Fate's Embrace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She actually said those were disadvantages for her as far as ballet."

"No doubt, which makes me think she's a natural and just went through the wrong training."

"Her mother wanting her to be a prima ballerina like her."

"Her mother probably thinking modern was slumming. There's actually some great companies in the Twin Cities."

"I know."

"How about Chinese for whoever's there, you're buying."

"Okay," Joe laughed. "I know a great restaurant, mostly for locals, but this Thai bartender at Max's I guess is Asian enough to be a welcomed customer there."

"Sounds good."

Everyone who'd been there had stayed at the studio and a couple more, in fact all of the company except Sam. They sat on the floor obviously getting to know Jenny and Jenny getting to know them.

"Checks!" Carol announced grandly.

Various forms of cheers followed.

She handed them out, giving three to the pianist and stuffing one in her large purse.

"This is Joe for those who haven't met him," Carol told them. "This is his camera," she gestured to the bag that held the Bolex and lenses and film and etc. "He'll be our filmmaker for our next full length. He's also the composer and reciter of the poem from which it's based. He'll want to meet with each of you both for the film and for the poem, so make yourselves available for that, okay? And best of all, he's buying dinner!"

More cheers intermixed with laughs.

"Hungry?" Joe grinned.

They all seemed to be.

"Follow me then."

Leading the parade out of the studio and onto the street, Joe's and Jenny's fingers interlaced while Carol walked close to Joe on his other side. The hand holding had been the only physical demonstration of Joe's and Jenny's relationship, Carol near but not quite touching him.

The Chinese hostess at the restaurant had them wait while the large table where employees finished eating got cleared and cleaned and within ten minutes they were seated. Joe recommended the sweet and sour soup and about half went with that and the others chose egg drop or wonton. Five orders of egg rolls were just enough for everyone to enjoy one, and then, Joe consulting with the waiter for advice, "no American Chinese like Chop Suey or Egg Fu Young," he finally got the man to understand (and not to order those) and everyone seemed pleased by the result. A smoky oolong tea accompanied it.

Joe sat purposely between two of the dancers he hadn't met, not because they were female and attractive, but because he wanted to talk to them.

One, a slim mulatto from Philadelphia, a mix of Puerto Rican/African American on the mother's side and Scotch/Irish on the father's had a traditional ballet dancer's body and had trained in it as a child before switching to modern in her teens (as Carol had said). The other, a voluptuous and lovely Greek woman from Baltimore, had a thicker body, not unlike Lindy had had, atypical of ballet but not necessarily of modern, and despite Lindy's origination from Germany and Scandinavia, blonde instead of dark thick hair, smaller upturned nose as opposed to a thicker Mediterranean one, reminded Joe of his ex-lover. She had a similar shy half smile and even a tilt of the head, more subtle but there, that had been aspects Joe loved most about Lindy. She had been involved in modern from the start.

Gina, the Greek woman, had a happy childhood mostly, and coming to New York had been supported by her father, though her mother worried. "My brothers all had to find their professions, for the daughter not so much," she chuckled.

Milly hadn't had that happiness. Both her parents ended up junkies on the street following a hippy/free love start and her father's parents raised her and not happily. They were as happy to let the colored granddaughter escape as much as she was. She'd have been happier with her mother's mother, but it would have been too much of a financial burden for the woman cleaning white people's homes and living in a rough neighborhood. More than once she'd run there only to accept the sweet woman's advice to go back home. She'd only see her parents, somehow still together, when they visited mostly begging for money with limited success.

"What would you think if I came to where you grew up and filmed you with your family?" Joe asked.

"That wouldn't be a problem," Gina smiled. "My family's a bunch of hams."

"My parents seem to be trying to dry out," Milly said. "They'd probably think it would be cool. My white grandparents probably wouldn't care one way or the other. Just get it over with probably. And I always love visiting Mima."

"And any family movies I could borrow?"

"Tons!" Gina giggled.

"My parents have some groovy shit when I was a little kid," Milly smirked. "Though I don't know if it made it through their days on the street. I'll ask."

"Great!"

"Does that mean we'll have you to ourselves," Gina purred.

"You might want to ask Jenny about that," Milly chuckled. "And maybe Carol?"

"Uhm..."

Both women laughed.

"Seriously though," Milly added. "If you bring Jenny along I wouldn't mind. She's cute!"

"Lesbian. Check," Joe thought to himself. Honestly he was much more attracted to Gina for better or worse.

He glanced at the women he'd actually had sex with, Jenny smiling at him and Carol not seeming happy at his company. Interesting.

Once Joe paid the check and gave a generous tip (he knew where the money came from for waiters), people went separate ways, though Joe remained with Jenny, Carol and the pianist, Jacquie, heading to the Kitchen via cab.

The cellist and violist met them outside the venue and the one staff member let them in. While the trio tuned and warmed up, Jenny kicked back on one of the loveseats and Carol and Joe tried to figure out where Joe could film the least obtrusively, deciding by the entrance, and Joe brought a chair to the spot. Jenny brought a second one and gave him a kiss. "Can we go upstairs?" she asked.

"I need to time swapping out film," Joe grinned.

After asking for the key from Carol, he asked when the other dancers would arrive. She looked at her watch, not the chunky digital kind or the flashy popular style or some cheap Timex but a slim Cartier with a black leather strap. He had a friend, an apprentice jeweler with a thing for antique watches who'd sold Joe the old rectangular Goering (not the Nazi Joe didn't think) he currently wore and loved, so he'd learned to appreciate such things, and she said, "Probably starting a half hour or so to stretch."

"Upstairs?" Jenny asked.

"They'll only head up maybe twenty minutes before the doors open."

"Plenty of time," Jenny grinned, attached to Joe by hands.

"Oh," Carol realized. "Wish I could join you, but fucking before a show doesn't work. You know there's a curtain that goes around the bed."

"I do," Joe replied.

"I suppose you would."

"Not private as far as sounds."

"I suppose not."

In the loft apartment, they entered the bathroom where it would be dark, Joe having to load the film blindly, and while he did, Jenny sat on the edge of the bath, Joe occupying the closed toilet seat. He'd checked his watch before he had her turn the lights off and checked it again when she turned them back on. It didn't really matter how long it took. He was mostly curious.

The light revealed she'd remove her top clothes, removing the rest when he set aside the camera and removed his. She waved a condom packet at him before he went for his bag for his own stash, handing it to him before kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into her mouth.

"Ooh," he approved, moving her hair out of the way so he could watch and then moving his hands down to enjoy her pert breasts.

She stayed at it longer than he thought she would, the bathroom rug making it comfortable for her knees, until he warned her if she didn't stop, he'd cum, but she didn't stop, only became more intense with her sucking, her lip rubs across the edges of his glans, and the lashing of her tongue, until his next warning told her he was cumming, and she received the spurts gamely, swallowing most of what he offered. The rest, nearly dripping from her chin, he caught with some toilet paper when her mouth finally moved off his dwindling erection.

He coaxed her to the edge of the tub, her pausing to rinse her mouth from the sink tap, and proceeded to reciprocate what she'd done for him, spreading her legs wide, his hands remaining there gently stroking her inner thigh while his mouth dove to her sexual center.

Those hands aided his efforts briefly, fingers sliding along the inner edge of her labia before squeezing two fingers against the sides of her clit, causing an appreciative moan. Teasingly, they left the mouth to continue its oral ministrations, moving up to massage her tits and caress her nipples. He made up for it with some direct lapping of her clit by his tongue, though not continuously. The tongue soon delved high and as deep as possible into her cunt, and only occasionally returning to that most sensitive bit of flesh or his upper lip would press and slide against it.

It took time, but Joe was patient, but when her hips began moving against his mouth, starting to hump it in a way, he made his most direct attack on her clit, lips pressing, tongue lapping, and his fingers squeezed and twisted her nipples, and as hoped she finally came, lifting fully against his mouth and shivering, and an abundance of her sweet and pungent nectar became available, coating his chin first before his mouth shifted down to fully enjoy it.

The time spent getting her off had him fully erect, and the condom he'd set aside came into Jenny's hand. Nudged onto the commode again, once he was seated she had the condom out and rolled on and she straddled him, her hand guiding him inside.

Once deep, they kissed, just pressing and releasing the extent of the intercourse, until she moved her mouth off, bent back, offering her tits to his mouth, and began the lifts and falls of true fucking. His hands taking hold of her ass flesh, firm yet giving, assisted.

Soon she began bouncing as fast as she could, her fingers strumming her clit, but then she slowed and stopped. "Damn," she murmured.

"Hold onto me," Joe told her, and she did, arms around his chest and legs around his ass and he carefully lifted them and lowered them to the floor where he could do all the work thrusting into her, though her legs remained around him and she helped intensify the meeting of pubic bone against pubic bone and in that way guiding him from what started as a slow pace into some hard and fast pounding, both of them with eyes wide watching the ins and outs of his cock or seeing the pleasure it caused in each other's faces until her eyes closed, letting the feeling be the only sense, and his did too, and they both felt the exquisite rapture of orgasms nearly simultaneously, making it all the more intense.

Their eyes opened seeing smiles on each of their faces, soon closing for a soft, loving kiss.

Joe held the condom to his shrinking cock when it slipped from her pussy, and while he lifted the seat and tossed the condom into the toilet and added toilet paper to aid its disappearance when he flushed, she turned on the water for the shower, measured it and stepped in, Joe immediately following her. Soaping each other became as loving and appreciative as that post orgasm kiss had been.

After sharing a towel drying each other, they dressed and exited the bathroom finding a pouting Carol just wearing bra and panties. "Damn, I missed it," she complained.

"If fucking's the problem," Jenny offered, "I have a clean pussy and Joe has a talented tongue."

Suddenly grinning, Carol exclaimed, "That'll do," and headed to the bed, pulling the curtain around it before disappearing inside. When Joe and Jenny entered the enclosed space, Carol lay on the bed removing her panties. Joe lay atop her, kissing her, while unhitching her bra, and once done, ending the kiss, slid down to between her legs. Jenny stripped off her pants and panties and straddled Carol's face, deciding to remove her shirt as well, leaving her naked since she hadn't worn a bra.

Joe decided to tease Carol, getting her close before easing off. The second time she complained, "Let me cum!"

"Only after you make Jenny cum," Joe insisted.

Moments later, Jenny exclaiming, "Oh fuck," made it clear Carol had taken Joe's advice, adding fingering to her arsenal, one and then two fucking Jenny, sliding against the textured area of the g spot, and Joe followed suit, as much as reward as it was working to give Carol the biggest orgasm possible, the result being Carol ending up cumming and rather wetly, and Jenny murmuring, "Bitch. Condoms in my purse."

"Just a second."

"Now!"

While not scrambling off, grabbing her panties and bra, Joe couldn't help chuckling at her effort.

"Asshole," Carol laughed just as she found her way out, returning shortly with a condom, still naked, and after removing it from its package, she knelt in front of Joe, also kneeling, his pants and jockeys pushed down, gave his cock a kiss, and Joe's lips after she rolled the condom on, and Jenny's lips too, before moving to the end of the bed and watching Jenny on hands and knees guiding Joe's cock back inside her. She watched Joe stroke into Jenny, the first slow strokes becoming fast ones quickly, Jenny's ass moving him into it, his hands reaching around the petite blonde, one grasping above the blonde's pussy, rubbing the clit, the other pulling on the hanging nipples, and not more than a minute later she watched Jenny become inundated by orgasm, and heard her too, exclaiming Joe's name. While they settled, Joe collapsing atop Jenny, Carol finally let them be.

Joe withdrew his cock still fully erect and Jenny noticed. "Do you want me to...?" she asked, shifting around and grasping it.

"I'm good," Joe told her.

"You're better than good," she grinned and coaxed him to sit up on the bed, her head resting in his lap. Removing the condom, she stroked his cock, sometimes pulling it down to lick. "Such a bitch leaving you like this."

"She needs to get into her headspace," Joe offered.

"Yeah." More strokes and licks.

That continued, and quiet conversation, about Jenny working with Gio, about Joe maybe travelling to the dancers' hometown, which unsettled and amused Jenny. The amused conquering the unsettling with, "You going to get to know them intimately?"

"Milly's gay," Joe told her.

"Gina seemed a lot flirtier," Jenny giggled.

"Was she?" Joe responded. "I guess I'm dense about shit like that. Maybe it surprises me."

"Why would it surprise you? You're cute. And tall," she added, giving his cock another lick as if illustrating, "All over."

"I've not had a lot of girlfriends, only a couple really since I've been in New York."

"Including Monica."

"Yeah."

"She teach you how to be a good lover?"

"Too nervous to be much of a teacher. She liked the way I calmed her down."

"I bet."

"I had a lot of training with my first long term girlfriend in high school. We liked experimenting. Even got into Tantra, sort of delayed gratification. But mostly I think at summer when I had a job between my freshman and sophomore year at Bard, when I went home and worked bussing table at Estabans. You know the restaurant?"

"Downtown Minneapolis."

"Yes. This older waitress who just got divorced sort of took me under her wing. Horny mostly, I think, but she wanted to take charge because her husband wouldn't let her, and me being younger she figured she could finally get what she wanted instead of what he wanted, and I was completely okay with that. It was sort of weird because, aside from sex, we really had nothing in common. But we did have a lot of it."

"And you were okay with that too?" Jenny laughed.

"I was, and in a way it being all about sex without that extra emotional intimacy, it gave me a kind of focus."

"Getting her off."

"Pretty much as much as possible was the goal."

"And you succeeded?"

"I guess I did, and I got to get off a lot too," Joe chuckled. "She definitely liked my youthful stamina and the short refractory period between erections."

"I bet she did," Jenny smirked and sucked.

By then the dancers had trickled in, changing into their costumes. And the lengthy hand-job and licks becoming full on sucking brought Joe close.

"It's me," Carol said before slipping into the draped space wearing her costume.

"Almost...ready," Joe groaned.

"Let me see!" Carol grinned.

After a flurry of lip rubs, Jenny released his cock from her mouth and fisted it until his jism squirted, arcing onto the bed.

"I guess we'll need to wash the bedding," Carol giggled, blushing. "You need to head down soon."

"Okay," Joe breathed quietly, causing both women to laugh.

Joe and Jenny enjoyed the complete show even more than the bit they'd seen before. He'd filmed three segments, saving the last roll for the finale.

Upstairs while the dancers changed they were joined by Stella and her husband, Mark, both enjoying the view, both sharing appreciation for the men, though Stella seemed to enjoy looking at the women more. Joe got a little uncomfortable when Mark seemed to be hitting on him. He'd been mistaken for gay more than once. "Make sure the young man comes to the gallery show tomorrow," he told Carol who was essentially kissing him off, politely sending him and his wife away.

"Promise," Carol smiled.

"Gallery show?" Joe asked once they'd left.

"An opening for what will supposed to be the talk of the town, a photographer named Robert Maplethorpe who's been Patti Smith's lover, though some of the pictures supposedly would suggest otherwise."

"Sounds like Mark can relate."

"Stella insists they really do fuck."

"But I imagine I'm not the first to wonder about their marriage."

"Rumor has it it has something to do with an inheritance, his grandmother some heiress, and it probably helped Stella as well being more acceptable in her government jobs."

"You'd think being part of an arts council, especially a New York one, that wouldn't be an issue."

"But she had to work her way up to it."

"I guess that makes more sense."

"We need to do some washing. Stick around and help?"

"Of course."

They gathered the costumes and filled Monica's washer with them, the last of the dancer's leaving. Once in, Carol pulled Joe to the bed where they kissed. Carol dropped the robe she'd borrowed from Monica and helped Joe remove his clothes and pushed him onto the bed where she straddled his mouth and worked on getting his cock fully hard. She'd been one of the first to shower, so presented him with a clean pussy to enjoy, already damp, but Joe made sure it was damper before Carol turned around and settled onto Joe's cock already covered by a condom thanks to their audience, Jenny.

Jenny watched only while Carol rode Joe carefully at first, seeming to luxuriate in what Joe's big cock did inside her pussy, her eyes closed to concentrate on it. Joe watched too, especially what the bounces did to Carol's tits, subtle at first, but more pronounced, the flesh lifting before settling into their usual shape with a jiggling added, when Carol accelerated her ride. Finally, when Carol reached down to rub her clit, Joe ended the dancing flesh with his hands, squeezing gently and caressing nipples between finger and thumb. Carol's torso shifted downward, finding the perfect friction, more rubbing against his pubic bone than bouncing, and she slid her fingers out of the way because of it. The shift also gave Joe's mouth access to her tits, and each nipple got gently nipped by his teeth while his fingers became more aggressive on the other nipple. Finally her eyes opened wide and she ground against Joe, his cock as deep as possible inside her. "God!" she exclaimed ecstatically, her back arched, the exclamation made to the roof of the apartment. Joe's hands went to her ass, pulling her against him, hoping to extend her orgasm and seemingly succeeding, her body undulating, manifesting the waves of pleasure inside her.