Fate's Embrace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she finally began to come down from her peak, Joe hugged her to him and turned them over and began stroking into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned with each of his thrusts, his sudden selfish need for release, and she spurred him on, shifting beneath him so that he stroked higher inside, grabbing his ass, meeting his thrusts with hers, until he stilled and pushed hard. "A little longer," she pleaded, and he fucked her through his orgasm, hard, fast, close in and high and managed to last just long enough for her to cum with an exclaimed, "Yes!"

Joe showered off his sweat while Carol and Jenny replaced the costumes with the bedding in the washing machine, waiting for Joe to finish before turning it on, the drier set at its lowest setting so as not to let the fabric shrink.

Carol dressed and told them she'd go grab some take-out while they waited, waving off Joe's request to accompany her.

While putting new sheets on the bed, Joe asked Jenny, "You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jenny grinned.

"The sex?"

"My poor pussy needed a rest anyway," she giggled. "And I didn't mind watching."

"Good to hear," Joe chuckled, sitting on the bed and pulling her onto his lap. They kissed briefly, not done to stir things up again. "You know Carol looked sort of jealous when I was sitting with those dancers at dinner," Joe said.

"She told you she had a crush on you when you were with that other girl."

"Lindy."

"Yeah. So far you haven't given her any reason to make her any less desirous of you. The opposite in fact, becoming her partner really and giving her some great sex."

"I like her ideas. It sort of jibes with mine, the multimedia aspect and the performance piece aspect, like they're events and not just dance performances. I've done similar things with words, performance poetry I call it."

"Maybe that's not a coincidence. Maybe you inspired her."

"She was at my show," Joe remembered. "I did a concert of my pieces, some pieces more successful than others. I've got ideas for more."

"And I bet she'll want to hear about them."

"They're more verbal than physical, but maybe that could be incorporated."

"I'm sure it can," Jenny grinned and kissed him.

"But why not jealous of you?" Joe finally asked.

"Honestly? She's not worried about me."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm just some stupid kid, some runaway you happened to rescue."

"You're much more than that."

"Am I?"

Joe sighed. "You're much more than you think you are, Jenny. You're much more than you were led to believe by your family, your mother especially, and the ballet thing, not being chosen. You even said that was a blessing, since you should have been dancing modern and now you are."

"Until Carol lets me go or pushes me out the way she did Sam."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Gio warned me. Maybe I should call him Giovanni since Gio sounds like Joe," she giggled.

"What did he say?"

"It's her company right? What does that say about her?"

"That she has a unique vision?"

"Yes of course, but also she must think a lot of herself."

"A creative artist needs an ego."

"You mean like a painter or a writer like you."

"Yes. You have to believe in what you're doing or you won't do anything."

"But in her case it means having her own company of dancers doing as she says. Think about how young she is, and right out of the box, she's got this company doing her bidding."

"You think she's arrogant?"

"Arrogant, yes. The little pieces she's letting her dancers do, it's like...a pressure release. Give them a little so that they don't feel like..."

"Cogs?"

"I guess. But she uses it. She didn't just reject Sam's idea for a dance, she tore it apart, basically shamed her in front of the company. And only her favorites get their dance, so it's like a carrot and a stick. Do better. Be nice. Or else."

"Hunh."

"It sounds like Sam became her whipping boy. Gio says she's tough, like a drill sergeant, but also knows when to ease back, to give enough praise to ward off rebellion. But Sam..."

"You think you'll be her new whipping boy."

"It makes sense."

"Shit."

"She's not worried about me, because..."

"She'll get rid of you."

"Probably more make we want to leave like she did with Sam. But I'm not going to let her Joe. I'm going to do my best. And I'm going to present her my idea and see what she does."

"What idea?"

"You know Butoh?"

"Yeah. I saw their show at Northrop."

"Me too! I loved that slow, intense movement. My friends thought it was boring, but I thought it was amazing! But my idea would be much less serious, more fun, sort of like having my impatient friends involved, like this creature stuck in goo, like tar pits or something, slowly trying to rise, and like there's these kids, all kinetic and fast, making fun and playing, except one realizes the seriousness and tries to pull it free and ends up joining it."

"And enjoying it?"

"Yeah! Her friends freak out and run off."

"Sounds kind of fun."

"Yeah, and the music would be like this slow dirge like shit with all these fast notes on top."

"You think she'll reject it?"

"Or let me fall on my face with it. But maybe I can get the other dancers to join me and we could mutiny!" she laughed.

"And you'll take over the company," Joe laughed too.

"Yep!"

"So, seriously it's like a casting couch with you?"

"Of course, more for your benefit than hers I think. And except for Sam, it wasn't her casting couch that they were needing to pass."

"The producers. Stella and Mark." Joe had mentioned the earlier conversation and his suspicions.

"Depending on who's gay or straight."

"The straight guys fuck Stella."

"Yep."

"Carol mentioned seeing Giovanni with Mark."

"Yep."

"And we did have this weird conversation about Stella being attracted to me, weird because she dressed in a suit and tie, a complete lesbian vibe."

"What will you do if Stella tries to seduce you?"

"Remember I have a thing for older women."

They laughed.

"What about the straight women?" Joe thought out loud. "Maybe Mark is bisexual."

"Or they got in on merit alone?" Jenny shrugged.

"Maybe." Joe thought about Gina having the body type of Lindy and whether she'd be another whipping boy for Carol out of some weird revenge. Maybe that's why Joe saw jealousy when he talked to her.

Carol took her time getting back with deli sandwiches. "Nothing close around here," she muttered. "You didn't put the bedding in the drier."

"Sorry," said Joe.

"I'll have to come by later," Carol muttered, pulling out the costumes and folding them while Joe stuffed the drier with the bed stuff. "Eat quick and then we should go," Carol insisted.

"Where?" Joe asked.

"A disco."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. Sort of an after show party. It'll be fun."

"If you say so."

After chomping down the sandwiches they headed out, caught a cab, stopping at Joe's to drop off his camera and Jenny's coat before continuing to the disco.

The place was called Crisco Disco and it was like dancing inside a Crisco can, the grease a smirking reference to lubricant, anal of course. Joe ended up having fun dancing with the dancers who of course danced great. Fucking with Carol, he danced for a while with Gina, but when it got too sexy, Carol cut in. The several gay men gave him a glance but must have figured him to be straight. However Mark seemed to be in his proximity for most of the night, and near the end, he joined Stella dancing with him. He did keep his distance but Stella, looking sexy and feminine in a tight slinky red dress, didn't, whispering loudly, the music very loud, "See you at the gallery," and giving Joe a wink.

Joe shared a cab with Jenny and Carol, Carol a bit drunk but the other two not drinking much, and Joe insisted he and Jenny be dropped off at his place, Carol pouting but agreeing.