Fate's Embrace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she a lesser artist than us? I don't know. You think her dance is simple? Stupid even? Maybe. Or maybe, like her, there's a directness to it: it is what it is. Maybe that's its charm, just a simple concept done well. Ignoring peer pressure to save someone using Butoh type dancing to make it interesting and amusing in its contrast. But all that aside, I think she's smarter than you think she is. Otherwise I'd have regretted her inviting herself into my life if she'd been some dumb bimbo."

"Or it could be how agreeable she is," Carol Countered. "Not just letting you fuck her whenever you want, but adjusting immediately to my presence even if she'd not had any real experience with lesbianism, and whatever happened when she went with you to Mark's place despite neither Mark nor Stella wanting her there and I heard no objection after the fact. Adjustments?"

"You made your point," Joe had to agree. "Nevertheless she's good company, and sex isn't involved most of the time."

"I'm sorry if I'm trying to make her look bad to you. I like her."

"Do you? Or is this just another manipulation."

"You're the one who brought her up," Carol pointed out.

"True," Joe chuckled. "But seriously..."

"You think I'm jealous?"

"Aren't you?"

"I don't know." Her eyes dampened.

He pulled her face down to kiss her, gently at first but soon intense with tongues coming into it.

Her pussy shifted down to push against his hardening shaft still enclosed in the rubber. He reached down and removed the rubber, letting it drop between his thighs, then held her ass to help the grinding.

The kiss ended when she got up to find a new condom and soon had it rolled on. She sank onto it and recommenced the kissing. His hands took hold of her ass again, a finger finding its way to her anus, rimming it before sinking in.

She kept the ride slow for a while, speeding things up when the kiss ended. He brought her higher using his legs for the adjustment and his mouth became busy with her nipples. His hands on her ass intensified the impact which became faster and faster. Her fingers stroked her clit. His nipping and sucking with lips on her nipples became gentle nibbles. Her bouncing became frantic before stilling, and while she orgasmed he pulled her against him and ground up into her.

She pulled off at the end of her climax and positioned herself for doggy style. Once back in, he grabbed her by her cunt, rubbing her clit, his other hand working a nipple, and abandoned himself to fucking her, eventually just taking hold of her hips with both hands while she did the fondling of herself, until finally, after two more of her orgasms, he pressed deep and undulated, releasing his cum into the safety of the condom.

"Fuck," she murmured, collapsing beneath him, necessitating a quick save of the condom from remaining in her when she collapsed.

"Wow," said Jenny behind him.

"My turn?" Sue Anne giggled.

"Shit," muttered Carol. "Tell them I'll be out in a second."

"You sure?" Jenny asked. "I can just tell them you had some errand or something."

"Did they hear?" Carol asked.

Jenny could only shrug.

"Tell them that."

"Okay."

Jenny left, leaving Sue Anne.

"My turn?" Sue Anne giggled again.

Before Joe could tell her, Carol did. "No!" she growled.

"Shit," Sue Anne murmured, suddenly worried.

12