Fate's Embrace Ch. 14

Story Info
Threesomes include a new woman.
3.7k words
4.5
4.4k
00

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Joe and Jenny barely made it on time to work, neither feeling all that rested from their too brief nap. Gene was cool, probably noticing their condition, letting them have their quick meal despite going over their starting time. It wasn't all that busy.

Carol popped her head into the back room just as Joe and Jenny got their meals. "They said you were back here."

"Join us," Joe invited her. "I'll talk to Marco about me taking care of you. Won't be a problem. Gabby here?"

"Not yet."

"Give me a minute," Joe said, getting up while Carol sat at the table.

Joe talked to Marco, both seeing tables needing busing and mutually agreeing Joe would bus them for Marco. While bussing, Gabby arrived wearing a maroon spandex top and black spandex pants, a cute red leather jacket opened revealing her voluptuousness. She was one of the few women he'd seen who made spandex work. The only thing less appealing was her short, lesbian suggesting hair. At Bard she wore her thick black hair in a pony tail that reached all the way to her ass. Joe set his bucket down on a table and wiped his hands with the damp towel, setting that aside too and came up to her.

"Hey Gabby," he smiled. "You look great."

"The hair," she pouted. "I got sick of it."

"You're still adorable," Joe insisted.

She half smiled.

He grabbed a couple menus. "Follow me."

"Okay."

Once led to the backroom, he handed her and Carol menus. "Drinks?" he asked.

"Beer's fine," said Gabby.

After a pause, Carol decided, "Me too."

"Any preference?"

"Not really," said Gabby.

"Heineken?"

The ladies nodded.

"Give me a minute."

Joe finished bussing, let Marco know to fetch him if needed, grabbed a blank order form and ordered the beer.

"Sit Joe," Carol insisted. "Finish your dinner. We'll order after."

"If you're sure."

They nodded.

Jenny finished her meal, gave Joe a kiss, saying, "See you later," and headed out with plate and glass of soda.

Gabby pulled out a pad of drawing paper from her portfolio bag and Carol a notebook from her big purse. Gabby opened the pad to a page with a drawing illustrating egress, a few winged men and women at various stages of passing through an open window, some underground space, a basement with slatted wood floor, the right bottom quarter of the drawing filled with the back of one of these angels, her wings folded up, "Egress Dance Company Group Show" written on her back.

"It's beautiful," Joe said.

"Thanks Joe," Gabby grinned shyly.

"It really is," Carol agreed.

"Anything different?" Gabby asked.

"No," Carol decided.

"How are you printing it?" Joe asked.

"Old fashioned letter press," Gabby grinned. "I have a friend up at Bard, Barrytown actually. I actually studied with her, truly old fashioned stuff even including making paper which I'm going to do with this one too. I'll be up there when Carol does her show there."

"Cool," Joe said.

"I'll have a room there you could stay in," she winked.

"Uhm."

"Don't look at me Joe," Carol laughed along with Gabby. "There's a change in the program," Carol shifted to serious. "Sam's out and Jenny's in. Jenny's the woman who was just here."

Gabby pulled out a notebook. "Same placement?"

"No. Third I think. Jennifer Coleman. Tar Pits is the name of her piece."

"Tar Pits?" Gabby chuckled.

"You have to see it," Carol smirked.

"Coleman?"

"With an e."

"Okay."

"Okay," Joe grinned, happy at Jenny's acceptance. "Food?"

"Right," Carol said and the two ladies examined the menu. "Tenderloin medium," she decided.

"Stuffed flounder for me," Gabby decided.

"Baked potato, fries or rice."

"Baked potato," said Carol.

"Rice for me," said Gabby.

"Dressings? The usual and a creamy garlic house."

"House," they both decided.

"Another beer?" Joe asked.

"Sure," they both agreed.

"Be back soon," he smiled and scooted out with his plate and beverage.

He put in the order before doing busboy stuff, including hauling up a couple cases of beer. He got the beers then and made the salads for them. His hands were full bringing the settings as well, but being big hands he managed. Once placed, he busied himself with bussing and running dishes, pausing to bring them their food and taking the salad bowls. It wasn't all that busy at that point, so he'd sit and chat when he could.

"How's the band upstairs?" Gabby asked.

"Both bands are pretty fun," Joe remembered. The Fast and the Blessed, the latter the group of pretty boys Joe had seen at the tavern a week or so before. "The Blessed are pretty much straight ahead punk, but their reputation is cute boys so..." he shrugged. "The Fast are nuts so definitely fun."

"Want to check them out Carol?" Gabby asked.

"Sure," Carol agreed.

Carol ended up coming down later that night a bit sloshed to wish Joe goodnight. He gave her a quick kiss. "Stinky," she wrinkled her nose cutely before walking away slightly swaying.

The place had gotten fairly busy as Thursdays were wont to do, tending to slow down by the end unlike weekend nights, which that night did, so Joe had all the dishes washed and put away not long after closing.

Gabby ended up staying until the end under Jenny's permission and she sat at the bar with Jenny a bit drunk but perky. "Coke?" he mouthed to Jenny who nodded. When he settled at the bar ordering his gin gimlet, Jenny told him, "Gabby's staying with us."

"I'd hate having to go all the way to Yonkers," Gabby added. "You don't mind?"

"Of course not."

They caught a cab, taking them home. Joe sat against the backseat door watching the two ladies make out, kissing, hands sliding under jackets to caress boobs. Near home, Gabby reached back and caressed his hardness.

When the cab stopped in front of the building, Joe paid and slid out followed by the ladies, Gabby giggly and unsteady. She managed the stairs but leaned against Jenny, slightly taller because of her two inch heals while Joe unlocked the door to the studio.

"Disco!" Gabby announced, dropping her portfolio and shedding her jacket and circling, arms out, voluptuous body on full display.

Joe and Jenny shrugged. Jenny dropped her purse and jacket and danced with Gabby in the silent space lit by the streetlights outside. Joe opened the apartment door, pulled a speaker to the door and put on Mothership Connection, the closest he had to disco. The receiver had a mono button which he pushed.

He danced with them, mostly around them since their attention seemed solely on each other. Gabby stripped off her tight spandex shirt revealing a well filled red bra beneath. Jenny took off her Max's shirt revealing her naked breasts. They kept dancing, Gabby giggling, reaching back to undo her bra. Joe came to her aid, unhooking it, revealing gloriously full and firm tit flesh.

"Nice tits!" Jenny declared.

"Thanks, but I wish I had yours," Gabby responded, illustrating by fondling them.

Jenny did the same for Gabby until tits got crushed together in a hug and kiss. Knees bent, starting their way to the floor when Joe stopped them. "Bed," he said.

"Okay," Gabby grinned and pulled his mouth down to hers.

He broke the kiss and dashed to the door, moving the speaker back. As soon as the two ladies entered, Gabby finished stripping naked, revealing amazing curves and a somewhat groomed black bush, shortened and shaved at the edges and around her labia, the lips swollen just enough to reveal the pinkness within. Jenny followed suit and they crashed to the bed, Gabby steering.

Joe became a voyeur to them scissoring their legs allowing the pussies to squish together while they kissed and fondled each other's tits. He thought about sitting and continuing to watch, but instead grabbed a towel.

Jenny noticed, breaking the kiss and asking, "Where are you going?"

"Shower," Joe said.

Gabby looked at him too. "I'm bi," she said, "Mostly lesbian, but I want you."

"Be right back," Joe grinned.

By the time he returned, Gabby had moved her mouth to Jenny's pussy, Jenny loudly appreciative. Gabby lifted her perfect ass high, full but not too full, and waved it. Joe got the picture, dropping his towel, revealing half hardness. He grabbed a condom packet and moved behind Gabby, his mouth attaching to her pussy, wet and warm, but he'd make it more of both.

Not long after, Gabby humming her pleasure against Jenny's pussy, Jenny shivered and moaned her release. Gabby lifted her damp mouth and insisted, "Fuck me Joe."

Completely hard, he rolled on the condom, teased her with the tip of his cock, wetting the tip at the same time, before pushing into her.

She ended up as tight as a virgin, tighter than Jenny even, so Joe took extra care pushing deeper.

"Oh fuck, you're big," Gabby moaned.

"Too much?" Joe asked.

"No! Fuck! Keep going!"

So he did, finding her cervix with about a quarter inch to spare. He focused on the barrier just as he focused on his slow filling of her cunt which somehow helped prevent her tightness from pushing him over. He kept his fucking slow though, and Jenny helped get Gabby closer by moving beneath the woman until her mouth and a hand worked the taught nipples, at least a quarter inch long and thimble shaped, Jenny's other hand rubbing her clit.

But the tightness caught up to Joe as did the movements of Gabby's fine ass quickening the strokes. Joe adjusted higher so as not to impact her cervix, giving Gabby even more pleasure scraping along the top, but his orgasm couldn't be held back any longer. He kept fucking her through it, but ended up pulling out the depleted penis and bringing his mouth back to her cunt, adding a couple fingers rubbing her g spot until she finally growled out her climax, Joe's fingers and tongue feeling the buzz of her interior.

"Fuck Joe," she moaned, turning around and hugging and kissing him, Jenny underneath them having to pull herself out from their collapse.

"You okay?" he asked Jenny, breaking away from Gabby's kiss.

"Yes," she grinned and with a giggle urged the two to turn over. Tossing aside the filled condom, her mouth went to Joe's flaccid penis. His sensitivity passed quickly and he enjoyed the sucking getting him hard again, Gabby's shorter torso giving space for Jenny, essentially her short legs straddling Joe's abdomen.

Jenny ended up working both genitals, fisting Joe while moving her mouth to Gabby's pussy and fingering Gabby when returning to Joe's blow job.

Once she got him fully hard, she shifted up and guided him in. Gabby, noticing, moved around and sat on Joe's face. The women atop Joe kissed and caressed tits until Gabby shifted her mouth down to Jenny's nipples.

Jenny ended up bouncing vigorously before shifting to just aggressive sliding until hitting her next orgasm. Joe's hands which had held Jenny's hips and ass used that hold to pull and push her while he fucked up into her until he jetted his cum into her depths near the end of her climax, seemingly adding to its length via his hot cum and pulsing cock.

Coming out of his bliss, he realized he still had a pussy to bring to climax as well, and some nipple sucking and clit rubbing by Jenny helped that happen.

The ladies collapsed on each side of Joe, thighs surrounding his thighs. All three shared kisses and giggles, or chuckles in Joe's case. He heard the sound of the needle brushing against the label part of the vinyl and excused himself, moving from the embrace of the pouting women and getting up to bring the needle to its resting spot and turning off the receiver.

He happily returned to his place, happily for all three of them, and in that position they soon nodded off.

All three seemed to wake up about the same time midmorning, Jenny worried about the time before remembering Carol had given her the morning off and she relaxed.

"Oh shit," said Gabby, the blurriest of the three.

"You okay?" Joe asked, concerned that he'd fucked a woman too wasted to have made the choice.

"Sorry," she responded. "It's the first time I've woken in a strange bed in a while."

"But you remember...?"

"The best fuck since...ever? Yeah," she grinned.

"Threesome?" Jenny asked.

"Not since Bard."

"Carol?" Joe guessed.

"Yeah. She confirmed my dyke nature but confused it with a cock. Hot guy, but not you unfortunately, in more ways than one as it turns out."

"You really had a crush on me?" Joe asked. "I wish I'd known."

"You were enamored with Lindy, which I understand. She's sweet and beautiful. Carol, not so sweet, would have stepped in, but of course she'd have invited me to that threesome."

"It's not like I'm a hot guy," Joe pointed out.

"Tall and cute and sensitive enough to write some pretty amazing poems, you might not have been your classic stud, but yeah, you had your fan club."

"You were confused about being a lesbian?" Jenny asked.

"Except the more broody type males, I was more attracted to girls in high school. A couple encounters, a long term boyfriend who hurt me when we finally got to fucking and he seemed oblivious and even proud to no longer be a virgin ending things and a much shorter relation because the same thing happened sooner basically proved my preference. I thought I was supposed to like guys, you know, but my best friend and secret lover seemed to prove otherwise. The threesome further confirmed it with the hard oblivious fuck, him enjoying my petiteness a bit too much."

"But you still wanted to fuck me," Joe said.

"I still had my attraction to you and other men, so it just didn't feel exclusive to being completely gay. And a fling when I was in Italy, a second cousin actually who I think might have been bisexual as well as sensitive as he was, made it clear I liked guys. He was careful and made sure I got off, a lot," she giggled. "Partly because he was smaller I think, and partly because he'd go on for hours it seemed like, maybe because he'd actually have preferred I was a man, though he was nice enough not to say that."

"There's no getting around you're a woman," Jenny giggled. "So he must have been somewhat bi."

"True," Gabby chuckled and then sighed. "I should go. I wish I had something else to wear besides that ridiculous outfit."

"You looked hot," Joe argued.

"My intent, but you have to admit it's kind of ridiculous."

"Most of the time," Joe agreed. "But it works for you."

"Thanks."

"You could borrow one of Joe's shirts," Jenny offered. "We all do."

"A long walk of shame," Gabby smirked. "Let's see what you got."

"The armoire," Joe said, enjoying watching Gabby's naked body walking.

Noticing Joe's gaze, Jenny grabbed his hard cock.

"Piss hard on," Joe told her. "Speaking of which..."

"No wonder she awoke surprised," Jenny giggled. He'd been spooned behind Gabby when they awoke.

Joe chucked and got up, his cock swinging. "Nice," Gabby grinned.

"Be right back," Joe told her, his cock conforming in his athletic shorts, though not well. He covered the obvious bulge with a hand towel, grabbed his keys from his pants, and walked through the door leading to what had become his work space.

Meanwhile Gabby pulled out a purple satin shirt.

"His disco shirt," Jenny giggled.

"I didn't think he liked disco."

"Probably why he's probably worn it once, if at all."

"Smells like he hasn't," Gabby agreed.

"Try it on."

"Gotta piss."

Jenny got up and grabbed one of Joe's chambray shirts, handing it to Gabby before grabbing one of Joe's t shirts and putting it on. "Follow me. There's three stalls."

"Okay."

Gabby buttoned up while walking.

They caught Joe washing his penis at the sink. "Oops," Gabby giggled. "I can help you with that when I'm done." She entered a stall and closed the door.

"Doing that for me?" Jenny asked, giving him a quick kiss and his penis a quit tug.

"Maybe," he replied to her retreating back. She too closed the door behind her.

He put on his shorts, grabbed the hand towel he was using and exited the bathroom. Chuckling at the purple shirt set aside on his chest of drawers, he found his plastic tie and put it atop it. The ladies took longer than he thought they would, so Joe busied himself making coffee.

Carol slipped in. "You're up," she said.

"Just," he smiled.

"I wanted to announce the group show. Jenny?"

"Showering with Gabby I think."

"I saw that," she admitted placidly. "I snuck in to grab my folder."

"You're okay?"

"Not completely surprised. Gabby's mostly lesbian."

"She said."

Their eyes met for a long moment.

"I'm okay," Carol finally said. "Have Jenny step into the studio when she's ready. And Gabby too."

"I'll let them know."

"Thanks," Carol moved to him and kissed him, Joe extending the kiss, embracing her.

"Keep reminding me," she grinned and bounced away.

Not long after, the ladies returned. "Carol wants to see both of you once you're dressed," Joe told them.

"Okay," Jenny chirped and stripped off his shirt as did Gabby. He made them coffee while they dressed.

"For the belt?" Gabby asked.

"Borrow it as long as you want," Joe told her. "The shirt's yours if you want."

She did look sexy in it in a sort of flamboyant way, especially with the belt, the shirt left unbutton and wide making up for his wider shoulders, with glimpses of her red bra, although she did have to roll up the sleeves quite a bit. She thought about putting the spandex bottoms on, but decided to have her legs naked. She'd brought along some comfortable looking flats which she slipped on, putting away the heels in her portfolio bag.

Jenny looked sexy as well in her sweat pants and tight leotard type shirt with narrow shoulder straps, sans bra as usual, fastened at her crotch. They exited the room and Joe left with them, staying in the doorway.

"Okay everyone," Carol announced, stopping the movements of her company. "This is Gabriella, call her Gabby. She does the art and the programs for our shows. Show them the art, Gabby."

Gabby pulled out the pad from her portfolio and lifted the art in front of her.

"Very cool," was the general consensus.

"Thanks," Gabby blushed.

"For the group show," Carol told them. "And I have a list of the program in the order in which your pieces will be performed."

Going through the list, Joe watched Jenny's tension transform into a large grin.

"So we're all in," said Gio.

"You've all impressed me," Carol said. "That said, we'll only have this afternoon and Monday and Tuesday to work on your pieces before heading up to Bard and starting our little tour of Cocktail Party. There'll probably be some time using the spaces to work on them early, but after the tour we'll have two weeks to ready them for performance. Let me know if there are any costume choices needed or anything required from Jacquie as far as music. Remember the requirements: no light cues and a bare stage. How about an early lunch, an hour lunch."

Jenny waited for the chatter and the troupe heading out before talking to Carol. "So I'm ready for Cocktail Party?"

"What do you think?" Carol asked her.

"I'm ready. And thanks."

"You know I was skeptical, but I've come to enjoy the image."

"Getting into the middle of it might have helped?"

"Probably," Carol chuckled.

"Because I was thinking maybe Joe could be the beast."

"He's not a dancer."

"Sue Anne's working with him."

"I didn't know. Maybe that's why she keeps staring at me."

"Probably."

"Let's see what she has," Carol sighed, waving Sue Anne over.

As usual, Connie accompanied her, and realizing the situation, offered getting a tub of Babaganoush for everyone to share.

Sue Anne and Joe danced the piece in the apartment, after which, amused, Carol suggested Joe get himself a jock strap. "Everyone here's seen it," she decided and peeled away what covered his erection and kneeled in front of it and sucked.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12