Fate's Embrace Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the bed Joe," a horny Sue Anne insisted, and removed her own lower clothing and straddled his mouth while Carol continued sucking.

"You're going to fuck that?" Gabby asked.

"Period," said Carol.

"Go ahead," said Jenny, getting a condom and rolling it on.

Gabby stripped off Joe's shirt and her panties, leaving the bra and let Jenny guide Joe in. Sue Anne stripped off the remainder of her clothing and leaned forward, kissing and fondling Gabby, Gabby kissing and fondling her.

A knock on the door had Jenny peep through and she let Connie in. Setting aside the bags, Jenny kissed Connie, Connie kissing back soon enough, and they too stripped and moved beside the threesome and formed a sixty-nine with Jenny on top.

Sue Anne did all she could to help Gabby cum and succeeded. "Fuck it," Carol decided, having sat on the desk chair and masturbated. She removed her lower clothing, pulling out her tampon and setting it on a hand towel.

"KY in the bedside table drawer," said Jenny within her moans, and Carol found it and fingered it into her before replacing a stilled and satisfied Gabby as if tag teaming and, tossing aside the condom, sank down on Joe's erection.

Sue Anne again helped, pausing through her own orgasm, to get Carol off, and this time Joe finally joined her, signaling the end of the threesome. They and Gabby watched the two women continuing their sex on the bed finally bring each other off.

Everyone laughed while they dressed, a dampish towel and the hand towel with the tampon properly disposed used to clean off sex juices and sweat. Carol went briefly to the toilet to push out Joe's semen and more thoroughly cleaning up and pushing in a new tampon. Once cleaned and dressed they shared dipping into the tub of Babaganoush with pita bread.

Joe, putting on his sweat pants, joined the troupe after the break, Jenny working with him on his slow movements on the floor.

12