Fate's Embrace Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys are like that?"

"I am."

"I figured nature designed men to spread their seed to as many wombs as possible, like bees pollinating as many flowers as possible."

"And women, using the flower motif, display themselves specifically for the bee of their choice."

"Otherwise it's..."

"Yeah."

"I don't think I'm designed to be girlfriend material," Lindy said.

"Why would you say that?"

"This for one," she muttered. "Stay here, okay?"

"Sure."

She walked to the street where the blond guy stood. They talked quietly, too quietly for Joe to hear, and briefly. The man glared at Joe more than once. He headed glumly back to the bar, or so it seemed to Joe, though he might have projected some slumping in the broad shoulders of the man. Lindy remained watching the man who didn't turn back. Joe would have. She came back to Joe. "Got another joint?"

"Sure." Joe handed her one which she soon lit up. "Did I watch you just break up?" he asked. He waited for her reply.

"Eric does have a nice ass," Lindy finally said.

"He looks like he has a lot of nice things."

"Quite the package," Lindy agreed. "That was the exclamation point to breaking up. I kind of hoped we'd get drunk and have a nice post break up fuck."

"Still too clingy."

"Yeah. Fuck I'm horny."

"I can take care of that."

"No strings?"

"I have two girlfriends and live in the city."

"Not here in Robert Kelly's house," she decided. "Come on."

She got up and ran, giggling. Joe grabbed his shoulder bag against his torso and ran after her.

Ten minutes later, breathing heavy, they made it to her dorm room, a nice one that overlooked a field and the Hudson Valley beyond it.

She stripped as soon as the door closed. Joe grabbed a condom, setting it on the bedside table, before stripping as well. Her firm, thick, sumptuous body spread on top of her bed. Joe headed towards her pussy.

"Just fuck me," she insisted.

"Nope."

He found dampness and tasted a touch of sweat and urine amongst her natural lubricant, his lapping it up causing more of the latter. His hands stretched up to her breasts, full but not inordinately so, and sagging only a little to the sides, fingers coaxing her nipples hard. They remained there, only his lips and tongue bringing forth her orgasm after a couple minutes.

She moved up, avoiding any continuance, grabbed the condom packet, removing the condom, kneeling in front of him, lowering her mouth and sucking him for only a moment before rolling it on and laying back again.

His one hand teased her with his glans before setting it at the center of the gap and pushing in. His other hand continued on her nipple, his mouth soon working the other one while he plunged in deep.

Her legs wrapped around his thighs, pulling him in when he reached near exit with his cock, and continued to do so, guiding a slow fuck, her voice a growl of pleasure timed for each thrust.

Surprisingly she coaxed his mouth off her nipple and to her mouth where they kissed softly at first, breaking it for a surprisingly loving gaze before the kissing recommenced and became more intense, tongues becoming engaged.

It only broke when the thrusts quickened seemingly at equal agreement, allowing them to gasp their pleasure and gain oxygen. Her grip of her legs which had pulled him into this faster fuck loosened and released him, and he pulled her legs high and fucked down into her, both watching the pleasure obvious on the others' face.

He fucked her fast and hard, his hands reaching around her legs to roll her rigid nipples between finger and thumb, everything sending her over and him as well at nearly the same moment, just a couple quick thrusts before he stilled and felt her interior orgasmic flutters surround his pulsing cock. "Fuck Joe!" she shouted while he grunted his own pleasure.

She surprised him again with her breathless laugh while embracing his body with both arms and legs. He looked at her sated smile on her lovely, blushing face. Her hand pulled him down for a soft kiss.

He pulled out, making sure the condom remained on, and lay beside her.

"Okay?" he asked her, looking at the ceiling.

"Just what I needed," she said, shifting to her side and snuggling against him. She kissed his cheek and rested hers against his chest. "Probably ovulating. I'm not all that sexual. I don't know if you noticed."

"Probably too distracted getting to be with you like this. So a lot of the times it was just you getting me off?"

"You always made sure I was wet enough. Kind of a requirement for me."

"I can understand that. We could have just talked."

"A horny eighteen year old in bed, naked, just talking?"

"Good point. What you said about not being girlfriend material."

"It's like a crescendo for me the first few times in a relationship. It builds from when I'm attracting my chosen bee. The getting to know you part is the beginning of turning me on. I've done my research, been around you, heard you talk, sometimes even got reports from others, so I'm usually right in my choice. Maybe we'll head down the road, talking some more, have a couple beers and dance, the physical part becoming more manifest."

"So it's never like a pick up?"

"Hardly ever. The problem with Eric was probably because of that. He did pick me up because he's fucking hot. But it wasn't the crescendo. It was more an intense flash, and since I was on my period right after, the break allowed me to get to know him, and he wasn't you Joe. He's intelligent enough, but fucking full of himself. I probably should have just broken it off, but things were really ass backwards with him because of the pillow talk. He was sweet then and not at all full of himself, maybe more vulnerable or something. I guess I got glimpses of that when we'd talk, but not quite the build, more of those flashes of pleasure which got less and less."

"The more he clung."

"Yeah, so like a week or so after things started when he met me after class I told him he should find someone else and I guess his ego couldn't take it so I let him know we should just cool things for a bit. I suppose I was hoping it could be just sex, you know? A good fuck when I'm horny and not all that graspy crap. A couple of my dancer friends couldn't believe I turned him down and I told them to go for it. They did," Lindy laughed. "But he kept after me, sort of like a cad I suppose, but I didn't care."

"Did you tell him you were horny?" Joe asked.

"I wish it could have been that simple."

"So you wish it was him rather than me?"

She laughed and so did Joe. She gave him a kiss on his lips and settled back on his chest.

"So your ideal boyfriend," Joe suggested, "would be a friend who just fucked you when you were horny."

"My ideal would give me that crescendo every time. Maybe even share it. But that's not possible."

"Why not?"

"Because I get to know them and the excitement wanes."

"You probably couldn't handle that intensity all the time."

"Probably not. But sometimes?"

"So you should be a serial monogamist to salve your low but spiky libido."

"I make it sound like it's intentional. It's more about looking back at my relationships, with you and a couple others, the ones that really worked until they didn't."

"When things got clingy."

"Yeah. I start out with someone like you and then it just gets weird."

"Scary even."

"Sometimes."

"The problem is partly them, or guys like me, and partly you."

"Because of what I expect?"

"Because, like I said, you're an amazing woman."

"The whole gold thing."

"Yeah."

"So it's mostly me not wanting but inevitably creating infatuation."

"I know how I was unfortunately, and I remember the ex being scary and this..."

"This is good," she said, kissing Joe, which became intense, her pussy rubbing against his hip. "Just a second," she sighed and pulled off the condom on his rising cock and rushed through a door, returning with a damp cloth and cleaning his cock before sucking it.

Joe nudged her and she straddled his face, but as soon as he got hard, she shifted around, grabbed a condom packet from her bedside drawer, had his cock covered and lowered herself onto it.

Again she kept thing slow. Joe watched with great appreciation her lovely face showing enjoyment and especially the effects of her slow bounces on her tits. When she finally sped up, repeating, "fuck" at each impact, he finally stilled her breasts with his hands.

She froze and shivered, Joe pushing his cock upwards for her greater pleasure, and once her orgasm tailed away, he carefully from beneath her, careful especially for the condom, moved behind her and shoved back in. This became more medium tempo from the start, his hands reaching around to tug on her hanging teats until one headed to her clit, fingers there rubbing before switching hands.

It wasn't long before things got faster and harder with her movements as much as his, her ass pushing back with each thrust, encouraging it, and by the time Joe felt his balls' readiness for release, she obviously approached her orgasm, just not quite quick enough and Joe continued thrusting while spurting into the condom until she too came.

They collapsed down, literally spent, Joe managing to keep the condom on when his dwindling penis slipped out. Kissing the back of her neck and then her ass, he slipped out of bed.

"Shower?" she asked, turning over.

"Give me a minute," Joe responded.

After he pissed and washed his hands in the bathroom shared by the next dorm room, he turned on the shower and climbed in. She got the clue and after pissing and flushing, the water becoming hot and Joe quickly adjusting the nozzle, Lindy joined him, standing behind him in the tub, grabbing the soap and lathering his penis.

"I never figured you for a bitch," Joe told her, grabbing the soap from her and lathering his torso.

"Sorry," she giggled.

After washing his face, torso and genitals, handing the soap back to Lindy to wash his back, he turned around, rinsed his back and the ass which became her more dedicated target and shifted them for her to get wet and for him to soap her. His focus went to her tits and once thoroughly soaped he knelt and worked on her legs, mostly her upper thighs, getting some tongue laps in on her cunt before she nudged him away. "Don't start what you can't finish," she told him.

"A challenge," he grinned up at her.

"We should get back to the bar."

He nodded. "Turn around." He focused on her ass.

Once cleaned and dried, they dressed and headed back, smoking another joint along the way.

"Two girlfriends?" Lindy asked along the way.

"Carol and Jenny whom I will introduce to you."

"The skinny little blonde?"

"That would be her."

"She's cute."

"I agree."

"A good fuck?"

"Not that I should say, but yes."

"She going to hate me?"

"Nope, but I'm not sure about Carol."

"She hates me already. It's mutual."

"Have you seen her since she graduated?"

"We've managed to avoid each other since then."

"Anything to do with me?"

"You have a big head already, two actually," she giggled. "Maybe partly. This might not have helped any reconciliation, not that I care."

"What else?"

"She stole her ideas from me."

Joe nodded. He could actually see that. A lot of the gestural movements, a basis of Carol's style, were pure Lindy.

"So no room for me in your busy life?" Lindy asked.

"We live in two different places."

"So?"

"Hold on."

They stopped midway to their destination. Joe pulled out a small notebook and pen, the notebook having his new number written in it. He wrote the number on a sheet of paper and pulled it out and handed it to her. "I'll be on the road for a while," he told her. "And I share my bed with Jenny."

"If like you said she doesn't mind maybe she can watch," Lindy giggled.

"Not into girls?"

"Nope."

"She might like getting involved."

"Like?"

"Sucking you while you suck me?" Joe shrugged. "Riding my face while you ride my cock or vice versa. I suppose you could ride me reverse cowgirl or something."

"I suppose," Lindy smirked and they continued their walk.

In the bar, Joe introduced Jenny to Lindy, Lindy already knowing Gabby, before they separated and Lindy went to another table and poured herself a beer and drank most of it. Eric's current partner amused her grinding against Eric. Eric's smug look made Lindy shake her head and chuckle. Finishing the beer, she danced away from Eric joining her fellow dancers none quite coupling up.

Joe bought a new pitcher of beer for his table, poured some for himself and drank a large gulp. "Want to dance?" he asked Jenny.

"I have been," Jenny told him.

"I will," said Gabby.

Joe swallowed down more beer before joining Gabby on the dance floor.

"Where's Carol?" he asked.

"Left," Gabby answered.

"Pissed?" Joe asked.

Gabby shrugged.

After a couple songs they returned to the table, Joe continuing to stand, drinking more beer. "I think I'm going to check on Carol," he told Jenny.

"You want me to come?"

He shook his head.

"I could stay with Gabby."

"If you want."

"She wants," Gabby grinned. "I'd say you could come by too, except I don't think there's enough room."

"Probably not," Joe chuckled. He kissed Jenny and then Gabby before leaving.

Joe found his way to the guest room in the dark house.

"I'm awake," said Carol, lying on her side faced away.

Joe removed his clothing except his t shirt and changed into some boxers before slipping into bed.

"How's Lindy?" Carol finally asked.

"Good," Joe responded.

"Fuck you."

"I'm not in love with her," Joe told the back of Carol's head.

She turned and faced him. "Do you love me?"

"Working on it. You're a hard woman to love."

Carol sighed and nodded.

"What do you need?" Joe asked.

"A massage?"

"Lie on your back."

She did and Joe straddled her hips while gently massaging her face and neck which she enjoyed.

He had her kneel on the bed and removed her chemise, leaving her in panties. She lay on her front and he gently massaged her shoulders and back, keeping the friction to a minimum without the massage oil.

When he moved lower, she tugged at her panties which he removed and worked her glutes before getting to her thighs and legs.

"Turn over," he said and when she did, Joe at the end of the bed, he massaged her feet. Once done, she pressed it against his hardness, inevitable dealing with her naked, lean, tall, beautiful body. "Do you want that?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm."

He finished her other foot before finding a condom and rolling it on. She'd turned over, wanting it doggy style. He could smell her excitement and felt it with semi-accidental touches, so he pulled her ass high via a hand at the top of her pussy and guided himself in, keeping the hand where it was.

The bed tended to be noisy so he kept things slow and it ended up being enough, a pillow muting her growl of ecstasy.

He pulled out, removed the condom from his hardness and lay beside her.

"You want me to...?" she asked, reaching back for his cock.

"I'm good," he said and kissed her cheek.

"Mmm," she replied and soon fell asleep.

Lying on his side inches from her, he soon followed.

He dreamed of being fucked and awoke to being sucked and soon had to warn Carol, "Cumming."

She swallowed most of his ejaculate and crawled up to him and gave him a spermy, lingering kiss.

Noticing the windows lit by sunlight, he asked, "What time is it?"

"Time to get up. Helen's making waffles." She wore warm ups and a bra and when she got out of bed, put on a tank top.

Joe pulled up his boxers and exited the bed, heading to the toilet.

12