All Comments on 'Father & Daughter - Find True Love'

by LovingFather69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sadly, no talk of her getting pregnant by her dad. Maybe in a sequel?

KinPAKinPAalmost 4 years ago

The story concept was good...but the constant perspective shift, inconsistent tense, bad grammar, incorrect word choice, and confusing narrative destroyed what would otherwise have been a great and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun...but watch your words.

A harmless overly idealizedFk story...dad seems to have plenty of vacation days.

The amount of touching and kissing early in the story seems excessive for an innocent father-daughter relationship. I like it when the daughter seduces her straight laced dad rather than any appearance that he's seducing her.

In the 11th paragraph from the end it should be "Their bodies.." not " There".

Words are a writer's tools...use them correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pick one and ONLY one Point of View!

It's bad enough when people switch from one character's 1st person POV to 3rd, but you somehow managed to randomly throw in both character's 1st person view.

LovingFather69LovingFather69almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

To all of my critics above and to follow. I am new here and your input is considered very helpful. I realize with this story I took a gamble by trying to let the characters speak for themselves. I wanted to reader to hear Elizabeth's own words has she felt her Father inside of her, and I wanted Steven to be able to express himself as he made love to his Daughter.

That being said, I agree with your comments it is very confusing to the reader when I jumped back and forth. I had tried to create visual breaks, but they somehow got taken out of my presented final draft.

I will simplify my future writings as noted.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Battle of Father/Daughter duos: who will win in a fight?

Steven and Elizabeth from "Father and Daughter - Find True Love" or Jordan and Kelsi from "Kelsi's Adventures"?

And what would Steven and Elizabeth be thinking of Jordan and Kelsi as individual characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story

I wish I had that many vacation days with my daughter.

She too was confused by the sudden change in point of view.

Perhaps if you could set them off with a phrase or visually like you did with the row of asterisks.

We enjoyed reading it.

KakimiKakimialmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 3 years ago

I love your stories, a bit too flowery at times and the sex needs more sex, longer sessions, the next time. I love daddy taking loving his daughter, please Chapter's 2 and on, Please Daddy please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need a good editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why change p.o.v., stay with the one character narating the story... That being said... It was a great story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous