Father & Daughter - Find True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth whispers. "In my dreams it never felt this incredible when you finally touch me Dad."

Steven replies. "Your breasts feel so perfect, your nipples so firm, your skin so warm."

My hands cup Lizzie's right breast and I bring my lips to meet her hard pink nipple. I love the depth of Lizzie's moan as I gently bite down and then devour her young breast into my mouth. With my tongue swirling around and my mouth sucking it in deeper; Lizzie's moans turn to gasps of delight, having never before known this pleasure.

I feel her soft hands raise my head so our eyes meet again. The attraction draws my lips to her lips and our kiss is an encapsulation of love and shear desire to be one. Elizabeth's tongue darts through my lips and feels as though it wants to drive down my throat. I close my lips around her tongue wanting to keep it in my mouth longer.

Our moment of heightened passion completely tears down any inhibitions or boundaries we once possessed. We want each other and want each other now, right here. My hands reach down her silky skin to the top of her thong. Elizabeth lifts her hips up and I am now able to slide it over her hips, down her thighs, over her knees, and finally completely off her body.

"I love you Dad. I want only you Dad. My body is yours to enjoy and find the pleasure you have forsaken all these years." Elizabeth clearly proclaims.

"I promise you the same incredible pleasure. I love you Elizabeth. I will always be here for you." Steven says without hesitation.

I watch as my Father brings his hands between my thighs. With little effort and complete submission on my part, he opens my legs and exposes my virgin flower. His fingers draw circles around the inside of my thighs until finally they strike their target. The pleasure is instant and intense. I squeal with pleasure, my hips grind uncontrollably; dad's fingers caress my moist petals until finally one finger glides into my flower.

Dad leans forward and down. His tongue now joins the effort. His hands now hold my hips as I squirm about. I feel his tongue lashing up and down my petals. His lips press tight against my pussy and he sucks in taking my petals into his mouth. I am so glad we are alone, I scream loudly as his tongue drives into my pussy.

I grab his head and hair and pull as my body constricts with energy never before known. I push his face hard against my pussy when my body finally succumbs to pleasure I never dreamt possible. My hips can no longer stay put, they gyrate in place and I feel an explosion that could stop Mother Earth from spinning.

"Oh Daddy! Oh my God Daddy! Yessssss Daddy!" Elizabeth Screams out loud!

"Princess please feel every spasm, every ounce of pleasure, take my tongue once more." Steven instructs.

I watch as Elizabeth slowly starts to relax from the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. My tongue occasionally glides over her spent pussy while her hands caress my face. My fingers reach up to grab her young breasts and I again feel the soft yet firm bosom of my daughter.

I reach for my glass of wine and take a deep sip. I then place my lips on her warm pussy and open them allowing the wine to spill onto her swollen petals. I feel her thighs compress against my head as she moans softly and contently.

Lizzie's body goes limp for a moment so I straighten my back and now my lips are level with her lips. She puulls my face to her and we once again kiss with deep passion. She can taste herself on my lips and licks around my mouth for more flavors.

After many moments of silence and caresses, Lizzie tries to speak, but the words just cannot come out. I laugh and smile at her efforts. She giggles and gently pounds her closed hand against my chest. Finally I reach up and pass her a glass of wine, and locate another for me! We gently bring them together, hook our arms around each other's and sip our wine, toasting the barriers that no longer exist.

My turn to go below to retrieve more wine for the two of us, now lovers. I bring back the open bottle and while standing I pour wine into both glasses. Elizabeth slides her naked body onto the cockpit floor and kneels before me. I feel her young tiny fingers unzip my shorts and slide them off my body without hesitation.

"And what are your intentions my love?" Steven asks his daughter.

"To taste every inch of you cock Dad!" Elizabeth explains to her Father.

I am startled when I caress my Father's cock for the first time. I never knew how big it could be. Slowly I start to stroke and simply stare at it. It takes me awhile to be bold enough to kiss my Dad's cock but my lips cannot resist. Once I do I find the flavor is irresistible, I want more, and I need more. My mouth opens wide and I slide my mouth deeper and deeper onto my Dad's cock.

The moan he lets out drives me insane; it feels wonderful to know I can bring him such pleasure. I tighten my lips around his shaft and grab his ass with my hands and I stroke him in my mouth. It is glorified, that feeling I have sucking my Dad's cock. I feel his strong fingers gliding through my hair and I listen to his moans of total satisfaction.

My fingers run down his body and I gently touch his balls. He almost jumps but holds it together while I caress his balls and suck his cock.

"Elizabeth, we must stop now! I want to explode, but I want to explode in your body not your mouth!" Steven emphatically explains to Liz.

"Then you better take me below and make that happen now Daddy!" Elizabeth demands from Steven.

I lift Elizabeth from the sole of the cockpit and guide her nude self down the steps. I keep my hand on the small of her back and lead her to our now Master Stateroom. I lift her tiny body up onto the bed and crawl along side her. Our kisses start in an instant. I know we want to make love but I also know we are going to, so for now the kisses are all I desire.

Lizzie's tongue wraps around mine, our fingers caress each other's body, as we desire, where we desire. Our bodies are tense, and then they relax as the pleasure surrounding us creates waves of uncontrolled desire. My finger glides deep into her wet yearning pussy. She wraps her fingers around my throbbing cock and strokes gently but with firmness.

I roll Elizabeth on her back and promise to be very gentle as I take her virginity. She smiles and assures me whatever pain there is at first will pass, all she wants is to make love to me. She again begs for my cock to be inside her young exquisite body.

I place my hands on the mattress and my knees between her legs. I can lift my body with my knees and hands relieving Liz of my weight as I hover over her virgin body. My rock hard shaft rests on her firm soft tummy. I lean my lips to hers and we kiss as I feel her fingers wrap around my cock.

We kiss as she strokes me. Every time we finish one kiss she begs me to make love to her. We then kiss again as I slide my cock lower until it falls between her thighs. Liz gasps as she feels the head of my cock caressing her warm moist opening. Her hand reaches in guiding my cock into her flower.

"I want to be your man Elizabeth. I want to have your virginity. I want to make love to you Liz." Steven whispers to his daughter.

"Don't be afraid Dad, my body craves you inside of me. Pleasure will follow the pain I know it will." Elizabeth comfort her Father.

I look into my Dad's eyes and beg him to push his cock into my body. I feel the head opening my pussy. I hold his arms firmly as the head disappears into my virginity. The pain is more than I though it would be as he starts. I try to hold it in but I cannot and I let out a loud ouch! My Father tries to pull out but I insist I will be fine, I beg him not to stop.

I push up with my tender hips and force more cock into my tight body. My pussy is so wanting and Dad's cock is so hard, we struggle. Then suddenly we both push in unison and the entire length of his cock crams deep into my body. My moans are a mixture of pain and pleasure. Feeling my Dad's cock in my womb overwhelms my desires and now all I want is more pleasure.

"Steven please take me, your daughter is begging you to give it all to me." Liz shouts at her Father.

"Your body is to perfect to be real Elizabeth. My cock is pulsating like never before. You need to take of your daddy-cock as deep as you can." Steven shouts back to his daughter.

There bodies become one as they fuck each other with primal vigor. Both bodies hump and grind into each other. Screams of pleasure resound throughout Secluded as passion explodes in the very soul of each other's existence. The kisses, the torrid bouncing, one hard as hell cock, one tight demanding pussy all cum together at one time in a fit of passion.

Semen blows deep into a daughter's body from her loving father. Arms crush around each other as spams join together in an endless storm of physical delight never before experienced by either party.

Sweat and tears flow that moisten the sheets as they wrestle on. They cannot stop fucking each other. Their bodies quiver and pump forcing every Daddy seed into his daughter's no longer virgin pussy. Near the end his cock tightens one last time, and his balls are drained of seeds.

"I never knew it would lift my sole this high Steven." Elizabeth admits to her Dad without inhibition.

"God Elizabeth, I have never felt anything so powerful in my whole life." Steven proclaims to his beautiful daughter.

Panting like I just finished a two-mile run, I feel my dad's muscles strain to relax. My body continues to spasm. My Dad's cock is still rock hard and firmly implanted in my pussy. Our lips are locked on each other's lips. My heart is singing with joy and freedom. I am to weak to speak and if I were able, I would not be able to find the words to describe how I feel at this moment.

We stay connected and roll on our sides; both of us want to stay connected as long as we can. The boundaries are gone forever, as we have exposed ourselves beyond the point of return. I am not ashamed nor do I have feelings of guilt. I am with the only man I could ever love. We will find our way through whatever the future holds for us.

"I love you Elizabeth, I just made love to someone for the first time in my love." Steven quietly confides.

I love you Dad, or may I say Steven! I feel more loved today than any time in my life." Elizabeth gently whispers.

As our hearts and body start to relax and come down from an enormous emotional and physical high I feel my cock slowly withdraw from Liz. Our hands continue to caress each other's face, as one would gently touch a newborn baby.

Neither of us can find the words to express the emotions we feel at this time. But I feel relief that we tore down the walls that kept us apart for so long. We will deal with the future together; I trust our love is stronger than any situation we will ever have to cross.

12