All Comments on 'Father and Daughter Reunited'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story Chris. I do have one suggestion . Perhaps you might look into getting a proof reader. At the end you imply that the husband might be getting the wife and daughter pregnant. Back when you were describing the fun the wife had with her son, you said the husband had been snipped.

My apologies for nit picking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

The plot is very good and could have even been expanded into 3 or 4 chapters. Simply great!

BiFreakSisterBiFreakSisterover 9 years ago
Wait what?

At they end you say the husband is going to get the wife and daughter pregnant, but earlier when talking about the wife and her son together you say the husband was snipped....

aAmour1964aAmour1964over 7 years ago
Nice

Lovely fantasy! please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleasuring my 24 year old daughter Ariel

Awesome! I've never fucked my daughter but really wanted to. So one day she let me do anything to her young naked body except that. I've never been so turned on in my life. My wife was at work while both of us got naked and climbed in bed together. She even shaved her pussy for me. Damn it she tasted fucking amazing. And her tits were in my mouth as well. Can't explain how good it felt to french kiss her while rubbing my hard cock between her smooth pussy lips.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
continue

i feel like you have more of this story in you please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Snipped

If heโ€™s been snipped, who is going to the father

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
@Anonymous 1/15/20

Vasectomies can be reversed. It's a common myth that they're permanent. There was a study done way back in 2004 that saw success with reversals, and even 15 years or more after it can be undone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a awesome story . I loved it and what a great ending .

I really love a great ending and and you nailed it. Add another

chapter to this with both women having kids. And yes a

vasectomy can be reversed .

THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...