All Comments on 'Father and Daughter share a bed Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Five stars as usual for you. Now she should tell him that mom is in on it all, and has been eating her pussy for four years after she found out about them. She tried to confront Emma, but instead was seduced by her and has been licking her twat ever since. Once again, a five .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They need to continue to fuck as often as possible when they get back home and keep mom oblivious to it.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

What is next for them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best yet. You should continue to include the mother on your 3rd chapter Father and daughter shared a bed.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

I enjoy both 1 and 2 and think they should continue on the trip and after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you really need 7 tags to get the point across that it's a father/daughter incest story? And not a very good one, either.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Great writing. I love ❤️ your plots. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

build up was great . the excitement is just before you plunge deep into her I loved the pace. it is like my life

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

Excellent story, hope this continues with your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Maybe chapter 3 is with Emma without her cast, but dressed up in sexy lingerie. A sheer soft bra, satin garterbelt, sheer panties and sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that Emma keeps on. Emma needs to suck Daddy's big cock until he cums in her mouth. After she drinks his cum they fuck in multiple positions. Then he cums on her face.

I have over a thousand pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just like described. In all white, all black, in blue with nude stockings.

Hope you can fulfill a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good read. Keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

excellent as before---BUT I can not stop thinking that Sophia has been still having sex but not with her husband--?????

ToughSailorToughSailor20 days ago

The old motel mix-up trope . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES