Father and Daughter share a bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guilty as charged."

That made her chuckle. I thought that was the end of it, but she had more to say.

"In that case you'll need a good night's sleep so that you can work hard tomorrow. You are staying in the bed with me, and I won't take no for an answer."

Before I could protest, she'd turned the television off, and then she was lying down, with her back towards me. I was still sitting up, trying to decide what to do. This bed was a lot more comfortable than mine, and she was right, I did have a lot of work to do tomorrow. And if her offer of sharing the bed was just an excuse so that we could cross that line again, then why was she now trying to get to sleep instead of trying to seduce me?

I was going to stay where I was. And I was now convinced that nothing inappropriate was going to happen. But she then said something, and it made me think again.

"I like to sleep without my bra on, please unhook it for me."

If she'd have then sat up, perhaps even facing me, then I might have said no, but because she'd stayed as she was, I said yes because I could do it without having to see her naked tits. And despite my hands trembling slightly, I managed to do it quickly. That was good, because it reduced the temptation to reach in front of her so that I could fondle her breasts. She was now topless, but the bed sheets were covering her tits.

Within minutes she was asleep, but I wasn't, and it would be a long time before I was. There were a lot of thoughts swirling around in my mind, and some of them were making me feel uncomfortable. To add to my confusion and distress, my cock was fully erect, and it had a mind of its own. It was going to stay like that until it got some action. Ideally, it wanted her sweet pussy, but it was going to have to make do with my hand.

I was now in the bathroom, and I'd made sure that the door was locked. My hand was furiously stroking my cock, and I was trying my best to keep the noise down. But sometimes, especially when I got close to reaching it, I failed.

When the inevitable happened, and my semen spurted onto the bathroom floor, my eyes were closed. In my mind I was still in bed with her, and my balls were emptying into her sweet pussy. That was easy to imagine, because the last time that we'd shared a bed, all those years ago, that's what I'd done for real.

Shooting my load should have worked. I should now be relaxed, and that would mean that I'd soon be asleep. But that wasn't the case. I was still tense. If anything, for some reason, jerking off had made it worse. And I knew that another trip to the bathroom wasn't going to be the answer to my problem.

When my hand went under the covers, I didn't have a plan. All I knew was that I had to touch her. It was a compulsion that I couldn't control. It briefly stopped when it was on her stomach, and then it travelled upwards. This time when it stopped, it was cupping her right breast. And I could feel the nipple that was under my palm, start to swell. Is this what my Daughter wanted? I didn't know. I was confused. All evening she'd been sending me mixed messages. What I did know though, was that very soon I was going to get my answer, because I wasn't going to stop. It would be her that determined the outcome. And that would be me getting some harsh words, and perhaps even a slap across my face as well, or me getting what I wanted. My cock deep up her tight pussy!

As my fingers gently caressed her nipple, she uttered a low moan. It was barely audible, but it was music to my ears. I was then rougher with her, and I was expecting her to make the same sound again, but louder. However, she was silent. So she might still be asleep, and that moan was an involuntary action.

Her breast and prominent nipple were exciting me, and the proof of that was my rock-hard cock, but it wasn't enough for me. Further down, between her slim legs, was the ultimate prize. Her tight pussy. And I knew that it would also be hot and wet, because my fingers had been in it before. The memory of that experience was spurring me on to do it again.

She was on her side, facing away from me, but it would be better if she was on her back, so I pulled on her shoulder and waist. She didn't move, so I did it again, and this time it worked.

She was now on her back, and her rhythmic breathing told me, that by some miracle, she was still asleep. But her legs were tightly closed. So tight, that I couldn't get my hand between them. And no matter what I tried, I couldn't get them to open. My excitement was rapidly diminishing, being replaced by frustration.

There was now only one option left, I would need her cooperation.

At first, I shook her gently, because I didn't want to startle her. But she didn't wake up. Eventually she did, but only when I was rougher with her.

After yawning, she said, in a sleepy voice, "Is it morning already?"

"No, it's the middle of the night."

"So why did you..."

She'd stopped mid-sentence, so I knew that she'd worked out why I'd woken her. But what was her reaction going to be? It was only a few seconds before she spoke again, but it felt like minutes.

"Daddy, I did my best to tempt you, but when you unhooked my bra, and your hands didn't go onto my tits, I gave up. I thought you didn't want me."

I almost laughed. Want her? I wanted her so much that it hurt.

Now that I knew that she was willing, I was going to take my time. This wasn't going to be a quick fumble between the sheets. I wanted to savour it. To enjoy her gorgeous body in every way that I could think of.

When I kissed her on the mouth, she didn't immediately respond. Then she did, and with a passion that matched mine. When was the last time that I'd done this with her Mother? It was so long ago that I couldn't remember.

We were now taking turns at exploring each other's mouth with our tongue. Like two teenagers making out for the first time. When our mouths eventually parted, both of us were breathless, but that didn't stop me from going straight onto her tits. It was a two-pronged attack, my fingers on one nipple, and my mouth on the other one. That made her purr with pleasure.

I was now trying to impress her. Alex, her new boyfriend, was a lot younger than me, and also more handsome, but I was the more experienced lover. I was going to excite her more than he could.

And it seemed to be working. She wasn't just noisy, she was animated as well. While I was feasting on her ripe nipple, and tweaking the other one, her body was moving. At times, I was finding it difficult to keep my mouth on her.

With urgency in her voice, she said, "Take my panties off."

She didn't need to ask me twice. I had to manoeuvre them over the cast that was on her leg, but I still managed to get them off in record time, and then I took my underwear off. As soon as my cock was free, she was reaching for it.

She was now slowly moving her hand up and down the full length of my cock. She wasn't doing it to excite me, she was examining it.

"I love your big cock."

Sophia used to say that all the time, but not anymore. It used to fascinate her, but now she takes it for granted. For Emma it was different. She'd had my cock before, but only for a brief time, so she was appreciative of its length and thickness. I liked that, being in bed with a woman who was eager for my cock.

Now she wasn't inspecting it. Her hand was moving along it to give me pleasure. Her touch was perfect. She was a natural. The Mother was good at this, but the Daughter was even better. It was time to reward her for giving me so much pleasure. I was going to finger her.

Her legs were slightly apart, but I needed them wider. When she'd been asleep I'd pushed hard on them, but they hadn't opened. This time there was no resistance. I'd also removed the covers so that I could enjoy the view, but the room was too dark.

"Reach over and turn the bedside light on."

"Daddy, is that because you want to look at your little girl's pussy?"

That got a quick yes from me, and it made her laugh. She was still laughing as she flicked the switch. For a second or two, the light blinded me. But now I could see clearly, and what I saw took my breath away. Her legs weren't just wide, her knees were high up, giving me the perfect view of her most intimate place.

Her opening was obscured by her large lips. They were long and meaty, and just looking at them was making me drool. Last time I'd sucked on them, and I was going to do that again. And somewhere, under all those folds, was a clit that was both large and responsive. This was a pussy that was definitely a ten out of ten.

When I'd parted her legs, I'd done it so that I could finger her, but now I wanted to go down on her instead. Then I had to smile. There wasn't any reason why I couldn't do both at the same time.

My head was now between her gaping legs, and I was sucking her impressive pussy lips into my mouth. And to give both of us added excitement, while I was doing that I was also pushing two fingers deep into her pussy. She was tight, and it reminded me of the first time that I'd fingered Sophia. When they were fully in, up to the knuckles, she gasped.

I'd been calm at first, taking my time so that I could enjoy all parts of her sweet pussy, but now that had changed. Driven on by the divine taste that was in my mouth, and the musky smell that was filling my nostrils, I was on a mission to make her come, and for it to be as quickly as possible.

The two fingers that were inside her were now moving like pistons. There was a squelching noise as they repeatedly went in and out of her. And each time they were fully in her she groaned, and that groan was getting louder. That alone might be able to make her come, but I was also licking her little pearl as if my life depended upon it. Both those things together were a winning combination. Very soon she would reach it.

When she eventually did, the intensity of it took me by surprise. This wasn't like the muted ones that her Mother has. It was raw, and it was loud. And as it surged through her body, my chest swelled with pride, because I'd given my little girl, who I loved dearly, a big climax.

Now it was my turn!

I wanted her on all fours, but that wasn't possible because of the cast on her leg. That should have made me hate it, but it didn't. In fact, looking at it now was making me smile, because if it wasn't on her leg, then she wouldn't have needed me to accompany her to the training course. And instead of being in bed with her, getting ready to fuck her, I'd now be at home, fast asleep, with Sophia by my side.

As soon as she'd recovered, I was parting her big lips with the head of my cock, and then I was pushing into her. She was only twenty five, so her pussy was gloriously tight. Any thoughts that I might have of this being wrong, had been pushed to the back of my mind. Any guilt was for another day.

I stopped with a couple of inches to spare, but it was still enough to make her gasp. Hearing that excited me more than I thought was possible. This was the sex that I'd been craving for, it was the sex that I wasn't getting at home with Sophia.

I was now fucking her with gentle strokes, to give her time to get used to my big cock. But it wasn't long before I speeded up. And now she was getting most of my eight inches.

"Daddy, I love your big cock. I've missed it."

And I'd missed her tight pussy. Then a sudden thought hit me, after that first time, four years ago, we should have ignored our guilt and continued to fuck. This time we wouldn't make the same mistake again!

In a perfect world, I'd ride her sweet pussy hard for thirty minutes, perhaps even an hour. But this wasn't a perfect world, far from it. So after only a few minutes I felt the sap rising. It wouldn't be long before I was going to come. But what about my Daughter? Fortunately, she was keeping pace with me. The noises she was now making were a clear indication that she was nearly there as well.

When she exploded, and that's the only way to describe it, it almost put me off my stride. I'd watched her first climax, and it had been impressive, but this one was even bigger.

It was a close thing, but I managed to reach it before she was asking me to stop. And when I spurted, it was everything that a climax should be. Long and satisfying. And it was made special because it was my Daughter's pussy that I was emptying my balls into.

We were now cuddling, basking in the afterglow of special sex. She was the first to speak.

"Daddy, that was wonderful, but we shouldn't have done it."

I was gutted, and I wanted to cry. Rather than feel guilty, I thought that she would have embraced it. That she would have recognized what it was. A special love between a Father and Daughter. But I was wrong. Then she spoke again, and I was so relieved, that I laughed long and hard.

"We should have done it earlier, after we'd got back from the restaurant. Now I'm going to be tired when I'm on the course!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12