Father and Daughter share a bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started moving faster, I felt my balls tighten. I wasn't going to last much longer. I should warn her.

"I'm nearly there."

She grunted, "Me too."

Good, with a bit of luck we would reach it together.

She was now frantically moving up and down. I was impressed, and my cock was as well. It showed its appreciation by twitching, then spurting into her. I had just about finished, when she dropped down on me.

"Oh fuck."

Then she climaxed. I don't know if it was a big one or not, but she made a lot of noise, and it was minutes before she moved again.

Climbing off me, she said, "I'm getting too old for this."

I laughed. She was only twenty one. She should try being my age. We then showered, but this time alone.

After a leisurely breakfast, we went back to our room. It didn't take me long to get all my things packed. While she was sorting her stuff out, I went down to reception to pay.

"I hope you liked your stay with us."

"Yes we did."

That got a big smile from her.

"You are being charged for one room, and you will get a discount."

I was expecting that, but when she told me it was forty percent, I almost kissed her.

We left the hotel at eleven, and we were back home just after four. Sophia greeted Emma with a big hug, but I only got a smile.

"I'll make the drinks, then we'll sit down, and you can tell me all about it."

We managed to keep a straight face until she had left the room, then we burst out laughing.

We would tell her, but definitely not ALL of it!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.