All Comments on 'Father & Son, Mother & Daughter'

by NYBoss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
The very best

This is the very best story on Literotica I have read it had me in tears too.

candicane410candicane410over 10 years ago
Words escape me

This is the best romance story I've ever read. I'll admit its not something I would expect on this site. But I cried when it came to an end. It could have been 300 pages and it would not have been enough. Harlequin books only would wish they could have this great of a writer. Thank you so very much for this story..

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Story

You have written a great story well plotted and with well developed characters. I look forward to reading more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A bit of a fairy tale storyline, but it worked out very well.

A very sweet and loving romance story with a lot of hot explicit sex.

The story could use a bit of editing to clean up some of the misspellings, but the mistakes didn't deter from the good read.

Thanks for the story

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 10 years ago
Sorry, but I'm a grammar freak

Firstly, I really DID like the story - pretty implausible set of coincidences in the way it started and finished, but what the hell...it was fun!

However, the changes of tense early on, the narration suddenly changing from third person to first (Rich becoming "I"), very poor punctuation and all the typos ("heals" instead of "heels," and "shuttered" instead of "shuddered" as just two examples) really broke up the story far too much for my peace of mind. Remember that this story is in the "Romance" category - don't focus on your liking for really hairy cunts to the detriment of the story itself, or you will find yourself relegated to the "Fetish" section.

Work with a good editor to tidy it up, repost it - and I'll give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Fairy Tale Concept

This was a great story, like a few people said there is a bit of grammar and structure issues but overall worth 5 Stars.

One item at the end is she is sleeping with the CEO not the President that is the daughter, but I knew what you were aiming for at that point.

Hope you can fix it and update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAAAAAAAYY TOOOOOOO LOOOONG

Too long for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story.

There were a few cliches (an editor would have helped) but it still gets a five. Key West is a neat town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What’s all this crap about a full and thick bush being great!

That is so 1970’s. I hate hairy bushes on women. The author states that a shaved pussy makes a woman look like a child, what bullshit!. When a woman passes through puberty her genitalia grows significantly larger and ornate. You can’t really see that when she has “a full and bushy pussy”. Also I, like many other men, hate pulling pussy public hair out of our teeth, lol. We have no problem with a woman having a trimmed landing strip above her clit but hair below and that specially including anus hair, yuk! Pubic hair is crawling with fecal matter when she wipes her ass. Only an idiot would dive into a hair pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

I like hair on a woman! What I don't like is shaved pussy to look like a child. I want a woman NOT a kiddy. I didn't like the word cunt, to me it's a derogatory put down of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with South Pacific

Dreadful spelling, grammar, dropped words, point-of-view changes. No way this rates as high as it did.

On the other hand the one complaining about the pubic hair being full of feces is himself full of feces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep, Great Storyline

But there is no doubt you need an editor in the worst way. Just way too many completely avoidable mistakes that a good editing would have eliminated. I did like the story, I still think it’s worth 3 stars.

d119b63d119b63over 3 years ago
Great story!

Excellent plot and characters. Yes, some minor clean-up would help, but doesn't detract from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has a hairy pussy fetish! I wonder if he like his women with hairy legs and armpits! He probably like them with hairy asses as well. Most men prefer their women shaved everywhere. It is more hygienic.

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboyover 1 year ago

Nice story. Good believable characters and an interesting situation with the parents and children independently falling for each other. Yes it is badly edited, but that did not get in the way of the story too much. I can’t complain, my own editorial skills are abysmal.

Maybe it’s my age, but I much prefer hairy bushes to shaved pussies.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"Father & Son, Mother & Daughter:" - The theme (plot) of the story is rather unique, quaint and beyond expectations of Fate. Being the romantic that I am, I found this romance tale to be greatly charming, elegant and spicy. As of today--June 05, 2023--I've read each comment, I'm in agreement that and Editor is sorely needed with the many words that are not misspelled, but misused. Words such as "heals" should have been "heels'--twice; "may" was used for "made" and many others caused the reader an unnecessary pause as they attempted for figure out, guess, what the author is meaning to say because words were misused.

I did love the theme; the romance was truly awesome! Scoring the tale was difficult, but stretching my boundaries of grading a story I awarded the story a generous Four (4) Stars...because I loved the love and romance, and the plot, angels so well. Like other readers I do suggest an Editor; the quality of the story will be greatly enhanced.

Mike9947Mike99478 months ago

What a wonderful story - managing the suspense was brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...

SIMILAR Stories