Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Wearing wetsuits brings a father & son closer than ever.
4k words
4.1
39.3k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, it looks nice!" said Jake, excited to finally have a trip away with his father.

"Yeah, shame about the weather though. Maybe a winter trip wasn't the best idea" Alan replied as they pulled up to the old cabin. After getting out of the car, the two men quickly grabbed their bags and ran inside to avoid the heavy rain and chilly winds.

"Man, it's cozy in here!" Jake said as he wandered around the cabin. It wasn't very big, only a lounge/dining room, a kitchen, and a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.

"Uhh dad, there's only one bed" Jake said, settling his bags down on the floor.

"Ah dang, I knew this place was dodgy. Oh well, guess you can cozy up to your old man for the next week" Alan said with a grin, shaking his coat. Jake didn't mind this arrangement, he loved his father. They didn't get to see each other as often now that he's in college, but something about his dad was always warm and comforting. At 6'7ft, his father Alan was a huge behemoth of a man. He was almost as wide as he was tall, with a shapely belly protruding under his shirt. Jake could never tell if it was solid muscle or a beer belly, or maybe both. His huge tanned arms were covered with a thick mat of dark hair and his body was that of a retired bodybuilder. Jake wasn't too bad himself, at 6ft he was mad that he didnt get his father's full height, but glad he definitley didn't get his width. Jake was fairly toned and muscular due to his college football & swimming comps, but not to the absurd proportions of his father. While his father was dark haired with flecks of grey, Jake had dull sandy blonde hair instead, from his late mother. His mother passed when he was 10 years old, about 11 years ago.

"What's there to do around here anyway?" Jake enquired.

"Well, the owners said there's a 2 man canoe out the front and some hiking trails, but honestly it's pretty isolated" his dad said, rubbing his chin as he spoke.

"Yeahh not sure if the weather is super ideal for that" Jake responded, looking out the window as the rain seemed to ease. The pair had the whole day to decide what to do, as they continued putting their stuff away.

"Hey buddy, come check these out" Alan bellowed from the bedroom as Jake finished packing groceries away into the fridge.

"Coming!" He yelled, as he arrived to see his father holding two sleek pieces of rubber in each hand.

"They're wetsuits. They were hanging in the wardrobe, I'm assuming for guest use" Alan said, setting the two jet-black steamers on the bed.

"Oh sweet, do you reckon they'll fit? Are we sure they're clean?" Jake said, as he peered at one of the suits.

"Seems like they're brand new, but there's no labels or tags. We can wear these and go for a paddle in the lake if you want" His dad said, seeming more excited at this new prospect. The two wetsuits were made out of smooth black neoprene, almost looking like triathlon wetsuits, albeit with no brand logos or patterns on them.

"Yeah sounds good! Don't have any other plans haha" Jake chuckled, as his father was already removing his clothes.

"Jeez, you're keen" Jake laughed.

"No time like the present" Alan replied as Jake turned away in embarrasment, with Alan's pants hitting the floor. After hearing rustling sounds of neoprene and his father grunting, Alan finally chuckled "C'mon buddy we're both men, you can turn around haha".

As Jake turned to his father, he had a strange feeling in his stomach looking at him. He'd never seen his dad wear anything like this before, where his dark curly chest hair was now replaced by smooth black neoprene. The wetsuit was so tight that he could clearly see the outline of his father's solid pecs, along with his nipples. The suit barely contained his massive father as it stretched taught over his firm belly, even showing the indent of his belly button. It almost looked like a second skin instead of clothing, as Jake stared at the large man before him. He didn't notice his eyes begin to wander as they traveled over his dad's surprisingly curvy body, down to his thick thighs and the bulge between his.........wait what? Why was he thinking those things about his dad?

"Hey you don't have to stare at me like a freak" Alan chuckled with a hearty laugh, with Jake turning red as he met his dad's eyes.

"Here buddy" Alan said, stepping towards him and handing him the other suit, "it doesn't leave much to the imagination, but it'll keep you warm".

Jake laughed and casually grabbed the wetsuit, then took his shirt off. He was toned & well built like his dad, but had little to no body hair.

"Wow big boy, I swear you get more buff each time I see you" his dad said with a grin, while adjusting his wetsuit in the large mirror door of the wardrobe.

"Haha nothing compared to you dad" Jake said sheepishly as he dropped his pants and began to step carefully into the wetsuit.

"Ah sorry, careful there buddy. You might wanna take your boxers off before putting that on, it's so tight that they'll bunch up and give you chaffe" Alan said while still posing in the mirror.

"O-oh right okay, I've never worn one of these" Jake stammered "can you turn around though?"

"Jeez, kids are so precious these days" Alan said with a cheeky wink. Jake quickly dropped his boxers too and stepped into the back-zip suit. The material felt so smooth going up his legs, then his mid section, then over his smooth chest. The suit hugged every inch of him as he didn't realise how tight wetsuits were, and wondered how on Earth his dad fit into his one. After carefully sliding his arms into the tight sleeves, he turned to face his dad.

"Looking good big man! Can you zip mine up and then ill do yours?" Alan said, waving his hand to beckon Jake over. His suit is already that tight and it hasn't even been zipped up?? Jake thought, wondering how the wetsuit could possibly stretch even more over his father's body. Upon struggling to zip his father's back up, he finally reached the top.

"Ahh feels good, ready to roll!" Alan said, shaking his meaty arms and legs, "C'mere, ill help you".

Jake turned as he felt his father's massive hand fumble with the small zipper, before finally zipping it up. He felt a slight chill as it felt like all the air was expelled from the suit and it felt even tighter after being zipped up. The two turned to face the mirror to get adjusted to their new attire.

"Jeez dad, you might have to suck in a little" Jake laughed, pointing to his dad's round stomach.

"Haha no way buddy, this is all pure muscle!" Alan replied, slapping his firm belly with a thick thud that echoed through the empty cabin.

"Alright, let's go!" His father said as he excitedly left the house with heavy, booming footsteps. The canoe was only yards away, at the lake's edge. Jake felt like he was in somewhat of a dream state as he and his father pushed the canoe out, watching his dad's large back muscles ripple under the tight rubber. Staring straight forward, his eyes began to trail down his father's enourmous triangular back, down towards his even larger ass. His cheeks were perfectly defined by the impossibly-tight suit, as the material conformed perfectly to his father's body. It looked more like his dad's skin had turned jet-black, as opposed to him actually wearing any clothe-

"You paying attention? We're already past knee-height water, time to jump in the boat buddy!" Alan bellowed infront, setting one massive hand on the side of the canoe.

"R-right, sorry dad!" Jake replied, breaking his train of thought. Alan held the canoe steady while Jake jumped in, then Jake kept the canoe balanced while his father's hulking body gently entered the front section of the canoe. Jake was unaware of how much time had gone by while they were paddling and although it was fun, he was still mesmerised by his dad sitting in front of him. His huge, veiny arms showing through the thin wetsuit, his thick neck stretching the neck hole wide and he was even transfixed on the beads of water that would land on his father's rubbery muscles. After an indeterminate amount of time, the boys decided to call it quits and paddle back to their cabin near the shore. Being sure to position himself behind Alan, Jake discreetly watched his father's bulbous ass move as if he wasn't wearing any clothing. He was utterly fascinated by how the rubber seemed to fit each and every contour of his father's body, even down to his massive calves, and how the rubber clung to his father in all the right places. Feeling a stir in his groin, Jake quickly looked away shamefully as the pair dropped the canoe after dragging it up from the banks.

"Phew that was a workout! Good fun but" Alan said, grabbing a towel to rub dry his wet buzzcut head and sharp, clean-cut jawline.

"Y-yeah, really enjoyed it" Jake stammered, drying his short blond hair and trying to avoid staring at his dad's scultped rubber body. To Jake's surprise, Alan simply brushed the water droplets off the shiny neoprene instead of taking the wetsuit off.

"What?" He said, catching his son's eye, "we might head back out later. Besides, these suits are warming me up in this cold drafty cabin" Alan chuckled. Jake agreed and began to do the same. The two men lounged around on the couch in their wetsuits, flicking through channels on the tv until Jake stood up to go to the kitchen.

Reaching high into the top shelf, Jake struggled to get a glass right at the back of the cabinet for some water.

"Need a hand?" His father said, appearing behind him. Jake's arm was still outstretched into the top shelf when his father also leant into to grab the glass, and then something strange happened. Similar to the chill he felt when he first put the suit on, Jake almost lost his breath when the suit seemed to tighten. Whether he lost balance or due to some unseen force, he was suddenly pulled back toward his father and seemingly stuck to the front of him.

"Ugh! Ha-what?" Jake said, breathless. Disorientated, Jake tried to move his other arm but found it was also somehow stuck to his dad.

"What the hell..?" Alan grumbled as he stepped back. Away from the bench, the situation had become clear. As they were both facing forward, Jake was completely stuck the the front of his father. His left arm, which was reaching for the glass, was stuck to the underside of his father's left arm, with Alan's hand resting on top of his. Raising his right arm was the same; the top of Jake's right arm was connected to the bottom of Alan's right arm. Looking down, the two were pefectly aligned. Jake's back was glued to Alan's chest, with Alan's large belly fitting perfectly into the curve of Jake's lower back. Alan's left leg had Jake's left leg glued to the front of it, and same with the right.

"What the hell happened?" Jake said, struggling to pull himself off his dad's body.

"I'm really not sure..." Alan replied, as Jake felt his father's thick fingers at his hips, trying to remove him from the front of his groin to no avail. The awkwardness of the situation then suddenly dawned on Jake, as he felt a bulge against his ass.

"Oh Dad I'm so sorry, this is so weird I have no idea what happened" Jake said struggling, however he could only move his hands, feet and head which were not restrained by the long-sleeve wetsuit. Well perhaps not only the wetsuit, as since his father was much larger and stronger than him, his body was essentially paralysed until Alan wanted to move, unable to pull away from him.

"I can't seem to pull you off" Alan said, still fumbling at his hips. Despite all his might, he couldnt remove his son's ass from being attached to his groin. Everytime he'd try push and fail, his big hands would keep slipping onto Jake's abs and further down his hips.

"D-dad stop, let's just try move and sit down" Jake said in a panic, as he felt a familiar heat in his loins.

"Alright" Alan said, perplexed "let's just coodinate walking. Rest the soles of your feet on the tops of my feet". Jake did as he was told, resting his soles down on his father's humongus feet.

"Just hang tight and let me control walking" Alan said, as if Jake really had a choice. It was a funny sensation, almost similar to walking with platform shoes, but feeling the comforting warmth of his father's hairy feet below him. Moving to the couch, the pair slowly lowered themselves to a sitting position.

"Right" Alan said, "let's see what we can do about splitting this". He moved his hands up towards Jake's shoulders, which were plastered to his collarbone area. Jake felt strange as his arms were moved also, almost feeling like a puppet.

"I can't really even see what's sticking it together and I can't really separate it" Alan said thoughtfully, pushing and prodding his son's shoulders. After a few minutes of examination, Alan suddenly stood up, taking Jake by surprise.

"Woah sorry buddy, I forgot we move in unison now. It just feels like wearing a backpack on my front" Alan chuckled, as Jake was not amused. Resuming with his feet placed firmly on top of his father's, the pair moved slowly back to the bedroom to examine themselves in the mirror. The suits definitley did look tighter, at least it did to Jake, and it was strange to see his father towering over him. Seeing his dad's body mass be both taller and wider than him, Jake felt completely engulfed by the man.

"It's probably just water suction" Alan said, trying at Jake's hips again, "but it's a little awkward sorry".

"Water suction...? Ive never seen that happen before like this" Jake said, not fully believing the explanation. "What are we gonna do dad? It's not coming off"

"It's fine buddy, I'll just unzip mine and step out so it's not as awkward" Alan chuckled, slapping his son's stomach. As Alan raised their arms in unison, he was fumbling around and slapping the base of his neck where the small zipper should be.

"What the hell?" Alan muttered, as he slowly rotated the two of them to get the side view. The pair were shocked by what they saw.

"W-where is it? Where's the zipper?" Jake panicked, as the back of Alan's suit only showed smooth black neoprene. Any traces of a zipper were completely erased.

"This is unreal" Alan said, running his fingers thoughtfully over where the zipper used to be. Whether it was due to having his arms controlled by someone else, being tightly packed against his father, or the sweat that was building in his suit, Jake began to freak out.

"Dad it's not there anymore! What the hell this is insane, you gotta call the owners" he pleaded.

"Relax Jakey boy" his father said, trying to calm him down, "I'm sure it's all good. We don't want to disturb the owners on the first day when Im sure the zipper will come back"

"Come back? Where did it go??" Jake replied frantically, as he struggled against his father's firm body.

"Look, we probably just left the wetsuits on too long and maybe melted the rubber or something" Alan said, studying the sides of their bodies in the mirror, looking for a seam.

"Then we ruined them! We should just cut them off" Jake replied, frustrated and hot.

"No buddy, just calm down and let me call them. It'll all be okay". His father's words weren't very certain, but his deep rich voice made Jake feel a little more at ease.

After going to voicemail several times, Alan put his phone down on the side of the couch.

"So?" Jake said, his head resting on Alan's right shoulder.

"Still can't get through. We might just have to sleep like this buddy" Alan replied, exhausted.

"C'mon Dad let's just cut it open, I'm working up a sweat in here"

"I know buddy me too, but we can't just destroy other people's property. This could just be a function we don't know about" Alan replied sternly, resting their hands on Jake's thighs.

"I doubt it" Jake complained. Grunting as he lifted the deadweight of his father's massive arm with him, Jake tried to fit his finger in between the wetsuit and his neck, "I can't even pull it away from my skin, it's so tight".

"I know buddy, let's just thank God it's not summer" Alan chuckled wearily, "look, let's just hit the hay for tonight. It's been a long day".

"Yeah okay dad" Jake said, looking up to his father's dark blue eyes. As they slowly shuffled to their bed, the pair became more and more tired with each step. Upon finally collapsing, they laid on their side with Alan's large arm engulfing Jake's, his huge hand on Jake's abs.

"Goodnignt buddy" Alan said as he nestled closer, "if I was gonna get stuck with anybody, at least I'm stuck with you"

"Goodnight dad" Jake chuckled softly, "love you".

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Jake felt his father's warm breath on his neck. It was wet and hot, but strangely comforting. His entire posterior felt strangely wet and hot, as he imagined he was swimming in a pool of his own sweat. His back felt slightly scratchy, and he could feel a hard mound against his ass. He would have gone straight back to sleep if the hard bulge wasn't poking him so much, but he tried to ignore it as much as he could. As the intruder became hotter and wetter, he didn't understand why the neoprene had ridges, but still tried to pay it no mind. It wasn't until he felt it noticeably pulse that he began to pay attention to it. The texture, the way is moved, the hair...hair? But his ass was hairless, he didnt have any body hair...

"Wha...Dad!" Jake said as he bolted awake.

"Mmh hmm...wha?" Alan muttered in a low voice, "are you okay Jake?"

"Do you feel anything strange in your wetsuit" Jake whispered, frozen in place.

"Mmmh no...just very hot and sweaty" Alan said wearily, shifting slightly.

"No, at the front of your suit. Try moving a little bit"

"Yeah I can shift my hips-" Alan stopped as he instantly understood what Jake meant. His entire chest and stomach were coated in a slick, hot substance and he could slide his new-found morning wood in between two wet mounds.

"What's going on-"

"Dad! Stop moving right now" Jake hissed, as he felt his father's erection slide between his sweaty ass cheeks. It was undeniable. Somehow, some way, he was feeling his father's actual flesh in between his buttcheeks, instead of just neoprene.

"What the fuck" Alan said in disbelief, as he effortlessly got the pair out of bed. In the morning light, he inspected their bodies in the mirror door of the wardrobe. The results were clear. Before, they were clearly in two separate wetsuits, which were being held together by a strange sort of magnetism but now, it's as if the two suits melted together. Instead of 2 people wearing 2 wetsuits, it looked as if they were 2 people sharing 1 wetsuit.

"What the fuck dad how are we wearing the same suit! How did they meld together?" Jake panicked, beginning to struggle and try grab at the suit.

"I don't know Jakey but please calm down, please stop stuggling so hard" Alan pleaded with a grunt, "I'll call the owners again now."

"Owners?? Who cares what they say dad I can feel your dick sliding in between my ass! We're cutting this off NOW!" Jake snapped back.

"No we're not, just calm down and let me think" Alan said sternly.

"Think? I'm your son, this is so fucked up that you're hard right now"

"Don't blame me Jake, I just woke up so it's morning wood. And look at yourself buddy, practise what you preach" Alan replied, pointing at the reflection showing the clear outline of Jake's raging erection.

"Well I-I..." Jake trailed off as he went bright red. As Alan stood there thinking, looking at their reflection proved too much for Jake. As claustrophobia set in, it all hit him at once. His father's hot, hairy flesh enveloping him, the tight neoprene restricting him and his erection, his father's large, hard rod nestled between his cheeks. Jake took a few short sharp breaths, before he passed out.

As he awoke staring at the ceiling, listening to the rain, it seemed as if the last two days were nothing but a bad dream. But as he felt a familiar pulse in between his ass, he knew it was no dream.

12