Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and his father laid there staring at the ceiling, Alan laying on his back and Jake laying on top of his father's chest and body.

"You doing okay kiddo?" Alan said raising their hands to stroke Jake's cheek.

"Yeah sorry dad, just got overwhelmed I guess."

"Completely understandable."

Silence filled the room.

"I couldn't contact the owners yet" Alan said softly.

"Go figure" Jake said, becoming aware of his father's heartbeat pounding through his back.

"I know this is weird. When we get out of this, let's just not talk about it again" Alan said.

"Sounds good to me" Jake said with a chuckle. Jake exhaled, sinking further into his dad's warm wet flesh and realising they are both still very, very hard. Laying there for a second, Jake lightly brushed his foot over the top of Alan's large, hairy foot. In turn, Alan interlocked his fingers with Jake's, covering his son's hands with his own.

"We'll get through this, just have to admit its gonna be weird and be accomodating with each other" Alan said, squeezing his son's hands, "it's not like we can really go anywhere though. Roads are flooded, it's biblical rain out there".

"I see" Jake said softly, "thanks for taking care of me dad"

"Of course buddy".

The day went by slowly, as the pair began to walk around freely. They learnt to effectively move in unison pretty quick, almost as if their bodies fit together perfectly. Sometimes they couldn't even tell when one man's flesh ended and the other's began, but they avoided sitting down as much as they could. The only part between them that could move separately was Alan's extraordinarily large cock sliding between Jake's asscheeks. Besides that, the two men were essentially vacuum sealed together. Jake couldn't believe the size of his father, almost impressed yet disgusted when Alan's tip even sometimes touched Jake's lower back, it must've been 9" at least. Alan was also acutely aware of this, as he preferred standing or laying. A whole day of having his aching dick slide between a sweaty, hairless bubble butt was a different kind of torture. The men found that they weren't really hungry or thirsty, and thank God they didnt need go to the bathroom. To pass the time when they weren't focused on their rubber prison, the pair talked about everything, especially how Jake was going with college. Alan was almost thankful for this forced closeness if it wasnt for his dick being constantly on edge because of his jock son's amazing ass. They watched the rain, mucked around, and tried to test if Jake's 85kg body could support Alan's 130kg body for very long. Jake took two steps before collapsing. After a full day of edging and growing closer, the men decided to go to sleep while the rain pelted down outside. With Alan completely curled around Jake, he put one large hand over Jake's stomach and gently stroked it until they both fell asleep.

12