Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharing a wetsuit brings a father & son closer than ever.
4.8k words
4.53
35.3k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up, the next morning was much the same. As the pair awoke, the rain continued outside as they tried and failed to separate their sweaty bodies. As they walked to the couch to sit down, something strange happened. As Alan steadied his hands to lower their bodies into the seat, it seemed as if the neoprene around the hips area suddenly loosened. This had the unfortunate effect of startling both men, who were still sleepy, and also positioning Alan's incredibly hard cock to point at Jake's sweaty hole. As the men fell into the seat, gravity and the rubber's elasticity did the rest. Using the copious amounts of sweat on Alan's rod and Jake's sweaty cheeks, Alan's lubricated cock entered his son's ass.

"AHHH!" Jake shouted out, "What is that?!"

"Oh fuck!" Alan groaned, as Jake's virgin ass swallowed half of his girth in one go.

"Take it out! Dad take it out!" Jake yelped as he tried in vain to move away from his father.

"I'm trying," Alan said as he fumbled but as quickly as the rubber loosened, it suddenly tightened again, probably tighter than it had been before. The mysterious tightening forced more and more of Alan's veiny cock into his son's wet hole.

"Oh god dad its so big, jesus christ what are you doing?!" Jake yelled as his ass almost fully engulfed his father's thick rod. The sensation was too much for Alan to bear. Unable to pull his hips away from his son, Alan relinquished control to the wetsuit's tightening and was soon nestled deep within his son's ass. The two sat there for a second, with Jake panting and squirming. The deed was done.

"God dad, please take it out" Jake pleaded, but he already knew it wasn't possible.

"I can't Jake, I wish I could. I don't know how that happened but the wetsuit's too tight. I can't pull my hips back far enough to pull out" Alan said, stiffling a wet groan. The two man sat there, as Alan's cock throbbed deep inside his son. As they both tried to supress their feelings, Alan couldn't ignore his son's wet, twitching ass slowly milking his cock. It was so tight and hot, the vice grip felt like he wouldnt be able to pull out even without the wetsuit on.

"Let's...just wait until I go soft" Alan said with laboured breath.

"Yeah..." Jake grunted, knowing full well they've both been rock hard for days now. Abnormaly hard. Slowly getting over the pain, Jake began to grow accustomed to the long, hard intruder deep within his guts. Although despite the shame and pain, there was another feeling. Like an itch deep inside him that he just couldn't scratch.

After waiting for what seemed like hours, Jake couldn't take it and suggested they stand up.

"No Jake, let's just....wait" Alan said, sweat running down his face.

"No dad it's fine, let's just do it."

"Fine, but this was your idea," Alan replied, putting his shaking hands on the couch rests to try lift them up. As the men stood up, it was if the gears suddenly clicked into place. For Alan, the last of his dick finally entered his son's hole, as he was completely sheathed to the hilt. For Jake, his dad had entered the deepest part of himself that he didn't even know existed and instantly hit his g-spot. The two men collapsed back into the chair, unable to conceal their moans of ecstacy. For Jake, he had never been so horny and horrified in his life. For Alan, it finally felt like things were right. They'd finally reached their destination, like two puzzle pieces locking together perfectly.

"Dad...we need to stand up," Jake whispered, panting. Alan didn't respond. Slowly but surely, the men began to stand at full height. Jake had never felt this way before. His own father was throbbing deep inside him, as his hairy belly conformed perfectly to his lower back. They felt like the perfect fit.

"H-how much can you....yknow, withdraw," Jake said sheepishly.

"Don't know," Alan said, putting his hands on Jake's hips. He pulled his hips back with all his strength, then sank back deeply into his son, resting his chin on Jake's shoulder.

"Maybe max an inch, I can tilt my hips and go in half an inch" he said in a low voice as he wrapped his arms around Jake, demonstrating the motions. Lost in euphoria of the hard cock repeatedly pressing up against his g-spot, Jake suddenly froze. The slow, subtle movements of his father's hips, the way he breathed down his neck.......he was fucking him. His father was fucking him, slowly.

"Okay let's stop! I get it dad," Jake stammered as Alan froze. His dad didn't respond. Jake tried to apply more pressure to the top of Alan's feet and stand on his toes so there wasn't so much constant pressure inside him, but it barely made a difference. No matter what he did, his father was deep, deep inside of him with no chance of coming out. Alan got a lot quieter after this, only speaking a few words in a low tone. He was sweating buckets, as beads of sweat constantly rolled down his red face. His palms were constantly sweaty as he tried to hold on and resist the temptation.

"We need to cut this suit open," Jake said, with Alan following his request to go to the kitchen. Getting scissors out of the drawer, Alan didn't protest to cutting the wetsuit open as Jake tried to cut the sleeve.

"Huh...?" He breathed, perplexed. The rubber wouldn't cut.

"No way" Jake exhasperated, as Alan remained silent. No matter where he tried to cut the suit apart, the scissors simply wouldn't cut the rubber.

"We...we have to go get help dad!" Jake said, addressing his father directly.

"No help" Alan said firmly, "no one around for miles."

"But we have to get out of this!"

"We can't let anyone see" Alan replied, "Even if they can cut, what would they say?"

Feeling another pulse inside of him, Jake realised his current situation would be cause for concern.

"What do we do? We can't stay here, like this, forever!"

Alan looked thoughtful. "We wait"

"Wait for what!" Jake exclaimed

"Owners" Alan grunted. "Or zipper".

"Right, like the zipper is going to mysteriously reappear" Jake retorted sarcastically. His train of thought was interuppted by another throb within him and he could almost swear his dad was tilting his hips like that on purpose.

"Come sit" Alan said through gritted teeth. It seemed like he was in pain, so Jake obliged. In reality, Alan was sweaty from holding back the most powerful orgasm of his life. No pussy was as wet or tight as his son's hole, nothing ever fit him so perfectly.

As the evening went on, Alan was on the egde of agony and ecstacy. Unbeknownst to him, Jake was much the same way.

"Bed time" Alan said, getting up without waiting for Jake's response.

"Yeah I'm getting tired" Jake said as they collapsed onto the bed. Feeling his father's arms wrapped around him was a familair feeling that assisted with the foreign feeling of having something invading his ass.

"Goodnight dad, love you" Jake said. Alan didnt respond. Feeling his father's rough hands travel around his body was the usual routine, but something felt different this time. His breath was heavier, as Alan's hand rested flat palm on his son's abs. The other hand traveled up, carressing his sons protruding pecs and almost seemed to circle his nipple. Both of the men were silent. His top hand roamed around his son's chest, squeezing and massaging, as Alan's hips began to slightly rock back and forth. Jake needed the release so bad but knew this was wrong. Maybe he was just having a dream?

Alan's hand slowly moved from his chest and up towards his son's neck, and the hand on his abs started to move down towards his son's hard cock.

"A-ah dad you gotta..."Jake whispered but trailed off.

There was silence is the room, except for deep, heavy breathing and the rustling of the smooth rubber. Jake was frozen there, unable to move as his father's hand groped at his abs and crotch, while his other hand began to wrap tightly around his neck.

"Dad....?" He whispered, with no response from his father. Jake must be dreaming, either that or his dad is doing these movements in his sleep. As Alan's rough hands trailed down, they slid over Jake's raging erection, then back up to his abs. Back and forth, back and forth. Jake gulped as his dad's sweaty, meaty fingers pressed into his throat. As his father's lower hand ran over his erection again, he felt his father grab the outline of his dick through the neoprene. All he could feel was Alan's hot breath on the back of his head and his big hands wrapping tightly around his dick and neck. His dad was slowly jerking him off while plunging his own dick in & out of Jake's tight hole. There was no escape, his father was fucking him. Due to the restrictive rubber and his racing thoughts, Jake was paralysed, at the mercy of the man who created him. He couldn't deny that he'd been aching for release all day and was so close to orgasming. His father slowly picked up the pace as their wet bodies intertwined inside the tight neoprene. His father was in the deepest spot of him, entering the very core of his being. If he hit his prostate a few more times, it would be over for him.

"Dad you have to stop, wake up!" Jake hissed, moving his hands and feet in vain. He tried to push his father's hand off his cock with his own hand, but Alan's hands were much larger and much stronger.

"Mmmh" Alan moaned, "wha..."

"Dad you're probably dreaming but you gotta stop!" Jake said, biting his lip. Fuck. He was too deep. As he tried to squirm away, his father moved in with one final, forceful hip thrust. Alan's large body coiled completely around Jake and became rigid. Locked into a breeding position, nothing could separate this man from his son. As his rod entered the deepest part of his son's wet tunnel, Jake began to twitch and spasm.

"UUNNNGHHH!" He groaned through gritted teeth as the combination of the pressure on his cock and his father hitting his g-spot overtook him. Jake was overcome by the most powerful orgasm he'd ever felt, almost making him see stars. He could barely breathe with his father's enourmous body grabbing him so tightly, feeling him throb deep inside his guts. As his asshole spasmed and locked down somehow even tighter onto his father's cock, the wet warmth overtook Alan as well as he began to finally cum.

"MmmmhhhhHFUCK" He growled, still locked into breeding position as his hot seed flooded his son's insides. Pump after pump, Alan released a seemingly infinite amount of cum into his son's warm hole. He'd never had an orgasm like that in his life, no, he'd never felt better in his whole life! This feeling was all-encompassing, better than any other sex he'd had, even better than holding his baby son for the first time. Alan kept pumping his hips in and out, as much as the wetsuit would allow, as he continued cumming. Jake was overcome by the warm sensation all over his body and now the hot seed inside of him, reaching his full body climax. The men didn't feel like two separate people anymore, they felt like one mass of wet flesh, wrapped in incredibly tight neoprene. They felt like they had finally become one.

The room fell silent again, only punctuated by heavy panting and slight groans. The moonlight reflected off the contours of their tightly coiled muscles, traced perfectly by the smooth black rubber. Breathing in unison, Jake realised their heartbeats were also in sync as his father's hard rod pulsed inside of him. The wet mat of his father's body seemed to melt into his own skin, as Alan's chest and belly molded perfectly to the back of Jake's lean body. He had never felt so connected to someone, as if his dad's flesh had truly become his own. Coming down from his insane high, Jake realised how full he felt, as his vice grip hole kept every drop of cum securely inside of him. His hole was far too tight to let his own father even pull out, let alone leak fluid. He realised his dad's arms were still wound around him tightly, with his large hands slowly releasing the death-grip they had on his neck & cock. His father slowly exhaled and let out a low moan.

"Mmhhh Alice....just wish it were real..." he sighed, as Jake was still frozen. Was his dad dreaming about his mom? Jake instantly felt bad for his huge father, possibly dreaming that he was fucking his late wife instead of his son. Jake kept silent after the ordeal and eventually relaxed his muscles, sinking deeply into his father's body. Surrounded by warmth and buzzing with pleasure, Jake shortly drifted off into sleep.

Jake was the first to awaken the next morning. Staring at the ceiling, he realised he & his father were laying on their backs. As he rested atop his father's heavy weight below him, he groggily swayed up and down as his father's large chest rose & fell with their breaths. Breathing wasn't very easy in the tight wetsuit, but it seemed breathing in unison made things easier. As he gingerly tried to clench his asshole, he realised it was impossible as his father was still very intimately connected to him. He woke up feeling incredibly full, almost as if he was somehow incomplete before. Deep, deep inside of him, their heartbeats echoed in unison. His hole was secured tightly around the very base of his father's erection, with his wet walls holding his father snuggly in place. It almost felt like his dad's large cock belonged there. Jake laid there silently, trying not to stir his tired father. He realised this is probably extremely stressful for him too, as guilt about the previous night began to set in. His dad didn't ask to have his own son wrapped tightly around him, constantly milking him slowly. Slightly raising his head, he peered down at their conjoined bodies, almost impressed with how aligned they were. His father's body engulfed him with their proportions seeming like a perfect match, as he felt his dad's large sweaty hands cover his own. He looked down to see his own cock still extremely hard, as if it were desperatly trying to break through the tight neoprene. It was perfectly outlined, veins and all, as if it were simply painted black. He gazed proudly down at his abs, with his 6 pack & V-taper clearly defined by the tight rubber. Letting his eyes travel over his own body, it really did look as though the wetsuit was painted on. He swears it must've somehow gotten tighter again, as he'd be extremely embarrassed to see any other people while wearing this. Looking back to the ceiling, he rested his head back upon his father's broad shoulders and let himself be rocked gently by their combined breaths. Despite the all the shame, guilt and uncomfortableness of the situation, Jake almost felt at peace. Sinking into his father's sweaty flesh and being enveloped by him, Jake took a minute to realise how quickly he's grown accustomed to this closeness. Almost like it was always meant to be.

What am I thinking?? Jake shook his head, alarmed at the perversion of his own thoughts. This situation isn't right in any sense of the word, no father should be this close to his son, he thought. Focusing back on his anus, Jake tried to force the intruder out using only his internal muscles. But no matter how hard he pushed or pulled, his father's large cock only seemed to sink further into him, like a one-way tunnel that only pulled things inward.

"Ngh....hey" Alan mumbled, slowly bring their left arm up to rub his eyes.

"Oh h-hey dad!" Jake replied nervously. His exercise served only to stir his father, as Jake felt his cock becoming harder inside of him. It was the difference between regular hard and rock solid, fully flexed steel inside of him.

God his tip must be close to my bellybutton, Jake thought as he nervously shifted.

"How'd you sleep?" Jake asked, trying to distract himself.

"So good" Alan replied with a low rumble, still rubbing his eyes. This reply made Jake's face flush red as he remembered he still has his father's cum secured tight within his hole.

"Phew, I'm sweating like a pig in this thing already" Alan said, "let's go wash our faces".

Not waiting for Jake's reply, Alan positioned the two of them on the side of the bed, before standing up again. Repositioning his feet upon his father's hairy paws, Jake became acclimatised to the gentle bouncing up and down on his father's cock as they walked. Unsure how this felt for his father, Jake swears his dad is almost thrusting on purpose with each step, as Jake remains impaled on his large rod. Upon finally arriving in the ensuite bathroom, Jake was embarrassed by how close to orgasm he was already. As the pair looked in the mirror, it became clear that days had passed. Alan's large head jutted out above his son's, being able to rest his chin on top of Jake's head if he tried. His face was red and sweaty, with beads of sweat running down into the new salt & pepper stubble that he had grown. Jake looked mostly the same, no new facial hair, just sweaty with very pink cheeks. Alan pushed his son's hard crotch into the sink basin as he leant them both forward to turn on the taps. Leaning down to wash his own face first, Alan then brought his massive hands up to wash Jake's, as his large body loomed and curled around his son. Upon turning off the taps, Alan flicked the excess water from his own face before looking at his son in the reflection. Jake looked a little nervous, with water droplets running down his face. As he moved his large hands to wipe them, Alan caressed his son's face and ran his thumb past Jake's lips. Noticing water on the front of the suit, Alan trailed his hand down, following the stream from Jake's neckline. Tracing his finger down with the water, his thick finger passed through the valley in between Jake's large pec muscles. Alan was proud of how big and defined his son was, but he also wanted to grab them like a pair of bouncy, rubbery tits. His index finger continued tracing down Jake's rubber torso, down with the water's path through his abs. God, his son looked so much like him when he was younger, just blonde and less tanned. He swirled his finger through the six tight mounds of Jake's abs as they peeked eagerly through the tight neoprene. Continuing down his son's navel, the water finally pooled in Jake's rubbery bellybutton. Alan moved his hand down Jake's navel, brushing the water off. Alan was sure his cock was buried deep inside this boy, he wondered if he pressed hard enough, could he feel his own erection through Jake's navel? He rolled his hips slightly and pressed int-

"Ah dad, I think there's towels to dry off too" Jake stammered, as Alan raised his eyes to meet Jake's in the mirror's reflection.

"Right you are. Sorry buddy just....sleepy" Alan said, moving the pair towards the towels.

The rest of the day continued strangely for Jake for a few reasons. First, his father seemed to be in a trance and couldn't give a straight answer as to what their next move should be. Next, unless he was spoken to, Alan didn't seem to have much interest in talking to Jake, as the pair laid & sat around all day. Lastly, Jake was sure now that everytime they moved, his father would subconciously thrust into him, slowly fucking him the whole day. As the pair left the bed yet again, Jake finally spoke up.

"Dad, can we stop moving around so much?" He said half irritated, half aroused.

"Sorry buddy" Alan mumbled as the pair stood up, thrusting into Jake yet again.

"Ngh....what are we doing? Are we just gonna sit around all day?" Jake said, watching them in the wardrobe mirror.

"I guess" Alan said lazily, as his hips tilted yet again. There it was! Jake finally saw his father bucking his hips into him, like an animal needing release.

"Nghh dad stop! We have to get this wetsuit off, this is ridiculous now. Especially with sleeping, you know what I mean"

"No idea what you're talking about buddy" Alan said nonchalantly, thrusting into Jake again, "I almost don't want to tak-"

Alan was interuppted by a familiar chill that both men knew. As the cold sensation ran over them, the pair noticed that the wetsuit somehow seemed to loosen again. Feeling a chill over his back, Alan turned the pair to face the mirror.

12