Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh.....?" Alan muttered in disbelief. With no zipper or prior warning, the back of the wetsuit was split down the middle, as if the two flaps of neoprene had never been zipped up.

"Th-this is great!" Jake squirmed, eyes widening. Moving the deadweight of his father with him, Jake pulled his hands up to his neckline and difficultly pulled the suit away from his skin with a wet schlop sound. As Jake tugged the suit away from his chest, his nose was assaulted by the hot stench of sweat, neoprene and sex. Alan stood there quietly, bewildered by the new development.

"C'mon dad help!" Jake said, as he struggled to hold his dad's meaty arms up by himself. Alan didnt move, instead watching his son struggle with the suit. As Jake pulled at the shoulders of the suit, sweat began to spill out on to the floor. It was everywhere now, gleaming as it ran down the wetsuit. As his son pulled more of the neoprene shoulders to the front, more and more of Alan's huge back became revealed. Realising they were no longer trapped, encased together, Alan began slowly assisting his son. As he began moving the material forward and down their arms, Alan was almost overcome by the sweaty smell. It was almost....alluring. Little by little, they shimmied the material down until they finally got their left arm free.

"Yes!" Jake exclaimed, feeling the cold, cold air hitting his arm. Once their arms were free, the rest became easier. As they pulled the rubber completely off Jake's chest and down to their waist, sweat was flowing everywhere, forming a small pool on the ground below them. Still moving in unison, the pair yanked the neoprene suit down from their waist, until it was only caught around their calves and ankles. Catching their reflection in the mirror, Jake was mortified. His father's huge body stood up straight with Jake, tiny in comparison, stuck to the front of him. They were both red, sweaty and panting, as Jake stood on his dad's feet, still impaled on his father's huge cock. They were both glistening, as his enourmous father had rivulets of sweat flow from his dark, matted body hair. Jake felt horrified looking at his wet, hairless form, the way his back curved like a woman's while his dad's large stomach filled the small of his back, his large cock nestled deep inside him. He felt like a mere accessory to his father's hulking form, curved and filled, while his dad stood up casually straight.

As Jake stood there panting, Alan broke his arms away from Jake's and began to push the boy forward. His looked down to see his chest slowly become unglued from the boy's back where it had previously fit so nicely. His dark chest hair clung to Jake's back by strings of sweat before falling back to his wet chest. Pushing him further, Alan realised he would have to withdraw from the slick warmth of his son's hole if he wanted to spearate from him, or else he'd simply be pushing him over to fuck him doggystyle. Jake realised this too, as he watched their panting bodies in the mirror.

"Okay dad, im gonna have to mo-UGH" Jake said, interuppted by his father's large hands grabbing under his sweaty armpits. His father began to lift him agonisingly slow off his hard, pointed cock. Jake was impressed by how his old man could still manhandle him so easily, until he was made aware of his wet walls clinging to his father's cock as it withdrew, as if begging it not to go. Being raised higher and higher out of the suit, Jake wondered how much more dick could his father possibly have when Alan paused with a grunt.

"Unhyou okay dad?" Jake half moaned, looking at his impaled, sweaty reflection in the mirror.

"Just gotta......take it slow" Alan said as he peered down at his cock, mesmerised. His son's hole did not want to let him go, as it clamped down and pulsed around Alan's sweaty cock. Jake's hot, wet tunnel was gripping Alan like no pussy had ever done to him before, the suction was incredible. He was only halfway withdrawn but every centimetre he withdrew, his son's vicegrip asshole fought hard to keep him there. Alan could feel every ridge inside his son as he slowly pulled out, with Jake's walls providing perfect resistance, as if trying to pull Alan deeply back into him. It was almost enough to push Alan over into an orgasm, but he stiffled those feelings as much as he could.

Even Jake could see how tightly his own hole gripped his father, as he could see his hole stretch beyond what he'd ever seen his body do. The grip & suction almost looked like a pussy struggling to keep a dick inside of it, further adding to Jake's humiliation. Unsure if he'd ever be able to withdraw, Alan pushed to continue the painstaking journey out. As Jake felt his father slowly leave his body, it felt like he was taking a part of his soul with him. Jake suddenly became aware of the intense emptiness inside him where his father was. Holding his sweaty, squirming son high above his head, Alan's cock was finally released from Jake with a slick, audible pop sound, as Jake's stretched tunnel retreated to his body. Settling his son down on the ground, the two men stood there, as heavy breathing and the stench of sweaty rubber filled the cabin. Regaining his breath, Jake turned to face his father, who was still standing in the sweaty pile of neoprene at his feet. Despite being so intimately connected with him for so long, Jake tried to avoid his dad's eye contact. Alan just stood there, panting like a dog. Jake briefly took in the sight of his dad's body, seeing the clear red indent in Alan's skin where his own body once was, and finally saw his father's enourmous cock. Pointing straight up and slick with sweat, his dad's 13" cock stared angrily at him. Protruding from the trimmed dark bush between his dad's thick thighs, Jake could finally see the cock that was inside him for so long, remembering the feel of each vein he saw. However with this, Jake felt a slimy substance begin to travel out of his ass, as he remembered his father's massive load still inside him. Panicking, Jake swiftly ran to the bathroom and shouted "I-I'm gonna have a shower. Glad to be out!".

Alan didn't respond, he just stood there sweating and breathing heavily. Feeling extremely cold, Jake was glad to feel the hot water against his own skin. Feeling the tendrils of his father's hot load spill out of him, Jake began to feel increasingly empty. He couldn't understand it, this situation was digusting but he almost felt....sad?

After freshening up, Jake opened the door to the bedroom to find his dad, still naked, sitting on the edge of the bed holding the saturated wetsuit.

"So what are we gonna do with that? Can you wash it out when you shower, it stinks" Jake said, tightening the towel around his waist.

"....yeah sure" Alan murmered quietly, staring at the neoprene suit before tossing it back to the wet spot on the floor.

12