Father at Three Weddings

Story Info
I'm too young but they want me as the father.
3.6k words
4.22
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan December 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

+++

I had been invited to spend Christmas and the New Year in Devon. Joanne and her sister (and mother) were planning a long get together of their friends and family. Until I had been transferred to a job in London I had been Joanne's on and off boyfriend. I had been 'on and off' because my job in Devon meant frequent absences for work-related trips lasting up to a fortnight. Whenever I was away Joanne would find another man to escort her to parties and she enjoyed parties.

But whenever I was there, she preferred me. I had hoped, but that hope was fading, that she would become my fiancée, marry me and we could set up home in London. Her invitation to the extended party was my last hope. I liked her, no, more than that, I loved her but I didn't think she loved me enough to leave friends and family and Devon. I accepted the invitation hoping that she might change her mind but with no realistic expectation that she would. Even if she didn't, a holiday break with her, her family and our mutual friends would be enjoyable but probably the last. I might propose again, accept her rejection and move on. Even if she rejected my proposal she would make love to me and the prospect of a week of Joanne's love-making even if it was the final fling, was irresistible. She was so good at making me feel as if I was the only one, and the best -- while it lasted.

I knew deep down that I should have accepted that Joanne would never change. She would replace me whenever I was away, whether we were engaged or even married. That would hurt me and our marriage would probably be doomed from the start. I ought to have broken with her finally but she was incredible in bed. While that was on offer, I'd keep coming back to her like a moth to a flame, despite knowing it would end badly.

I had one problem. Everyone else who would be there lived within walking distance. Joanne's sister would be home from university so they had no spare bedrooms. There was no hotel or bed and breakfast establishment in the small village. But one of Joanne's distant relations had a small camping site on a field next to the church. From the spring to the autumn it was mainly used for touring caravans and motorhomes but he had a small space for those using a tent. If he agreed, I could pitch my tent on his site, only fifty yards from Joanne's house. I wasn't sure whether that was possible or if his licence allowed that at Christmas. I had to check before I accepted Joanne's invitation. I telephoned him to find out.

"Yes, Alan," he said, "you could. My licence for caravans and motorhomes only lasts until the end of October but tents are allowed all year round. Are you sure? It will be cold."

"That's OK, Michael," I replied. "My tent and sleeping bag are designed for winter use in mountains at high altitudes. They are intended for up to minus 25 degrees C."

"Rather you than me, Alan, but I'll open a toilet block for you. There won't be any other facilities. OK?"

"Yes, thank you, Michael."

I wrote and posted my formal acceptance.

That evening I checked all my camping equipment. I made sure I had additional guy ropes for the tent and plenty of heavy duty tent pegs in case the ground was soggy. I packed it carefully.

When I went to bed I was remembering making love to Joanne. She was always ready and rarely needed any foreplay but if I did, like kissing her breasts or pussy she became even more aroused. I'm larger than average, so much so that my size frightens some women, yet with Joanne I penetrated her more than any other woman I had known.

If I was on top, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled hard as I thrust. If she was riding me, her legs slid underneath mine and clamped around as she pushed downwards. Once we had coupled, she wouldn't release her legs' fierce hold until she was satisfied. Usually I could hold back until she was -- if not she wouldn't let me go. I became aroused just by being with Joanne and she knew it. She wanted and needed to be made love to almost every night, and while I wasn't around she would seduce any available male.

+++

I set out to drive to Devon after my last working day, a Thursday. Unlike my previous cars which had been 1940s small Fords I now had a 1950 Morris Oxford MO. It was much larger, capable of taking six adults. But it had electric windscreen wipers, a 12 volt electrical system, a heater and demister and headlights that actually showed the road. I would be warm, dry and comfortable even if it was slow for such a large car. It would still average higher journey speeds than the old Fords. The back seat was large enough to make love to Joanne if we had nowhere else private.

I stopped several times at all-night cafes for coffee and a toilet and arrived at the campsite about nine on Friday morning. I spoke to Michael, who told me to pitch my tent anywhere but to avoid the lower sections that might flood. At the back of the site, next to the church, was a raised area above a low wall, like a terrace. I heaved my tent up onto that and pitched it carefully, positioning the doorway opposite the prevailing south-westerly wind. Because it was December I used more guy ropes and more tent pegs than usual. When I had finished I was sure my tent would survive even the strongest gales partially protected by the churchyard wall and well above any possible flood. I cooked lunch for myself under the extended flysheet of my tent. I was sure I would be warm, dry and very comfortable in my tent.

After lunch I went to Joanne's house. Her welcome was as effusive as ever. I knew this might be the last ever time but her welcome seemed to promise that I would have mind-blowing sex with her. She dragged me off to the kitchen to meet her mother and sister and to have a cup of coffee. All the women kissed me but Joanne sat on my lap and wrapped herself around me to show I was hers, even if only for this week.

After lunch, Joanne went upstairs to change to go out with me. While she was gone, Fiona, her sister warned me.

"Alan, Joanne invited you because her current boyfriend has gone off to see his parents in Manchester. She only wants you while he's away."

"Thanks, Fiona. I suspected that there might be something like that."

"We don't want you hurt, Alan," Their mother added. "We all like you but Joanne is using you."

"I'm not surprised," I said. "I've known Joanne long enough to know exactly what she's like. But, despite myself, I love her. I will accept whatever she's offering and know that it won't lead anywhere. I had hoped... But that hope has long gone."

"I'm sorry, Alan. We all like you and you were a great help when my husband died."

Mrs Mount's husband had a heart attack at work and died within minutes. I had helped with all the paperwork after his death. It was easier for me because I wasn't a relation and I had skills the family didn't have.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more, Mrs Mount," I said.

"But what you could do was great and helped. I was lost especially as my husband had kept all the finances to himself."

"And why not? He was an accountant," I retorted.

"But I had no idea about what to do. You did, and the whole of my family should be grateful to you, Alan."

"And that's helped me now I am a householder too, Mrs Mount."

"You are?" Fiona asked. "We didn't know."

"I did send my change of address. I am now the proud owner of a small two-bedroom terraced house in London. I can walk to work. I have to. I couldn't have afforded commuting fares because of the mortgage, or at least I couldn't in the first year after paying all the legal fees. Now the mortgage is slightly more affordable and less than I would have been paying to rent. I think I own about a third of the house."

"Does Joanne know?" Fiona asked.

"Yes, she does. It doesn't make any difference. She wants to stay locally and would never consider London."

"I think I agree with her," Fiona said slowly. "I'd like to visit London as a tourist but I'm not sure I'd want to live there permanently."

"If you, Fiona, or you and your mother, wanted to see London, you could stay with me. I'd need a couple of days' notice to move the decorating stuff out of the second bedroom. It has two beds."

"I'd like that," Fiona said. "How far are you from the tourist spots?"

"You could walk to some. If not there are several bus routes that pass my front door and the nearest tube station is three hundred yards away."

"Are you sure, Alan? You'd invite Fiona, or Fiona and me?" Mrs Mount asked. "After all, you are Joanne's boyfriend, not Fiona's."

"Yes, I am, for the next few days and then that's probably the end. I'm not going to propose again. It wouldn't work for either of us. But I love you two, too. I will always have a soft spot for Joanne, but as partners we would be a disaster."

"What Joanne wants from you is that," Fiona said pointing at my crotch. "She compares all others to you and so far they have all been smaller."

"But you said you love us too," Mrs Mount said. "I thought you did, but you'd never said it out loud before."

I had to put my coffee cup down as Mrs Mount was kissing me on the lips. As soon as she stopped Fiona took over. Fiona was still kissing me when Joanne returned.

"Fiona!" Joanne exclaimed. "He's mine!"

"So he is, Joanne. But he loves me and Mum too..."

Joanne pushed her sister off and sat on my lap before kissing me too.

A few minutes later Joanne and I were driving to a pub overlooking Burgh Island for an evening meal. We arrived too early so in the nearly deserted car park Joanne dragged me into the back seat, pulled my jeans down and lifted her skirt before impaling herself. She was as devastating as she had always been and I lost myself in the fury of her love-making. Joanne, each time, always made me think I was the only man she wanted and she wanted all of me.

Afterwards I knew that wasn't true. Joanne wanted my large erection. If I wasn't near, almost any other man would do, but I was the one she preferred if I was around. She had ridden me a second time before we could go into the public house for a meal. I drank several soft drinks before I had recovered from the passion of Joanne's impact on me.

Over the meal Joanne was the intelligent and humorous companion she could be but there was a sadness between us. We both knew this would be the last break as boyfriend and girlfriend. I would return to London. My career meant that I would be unlikely to leave London for the next decade at least, and even then I would find it difficult to replicate my earnings outside London. Joanne didn't want to leave her village.

But, while I was in the vicinity, Joanne wanted sex. After the meal we returned to her village and she came into my tent. Despite the cold and sleet outside we were warm inside an extreme weather tent and a big double sleeping bag. Being inside a bag instead of being on a bed restricted our activities somewhat but Joanne was able to ride me to her satisfaction and my contented exhaustion. She left about midnight, I think.

We had agreed she would come to me at ten o' clock on Saturday morning.

+++

When we arranged a time for Saturday morning I had forgotten I had been driving most of Thursday night. I was still asleep when Joanne came into my tent. After I had showered and shaved we had a session of love--making before she dragged me off to the nearby café for breakfast. We went out for a drive, stopped for more sex, and then lunch. We arrived back at the house about three in the afternoon and launched straight in to party preparation.

At the party I was kissed by Mrs Mount and Fiona whenever Joanne wasn't around. Some of the younger female relations also decided that kissing Alan was a good idea but at one o'clock I was in Joanne's bed being ridden again, as I was a couple of more times that night.

In the morning Mrs Mount gave me breakfast before I staggered back to my tent for a few hours' sleep. I was woken again by Joanne wanting more sex before lunch.

When I finally left I knew that I had been well and frequently fucked by Joanne, but that it was probably for the last time ever. She would be back with her current boyfriend tomorrow and I would be history.

Back at my house I could sleep longer for a few days before New Year. Many nights I was reliving Joanne's passionate love-making and might wake up sad that she was now history. When back at work I concentrated on improving my promotion prospects and when not at work I spent many house decorating my neglected house.

Mrs Mount and Fiona wrote to me a couple of times a month and from them and other friends near them I knew that the boyfriend who was away when I was camping had finally broken with Joanne. I wasn't the cause. He had been away for a week's training course and on his return found that Joanne had ben fucking one of his friends. Fiona had expected that he would react badly, perhaps even beating Joanne, but he had just walked away. Joanne found someone else and it seemed as if this might last. Frederick was a wimp that Joanne walked all over but he was nearly as well-endowed as me, so Joanne was happy with him.

+++

Just before Easter, Mrs Mount asked if she and Fiona could come to stay with me for a few days to be tourists in London. I replied 'of course'. I had almost finished decorating the whole house so it only took me a few hours to get the spare bedroom ready for them.

They arrived by taxi from Paddington station. After the taxi driver had put their suitcases in the hall, been paid and left, Fiona and Mrs Mount were all over me. I was hugged and kissed as if I was the only man in the world for them. Eventually I managed to get them into to the kitchen for some tea, but I had both of them sitting on my knees.

"Have you heard from Joanne?" Mrs Mount asked in a break between the kissing.

"No, I haven't. Should I have? I only know what she has been up to from you two and some other Devon friends."

"She's moved out," Mrs Mount said. "She's now living with Frederick in his flat. With two incomes he is able to reduce his mortgage. They are intending to marry in June."

"I hope they are happy," I said.

"Joanne is. I think Frederick is as well but Joanne is running him." Fiona said.

"That wouldn't have worked for me." I said. "Joanne wouldn't stay when I was away."

"But Frederick never goes anywhere," Mrs Mount said, "So it seems to be working. But we have a request from Joanne for you. She wants you at the wedding."

"Me? Her ex-boyfriend? Is that a joke from Joanne?"

"No, Alan. She is serious, She trusts you." Mrs Mount continued.

"But I couldn't trust Joanne,"" I retorted. "That's why we ended."

"I, no we, know, Alan. But Joanne wants you, please. It would mean a lot for her."

"As what? The skeleton at the feast? What does she want me for?"

Mrs Mount seemed reluctant to continue. Fiona kissed me.

"Alan," Fiona said, "Joanne is serious. She wants you. So do we, Mum and I."

"You two want me too. Why?"

Fiona swallowed.

"Joanne wants you to give her away. You know our father is dead. She wants you to take his place."

"Joanne wants her ex-boyfriend to be her substitute father? The whole works? Giving her away in church, the father's speech? The lot?"

They both nodded.

"And the father's dance with the bride, Alan," Mrs Mount added.

"Please?" Fiona said. "If not for Joanne, for us. Our only close male relation is my father's older brother. He might do it, but he's an aggressive drunk -- an asshole. We know you'd behave impeccably."

"If you agree, Alan, we two will be very grateful, and I'll make sure Joanne behaves," Mrs Mount said.

"OK, I suppose, but it still seems odd," I said.

+++

That evening I took them to a restaurant for a meal and we discussed where they wanted to go over the next few days. As country mice they were worried about using the underground with its escalators. I assured them I would be with them at all times.

That night I began to understand what they meant by being 'very grateful'. Fiona was in bed with me. She assured me that she didn't have a boyfriend at present so she wasn't deceiving anyone. Fiona in bed was very different from Joanne -- just as demanding but gentler. When we had finished making love I was sleepy but not as shattered as I had been after a session with Joanne. Fiona wanted me but didn't try to overwhelm me.

+++

After a day of sightseeing we went to another restaurant. This time Mrs Mount paid. That night she demonstrated her gratitude. Making love to her was much more measured than either of her daughters but ultimately just as satisfying. I went to sleep with naked breasts pressed against my side and her head on my shoulder. I woke up as the smell of a cooked breakfast drifted upstairs but Mrs Mount rode me gently for a few minutes before we could have a Fiona-cooked breakfast.

The next night I had both of them sharing me and my bed. When they had finished I was even more exhausted than I would have been after Joanne but aware that two women loved me.

+++

When they finally went back to Devon I was sad but they told me that more sex would be on offer after Joanne's wedding.

I'd have to book at Michael's campsite again, much warmer in June than at Christmas. I arrived three days before the wedding just in time for the rehearsal. Except for the night before the wedding when Joanne would be in her old bedroom, I had two nights in Mrs Mount's house and in bed with her and Fiona. The night before the wedding I was in my lonely tent.

During the wedding and the reception I acted as Joanne's father. I made the conventional speech and danced one dance with her. At the end she kissed me perhaps more than she would have done for a real father but no one seemed to notice. She and Frederick thanked me for being there for them. But my thanks from Mrs Mount and Fiona that night were far more passionate and exciting.

Two days later I was on my way back to London, well-fucked and with a warm glow inside.

+++

Fiona and Mrs Mount visited me twice more to see London and to make sure Alan was well-fucked, but I knew it couldn't last. I wasn't surprised to get a letter from Mrs Mount in the April to say that Fiona was engaged, and please could I act as Fiona's father for her wedding in June?

I booked Michael's campsite again and was there before the wedding.

Mrs Mount shared my sleeping back until the night before Fiona's wedding. I repeated my parental act as for Joanne. Fiona behaved outrageously during my dance with her. Concealed by her wide-skirted wedding gown, her hand grabbed my erection.

"I'll miss this, Alan," She whispered in my ear, "but Mum will make sure you are well-fucked tonight."

Mum did. She was nearly as demanding that night as either of her daughters. I think she knew this would be the last time.

It was. With both daughters married, with a few months she too was engaged. I attended her wedding, and acted as her father too. I went back to my lonely tent each night.

I had made love to two sisters and their mother and had enjoyed all of them, but it was at an end now they were all married. I'll remember, with regret, but I have to move on...

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers