Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

She continued smiling at him as she pulled her white top off, and then unhooked her bra. She removed the garment slowly, taking her time to tease him, and studying his reaction when she finally exposed her erect nipples to him. She could feel his cock rapidly growing and getting warmer under the sole of her foot.

"Then you said: I'd lay you on your back and push your knees in the air."

He knew things were getting out of his control, "Oh Katy, I don't know what came over me. I'm so ashamed."

She laughed at him, "Don't be silly Father. I loved it when you talked to me that way. It shows you want me."

"No Katy, I'm a priest. It's not right."

She ignored him.

"You said you wanted to take your hard cock and slide it deep into my sweet pussy... that you'd push it in slow, but I would beg you to fuck me faster... and harder... and deeper!"

She leaned backwards on the desktop with her legs spread apart, "That's when I couldn't take any more and screamed: Fuck me Father! Please, fuck the shit out of me!"

Marilyn chimed in, "Katy wants you to fuck her, Father Charles...right now!"

He panicked, "No Katy, I can't! It's a grave sin for a priest to fuck one his parishioners!"

She looked at him, and her facial expression suddenly changed to a look of profound disappointment; her lower lip began to tremble and her eyes filled with tears.

"But...but...don't you want me, Father?"

His emotions overcame him, seeing how he had hurt her, this beautiful sexy woman that he cared for deeply. He choked up, "Yes! I want you Katy! You're the woman I've been secretly dreaming of all my life, but I just can't do it...I'm very sorry."

She looked over at Marilyn and they both nodded, and after a few seconds started to laugh.

Katy spoke first, "I told you he wouldn't fuck me, Marilyn."

Her cousin chuckled, "Wow, I was sure he'd do it. We'll just have to think of something else to do with your priest. We both had orgasms, so it's only fair that this little prick has one too."

Katy giggled, "Yeah, it's only fair."

They both got down on the floor and knelt in front of Father Charles. Katy tilted her face upwards to look at him, gave him a warm smile, and then slowly licked her lips.

"Are you ready for this, Father?"

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers
12