Momma Melba Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot young girl serves a fat old black Mamma.
1.9k words
4.5
51.2k
69

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kelsey and I am as pretty as I am humble. At 5'7" and 115 pounds, with size C tits, a perfect round and yet pert ass, straight blond hair and nice white skin that tans so nicely how could I not be a cheerleader? I was all throughout high school and college. I had a great four years at college. I had lots of friends, partied a lot, got great grades and graduated on dean's list with a degree in accounting.

After graduation I got a job with Boeing and moved to Oklahoma City. There was no way that I was going to go back to the little town that I grew up in and yet I didn't want to move to far away from my family. I could always go visit on the weekends. I rented a nice studio apartment in the downtown area, worked hard and enjoyed the nightlife after work.

Everything was great in my life. I loved my job. I had a great boss. He was brilliant and good looking. Too bad he was married! I got along great with my coworkers and even the cafeteria food was good! The only problem was Momma Melba, as everyone called her. She had been the cleaning lady at the office since it had been set up. Momma Melba was Black, probably in her mid-fifties. She was a couple inches shorter than me and over twice the weight! She was just rolls of black fat and had cellulite all over her body.

Momma Melba seemed to laugh and flirt with everyone in the office and was well liked. However, she always gave me stern glares and commented a few times on how such a pretty girl could keep such a dirty desk. I knew that she did not like me and I always felt so intimidated and uncomfortable around her. I also got very wet panties!

I could not explain it. I had never had an attraction to a woman before and Momma Melba was not a pretty woman. She was also over thirty years older than me and far below my social standing in society. I don't know why, but her extreme confidence, take no prisoner attitude and the way she admonished me turned me on and yet humiliated me like never before.

One night, about half a year into my new life, I was working late and thought that I was alone in the offices. I drank too much coffee and had to go to the bathroom. It felt so good relieving my bladder. I wiped my smooth shaved pussy dry and washed my hands. As I went to open up the bathroom door Momma Melba barged in.

We made eye contact and glared at each other for a few seconds before she pinned me to the wall with all her weight. I was terrified but so turned on.

"What are you doing here in the bathroom at this time of night?" Momma Melba asked me.

I replied, that I was just finishing up quarterly financials and had to relieve myself.

"Wrong!" Momma Melba exclaimed, "You were having yourself a nice little diddle here in the bathroom on company time."

I was shocked and scared shitless but my juices were flowing like never before. I was afraid that the moisture would soak through my suit-pants. The audacity of this uneducated cleaning lady! She had me so flustered that all I could do was to let out a little moan.

"I have been watching you girl!" Momma Melba stated with authority, "You think you are hot shit but you will be fired if I report this. I have been working here for years. Who do you think management will believe?"

"I was just peeing." I swore, "I drank a lot of coffee to keep focused on all the numbers and had to relieve myself."

"Sure." Melba said in triumph, "That moan told me everything I need to know."

Melba now grabbed my left nipple hard between her thumb and forefinger. My shirt and bra insulated it some but it still hurt like hell. By tugging on my nipple, she led me into the large handicap stall.

With her other hand she lowered the toilet seat and cover and plopped her huge ass down on the toilet. Still holding my left nipple in a vice-like grip she pulled me over to the side of her lap and then she pulled me down over it. I was now laying over her lap with my ass and legs on one side and my tits and head hanging over the other side.

Still holding my nipple, she stated, "I don't care if you were really peeing but what's important is that management will believe me." With that she started spanking my perfectly round and firm ass.

I was shocked beyond words and turned like a wild animal. My cunt burned with desire and the only thing stopping it from going up in flames was my wetness! Momma Melba continued spanking me telling me how I was now under her control and would do as she commanded.

After about twenty or thirty powerful smacks, that my thin suit-pants material and G-sting did nothing to insulate, my as was burning as much as my pussy. My wetness must have soaked through the material by now because Momma Melba stopped spanking me and just held me down tightly on her lap. Squeezing my ass-cheek she exclaimed that I must be loving her punishment because she could see my wet spot!

"Are you getting off on this Princess?" She asked.

With nothing else to do I just moaned, "Uh-huh."

"Well if you like it so much you can have more you spoiled bitch." She exclaimed, and rained another ten or so much harder smacks down on my burning ass.

When she finished, she pushed me down onto the floor in front of her. "Stay there!" She commanded as she held onto the support bar and removed her pants and humongous granny panties!

I was in awe of her rolls of cellulite. I could not see her crotch because her huge gut hung down in front of it. Momma Melba sat back down on the toiled and pushed her gut to the side so that it rested on a massive thigh. I could now see a forest of curly black hair between her thighs and I could smell her arousal!

"Spanking your no good high-society ass has gotten me worked up to." She stated, "So put that mouth to use and get to work!"

I knew that she wanted me to give her oral pleasure, and there was nothing that I wanted to do more to this old black goddess of fertility! I burned with shame as I inserted my head between her fat black thighs and into her pubic forest.

I could feel both of her cellulite ridden thighs, on my ears and cheeks as I tried to lick through her thick growth of coarse black hair. It took me a few licks and pushes of my nose to clear the way to her huge gash. I could not see it but I felt the dimensions with my tongue! Fold after fold of the biggest cunt I could ever imagine, and it was as wet as mine and smelled heavenly!

I really didn't know what to do, for I had never been with a woman before, so I just explored with my tongue. I started licking away. I tried to lick her from the bottom all the way up to her clit. I sucked in her flappy meaty labia. I loved the way they tasted and their elastic texture! I felt her juices running down my chin and I heard Momma Melba moan!

It excited me to no end knowing that I made her moan. This big confident black goddess who was old enough to be my grandmother! I went to work on her folds with new enthusiasm and I felt her grab the back of my head with her hands. I also felt her huge gut roll over onto the top of my head. Her crotch was now my whole world. I burned with humiliation from what I was doing but knew that I was the luckiest girl alive to be in this position of servitude!

After a few minutes I started sucking on her clit. It was huge! Probably the size of my thumb. It fit into my mouth so nicely. I loved sucking on it. It is so much better than a big cock that makes your jaw ache.

I could feel the vibrations of Momma Melba's moans in my ears and I suckled her clit and messaged it with my tongue. I gave it gentle little nibbles with my teeth and felt her spasm. I could not get enough of it! Soon I felt my head being squashed in between her massive thighs. She pulled hard on the back of my head and flooded my chin and chest with her squirt. I could not breath she was holding so tight!

When it was over Momma Melba spread her thighs and grabbed me by two hand-fulls of hair. She pulled my head out a little and said, "You're doing good Princess, but I need more. Catch your breath and bring me off again!"

My lungs filled with air, humid from her cave of pleasures. I took a few deep breaths and was delighted that she needed more from me! Once Momma Melba saw that I was breathing normal again she shoved my head back into her crotch.

I licked up all the wetness I could find and wet back to sucking on her clit. I sucked her to two more orgasms before she pushed me away and exclaimed, "Enough! That was great but I can't take any more."

I sat on my perfect ass, on the bathroom floor between the legs of this goddess and watch with awe as she came down from the orgasms that I had given her.

"I was snapped out of my trance by hearing her say, "I bet you want off too. Strip and lay back across my lap."

I never undressed so fast in my life. I was back across her massive lap but this time it was so much better because I could feel all her cellulite directly on my skin with no clothes in the way! I was expecting another severe spanking but Momma Melba just cupped my ass stroking it with little circular movements. Soon she spread my cheeks with both hands and told me how beautiful my little pucker was and how much she like my shaved pussy. She wiped her fingers across my wet folds a few times causing me to squirm like a worm.

She could see and feel how wet I was and just jammed her thumb up my cunt. I came on the spot with the hardest orgasm of my life! I clutched her hand with its impaling thumb hard between my thighs and rode the waves of pleasure.

When I calmed down Momma Melba stated that I came too fast and needed more pleasure. She started fucking me with her fat thumb. She was hitting all the right spots inside of me and then her fingers found my little clit. I came and came and came! Never in my life did I come so many times.

When my breathing finally returned to normal Momma Melba ordered, "Get dressed. You're coming home with me tonight."