Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his head, "I think you're right about that Auntie. So I called Camouflage the next day. I told Katy that I enjoyed our phone conversation, and confessed to her that I'd never done anything like that before, but I was grateful to her and I told her so. She said that the call was 'magical' for her too! I felt so happy when she said that; I was over the moon! But then she asked me if I was happy with my order. When I told her about the size mix up she asked me to come to the store and bring the wrong size panties with me, and she promised that she would sort the problem out."

"I see. Well my boy, I think she had plans for you besides finding the proper sized knickers."

"You're right about that Auntie. Of course at the time I wasn't aware that Katy wanted to fuck me silly."

She chuckled, "I suspected that Charlie. Well, that's an interesting new tidbit of information."

Mrs. Madison lewdly tugged her erect nipples, "So tell me what happened when you went to Camouflage Dear."

Father Charles couldn't stop himself from watching his housekeeper playing with herself. He blatantly stared at her chest; his erection was straining to escape from his panties, and his cock head was peeking out from the top of the waistband.

Chapter 3, Father Charles' Story - The Return To Camouflage

"Katy and her cousin Marilyn were both working that afternoon. After we exchanged hellos Katy led me to the back office and had me sit at a desk that had a pile of panties on top of it, probably around fifty pairs. She closed the office door so we would have some privacy. I took a few minutes to inspect each panty, and finally chose the three that I liked best. I thought our business was completed at that point, but Katy surprised me by insisting that I try on each panty to make sure the size and fit were correct."

Mrs. Madison interjected, "Well, I must say that seems very suspicious to me. So am I correct in assuming you put these panties on while Katy watched you?"

The priest grinned back at her, "Yes Auntie. I was hesitant at first, but Katy insisted. She looked me in the eye and smiled mischievously at me, 'Won't you do this as a favor...for me Father?' She tenderly touched my cheek and said, 'I'd be very grateful to you Father.' I felt powerless to refuse. I knew she could ask anything of me and I would gladly do it; I wanted so much to please her. I stupidly nodded my head, and then she unbuttoned my shirt, opened it, and began rubbing her fingertips over my chest and abdomen. It felt so wonderful on my skin where she touched me; and then... she pinched my nipples!"

"You mean like this Charlie?" as she lewdly twisted her tits.

It was obvious to her that the priest's excitement was intensifying. She couldn't help noticing that the top two inches of his erection were poking out the top of his panties.

"Yes Auntie, it hurt a bit but I liked it. Then she reminded me that during our previous phone conversation I had agreed to measure my penis for her, but had not done so. She told me there was a ruler in the desk drawer. I knew I couldn't refuse her, and truthfully, I didn't want to! I wanted to show Katy my privates, to blatantly expose my cock and balls to her. I placed the ruler on the desk, and then Katy pulled a pink vibrator and a tube of lubricant from the drawer and placed them next to the ruler. She removed the rest of my clothing and had me turn to face the desk, with the front of my thighs touching it. She positioned my penis so it was laying flat on top of the desk. Then she placed the ruler along side my penis and measured it. She announced the result, 'Five inches; I think you can make it much bigger than that Father.' I knew what she wanted me to do, so I started jacking off, and Katy just smiled while she watched me. It was clear to me that she enjoyed this immensely! I felt humiliated but I didn't care one wit. A minute later I stopped jerking and told her it was bigger. She measured me again and was pleased to see that my penis was indeed much bigger, but still she insisted I could do better. She explained, 'The head is a lovely shade of pink Father... but it really needs to be purple for an accurate measurement.' Then she picked up her mother's vibrator and switched it on. She whispered in my ear, 'This will do the trick,' and placed the tip under my shaft, just below the head."

Mrs. Madison interrupted him, "That's the most sensitive spot on a man's penis Charlie, and it's called the frenulum. I'm impressed that Katy knew this."

Mrs. Madison motioned for the priest to move his chair closer to her. When their knees were almost touching she reached out with her hands, stuck her thumbs into the elastic waist band of his thong and pulled it down to the floor and away from his feet. Then she placed her hands on his knees and pushed them apart, so his genitals were clearly visible to her. She took her time examining his erection, and then moved on to do a thorough inspection of his balls.

She smiled back at him, "Charlie my boy, keep your legs open."

She took off her shoes and stockings, and then placed the sole of her right foot directly over his genitals, with the tip of her big toe directly touching his frenulum. She looked him in the eye and smiled mischievously as she began to wiggle her big toe.

"How does that feel Luv?"

His eyes began to roll back in their sockets, "Oh fuck Auntie! It feels wonderful! It feels fucking amazing what you're doing to me! I really want to cum Auntie! May I... please?"

She abruptly stopped moving her toe and chuckled, "I thought you'd enjoy that Dearie, but we must stop for now. I can't have you making a mess before you've finished telling me the rest of your delightful story."

She removed her foot from his penis, and then pushed it firmly into his balls.

"So let's see. Where were we? Oh yes, Katy was stimulating your penis with her vibrator. What happened next Charlie?"

For a moment he was so distracted that he forgot to respond.

"What's that Auntie? Oh right...back to the story. Well, the vibrator had done its job quite well, and the head of my penis had turned a pretty shade of purple; my penis measured seven and a half inches long and two inches in diameter. I should mention that Katy had some trouble reading the ruler, because by this time my penis was beginning to throb! Though Katy seemed pleased about it, and leaned in to give me a kiss, but just at that moment her cousin Marilyn opened the office door and barged in on us! I was shocked of course, and terribly embarrassed at her seeing me naked... and erect, but she just seemed to be amused with my predicament and at my obvious humiliation. Then she proceeded to discuss the size of my erection with her cousin like I wasn't even there! She said, 'I can't wait to see it in action.' "

Mrs. Madison interrupted him, "From what you've told me so far, I believe Katy and her cousin had planned this. Then what happened Charlie?"

"Marilyn said to me, 'Father Charles, I know you have a panty fetish.' I just looked back at her and blushed. "Would you like to see my panties?' In my mind I screamed, 'Fuck yes you bitch!' I absolutely wanted to see her panties, but I was dumbstruck and could only nod my head like an idiot. Marilyn sat on top of the desk facing me, and then Katy sat next to her. Marilyn looked me in the eye and gave me a devilish smile as she pulled one foot up onto the desktop, wantonly showing me her panty covered crotch. Of course, that's exactly what I wanted to see! I couldn't fucking take my eyes off of her panties. In my mind I pictured what was behind that thin strip of fabric covering her womanhood. My erection continued to throb and started leaking some clear fluid, and both women noticed. Marilyn pointed at it, 'Look Katy, from the way Father Charles' dick is moving I think he wants to see your panties too.' Without hesitating Katy stretched out on the desk, brought up both of her feet and spread her thighs, exposing her sweet pussy to me; her pink labia poking out through her crotchless black panties! I flagrantly stared at her pussy lips, mesmerized, and I felt I was losing all control over myself. I simply leaned forward, placing my nose six inches away from Katy's slit, and inhaled deeply, savoring the intoxicating smell of her beautiful cunt!"

Mrs. Madison interrupted him once more, "I have a question for you Charlie," and pulled her foot away from the priest's crotch and raised the hem of her dress up passed her knees, opened her thighs, and pulled her soaked panty gusset to the side. The priest watched intently as she slipped two fingers inside of her slippery hole, and then placed them under his nose.

"Does Katy's cunt smell as nice as mine, Dear?"

He inhaled deeply and then thought about it for a moment before answering, "Well Auntie, to be honest Katy's cunt smells very nice indeed, but yours is much nicer; you know I adore the smell of your pussy; it drives me fucking crazy with lust. Your smell makes me feel like a god damned wild animal!"

She laughed at this and pushed her fingers into his mouth. She felt the flat surface of his tongue eagerly licking off her juices.

"I'm glad you feel that way Charlie. Please continue your story Dear."

"Oh my goodness, I seem to have lost my train of thought Auntie. Where was I? Oh yes, Marilyn tapped me on top of my head, and ordered me to lick Katy's pussy. I did not hesitate, planting my lips firmly on Katy's swollen labia, greedily licking her... up, down, and inside her dripping slit. Moments later I heard Katy scream out, 'Eat my pussy motherfucker!' And then she put both of her hands on the back of my head and pushed her pelvis into my face, forcing my tongue to slither deeper up inside her slippery tunnel. My basic animal instincts took control of me, and I greedily licked her inner walls with my tongue. Shortly after that I heard Katy yell out, 'Yes, yes, oh fuck...YEEESSSS!!' and then her body began to quiver as her first orgasm hit. My jaw muscles started to ache so I pulled back a bit, but then Marilyn barked, 'Don't you dare stop Charles. She'll cum again if you keep going.' What Marilyn said surprised me; I didn't know that a woman could have multiple orgasms."

Mrs. Madison interrupted him again, "That's true Charlie. It's one of the few advantages we have over men."

"Well Auntie, I suppose that's fair enough. So continuing on, I reached in with my hands and opened Katy's pussy; greedily licking and swallowing the juice that was freely flowing from her vagina. To me it tasted and smelled like the sweetest nectar of a living goddess. A short time later Katy yelled out, 'Oh my God....that's it...right there...MORE MORE MORE... PLEASE!!!...AHhhhhh!!!' I could actually feel her vaginal muscles contracting around the tip of my tongue Auntie! At the same time I felt a sharp pain across my back. I discovered later that Katy was raking her fingernails across my back, and had left some red marks."

Mrs. Madison chuckled, "Well my boy, it sounds like you did a good job."

"I know I did, and I felt proud of myself too Auntie Susan. When I looked up at Marilyn I was surprised to see she'd pulled her panty gusset to the side and was furiously rubbing her clitoris with three fingers. I could smell her pussy, and I noticed the odor was slightly different than Katy's, but still very exciting for me. A few seconds later I watched as her body began to quiver, and she made a strange guttural keening sound when she came. For me this was fascinating to see and hear; she came really hard Auntie."

"I'm proud of you Charlie. You helped two women. You know, some men can be very selfish when it comes to women's needs."

"It made me happy Auntie, and I know I wouldn't hesitate to do it again if I have the opportunity. I like giving women pleasure; it's fun!"

"You're a good boy Charlie."

"Thank you Auntie. After we took some time to compose ourselves they both thanked me for being so nice to them, and Marilyn said that they wanted to be nice to me too. Of course that got my interest. I'd been highly aroused and erect for at least an hour, so I was desperately in need of relief. Katy asked me if I was a virgin; I admitted to her that I was, because of my Catholic upbringing about it being a sin to have intercourse outside the sacrament of holy marriage, and especially so for a priest. Katy thought for a few seconds, and then stood up and started removing her clothing! This shocked me, but I just watched her because I didn't want her to stop; it felt like I was in a dream or a trance. When she was removing her bra she deliberately took her time to tease me. She also reminded me of some of the filthy things we'd said to each other over the phone, like how I wanted to take my hard cock and slide it deep into her sweet young pussy... that I would push it in slow. And when Katy said she'd beg me to fuck her, faster... and harder... and deeper! Then Marilyn interrupted us and said, 'Katy wants you to fuck her Father Charles...right now!' When I realized the seriousness of my situation I panicked, and again emphasized to them that it would be an extremely grave sin for me to fuck Katy, though to be honest Auntie, that is exactly what I wanted more than anything! My cock was so hard and engorged with blood that I thought that it might explode!"

Mrs. Madison stopped him, "Of course you felt that Charlie. You are a priest, but you're still a healthy man."

"To my dismay Katy's eyes filled with tears and she continued to plead her case by asking, ' But...don't you want me Father?' I answered her truthfully, 'Yes... I want you Katy! You're the woman I've been secretly dreaming of all my life, but I just can't do it...I'm very sorry.' Then to my surprise Katy looked at Marilyn and they both began to laugh! I couldn't understand what was so damn funny. I felt like an utter fool Auntie Susan."

"Yes, I'm sure you did Charlie. Why in heaven's name were they laughing?"

"Well Auntie, it seems they'd made a bet because Katy said, 'I told you he wouldn't fuck me Marilyn,' and Marilyn answered her, 'Wow, I was sure he'd do it. We'll just have to think of something else to do with your priest. We both had orgasms, so it's only fair that this little prick has one too.' And then they both got down on the floor and knelt in front of me. Katy tilted her face upwards and gave me a mischievous look, and then slowly, and I must add very sensuously, licked her lips and asked me a question."

Mrs. Madison's face was flushed with excitement as she lewdly circled her fingers around her clit, "And what was the question she asked you Charlie?"

The priest looked his housekeeper in the eye.

"Katy asked me, 'Are you ready for this Father?' "

Mrs. Madison looked into the priest's eyes and hissed, "Tell me what happened Charlie! What did you say to her?"

"I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded my head. Katy leaned forward and tenderly kissed the head of my cock. Then just as she opened her lips to swallow my shaft, Marilyn placed her hand over Katy's mouth and said, 'I think we should stick to the plan.' Katy nodded acceptance and then addressed me, 'We have a surprise for you Father Charles.' Then both of them got up off the floor. Katy stood in front of me, naked, and calmly looked into my eyes. I looked back at her for a bit, but then I couldn't stop myself from flagrantly ogling her beautiful sexy body from head to toe. While I was checking out Katy's body, her cousin had retrieved a large shopping bag with the Camouflage logo on it from underneath the desk. She dumped the contents onto the desktop and said, 'We thought you might like this Father Charles.' But of course I didn't really care at all about what was on the desk, my attention was laser focused on Katy's exquisite attributes. Marilyn snapped me out of my reverie by tugging my ear lobe and forcing me to look at the desktop. What I saw was a pair of black fishnet stockings along with a black garter belt, a pink nylon camisole top trimmed in white lace, a woman's blonde wig, a tube of bright red lip color, and a neon pink g-string! I looked Katy in the eye and asked, 'You want me to wear this?' Marilyn answered for her, 'That's right Father Charles. We want you to be our sissy boy! Go on Father, don't be shy. You want to please us don't you?' I didn't know what to say, and I felt my face getting very warm. I knew I would do whatever they asked. I picked up the garter belt and looked at Katy, 'I don't know how to put this on.' She gave me a warm smile and said, 'That's alright Father Charles, we'll help you.' I stood there passively while the two women dressed me, which took only minutes. After doing a few minor adjustments to my g-string and stockings, Katy and Marilyn each took one of my hands and led me across the room to stand in front of a full length mirror that was attached to the far wall."

Mrs. Madison stopped him again, "And what did you think when you saw yourself in the mirror Charlie?"

He took a few seconds to think before giving his answer, "Well Auntie, I don't remember what I thought; I only remember what I felt. It was wonderful! I just remember feeling very very happy!"

"And why do you think you felt that way Dear?"

"Because I felt so pretty wearing women's lingerie!"

Mrs. Madison studied his face for a bit before asking, "My sweet Charlie, do you want to be a girl?"

He wasn't expecting this and seemed confused at first. "Truthfully Auntie? No, I don't want to be a girl. I only want to dress like one."

"And do you have your lingerie here Dear?"

"It's in my dresser Auntie."

"Very good, I'll want to you to model it for me after you've finished your story. Will you do that for me Dear?"

"Yes of course Auntie."

He took a few seconds to think and then continued, "Well, they took a bit of time looking at my reflection in the mirror, and Katy and Marilyn both praised me on how nice I looked dressed as a girl!" Marilyn laughed, 'Your priest makes a very pretty little sissy boy Katy, but his cock is too big for these panties.' I looked down and saw that my cock head was poking out the top of my g-string. Marilyn lewdly rubbed the slit with her fingertip, spreading the clear pre cum over the mushroom head. She gave me a mischievous look, then leaned over and whispered in my ear, 'We're going to make you cum now Father Charles.' I was still facing the mirror with one woman standing on either side of me. Marilyn pulled my g-string down to my knees, and Katy picked up the bottle of lubricant off the desk, popped open the top, and squirted a generous amount of the slippery liquid into her hands. She then proceeded to coat my cock and balls with the fluid. She knelt on the floor next to my right knee and then gave the lube to Marilyn, who squirted some onto her middle finger. It took me by surprise when I felt her rubbing her fingertip around my anus, but then she pushed it inside of me! I couldn't believe this was happening to me! Marilyn whispered in my ear, 'I know you like my finger inside of you. Am I right Father?' I answered by whispering in her ear, 'You're right Marilyn. Please don't stop!' Katy looked at me and announced, 'I'll start.' Then she proceeded to make a tight ring around the base of my scrotum with her index finger and thumb, forcing my testicles down into the bottom of my sack. She pulled my balls down away from my torso as far as possible, looked into my eyes and asked, 'Am I hurting you Father Charles?' The sensations I was feeling seemed strange to me at first, but I was not feeling any real pain, more like a slight pinching. I looked down and saw my scrotal skin was stretched tightly over my testicles. The skin was shiny and a pinkish red color from the blood trapped inside, and it reminded me of a juicy ripe plum. I looked back at her and smiled, 'It doesn't hurt Katy. In fact, it feels rather interesting, something new for me, but in a nice way. I feel like I'm under your control, but I'm not at all worried though. I know won't harm me. You can pull a little harder if you want.' She laughed, 'You're so funny, Father Charles. We want to watch you ejaculate on this mirror; but since you're standing three feet away, you'll need to have an extremely strong orgasm to make your semen fly through the air to reach the mirror. I'm pulling your balls because I want to delay your orgasm. When it takes you longer to cum, you'll have a much more intense orgasm.' From my own personal experience I knew she was right about this; I would often bring myself to the edge of orgasm and then relax for a bit, holding out as long as possible before I finally have that glorious release!"