Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Madison added, "Katy and Marilyn seemed to know an awful lot about men's sexuality for women so young Charlie."

He thought about this before answering her, "I suppose you're right about that Auntie. I did notice on my first visit to Camouflage that there were a lot of books about sex, so I'm assuming Katy and Marilyn have been reading them and picking up some tips."

"They do seem to be quite knowledgeable about these things. Go on Dear."

"Anyway, I said to them, 'I do want to cum for you ladies, but I've been aroused for so long now, I don't think I can last very long.' Marilyn responded by giggling, ' Oh, that's ok Father Charles. Just do the best you can.' Then she started massaging my asshole with her fingertip while whispering in my ear, ' I'm sure your performance will be quite satisfactory.' Then she started finger fucking my anus! At first I wasn't sure if I liked this or not, but I soon found out... I fucking loved it! Like I told you before, Katy was kneeling by my right side, with one hand pulling down and squeezing my balls, and with her other hand she'd gripped my cock; she started to slowly stroke down the length of it, and then back up to the head. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about how good this felt. I started to recite some prayers, anything to take my mind off my impending ejaculation. Katy continued stroking me for another minute; but then I felt her hand pull away for a second; and then to my shock she placed the tip of her index finger onto my frenulum and started scratching it with her finger nail! My god, it... was... fucking... amazing!! I knew I was a goner. I kept my eyes closed and continued saying my prayers. After making it through half of an Our Father, I heard Marilyn say, 'Hold still Father Charles;' and then I heard a buzzing sound coming from the area near my rectum; I realized the sound was coming from the vibrator. My asshole began to tickle a bit, and then I felt it being stretched open, and I knew my asshole was being violated. I felt the toy moving around inside of me, and then Marilyn whispered in my ear, 'I'm going to massage your prostate Father Charles. Tell me when I hit the right spot.' My mind was on fire and I felt like my soul might leave my body. My body was drenched with sweat. Seconds later I felt an intense pressure on the spot where my orgasm originates, and then a huge jolt of electricity traveled from my prostate up through my penis to the tip. I screamed, 'Oh... fuck... me...I'm cumming! Ahhh!' Involuntarily I stood on my tip toes, looked down at my cock to see a twelve inch rope of creamy white semen fly out of my slit and splatter onto the mirror three feet away, quickly followed by another rope that landed on the floor just two inches away from the mirror. Katy shouted, 'That's it Father Charles! Cum for us! Yes, yes, yes! You're amazing!' I felt like I might pass out, so I closed my eyes, but I continued to feel my prostate spasming, at least another six times, draining me of my bodily strength and fluids, and I finally collapsed in a heap on the floor."

Father Charles looked over at Mrs. Madison and saw her eyes looking upwards towards the ceiling and her legs were shaking. He chose to not interrupt her, and just sat in his chair quietly watching as his housekeeper had her moment of ecstasy. A few seconds later her body relaxed, and her breathing returned to normal; she had a blissful smile on her lips.

He grinned at her, "Did you like my story Auntie?"

Mrs. Susan Madison smiled back at him, "You're a very naughty boy Father Charles. You need to go to Confession."

Chapter Four, Father Charles Confesses His Sins

After her unusually intense orgasm Mrs. Madison rested peacefully on the priest's bed, savoring her moment of bliss. Thankfully, the pain in her back had dissipated completely! She looked over at Father Charles, who was naked and calmly sitting in his desk chair a few feet away. They looked into each other's eyes and simply smiled back at each other; neither of them feeling the need to speak.

After a short time she noticed that Charles' facial expression had changed; he'd stopped smiling and appeared to be lost in thought. A few seconds later he broke the silence, "You're absolutely right Susan."

She could see that something was troubling him, "About what Dear?"

" That I need to go to Confession, of course. My behavior at Camouflage was appalling, and I feel terribly remorseful about it. I don't understand it; I'm supposed to be a man of the cloth, but I still do these disgusting acts, and with two young members of my congregation; that makes it feel far worse! I'm afraid that I'm losing my spiritual path, and my soul, Susan!"

She could see that he was becoming agitated and decided to help, "Don't be so hard on yourself Dear. You know these sins are really just small ones, and you will be forgiven soon enough. I think we should just sit here for a bit and enjoy each other's company, and then I promise, I'll hear your confession and you'll be back to a state of grace straight away."

Mrs. Madison and Father Charles had a somewhat unusual arrangement in regards to Confession; instead of going to another Catholic priest to hear his confession, he would seek this service from his housekeeper. They had been doing this for years.

This all began when he was a newly ordained priest and his first assignment was as the assistant pastor at St. Joseph's. Father George was the pastor at the time, but he was getting older, and the local bishop decided that Father Charles might make a suitable replacement when Father George retired.

At the time Father Charles was tormented with guilt due to his constantly having 'unclean' thoughts about women, which led him to continually 'spill his seed'. He felt powerless to stop this behavior, which caused him to be extremely depressed. Mrs. Madison noticed how troubled the young priest was. She confronted him one morning in his office and he reluctantly confided in her. She suggested he confess his sins to Father George and ask for forgiveness from God. He was so wracked with guilt that he felt he couldn't confess to the elder cleric. It would simply be much more embarrassing than he could stand, but thankfully, Mrs. Madison provided a solution; she offered to hear his confession, absolve him of his sins, and give him a penance. She explained that she'd been hearing Father George's confessions for many years.

But her method for hearing his confession was unusual, in that she required Father Charles to be nude when he told her his sins, as this made him feel less inhibited, which resulted in a more complete and honest confession.

She checked the time on her watch, "I don't need to leave for my bus for another three hours, so there's no hurry Luv. Besides, now we can have more 'alone time' together. Won't that be nice Charlie?"

His facial features relaxed immediately, and then he grinned, "You're so kind to me Susan, I mean...Auntie."

Mrs. Madison hopped off the bed, pulled her bra back up where it belonged, and began to refasten the buttons on her housedress. She looked at the priest, who was watching her intently, and an exciting thought came to mind. She turned to face Father Charles, and gave him a mischievous look as she slowly unbuttoned her dress, dropping it to the floor next to her stockings and shoes; which left her clothed only in her sensible white cotton panties, which were still soaking wet, and her plain white brassier, size thirty-six DD.

She placed her hands lightly on his shoulders, "Give Auntie a big hug Charlie."

He simply nodded, and wrapped his strong arms around her waist, pulling her voluptuous body tightly against his. It felt so nice feeling her warm soft skin against his. He gently rocked her from side to side. He felt so happy just holding this wonderful woman in his arms, with her large breasts pressed into his chest. Before long Mrs. Madison felt the young priest's penis beginning to stir against her tummy, and she thought it might be amusing to give it some encouragement; she placed her leg between his legs, and then raised her thigh upwards so that it pushed his ball sack up into his torso. She felt him pushing back against her thigh, and in a short time felt his warm fully engorged cock pressed flat against her belly. She liked this feeling, and was becoming excited as well.

She broke their hug, gave him a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips, and then turned her back to him, "Can you do me a favor Dear?"

He whispered in her ear, "Anything for you!" And kissed the side of her neck.

She turned her head and smiled back at him, "Can you unhook my bra Dear? I want to let the girls out."

The young priest was more than eager to assist, and in a short time Mrs. Madison's brassiere dropped to the floor next to her housedress; her glorious melon sized bosoms freed from the confining undergarment. The priest approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. He hugged her closely, and then grabbed her breasts with both hands and gave them a firm squeeze. He rotated his hands around in a circular motion a few times, and then reversed direction. Mrs. Madison closed her eyes and hummed softly, savoring the pleasant sensations of this handsome young man's hands feeling her up.

"I like you touching my big old tits Charlie. It feels so nice, I'm over the moon, but can you play with my nipples too you dear boy?"

He chuckled, "Well, I suppose I could Auntie, if you're sure that's what you really want."

"It is Dear; it will make me very happy indeed you rascal, and I promise... I will return the favor."

He sensed her need, and pinched her erect nipples with his thumbs and index fingers, vigorously twisting, pulling and stretching them!

Mrs. Madison moaned her response, "Oh god Charlie...yes...that's it my boy. Just keep doing what you're doing...don't stop, you scamp! Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck... that feels so fucking good!"

He knew she could tolerate a bit more, and slightly increased the pressure.

"Is this ok Auntie? I mean...is this too much pain?"

She shoved her right hand down the front of her panties and began rubbing her clit furiously with her fingertips, "Fuck no Charlie, I love it...a lot! A little pain can actually feel very very nice you know."

She closed her eyes and bit into her lower lip, and then announced, "Oh sweet Jesus...I'm cumming...ohhhhhh!"

The priest enfolded her in his arms and held her tight, as her legs started to wobble. He continued to cradle her in his arms for a short while until the older woman regained her composure. Then Father Charles took a seat in his chair, while Mrs. Madison sat on the bed facing him.

She reached out and took his hand, "That was lovely Charlie. For me the pain made it even nicer."

"Yes, I could see that Susan, but I don't really understand why you find pain to be so pleasurable."

She squeezed his hand, "I will explain as best as I can Dear. For me it's an emotional thing." She took a few seconds to compose her thoughts and began, "Experiencing sexual pleasure and pain at the same time can be so wonderful Charlie. They complement each other, like having a bottle of fine wine along with a gourmet meal. There is a scientific explanation for this. There's a part of the human brain that produces a special substance when you're experiencing something pleasurable, like eating a delicious piece of chocolate, or feeling your lover's luscious lips wrapped around the head of your sweet prick. That special substance primes your brain to pay attention and react to the things that give you pleasure, like food or drugs or sex. I like to think of it as lubricant for your brain cells; mentally things seem to work better. It helps you to live totally in the present. Increasing levels of this substance leads to feelings of euphoria and desire for the object of your attraction, and you're going to want more and more. However, it's not just pleasure that causes your brain to produce this special substance; experiencing pain does this as well. I think this makes sense; this brain lubricant makes it easier for your brain to quickly react and respond to situations that cause pain."

She looked into his face and could see he was puzzled, "Do you have any questions Charlie?"

He thought for a second, "So when Katy pulled my balls at Camouflage it hurt a bit, but it didn't really bother me; but what it did do was increase the excitement and pleasure I was experiencing."

"That's right Dear. Would you like me to give you a demonstration?"

"Alright Auntie. I'm curious about this."

She stood up, pulled off her wet panties and handed them to Father Charles, "You can smell them if you want Dear."

He felt grateful for her gift. "Thank you Auntie. You know me so well," and placed the gusset over his face and greedily inhaled her musky scent. "Mmmmm...I love the smell of your cunt Auntie! It turns me on!"

She chuckled, "Yes, I see that Dear. Your beautiful penis is getting hard again you rascal!"

Mrs. Madison picked up the bag of clothespins that was on top of the laundry basket, opened the bag and pulled out two of the pins. She handed one to Father Charles and said, "Watch what I do Dear." She took a firm hold of her left breast and attached the jaws of the clothespin to her nipple. She looked at Father Charles and grinned, "It hurts a bit at first, but in a short while the skin goes numb. Would you like to do my other nipple Charlie?"

She seemed so relaxed and comfortable which put him at ease. He reached out with one hand, lifted her other breast, and fastened the jaws of the clothespin on to her nipple.

Mrs. Madison smiled back at him, "You see, Charlie my luv, nothing to it really. Would you like to experience some pain Dear?"

His instincts told him to refuse, but Mrs. Madison's actions in the past always proved that she cared deeply for him; he trusted her completely.

He nodded his head, "What did you have in mind?"

She motioned for him to stand in front of her, and then pulled five clothespins from the bag.

"Spread your legs apart Dear, and put your hands behind your back."

He followed her instructions, and then looked into her eyes, "I'm ready Auntie."

She leaned forward, pinched the bottom of his scrotal sack and pulled down a few inches stretching the skin, and then attached the first clothespin between his testicles. Father Charles felt a sharp pain at first, which lessened within a few seconds.

She looked up at him and asked, "Are you alright Luv?"

He looked down on her and smiled, "I'm fine Auntie."

"Trust me, you'll be happy with the results Dear."

Mrs. Madison pinched the skin under his left testicle and pulled down hard again and attached the second clothespin, and then did the same with the skin under his right testicle with the third clothespin. Once again, this proved to be painful at first, but he found the level of pain was very tolerable after just a few seconds. Finally, she pulled down on the center of his scrotum one more time and attached the last two clothespins, one above and one below the first clothespin.

She pulled back a foot and admired her work, "Ok, that should do the trick. Your balls look so pretty when they're decorated. What do you think Charlie?"

"I think it's exciting Auntie. It's so weird seeing my balls like this. It feels so naughty, but in a good way...it's exciting! It's turning me on!"

"Yes, it's exciting for me too Luv. Would you do me a kindness and masturbate for me?"

He grinned back at her, "Hell yes, I'll jack off for you! I'm feeling very horny right now. Can I cum on you Auntie?"

She laughed, "You scamp! Well, get on with it then you naughty boy!"

Father Charles made a tight ring around the head of his cock with his thumb and index finger, and pushed down slowly, which opened his slit into an "O" shape. When his fingers had traveled half way down his shaft he formed a ring with his other hand and stroked down, following the same path as his other hand. He repeated this motion over and over again, so he was continually stretching the skin on the head of his cock, forcing and capturing his warm blood into the mushroom shaped head, causing it to turn a pretty shade of purple.

Mrs. Madison studied him, monitoring his excitement, and let him have his fun for another minute before deciding to stop him; she didn't want him to ejaculate too soon and spoil her fun. She pulled his hands away from his groin, and then slapped the clothespins off of him one at a time. To his surprise the pain was much more intense removing the clothespins than when she attached them!

She studied his face and when he'd recovered from the pain said, "I want to teach you another trick that we can do when I play with your balls. Spread your legs again Dear, and hold still."

He simply nodded and followed Mrs. Madison's instructions. When he was in position he watched as she picked up her stockings off the floor.

"You'll feel a bit of tugging and pulling, and then some pressure on your testicles, but nothing to be concerned about Dear."

He watched with interest as she held the ends of the stocking in her hands and then placed it behind his scrotum. Then she wrapped the stocking tightly around the base of his scrotum and tied the ends together with a half hitch knot. It felt a bit snug but was not uncomfortably so. Then she proceeded to wrap the loose ends of the stocking five more times very tightly around his scrotum, forcing his testicles down to the bottom, which caused his balls to bulge outwards, stretching the skin and making it shine like a ripe tomato. She finished by tying the ends of the stocking together with another half hitch knot. Then she picked up the second stocking and proceeded to wrap it around his balls once and then tied it off with a square knot. The two loose ends of the stocking hung downwards about two feet. She leaned back to inspect her work, and seemed quite satisfied with the result.

"I've got you by the balls Charlie. Your balls are mine to play with any way I want!"

She yanked forcefully on the loose ends of the stocking, stretching his bound balls downwards, and then back upwards, and then side to side.

He looked deeply into her eyes and what he saw was raw animal lust! Mrs. Madison appeared to be even more excited than he was!

"What do you want Charlie?"

His cock was rock hard and his pre cum was leaking out, "I want to fuck your big tits, Auntie Susan! May I...please!!"

She pulled upwards again, tightly stretching his skin, and then gently patted his balls with her open hand, "Of course you can you little shit!"

She knelt on the floor in front of the priest, and lifted her heavy breasts upwards, offering him her tits to use in any way he wanted. Realizing her meaning, he fisted his cock and shoved it into her cleavage. Mrs. Madison gave him a lecherous grin, and then looked downwards at the head of his cock; and lewdly spat a long thick string of saliva into her cleavage.

She yelled, "Oh get on with it you bastard, fuck... my... tits!"

Her saliva provided good lubrication, and in short order he was ramming his cock into her cleavage and pulling back out as fast as possible. His mind was buzzing from the stimulation; the sound of her breathing and moaning, her pheromones and the smell of her cunt, the cocktail of adrenaline and hormones coursing through his blood stream, the feeling of sweat dripping off their bodies. He was especially enjoying the view, watching his cock head poke out the top of her cleavage and travel upwards, stopping at her throat and then retreating back inside her cleavage.

Mrs. Madison looked up at him, "Let me know when you're getting close."

He answered immediately, "Fuck Auntie! I'm very close right now! I don't think I can stop!"