Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 01

Story Info
Seasonal frolics with a dept. store 'Santa' and his elves.
8.9k words
4.56
5.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Father Christmas' Great Red Coat

A seasonal fantasy

Part 1

Malcolm Butteridge stood in the bathroom of his flat looking at himself in the mirror. His twinkling blue eyes looked back at him beneath shaggy white eyebrows. He broke into a smile and shook his head. His large white beard moved with it and the light caught and flashed off his spectacles. If he was to don a long red coat with hood and a pair of wellies and step out into the night on Christmas Eve -- and the snow -- then any child still up, perhaps looking out of the window for reindeer and sleigh, would point wide-eyed at him. He really was the perfect image of Father Christmas (or 'Santa' as seemed to have become the popular term, brought over from the States yet, of course, going back to St. Nicholas and so on). But Malcolm had no long red coat nor even that modern shorty red and white jacket with trousers - which just did not have the gravitas of the long coat. In fact, he was wearing nothing at all. No disguising that white hair was not just to his hair, eyebrows and beard but extended to his chest and, yes, his lamb's wool white pubic curls. Father Christmas with no clothes on and, Malcolm was pleased to see, even feel, a fairly firm erection.

'Sit on my knee little girl. 18 years old, are you? Not so little then! Now what would you like Santa to bring you?'

'A nice big cock please, Father Christmas. I want an orgasm and cum as white as your beard.'

'Plenty of cum, little girl?'

'Oh yes, Santa, lots, and lots - please. I like cum!'

Malcom had a big sack, tucked just below his erection, with a couple of large 'presents' in them, but he was not sure that would be enough. It would be a job for the elves as well: all their ball sacks too! Malcolm found the idea pleasing; the girl and all that elf-cum, white as snow. He reached and stroked his erection. Even at seventy-five Malcolm liked a good wank with his rather large cock. He liked to read a good bed-time story or even look at a picture book. His big fleshy bag of presents swung with the action.

His flat was warm. He had long ago dispensed with pyjamas -- even bright red ones with white trim -- and teeth brushed, and hair and beard combed, he walked from bathroom to bedroom. Hall and bedroom were in darkness. The electric light was not on. There was a reason for that, and it was not simply that once in bed he did not like to get up again to turn the lights off; the reason was rather more interesting. Sometimes, just sometimes, he was able to see into his neighbours' bedroom and not only did Malcolm enjoy a good story or picture book or two, but he liked a bit of a stage show.

Sylvie and Elvin were a nice couple. Ever so nice. Friendly and obliging. Might they be shocked to know that beyond sometimes getting groceries and doing other little helpful jobs for Malcolm Butteridge they also provided sexual stimulation and the opportunity for a very nice cum?

Perhaps it was because his flat was some way away, perhaps they just did not think Malcolm would use binoculars, but Sylvie and Elvin were not very good at drawing their blinds. Perhaps it was because their bedroom window -- or the main one -- was in the sloping ceiling of their much-modernised house. It afforded a remarkable view to Malcolm and his strong binoculars. A view of their bed, somewhat from above, and even into the doorway of their bathroom, plus a great deal of the bathroom besides. Some days Sylvie would drift from the bathroom into the bedroom in pyjamas or nightie. Other times...

And it was not as if Malcolm became all embarrassed or disappointed when Elvin walked from the bathroom naked. Malcolm could appreciate the male body as well. Especially when... Indeed!

And there Elvin now was, visible to Malcolm's binoculars. Not a stitch upon him, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with his cock hanging and the young man clearly rather damp from his bath. What a lovely little cock the young man had in its bed of curls. Malcolm imagined reaching out and stroking it. In the glass of his binoculars, it all seemed as if in reach. Curling under penis and balls and holding it in his hand before gently stroking it into tumescence; all delightful five inches of it. Malcolm had seen it before, knew how big it grew. It was not that big. His tongue rolled around his lips touching his moustache and beard. He would like to suck that. It was the right size for sucking, unlike his own rather big cock. It would also be rather nice to rub against his own, perhaps hold them both together in his big fist and stroke. One great big one and one not so very big; firm against each other, being moved in unison.

Or, and this was what he really would like to do, ease his big knob into young Sylvie whilst Elvin was already lodged in her bottom. Malcolm had never done that; not to Sylvie or, indeed, any other woman. He had always wanted to try double penetration. Not Sylvie's bottom for him. Too big for that, he was sure -- too big for Elvin's as well! Well, the privilege of age perhaps to take the primary orifice. He would take the front seat and Elvin the back! If only...

Malcolm's very large penis strained, and he felt the glass cold against his knob.

Joy! There was Sylvie's bottom in his binoculars -- the one which would be far too tight for his knob. Not too tight to stroke his cock up her bottom crack, though, and feel her rubbery but too small anus against his knob. She had come into view and was embracing her man. Malcolm lowered his binoculars and admired Sylvie's bottom centre stage before raising them again for the detail. Two delightfully plump and curving cheeks, two perfect dimples above her crack and the divide running down to -- yes, he could see curls peeking out between her thighs -- they were not exactly squeezed together. He could not see her bottom hole, hidden between those two squeezed together cheeks. Malcom did not think his penis would fit -- was sure it would not - but that did not mean he did not fancy trying, poking his cock between those cheeks at her little brown star. Malcolm stared, imagining, his cock in his hand and his loose skin sliding over his knob and against the cold window glass. He pulled back exposing the whole cock to the night, the flared corona and the dark purple band as his helmet curved down and then out and around under to the shaft. Convex and then concave -- an ogee shape. Perhaps he could push into Sylvie just a little way and squirt!

His teeth appeared in a wide smile as he watched Elvin's fingers reach around and clasp Sylvie's twin cheeks. He had before imagined Elvin and Sylvie with headphones and him issuing instructions by radio. Him telling them what to do in their bedroom and on their bed. It was a nice idea. Would they, or at least some other couple, like that? Being instructed how to perform sexual acts, placing themselves under another's control. Not even someone in the bedroom -- not even being able to see that other person but knowing he could see them as his disembodied voice spoke in their ears. Perhaps a willing cuckold being the observer and controller, actually telling his friend what to do with his wife -- telling his wife to suck his friend. Telling his friend when to put it in.

Would Elvin do it? Would Elvin pull Sylvie's cheeks apart and expose her anus? What was this? Yes! Malcolm watched with undisguised pleasure as Elvin's knob appeared between Sylvie's thighs. Elvin had erected up and along Sylvie's sex and if not poking right out from her cheeks, his knob was most definitely there. And then Elvin did just what Malcolm wanted; very much as if Elvin did indeed have an earpiece and an instruction had whispered, perhaps a little hoarsely, in his ear. He did indeed pull Sylvie's cheeks apart and there it was so clearly - Sylvie's brown star and, below it, very close, Elvin's swollen knob. Malcolm's tongue came through his lips imagining licking both together -- male knob and female anus both fresh from the bath. Up and down, up and down.

Against the cold glass of Malcolm's window pre-cum was being smeared by his rubbing cock.

Little did Sylvie know just what was revealed to the old man across the lawn and car park. Little did she know he knew by sight every inch of her body; even that particular inch of her body -- her bottom hole. Nor would she have thought the lovely old man with his ridiculous 'Father Christmas' hair and beard would so love to have entered, perhaps only part penetrated, her bottom and released his stuff there. And other places of course. Malcolm would very much have liked to come all over her breasts, filled her mouth with his creamy cum or, of course, managed to get his large cock up into her, probably, rather tight vagina, perhaps after Elvin had helpfully 'eased' it for him.

The knob was withdrawn, and Sylvie eased herself around her man who was rather blocking the doorway to the bathroom. In so doing Malcolm could clearly see the change that had come over Elvin. The soft little cock now stood right up. Five inches of real man. He rather hoped Sylvie would kneel down and suck. He liked to see that, liked to imagine Sylvie sucking his own. He was not sure it would fit in her mouth; she might have to merely lick. Elvin seemed to have a very much larger mouth. Perhaps he might like to suck instead, whilst Malcolm watched Sylvie suck Elvin's dick.

For a few moments Sylvie was out of sight, perhaps having a little wee in the bathroom, perhaps brushing her hair, perhaps brushing her teeth, perhaps fitting on a strap on's harness ready to take Elvin from behind. What a thought! Even better if he, Malcolm, could come up behind Sylvie and fuck her as she did it. She in Elvin, he in her.

For a few moments it was just Elvin and he standing there. In reality a long way apart and, of course, Elvin had absolutely no idea his exposed erection was being voyeuristically admired; had no idea at all what his neighbour, that so very nice, jolly old boy with the snow-white hair and red cheeks was imagining doing; had no idea what it might feel like to have a very substantial cock pressed hard against his own and for it to rub. Malcolm, though, was imagining just that, and Elvin's penis would be a lot warmer than the, admittedly double glazed, glass he was pressing against; two cocks firm in his fist as he rubbed.

Elvin was a good-looking young man with his fair hair, blue eyes, and white skin. Quite a Nordic looking young man which contrasted nicely with Sylvie's dark hair and browner skin. He was standing directly facing Malcolm so there was no difficulty on Malcolm's part imagining them together, cock to cock. Firm rubbery cock, to firm rubbery cock.

The moment passed and Sylvie came back -- or at least into the doorway. She stood behind Elvin, reaching around and stroking his erection with her hand. Lovely to have a woman's fur pressed against your bottom cheeks, hard nipples pushing into your back and your cock being gently pulled by her hand; Malcolm would have liked that too. Or to stand behind Sylvie, his large penis right up her bottom crack, his body pressed into hers and his hand reaching around both her and Elvin to stroke Elvin's cock as if it was really Sylvie's!

The amorous couple moved to the bed. Not for a simple cuddle -- that was not their style. It was clearly an adventurous marriage. The Karma Sutra and perhaps other instruction and ideas books clearly upon their bookshelf. Elvin lay down and Sylvie got astride him, not on her knees but upon her feet standing on the bed above him. Malcolm was puzzled, but more than a little interested in what would happen. A lovely view of the naked Sylvie from her head to her toes, beneath her Elvin, his feet crossed, and his erection lying up his stomach. Elvin reached up with his left hand to her knee, perhaps to steady Sylvie, and then raised his other hand up between her spread thighs. Malcolm watched with delight as Elvin very clearly began to masturbate his girl, his fingers poking up into her and around her sex. Elvin would have an excellent view of what he was doing, be able to see all of Sylvie's folds and places.

Presumably that was why the light was still on. That was certainly more than a help to Malcom too. He could see much and, without harm to them, enjoy borrowed sex -- his hand and their exhibition. He was certainly stroking, covering, and uncovering the swollen helmet of his cock.

Not only was Elvin's fingers up beyond the fine dark triangle at the centre of Sylvie's hips but she was moving them from side to side rhythmically, almost belly dancer like,

whilst with both hand she held and played with her two not inconsiderable breasts. There was no weakening of Elvin's erection despite it lying there untouched. Had Malcolm been there in the room it would not have been just lying there. He would have held and stroked, most likely sucked. A nice mouth sized cock, not too large. Malcolm stroked with enthusiasm. He would love to measure his against Elvin's, not that his would not be the winner -- by a considerable margin -- but so good to feel another's firmness. And then, of course, fuck Sylvie - together.

Simply superb to watch Elvin's hand work. He had pulled thumb and all but his forefinger back and was now raising and lowering his finger up into his girl and then down again. So much the motion of sexual intercourse but done with a comparatively thin digit, not a long, thick, and potent cock. Elvin's cock, to be fair, was considerably bigger than his right forefinger but nothing on Malcolm's. He looked down but could barely make it out in the darkness. What would Sylvie make of that if presented to her! Would she not like to be fucked by that? Fucked by Father Christmas' cock.

What a lovely shape to her body. Malcom so admired the splay of her hips, her firm but not overlarge thighs, the narrowing at her tummy and her delightful little hidden tummy button and then up to her substantial breasts. Very much a woman and just the sort of woman he would like to fill with his sperm and not spatter the cold glass of his window, as seemed more than likely to follow. Suck Elvin to a conclusion and then fuck Sylvie to his own conclusion. Very nice!

Malcolm raised his other hand to steady the binoculars and, also, to prevent him over stroking his cock. Lovely to watch Elvin's hand and fingers moving between the girl's thighs. Up and down. He was not surprised to see the girl move; was not surprised when she settled astride Elvin's face. She would have found that very ticklish had it been Malcolm's face, but Elvin was clean shaven with not so much as a moustache. With Malcolm it would have been a meeting of white hair and black, a mingling of white and black curls as his tongue licked away, penetrating her and no doubt his lips then sucking upon her little button. That, presumably, was just what Elvin was doing.

A lovely thing to do, and how Malcolm would have loved to have been in their bedroom with them, by invitation of course, but with Sylvie's sex engaged upon Elvin's face there was not so much of Sylvie to play with, had he been there. But Elvin's penis was untouched. Hidden now behind Sylvie, Malcolm could not see it from his vantage point-- and nor could Elvin. That pleased Malcolm, it gave him ideas. He had a 'thing' about men's penises and him stroking or sucking them -- without their knowledge! Not that a man would not know if his penis was being stroked or sucked but the idea that got Malcolm, and he had had plenty of time to think upon it, was of sucking when the man did not know it was another man but thought it his woman or a woman. Best if the man would be appalled at the idea, yet ideally Malcolm bringing the man off unaware. Elvin might be a little surprised to feel another mouth upon his cock whilst tonguing Sylvie.

Of course, had Sylvie been the other way around then Elvin would still have been unseeing due to her thighs clamped around his face, but she could have sucked on Elvin as Elvin tongued her, moreover she could have handed Elvin's nice little cock over to Malcolm. He imagined himself creeping, Father Christmas like, into the bedroom at Sylvie's beckoning. Elvin being quite unaware it was not Sylvie now stroking his cock, that it was not Sylvie sucking his knob, not Sylvie fondling his balls, even tickling his little bottom hole -- nor Sylvie swallowing his spurting, hot cum. A little secret between Father Christmas and herself.

The idea was a frequent visitor to Malcolm's head when in bed and when young Elvin and Sylvie did not perform live for his benefit in their bedroom. Malcolm had seen on the 'Net' the idea of the 'milking table,' a massage table with a strategic hole to drop one's penis through, somewhat strangely so the masseuse could suck and make the penis ejaculate whilst the man lay flat upon his stomach. A slightly odd idea because most men would surely be happy enough on their backs or even crouched on hands and knees so able to watch the pretty masseuse working his cock and making it ejaculate. Perhaps there was something more in it for the girl in having a cock disembodied from the man to play with. Nonetheless it seemed a popular idea and it gave the lovely idea -- to Malcolm -- of the masseuse under the table not alone but with him, and she taking a rest whilst he pretended to be her and played with the man's hanging cock. Even better with two men on side-by-side tables. Perhaps the men nervous of revealing their erections to each other, still less spurting in full view -- how embarrassed they would be for the other to see their penis turgid, but happy to lower limp dicks through the holes and chat and joke together perhaps even with a towel nicely hiding each other's buttocks from the other whilst the incredibly beautiful masseuse played with their cocks under the adjoining tables, stroking and sucking them. Content to experience sexual bliss with the other but not having anything seen of their own erect penis, neither rising from the table until safely soft again after the sucking. One man shaking with pleasure whilst his is sucked and telling the other how good it is -- little realising it was Malcolm at work and not the pretty girl. Malcolm with a cock in each hand, big and chunky, his lips around one full knob whilst sliding the foreskin over the other, and why not, the lovely masseuse sucking Malcolm's knob! Of course, the men might feel his beard! 'Just my hair,' she might say, raising her lips from Malcolm's cock. And, after it all, the girl eventually rising with cum upon her lips from under the table -- neither man knowing if it was the others, but it being neither, it actually being Malcolm's! All their pent up cum instead in his stomach.

Malcolm licked his lips. How good it would be to suck Sylvie's delightful folds and then Elvin's hard cock. Perhaps lick them both together as they fucked. His lips and face intimate with their genitalia, encouraging both into orgasm. He wanked away at his thoughts and the view over the way and through the couple's bedroom window.

The ejaculation from Malcolm's penis, when it finally came, was incredibly strong and satisfying. Malcolm had been storing it up for days - that seemed to be the right way to go at his age. He still took an interest in sex most days, but without allowing the final physical act. Edging but not cumming. This one was quite a gusher, it was a pity Sylvie was not there to witness it, or indeed Elvin. A comparison of ejaculations. Malcolm was sure his would be the more prolific. Certainly, from what he had seen through his binoculars he came the better. He had watched Sylvie's hand bring Elvin off before -- indeed with Sylvie away, Malcolm had watched Elvin bring himself off more than a few times. He had seen Elvin's penis cumming by Elvin's own hand -- and very nice it was too. Plentiful, nonetheless, like his own.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers