Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like, but not the same. Still so good to have Sylvie's single finger in there with his three, and his thumb sharing clitoral duties with her own. Her free hand returned to his penis, stroking it against her thigh, pushing it into the flesh so she could feel its strength and size. Only as her orgasm approached did she start wanking it again. Her movement matching the speed of her finger and Malcolm's three inside her.

He had seen Sylvie's face before in orgasm but so good to see it close in person rather than through his binoculars; to see the perspiration upon her forehead and wonder if it would be too forward to lick it off. She sat there on his lap shivering in aftershock, her fingers still both inside herself and around his cock.

"I suppose a little lick won't matter."

"I don't suppose it would, Sylvie. I've never been able to reach!"

"Would you like to have done?"

Malcolm nodded.

"Elvin can!"

"No!" He had not seen that through his binoculars.

"Mmmm. He's very flexible."

"Really? I'm amazed, or is it impressed?"

"We both suck his cock -- but I do it rather more."

"Self suck or Elf suck!"

Sylvie hopped from his lap and his fingers. "Shall I kneel?"

Malcolm shrugged, "Or I can stand."

Sylvie looked at him, "How would an elf suck Father Christmas?"

"Is that a Christmas cracker joke?"

Sylvie giggled. "I can't think of a punch line."

"Why doesn't Santa have children of his own?"

"Go on Malcolm, why?"

"He only comes once a year!"

"So, this is your lucky day."

Sylvie knelt between Malcolm's parted knees and open white trimmed red robe, his black boots still upon his legs. She looked at the big cock standing in front of her, actually leaning a little to the right, Malcolm's big balls hanging. "So big, Malcolm. I must measure it, but first a little lick."

Tongue to taut fraenum -- the bifurcation of the knob and the little bridge of skin right there -- a shock really to Malcolm to have that touched first by her tongue. It made the penis jump back and then slap at her face. Sylvie giggled and licked some more. Malcolm stared down at her, seeing the girl licking his cock like an ice cream cone.

It was one of the things he had dreamt of or imagined standing with binoculars staring at her and Elvin as she toyed with Elvin's cock with her lips and tongue, imagining it was her tongue on his erection and not on Elvin's. Her tongue licking all around the dark purple edge of his knob, up and onto the smooth head. Round and round. Then she dragged her tongue slowly up Malcolm's shaft and then attempted to suck -- not that Malcolm could see that. He saw the top of her head but very much felt her lips rounded and soft upon the very end of his knob and then expanded as they were pushed downwards. And, after all, she could take it in -- just. Her lips around his corona and then a little bit further, just a little down the shaft.

"Ho, ho, ho -- there's a good little elf!"

Sylvie came up blinking, looking up at Malcolm leaving his now mouth wettened knob alone for a moment or two. "Was that all right? I've never, Father Christmas, sucked such a big one. It really is quite a cock. I know where I'd like to put it. I suppose I could just have a little practice. Only half in, not really the full..."

"I think it would be fair on Elvin..."

"You're right, Malcolm."

"You should be extra nice to him tonight." And, he almost added, 'and make sure the light is on so I can see' but thought better of it. Despite what Sylvie was happily doing she might not take kindly to discovering she and Elvin had been so closely watched being intimate.

More sucking, rather more licking and certainly plenty of stroking. Sylvie's face very much close to and her mouth very much at Malcolm's penis. "Sylvie," sighed Malcolm, "you do know what I'm going to be doing very soon?"

She looked up, bright eyed, with her hand clasped around the shaft. "Oh yes, I know!"

"Only you are likely to get it right in your face or in your mouth. Do you mind?"

Sylvie pulled the loose penile skin up and over the smooth knob. "Not at all, Father Christmas, go on -- may I have my present?" Her hand moving his foreskin just as he did so often.

She was still smiling when he did come. And Malcolm saw it -- as well as very much feeling it -- the white stuff, his 'snow,' all at once upon her face -- a generous present. And the dear girl moved her mouth right over his knob and licked as he spasmed, her tongue right across his urethral opening as her hand moved the faster. Good fast but regular strokes, milking him out into her mouth.

Sylvie looked up at him from his cock. Cum on her face, cum on her lips. "Was that OK, did I do well?"

He drew her up and kissed her. His lips to hers, his tongue licking across them and then to her face, washing the cum from her with his tongue. "Can't have you going home like that!"

Even with her face washed, Sylvie chose to shower but not alone this time. Even with his penis now soft and floppy it was wonderful to have feminine soapy hands all over it and have the girl in the shower with him. His 'package' -- his unwrapped 'Christmas present' in her hands.

That night Malcom walked from bathroom to bedroom in his usual 'birthday suit' way. No flowing robe, no black boots. It was, in some ways, a pity the elf costume on Sylvie did not involve shiny black boots. He would rather like to see Sylvie in black boots, perhaps to her knee, perhaps even thigh length. Thigh length and nothing else -- or perhaps a skirt to lift, or little tunic. He had cum on Sylvie's face that afternoon but that did not stop him rising as he walked. His penis was aroused again. It would be good to see Sylvie with black boots in her bedroom through his binoculars, getting ready to have sexual relations with Elvin. Actually, he would not mind seeing Elvin in thigh length black boots and a tunic either. Sylvie lifting his tunic to reveal his little cock.

What a development that afternoon. Malcolm stood with firm erection against the glass. As firm as it had been in Sylvie's hand (and mouth) that afternoon. He raised his binoculars. He had not had to use them that afternoon -- hardly - the naked girl had been on his lap! Across the way he watched the couple coming from the bathroom, Elvin's little cock not yet erect. Malcolm could have covered it with his hand, held cock and balls there in his palm. Certainly not something Sylvie and Elvin could have done with him even together in his aroused state pressing against the glass. He watched when, upon their bed Sylvie reached and make Elvin more manly. The hand that had held his cock so firmly that afternoon was now holding her boyfriend's. The hand that had so pleasantly moved his skin was now raising and lowering Elvin's foreskin. Malcolm's teeth showed within his snow-white beard as the mouth that had sucked his knob now sucked another's cock. It was good to see. Malcolm enjoyed the voyeuring. He liked to see another man's penis played with and sucked. Elvin's balls jiggled as Sylvie fellated.

Up came her head and they were talking. Was Sylvie raising the idea with Elvin? She had certainly raised something! Perhaps a good time to bend a man to your desires -- when you have his cock in your hand. And she certainly had that. Not a large cock, not like the one tapping against his window glass -- on the inside -- leaving a smear of pre-cum on its surface.

Not like that. Was this the moment when Sylvie asked her question -- would Elvin mind if she fucked Father Christmas? What a strange question! Elvin's cock in her hand, its knob shining with her saliva. Malcolm licked his lips and opened his mouth imagining sucking upon Elvin's cock as the couple talked. How good it would be to be in their bed with them -- or they in his bed. It had been so good with lovely Sylvie that afternoon but why should he not be greedy? Why not imagine playing with both of them together? He hoped Elvin would say yes to Sylvie sliding herself down his pole but better still if Elvin wanted to join in -- yes, 'come' as well!

It all looked promising. There was no 'scene,' no anger or remonstration from Elvin. On the other hand, he did not see Elvin nodding his head or making some thumbs up gesture. Malcolm would have to wait to hear from Sylvie on the morrow. He could wait -- some men enjoyed a nightcap before bed: perhaps a glass of brandy or cocoa. Malcolm found a good wank helped him sleep. The wank was good. The glass duly splattered. Elvin and Sylvie put up a good performance for him -- not that they knew.