All Comments on 'Father Christmas'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
DoctorAlanDoctorAlan6 months ago

Very sweet. The late great Terry Pratchett would have loved it.

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie6 months ago

Brilliant! Well written! It actually brought a tear to this old pervert's eyes! Merry Christmas!

Vadar990155Vadar9901556 months ago

P68 you out did yourself this time. A totally fresh concept fun and sexy at the same time. Five big ones. I don't know where you came from, but I'm glad you arrived at Lit.

Steverino143Steverino1436 months ago

Original, wholesome and fun. Thanks.

stewartbstewartb6 months ago

Thought it was going to be a cute tale ... but was I surprised ! This was a good thought out and well written story.

larrys3dlarrys3d6 months ago

Absolutely awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A creative take on father Christmas. I really liked the backstory.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is brilliant. I am in love with your Santa! Thank you for sharing your talent.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways6 months ago

I am with Luminaire and Doctor and it made this older guy weep as well. Fantastic story and incredible how little would need to be changed to make it fit for any age. You even caught me out on the colour change of the SUV at the parents house with I thought was a typo, so was with Walter in the confusion!

corrytonmancorrytonman6 months ago
Somehow I can't give this 5 stars

Rating isn't working, so I clicked Favorite and I am telling you this is an excellent romantic story. If ratings were working, I would give it 5 (more if possible!).

nahnahnahnah6 months ago

That's a fantastic story. classy yet very hot. writing style & language are perfect. And i laughed so hard tears were running down my face a bunch of times. Definitely deserves far more than just 5 stars. Thanks so much for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ho ho holy Christmas crackers! Ab fab!

Thanks for making this tale so real and so complete,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

bravo

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

Okay, I'm all in. Now, can we hear the reindeer, their thoughts, their private lives? And OMG, I have got to, GOT TO know what debauchery the elves get up to, knowing lingerie is de rigueur. Can't wait to hear about the sex toy production line, product testing, brainstorming the next one! Oh my!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Worth 10 stars at least. Dare I say it was ‘magical’.

Tc

Ps, I did notice a few minor typos. 👨🏼‍🏫

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Btw, discrete should have been discreet.

Tc

uglyorangutanuglyorangutan6 months ago

Your humor is normally pretty solid but this story, and it’s subject, lends itself to some truly great puns interlaced within a great tale. Thanks for sharing another one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing, a fantastically original take on the life of SC. So much so, it really needs a non-erotic version to share.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

At first I thought "What the f***?!?", but the story more than caught me off guard.

Perhaps this world (and myself) has become too rational, but I find it admirable how the author has managed to put himself in Santa's shoes.

Sometimes it's a good thing if you haven't forgotten how to dream ... !

5/5 stars !

redbaron172redbaron1726 months ago

Very good and well put together. Nice take on Chris Cringle, good imagination for sure~! 5 Starts all the way

AZTT2AZTT26 months ago

That was a fun twist on SC and Mrs C

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246016 months ago

Seriously, who the fuck goes to Miami in August ON PURPOSE?!?!? I just spent a week in Miami Beach in late March and it was already sweltering. Of course, I am a northerner - so there’s that.

Once again, brilliant, hilarious and so much fun. You may have stretched your “plausible ridiculousness” so thin that it nearly snapped, but only nearly. (Have I ever mentioned that I love how you create your own perfect adverbs?)

Oh, and a redhead - even if only auburn - should ALWAYS pick the green dress.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Enthralling. Loved the little bits about not being able to read her mind and the discussion and reasons not to have children. Very endearing and well constructed and written A few minor typos, etc but nowhere near enough to detract from the story. A clear 5 from here.

lexlogan8lexlogan86 months ago

Absolutely wonderful. Pure magic. Thank you for sharing this, and Merry Christmas!

Mkcb69Mkcb696 months ago

Absolute Perfection! I love this story.... Blooming Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of, if not THE, best "Winter Holidays" story I have ever had the privilege of reading. Period. You have blended an erotic tale of love with the magic of Father Christmas and man behind it all. Well balanced, tastefully naughty, with an captivating plot and filled with intriguing details. Very well done!

Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Splendid story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best I've read from this years list, by a long way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic--should be just one additional "10" star button

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis5 months ago

Great story and look forward to seeing your name as winner of the competition.

Merry Xmas.

ActingupActingup5 months ago

You’ve outdone yourself. I was a cynic and nearly didn’t read it after seeing the subject, because I thought that nobody could pull it off. You did. You now need to resign your job immediately and do this full-time.

NutkinNutkin5 months ago

Shame I can only give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very enjoyable, many thanks!

In another advance in the inexorable rise of women may I point out that Santa's reindeer are, in fact, all females. Male reindeer do not have antlers at Christmastime. Take that, Disney!

It's also good to see the author confirming her/his true Lit status by spelling both 'discreet' and 'discreetly' incorrectly!

Publius68Publius685 months agoAuthor

Well, akshully, only Dancer, Vixen, and Comet are female in this story. Not only can Santa’s reindeer smile, fly, and operate radio communicators, they can even manage the impossible feat of having December antlers while male!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind5 months ago

Great fun. Nutty as a fruitcake, but fun.

scruffnzscruffnz5 months ago

What a great story, even got to me a bit with the graveside scene. 5 stars all the way.

Did bring to mind a joke from years ago,

Why is Santa always so jolly and happy, because he knows where all the "naughty" girls are ;)

Merry christmas everyone

Sams_IslandSams_Island5 months ago

Hmm, I think I may have posted my first comment about Christmas Genius unintentionally anonymously. Regardless, it stands.

This comment is about Christmas Magic synchronicity.

I literally in the past week sketched out an idea for a Christmas story for next year's contest. And your clever handling of the Santa Claus origin and powers will work wonderfully with my tale.

I plan to write you offline to fill you in and, as Chris did, ask your blessing in weaving some of your new canon into my story.

Again, great job in molding the myth into a powerfully sensuous, funny, and touching tale.

Merry Christmas to you and the whole LIT community.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Christmas genius! And wonderful wordsmithing on top.

Here are just three examples that justify your top three finish:

“Pixibelle's little girl had been teething for going on two years...”

On skiing: “…he floated over the slopes like a dancer or slid through the moguls like a New Yorker in a hurry amongst a crowd.”

“The wonder, the joy of it struck Santa like a set of Hulk Hands Inflatable Boxing Gloves.”

R07W55R07W555 months ago

So I decided to start reading the Contest Story, looked down the list and your title caught my eye. Heck yes, start at #3 and work back up.

Well, in my mind you have woven a new Christmas classic for all the adults of the world! Very well written, could not put it down. Thank you for this story, brighten my Holiday Spirit's

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Excellent story! It really brightened my holiday spirit’s approaching Christmas, loved the story. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perfectly beautiful. I loved it

Channel4Channel45 months ago

Well that was delightful. Thanks for the work.

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet5 months ago

A wonderfully fun ride!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best story I think I've ever read... Thank you so very much!

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

One of the most masterfully written Santa stories to come down the road in a great while.

You showed a side of Santa most people wouldn’t think of.

Wonderful .

Take care

PinkScorpioPinkScorpio4 months ago

It's rare that I start reading this long of a story because I tend to lose interest...but I came back to it three times to finish and LOVED IT! Every time a new character was introduced and scene unfolded, I wanted to read every detail. FANTASTIC STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

put that on sigma

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You need to write a screenplay, tone it down a bit so it can have a pg rating and you might swing a sweet movie deal.

RockadillyRockadilly4 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this read from word one. One of the absolute best of the best! I look so forward to reading and relishing more of Publius68's works! Ho. Ho. HO!

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy3 months ago

There needs to be an accolade above the mundane, easily bestowed five stars.

This story which captures the essence of the maigc of Chris Cringle without the religious overtones so often used to muddy the true mesage, mixed with some understated erotica, is the best I've read in a long while.

So very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

SIMILAR Stories