Father-Daughter Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and Daughter Fall in Love.
7.5k words
4.58
35.2k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity at all. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested nor endorsed by this author.

Father-Daughter Love Story

Alex Thompson - me (Dad). 40 years old. 6'2", 210 lbs., dark brown hair with a little graying, and brown eyes.

Katherine "Kat" Thompson - daughter. 18 years old. 5'5", 105 lbs. light brown hair and brown eyes. 36C-22-36.

My biggest challenge bringing up my daughter, Katherine, on my own was not only to ensure I was responsible and loving, but also to make sure I wasn't overbearing as I raised her. I was thrust into the role of single parent when Kat was only eight years old. Her mom died in her sleep when two blood clots cut off the oxygen supply to her heart while I was out of town on a business trip and Kat was at school. It was absolutely devastating receiving the phone call from the local coroner telling me I needed to cut my trip short to come home and receive the details of my wife's death.

The more difficult task was breaking the news to Kat, who was my wife's pride and joy. They were so close and Kat took the news as expected. At times, she seemed inconsolable but, other times she said she had to grow up and become an adult and take care of me. After the funeral, Kat had nightmares, sometimes two or three times a week, and she would crawl into bed with me and into my arms so I could hold her as she fell asleep. The nightmares continued for a few months but, thanks to counseling we both went through, the nightmares subsided.

Even though the nightmares had gone away, Kat still wanted to sleep with me because she felt safe. She always wore her favorite pajama sets, several for the cold months and several for the warm months. The biggest constant was her teddy bear, Mr. Pickles. She named him that after her favorite snack, pickles. I thought it was cute and I wanted to make sure Mr. Pickles was always at her side as she slept.

Over the years, Kat had grown into a wonderful young lady. She spent quality time with both sets of grandparents during the summer time and she learned how to cook from both grandmothers. She had developed quite a knack for culinary skills and we often had some amazing dishes she whipped up on the weekends.

During her childhood and teen years, Kat decided she wanted to run cross country because, as she told me, it was therapeutic and helped her clear her mind of any stress she may have been feeling. I went to all of her meets, some she won, others she placed in the top three or four. I was happy to see her doing something she enjoyed so much. Often times during the off season, I would run with her around the neighborhood or we would break out our bicycles and go on lengthy rides.

During our runs and/or bike rides, Kat and I talked about a lot of things and we communicated so well with each other. It was odd because, as Kat told me, a lot of her friends could barely say 10 words to their parents without an argument breaking out. That wasn't the case with me and her because we always found interesting things to talk about. We often talked about her mom too. We both missed her but we knew that life must go on after loss.

Kat turned 18 in the month of June leading into her senior year in high school. I had some vacation time saved up and I wanted to take Kat on a trip to the North Carolina mountains so we could go hiking. We both looked forward to it because we loved the mountains and Kat said she had a special surprise for me for my 40th birthday. We got up that morning, ate breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and packed my car for the two hour drive to our Airbnb log cabin in Blowing Rock, North Carolina.

Along the way, Kat took pictures and videos in the car of the scenery and of us singing way off key to the songs on the radio. We didn't care how bad we sounded. We were enjoying ourselves. We got to the log cabin and went inside. It was exactly as depicted on the Airbnb website. We unpacked the car and went into town to get some groceries so we could cook meals while we were there.

After grocery shopping, we decided to make some soup and eat it on the front porch, while enjoying the mountain views as the sun set. After we finished eating, we decided to go for a walk down the road leading up to the cabin. We walked for about an hour before we decided to go back to the cabin and turn in for the night.

She showered first and changed into her pajamas and I showered next and changed into mine. We got into bed and she snuggled up to me and we fell asleep. Of course, Mr. Pickles was there next to us keeping us company.

The next morning, we got up and ate breakfast and went looking for some hiking trails. We found one not too far away between Boone and Banner Elk. It was called Profile Trail. At the one mile mark up the mountain, there was an observation point where you could sit and look out over the horizon. From your vantage point, you could see South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee. The illustrative photo on the plexiglass covered map showed you which direction to look toward in order to be able to see each state. It was a breath taking view. A few feet above the marker, we found a tree to sit under so we could eat some snacks and drink our water and Gatorade and get some rest.

After we finished our snacks, I put our trash in one of the pockets of my backpack and leaned back against one of the trees. Kat decided to use me as a chair so I opened my legs and she leaned back against me and put the back of her head over my heart as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Dad, this feels so nice. Being in your arms is the best place in the world."

"I'm glad. I love having you in my arms. I love holding you."

"I wish all of my friends had Dads like you. You are amazing. And I love you so much."

"Thanks Kat. I love you too."

Other hikers arrived at the lookout point and we made small talk with some of them. One of the men offered to take pics of me and Kat still sitting under the tree so I handed him my phone and he clicked away before handing my phone back to me.

He remarked to me "You two make a very nice looking couple." And he continued up the trail.

We didn't bother to correct him as we smiled at each other while looking at the pics he took of us while I was holding Kat in my arms. We sat there for another hour before making the decision to walk back down the mountain to our car and go back to the log cabin. Kat and I fixed dinner together and ate. After dinner, she told me to not come in the bathroom because she had a surprise for me. I went outside and walked around the cabin, enjoying the nice mountain air until Kat called me inside.

I got to the living room and Kat told me to close my eyes. I did so. She led me by the hand and told me to open them a couple of minutes later. She had drawn me a bubble bath and had candles lit all over the bathroom.

"Happy Birthday Daddy. Get undressed and hop in. I will be back in a few minutes to bring you another surprise."

I got undressed and climbed into the tub. I didn't know what kind of bubble bath Kat used but the bubbles and foam didn't look like they were going anywhere for a while. I eased into the big garden tub and laid back to enjoy the hot water and the ambience of the candles. About 10 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in Daddy?"

"Sure." My naked body was concealed by all of the bubbles.

"Here is a glass of wine. I packed your favorite for you."

She handed me my glass of wine. "I had a really nice day today Daddy. I hope you did too."

"Every day I spend with you, Kat, is a wonderful day."

She sat on the edge of the tub as we talked. I finished my wine and handed her the empty glass. She sat it on the counter where the double sinks were located.

"How is the bath Daddy?"

"It's nice. Thank you for the surprise. But I want to ask you something."

"Sure thing. Go ahead."

"Promise me you won't get mad?"

"Daddy, there is NO WAY I would ever get mad at you for anything. I promise."

"Will you join me here in the tub? It is huge and there is plenty of room for two."

Surprised, she looked at me, stood up without saying anything, and never broke eye contact with me. She began to strip. She shimmied the tiny shorts down her legs, followed by her thong, and she pulled the tank top over her head until she was completely nude.

"Do I look OK Daddy?"

"Darling, you look more than OK. You look absolutely beautiful."

I reached out with one hand to help her into the tub, taking time to notice the beauty and fullness of her breasts and the wonderful lips of her pussy as she sat down in the tub facing me. We took the wash cloths, wet them, and proceeded to wipe each other down, not saying a word. We just looked into each other's eyes as we touched each other, albeit with wash cloths. Our eyes said everything that we weren't verbalizing. It was a very nice, intimate moment. Kat broke the silence -

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"You're sexy Daddy."

"Well, even though I think I'm average looking, I will take that as a compliment."

"Well, I am average looking too but can I tell you why I think you're sexy?"

"Ooooooooook."

"What makes you sexy, your looks are only a small part of it. What you have done raising me, being my role model, being there, supporting me in everything I have ever done, and working your butt off to be the best Dad possible. That is sexy to me. When I had the flu and the couple of stomach viruses, you waited on me hand and foot to care for me. That is sexy to me. All of those nights, I fell asleep in your arms with you rubbing my back until I fell asleep. That is sexy to me."

"I've only wanted the best for you Kat. You mean the world to me."

"And you mean the world to me Daddy. My friend Monica thinks you're sexy too, but in the 'I want to bone your Dad' way of meaning sexy. She thinks you're a DILF."

"DILF"

"Yeah, Dad I'd Like to Fuck."

That was the first time I had ever heard Kat say the word "fuck". I had heard her say Damn, Hell, and Shit in the past but this was a first.

We both laughed at her saying the word 'fuck'. "Well, Monica can want me but she can't have me, no matter how flirtatious she is when she comes over or how skimpy the clothes are when she visits."

"Why is that Dad? I wouldn't care if you had sex with her."

"Honestly?"

"Yes honestly Dad."

"I don't think I could do it. It would feel like it's cheating."

"Cheating? How?"

"I would feel like I was cheating on you. My heart belongs to you and I'm not ready to explore a relationship with anyone else."

Kat began to cry.

"What's wrong Kat?"

"I have something to tell you Dad. When I go on dates with guys, I can't bring myself to have sex with them, no matter how badly I want to. I feel like it would be wrong and I, too, would feel like I was cheating. When we are apart, you are always on my mind. Every day I always look forward to the night time because I know we will be spending time together and I will be falling asleep with your arms around me."

"Speaking of falling asleep together, let's turn the shower on and rinse off and adjourn to the bedroom Kat."

"I would love that."

She opened the drain release on the tub, pulled the shower curtain closed, and turned on the shower. We stood up and I realized, for the first time, this was the first time we had ever been nude together anywhere. As the shower cascaded over us, we used our hands to rub and touch each other. We didn't say anything. We just smiled at each other and enjoyed the moment. She turned to face away from me and I reached around her to massage the soap from her breasts. She reached behind her, found my cock, and gently rubbed and stroked it, which was now hard. With my left hand, I continued to knead her breasts. I moved my right hand down until it was cupping her pussy. I could feel the heat and her wetness.

She turned her head toward mine and, for the first time, we kissed, not as father and daughter, but as lovers. It was soft. It was passionate. Her tongue sought out mine and the kiss grew more passionate. She twisted her body so that we were facing each other, never breaking the kiss. After a few minutes of wonderful kisses, she broke the kiss and spoke -

"Let's get out and dry off. I want you Dad, so fucking bad."

"I want you too my love."

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. I picked Kat up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down and we continued kissing some more. My left hand sought out Kat's swollen nipples while my right hand snaked down and slipped through her neatly trimmed pussy to discover that her pussy was really, really wet. She bucked her hips upward off the bed as two fingers slipped between her aroused labia.

Her hands found my erection. I quivered with naughty pleasure as I envisioned her pussy lips hugging my cock. She was cumming as she clamped her thighs around my fingering hand while she rolled around on the bed. She continued massaging my cock as she exploded in orgasm. Her cries of "Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy" filled the room.

Kat slid her fingers over the shaft of my cock and slowly moved them back down, marveling at the girth and at how it seemed to pulse with each gentle caress and squeeze. Wet smears of precum oozed over her fingers and the palm of her hands. She continued running her fingers and palm over the velvety wet head of my erect penis before wrapping themselves around the shaft or at least most of the way around.

I began to squirm as Kat slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft, gently stroking it. My face was painted with arousal as she gently rolled her palms over the head of my swollen cock head. For several long periods, we just gazed at each other with love and lust ---- her staring at my long and thick cock, with thick veins running the length, making my erection appear to be muscled on its own. I looked down at Kat and down to her pussy which was soaking my hand and the sheet on the bed.

As we looked into each other's eyes, there was undeniable evidence of our excitement fueled by our desire to make love and please each other. Kat had both hands wrapped around my cock, masturbating it slowly and sensually as I gently fingered her pussy and massaged her asshole.

"You are so beautiful Kat."

"Dad, you are handsome and your cock feels amazing in my hands. I can't wait to feel it inside of me."

Kat cooed and began breathing heavily as I kissed her on the lips and her nipples. I kissed my way down her body and replaced my fingers with my tongue in her pussy.

"Daddy, that feels amazing."

She urged my body over hers until we were in a 69 and my cock was in her mouth and her pussy in mine. I began to fuck in and out of her mouth and I could feel her moaning as my mouth found her clit. She tasted exquisite. It had been a little while since I had last had an orgasm and Kat's mouth seemed to be coaxing all of my sperm out of me. I didn't know anything about her sexual knowledge but I raised my head up to let her know I was going to cum if she kept her sucking motion going. She moaned even louder and seemed to be pulling my cock deeper into her mouth.

With one of her free hands, she began to masturbate me into her mouth as she sucked me and I picked up the intensity of my oral action on her clit and her pussy hole. She pushed my cock out of her mouth just long enough to tell me to cum in her mouth and she went back to sucking and jacking my cock into her mouth. I could feel her powerful mouth and hands on my cock as she sucked harder. She squirmed and squealed under me as she came in my mouth. My cock was throbbing with excitement and lust. I think she sensed my urgency as my precum leaked into her mouth. She slowed up just a little but the precum continued to ooze from my cock and into her mouth.

I told her I was close but that only made her slow down even more. She was determined to make my orgasm memorable. I returned the favor in kind as I slowed down eating her pussy hole and her clit. She bucked and squirmed in orgasm a couple more times. Without warning, Kat began to jack and suck me harder and faster. I could tell there was no turning back from what was about to happen. She squeezed my cock a little tighter with her mouth and her hands.

""Kat, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum."

I exploded and I could feel the spurts of cum filling her mouth. She moaned and giggled as she swallowed it all down. I was panting and breathing hard into her pussy as I sucked on the juices flowing from her hole. She nursed my cock into her mouth, determined to get every drop. We were both breathing so heavy that we fell to our sides never breaking mouth contact from each other's sex. What had happened was the most incredible thing I had ever felt with any woman. I savored the moment.

The smell of our hot oral lovemaking filled the room. We broke our mouths away from our oral efforts and sat up to face each other.

"Kat, that was incredible. But how did you know what to do?"

"Dad, I have watched a lot of porn and tutorial videos to prepare me for you. Plus, I may or may not have practiced on some bananas and cucumbers. I wanted my first time pleasing you orally to be something you would never forget."

"My love, I will never forget tonight EVER!"

Kat reached down to touch my cock and leaned in to kiss me. She could taste her pussy on my mouth and I could taste remnants of my cum in her mouth as we kissed passionately. It was a beautiful moment after sharing something so erotic and wonderful with each other. I broke the kiss and began to kiss my way down Kat's body until my head was between her thighs and her legs were over my shoulders.

"OH MY GOD, DADDY!" She cried out as I found her swollen labia and erect clit. We could see the passion in each other's eyes as we made eye contact while I ate her pussy again. I rolled my tongue up and down her swollen labia, licking the heavy flood of juices off of her pussy lips before thrusting my stiffened tongue deep between them to swirl around her quivering flesh. My lips sucked and teased her muffin as I lapped up her pussy cream as if it were some sort of nectar of the gods before turning my attention to her erect clit, the tip of my tongue fluttering maddeningly over her sensitive nub.

"OH, YES, DADDY! LICK ME!!!!!! MAKE ME CUM!!!!!!" She exclaimed, flinging her hips upward to better force her pussy into my face. I chuckled into her pussy, sending vibrations and sound waves through her lustful body that had her in near convulsions as I continued to eat her. My hands slid up over her belly to cover her heaving breasts, my fingers squeezing and sliding over her pert tits until they could pinch and pull at her nipples, somehow finding that perfect level of pain that enhanced her pleasure instead of detracting from it.

Between my tongue dancing on and in her pussy and the simple realization that it was my daughter whose pussy I was licking, my cock began to harden again and Kat was soon riding the crest of a very intense orgasm. Her pussy juices spurted wildly into my mouth and on my face and I slurped up as much as I could with great enthusiasm. She was bucking and writhing on the bed as I ate her, pleasured her, and loved her as my lover, not my daughter. She screamed from the pleasure. Our bodies were afire with ecstatic pleasure and for a moment, I thought she may hyperventilate from the passion of our carnal pleasure.

She flung her pelvis against my mouth and screamed, "I LOVE YOU, DADDY!" before pulling me on top of her, her juices dripping from my face. Kat used her mouth and tongue to taste her juices all over my face. We were both shaking my excitement as we kissed.

"That---- that ------ that was wonderful, Daddy!"

"I loved doing that for you Kat. I will never tire of it EVER!!!!!"

12