Father-Daughter Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you make love to me now Dad?"

"Yes, I will. I'm going to make love to my beautiful daughter until you scream with more pleasure than you ever imagined possible."

I positioned us in the middle of the bed and Kat opened her legs. I loomed over her as we looked at each other lovingly. This moment seemed so surreal. We eyed my massive erection mere inches from her very wet pussy, oozing precum as it waved in the air. She spread her legs wider and pulled her knees back as she held out her arms to me.

"Make love to me, Daddy! Make me your woman! I love you so much."

I moved between her spread legs, my cock so hard as it slapped against her belly. I lowered myself to her, my lips melted against hers, my tongue hunting down her tongue as we kissed hungrily, her nipples stiffening against my chest as we found a position we liked. She rolled her hips even with mine as my hands reached down and cupped her buttocks, tilting her slightly and then we felt my thickness against the folds of her pussy. Kat shrieked into my mouth as my cock spread her pussy lips and invaded her tight pussy.

We understood, non-verbally, that we wanted to savor this moment and enjoy the intimacy and passion we were sharing. I eased my cock into her wet and tight pussy. She turned her pelvis up to meet my gentle thrusts and then she was screaming with pain and pleasure as my cock spread her pussy when I sank into her to the hilt! I had filled up her most intimate place with the cock that had made her. Our bodies naturally responded to the desire we were both feeling and, without thinking, we were already beginning to undulate in a perfect rhythm with each other, seeking to start that magical dance that only a man and woman could share.

"You can fuck me harder if you want to, Daddy!" Kat sobbed, already feeling an orgasmic wave building within her. "Show me how much you love me, Daddy and fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Kat was about to have her first honest cock induced orgasm explode within her -- part of it, the incredible sensation of her pussy being completely filled with hard dick and part of it fueled by the knowledge that the cock was hard and belonged to me! She began to buck and rock under me and I responded by immediately beginning a series of thrusts and lunges, sawing my hard cock in and out of her pussy, breathing heavily like a working bull seeding his herd.

Kat wept with the pleasure of my cock buried in her. She screamed with the ecstatic knowledge that it was me who was fucking her. We both laughed and shouted in exhortation in the desire to never release my cock from her fiery and juicy pussy. It was amazing. It was heaven. It was impossible to fully describe the beauty and perfection that was the first dance of lovemaking and fucking my daughter. I only knew it was wonderful beyond words and that it was perfection. It was also love and lust for my daughter that would forevermore be intertwined in my feelings for her. I could feel Kat's love for me in every reception of every thrust of my cock and I recognized her pure love for me with every kiss she planted on my lips.

I smelled our arousal as the air filled with the aroma of pussy and cock and sweat and lust. Amidst the sounds of wet flesh slapping on wet flesh as I pounded her with my cock, our breathing became labored each time I bottomed out in her pussy. We were both drawing wails of intense pleasure from each other as she ground her crotch into mine, the head of my cock probing deeper with each thrust -- seeking her cervix -- seeking that most optimum location to fill her with my cum!

Kat screamed, "YESSSSS! FUCK ME, DADDY, FUCK ME AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! GIVE ME THAT BIG COCK AND FILL ME UP DADDY -- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! FUCK ME, DADDY!" Between wet, sloppy kisses and harsh, quick gasps for air, Kat screamed "DEEPER, DADDY!" FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER WITH YOUR COCK!"

I obliged her, thrusting deep into her and as I ground my groin against her pussy, my hands swept down along her widespread legs, lifting them up so they were draped on my shoulders. I tilting her pelvis up higher and then, as deep as I was, my erection seemed to slip even deeper inside of her, finding new sweet spots for the tip of my firm cock head to probe. I moved my knees up just a little and began to hammer into her again -- a series of brutal and quick thrusts that detonated a violent orgasm from Kat.

She began clawing at my shoulders and back like a wild cat in heat, screaming wordlessly and shrilling as her body writhed and convulsed. The white hot ecstasy spread through both of us, consuming us until we were a mass of nothing but carnal sexual pleasure.

I thrust hard and deep into Kat -- literally driving the air out of both of our bodies. Her pussy tightened its grip on my cock as it began to swell up and flood her womb with molten hot semen.

"DADDDDDDYYYYYYY!" She screamed as I began to empty my sperm inside her, pleasure spreading to every fiber of our bodies.

Her screams faded into sobs as Kat and I kissed again and again, licking and sucking at each other's lips. I felt like I had been ejaculating forever. Time seemed to stand still -- a long moment of forever perfection punctuated by us telling each other how much we loved each other.

The intensity of the erotic sensations left us both helpless and limp. Kat slid her legs off of my shoulders with my cock still inside of her. I finally withdrew from her with an obscenely wet sucking noise which we both could only respond to with a moan of both pleasure and loss. I rose off of her and turned her so that I was cuddling her, holding her close. I had her wrapped up in my arms and we told each other we loved each other. We drifted off into a sweet slumber in which orgasmic aftershocks lent an erotic tone.

I woke up a few hours later, Kat still in my arms. The room was dimmer as some of the candles had burned all the way out. I gently caressed Kat's body, cupping and massaging her breasts while I showered gentle kisses all over her. I started in the sweet, sensitive spots in the hollow of her throat and then followed a path downward. My tongue marked a trail until my lips pursed and closed around her nipples, first one and then the other, sucking them while my tongue flickered over the hard tips.

My sweet kisses continued down her belly, stopping long enough for my tongue to tease her belly button playfully before continuing down, kissing first her left inner thigh, then her right. My hand slipped over her neatly trimmed pussy, smearing the wetness there that was both mine and hers. My mouth blew warm air across her well fucked pussy and then my tongue zeroed in on her clit. Kat awakened and arched her back as, again, she was receiving oral pleasure from me.

Somehow, I was positioned so that my cock was on Kat's shoulder. She turned and saw that it was only inches from her face. She moved and took it effortlessly into her mouth. I could taste my cum and her cum in her pussy and I know she could taste herself on my dick. The combination was a new taste sensation for me and I was instantly hooked. Eagerly, I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock, her tongue busily swirling about to clean me up.

I pulled away from her pussy and pulled my cock out of her mouth. Kat whined in displeasure. I gently positioned her so that she was on her hands and knees.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Shhhh, I'm going to please you again."

I kissed the nape of her neck, the shaft of my cock sliding along her pussy lips. My hands cupped her breasts again, palms rubbing circles over her hard nipples, the friction making her squeal with delight.

I leaned her forward, my hands pressing down on her back until she went down, now resting on her knees and elbows, making her beautiful ass wave higher in the air. I eased back and placed my hands on her buttocks, spreading them slightly and sliding my erection into her pussy again. I found her slick and spread labia and then she let out a soulful moan as I plunged deeper into her. I thrust into her firmly, burying several inches of my cock inside her. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her back into me until I was buried balls deep in her hot pussy.

Kat dropped her head to the sheets. "Yesssss! Oh, Daddy, yessssss! Your cock feels so good!"

Her fingers were clawing at the sheets as my hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly and I began to fuck her steadily from behind. This position allowed me to get deeper into her pussy and give us both amazing pleasure.

"Fu-fu-fu-fu- fuck me, Daddy! FUCK ME HARD!" Kat screamed as pleasure expanded into ecstasy, growing greater each time I impaled her with my long, thick dick.

We were both swept away in the illicit joy of this lewd act as I fucked my daughter doggie style! Again, the room filled with the aroma of hot sex, our sweat, and the smacking of flesh on flesh as I fucked her harder from behind.

"Kat, DAMN I LOVE YOUR PUSSY AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" My hands slid up her waist to cup her breasts again, using this grip for leverage as I slammed into her faster and harder.

"I L-love y-you, tooooo!" Kat wailed back.

I grabbed Kat by her hair with both hands and pulled her back toward me. She arched her back and I fucked her as hard as I could. I held her against me, rolling my hips and thrusting deeply as possible over and over again. My lips found hers and we kissed messily and erotically, tongues slathering against each other before, during, and after each slobbery wet kiss.

My hands left her hair and slid back over her body, caressing her shoulders, her breasts, and then downward to find her swollen clit. She screamed in orgasm as soon as my fingers found her slippery folds and clit. Her pussy tightened and pulsated around my cock. Kat had several orgasms back to back and she announced each one. The sheets on the bed were soaked with our juices.

Kat told me to stop and get on my back because she wanted to ride me. We both trembled with excitement as she rubbed the head of my cock against her wet pussy, sending new tremors of pleasure through both of our bodies. She sighed and squealed as she eased down and my cock head penetrated her. "I love you, Daddy! I love your big cock!" Kat whispered as she slowly impaled herself on my hard cock. Kat moaned and smiled as she slid up and down on me.

My dick seemed to go on forever inside her until our pubic mounds met. Kat gave a little wiggle, making her firm tits bounce a little. She wrinkled her nose at me and said, "I love how fucking good you feel in me, Daddy!" We both rolled our hips to see if I could get any deeper inside her. The sensation of me inside of her and the love we were sharing was absolutely wonderful.

Orgasm washed over her and she almost fainted from the intensity, reaching out with her hands to steady herself on my chest. Neither of us seemed able to speak, rendered mute by our erotic joy and capable of only sighs and moans. We were in our own sexual world, both of us awash in an ocean of ecstasy. Our eyes locked onto each other as we said, "I love you," silently to each other.

As her orgasms receded in intensity, she slowly began to rock on top of me and that was sinfully sweet. She got her feet positioned just right and slowly rose up a few inches and then slowly dropped back down and almost swooned. I never imagined I could feel so much pleasure.

Kat began to slowly ride me, rising up enough to savor the sensation of my cock scraping along her pussy walls, but never letting me escape her clasping lips. She slowly eased into a steady motion, whispering, "I love you, Daddy," as she rode me, holding my hands against her breasts after I reached out and began to squeeze and caress them.

We were both sweating madly with carnal effort, her dripping perspiration as she bounced on my cock -- drops of sweat falling on my chest as I filled her up again and again She was an orgasmic machine as explosion after explosion made her cum again and again!

I don't know how long we were locked in this lusty, sexual embrace of lovemaking and fucking. It seemed like hours, even days of being immersed in this act of unadulterated love. It may have been mere minutes, but for the first time, I understood the concept of perfection. Making love to Kat was the very manifestation of perfect and I never wanted it to end.

After several more minutes and many thrusts into Kat's wonderful pussy, I told her I was ready to cum. Kat smiled at me as we both slid into orgasm. She fully impaled herself on my swelling cock one last time. I could feel her cervix and then there was a fiery flood of semen that I jettisoned into Kat's pussy. She came again as well as I sent shot after shot of hot cum deep inside her wonderful pussy. She screamed soulfully and collapsed on top of me. She did her best to grip my cock and not let me slip out of her after we came together.

My hands found and lifted her face so that we were eye to eye. We leaned in and shared a warm, tender kiss, telling each other how much we loved each other and how happy we both were.

Our new life as lovers had begun. The next morning, we woke up and made love again. This time, it was tender, me on top, we were face to face and we even came at the same time. We showered, made breakfast, ate, cleaned the kitchen and decided to go for a walk up a nearby mountain trail. We found a good place to stop and rest and I decided to spring a surprise on Kat.

We looked out over the horizon and I asked Kat to sit on a nearby rock. I reached into one of the pockets of my backpack and retrieved a box. It contained her mother's engagement ring and wedding band as well as my wedding band. I walked over to where Kat was sitting and told her I had something I had to say to her.

"Kat, there is something I want you to have."

"What is it Dad?"

I showed the small box to Kat and opened it so she could see the contents inside.

"Kat, I want to give you your mom's engagement ring and wedding band and I want you to wear them. And I want to live with you, not only as my daughter, but as my wife."

Kat was crying. "With all my heart, YES YES YES Daddy! But ONLY on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to wear your wedding band as well. I would love to be your wife. I know we can't legally but we can with our actions and our love for each other."

"Deal."

I slid the rings on to Kat's left ring finger and she slid my wedding band on to my left ring finger. We shared a warm kiss and both of us, without prompting, smiled and said "I Do" at the same time. We walked back down the mountain and made our way back to the cabin. Once inside, Kat began to strip and she spoke.

"If I am going to be your wife, I need to give ALL of myself to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to take my anal cherry. I want you to fill my ass with your cum and make me completely yours."

She walked over to me and began to help me get undressed. Once I was naked, Kat dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. After a few good minutes of sucking me to hardness, Kat looked up at me. She then stood up and led me by the cock to the bedroom. She kneeled on the bed and got into the doggie style position.

"Take my ass Daddy. Fill your new wife with your cum."

I moaned as I kneeled on the bed and my tongue found her little brown hole. I slurped on the hole and lathered the crack and her cum filled pussy with my tongue, which seemed to have a mind of its own. My head was swimming with erotic anticipation as I wetly slurped at her asshole, my tongue going rigid again and again to probe at her backdoor, seeking entry into her anus. My fingers found their way into her semen filled pussy, My heart was pounding wildly as I pulled my fingers from her well fucked vagina and then began to probe her asshole deeply.

"DADDY, YES!" Kat moaned, as my middle finger wormed its way past her yielding sphincter. She squirmed under my manual efforts for what seemed an eternity, but was probably no more than a couple of minutes. We both were savoring this new and wicked feeling.

I flipped her on to her back, holding her ankles as she draped them over my shoulders. I leaned in, curling her up like a fleshy ball until her knees were nearly bracketing her ears. Kat took a sudden deep breath as I nudged her asshole with my cock.

"Take me Daddy" She moaned with both anticipation and fear.

"I love you, Kat." I said as I smiled at her. We looked at each other with so much love and lust. I flexed my hips and Kat cried out as the head of my cock pressed relentlessly against her partially relaxed sphincter, which tightened up in response to the cock assault upon it. Slowly and carefully, my cock wormed its way up her back door.

She was huffing and puffing, tears rolling down her face as I paused for a minute and then surged forward, filling her ass with another inch or two of my cock! Kat threw her head back and screamed with what I interpreted as pain and delight, unable to separate the two intense sensations.

"DADDDDYYYYY!" She shrieked as my hips made another thrust and drove more of my cock up her ass. Her legs shook violently as an orgasm surged through her. The juices were flowing out of her pussy, down her ass crack, on to my cock, and on to the sheets.

I held myself in place, buried inside her, being patient, but with Kat's ecstatic writhing, it actually resulted in more of my cock slipping up her ass. Only when her orgasmic storm seemed to be waning did I start moving again. This time slowly withdrawing, her anal ring clung tightly to my cock before I drove forward again, driving the breath from her body and making us both sweat and smile at each other with love and lust.

Kat began to get used to my movement in and out of her ass because it seemed the pain lessened and the pleasure increased. It was pure carnal pleasure laced with ecstasy. As I fucked her in the ass, the rightness of our joining was undeniable. I had an overwhelming feeling that that this had always been our destiny, as though we were always meant to be lovers.

Everything around us had become part of this erotic moment, our hard breathing, the smell of our sweaty bodies, and the sounds from them wetly slapping together. The noise of my cock going in and out of her asshole was so intimate and hot. Her cries and sobs amidst her declaration of her love for me, her father and her husband mixed with the unmistakable aromas of man/woman sex - all of it came together in a swelling symphony of love and lust until I finally declared that I was about to fill her asshole with blasts of my semen.

"I LOVE YOU, DADDYYYY!" Kat screamed, as she pushed herself against my groin to bury the head of my ejaculating cock deeper up her ass. "I-I-I IIIII AAAAAMMMMMMMM CU-CU-CUMMMING DADDDDDYYYY! IIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVE Y-YOUR CU-CUMMMM!"

I seemed to be cumming buckets up her ass, my climax seemed to go on forever. Longer still was it before her sphincter relaxed enough to let me slip out of her asshole. She curled up against me as I kissed the tears of pleasure from her face, both of us whispering "I love you," to each other as our hearts slowly resumed their normal beating and our bodies quit gasping for air.

In my arms, Kat was safe and loved as never before and as we both slipped into a dreamy sleep, I relished the sensation of knowing we were going to be sharing so many more intimate encounters just like this.

=====

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment on my story. Have a great holiday!

Coming in Part 2 - Kat gives Dad a special surprise.

12