All Comments on 'Father Fucked on Valentine's Day'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story was okay

and as for your admonition

"Let me tell ya right off. I'm Irish. If ya don't like it, ya can go fuck yourselves. "

To that I say "Póg mo thóin!" :P

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon,

Glad you enjoyed the story. Being father-fucked is not for the weak at heart but sadly it happens, sometimes with knowledge as in rape and sometimes by accident. But it is a curious event that happens frequently. 

As for the intro, many people are unaware of the hatred some people have for the Irish, so it is logical for an Irish girl to be defensive on that subject. If you review British history, you see that attempts to sublimate and eradicate the Irish people occurred.

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
thanks for the Irish Gaelic curse

"Kiss my ass" is the translation

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Please be kind enough to favor

story with a good vote. Have mercy on the poor girl and the writer. Thanks!

BenLongBenLongover 4 years ago

Yep, being father fucked is not for the weak at heart, but really it was just a sideline in the story. Seemed a bit strange for admission of previously having met to not come out until a honeymoon night, but besides that, an interesting story.

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Ben, thanks...

I had a similar experience. I met a girl. We had sex together. Ten years later we met and didn't realize we'd met before, but once we'd formed a new relationship, I realized she was the same person from the past. She never recalled with certainty. Blame it on youthful euphoria.

Likewise, a childhood friend's sister recognized me 12 years later and stopped me to inquire if I was who she thought I was. I remembered her when she identified herself but was unable to recognize her without her clues

Memory is often tagged to time and place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the English language it's "my" father not "me" father. You sound like a fuckin moron. Don't write if you only have an IQ of 25.

erectus123erectus123almost 3 years agoAuthor

No, it is you who is the 'fuckin moron', In Ireland, the common usage is "Me father" and isn't the word 'fucking' not 'fuckin'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...