All Comments on 'Father Goose'

by Baztrachian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Quite a bit different from the early 60s chaste (but tumultuous) romance between "goody two-shoes" and the "filthy beast". To really appreciate the story you should see the film and follow where the author took off from.

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams55562 months ago

i love that movie, now I'll love it even more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was a fantastic story. My only suggestion, which you did imply, just never detailed it, is there likely would have been a lot more women eating pussy in that situation. Alone, horny, watching others fuck; yeah even if one or more was initially hesitant, their libidos would have had them eventually succumb to eating at the Y, particularly the submissive ones like Laurette and Anneke.

But you can't do everything and this story was more from Bob's POV. And if was quite the POV.

You did a wonderful job melding great story telling with wicked hot monkey sex. This is not as easy as some may think. And to do it with a classic like Father Goose is in another class. Actually, perhaps it can lead to further re-writes, by yourself or others, of classic stories with sexual undertones, only you insert the sex.

This is a job very well done and I regret Lit has a five star scoring system when I read stories like this, for it deserves a perfect ten. As it stands, 5/5 stars. And I hope to see more of this type of story.

Dewey Cheatham

Niceguy2000Niceguy20002 months ago

I remember the original film, a local TV station.showed it a couple of times a year...back when TV stations showed films.

In the original, the girls were just girls, and this being Lit, I knew you couldn't go there.

This was a lot more wholesome...than that scenario.

Though in reality (and playing the odds of the time), I think one of the girls (Stephanie?) would have said "no", leading her and Bob to have a different sort of relationship...respectful friends.

All told, well done.

Lars420Lars4202 months ago

Excellent story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

vanhooserclvanhoosercl2 months ago

I love the movie Father goose now do operation petticoat

Haxaw11Haxaw112 months ago

Damn great story, Thank for sharing. 👍

AndersonsBiographerAndersonsBiographer6 days ago

Cute story.

I saw the 1964 film before, and I thought it would give me the creeps to read something based on it. Cary Grant was 60 when Father Goose came out, and I think the children ranged from roughly ages 8-15. But, I think you changed the characters and circumstances enough that I wasn't left with any chomo vibes. That's impressive.

Amusingly, Grant really did have a child fairly late in life. His only daughter was born in 1966.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaztrachian@Baztrachian
Someone noticed I have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy risk. It's true. Deal with it.