Father-in-Law Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter -in-law finally fucks her husbands Dad.
7k words
4.41
12.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

"I think we need to get back, I've lunch to make and I didn't want Gary to get suspicious."

I said to David as I turned the key in the ignition.

David pulled up his sweat pants and even though he'd just cum, he still had a semi on.

"Jesus Maria, I could fuck your brains out right now am so fucking horny."

David said.

"Tomorrow David."

I said and I reached across and squeezed his bell end through his pants as I drove.

"I don't want to take a risk of getting caught today when tomorrow we'll have all day to fuck each other silly.

But when get back I suggest that you change your trousers just in case you get a hard on!

Just make sure that your phone is fully charged, on silent and with you all the time.

Now let's get back and have some lunch.

Don't forget to send me the video of you having a wank last night and of me sucking your cock just now, I want them for when I'm alone."

Ten minutes later we arrived and David helped me bring the bags in side.

Gary was sitting on the patio having a beer.

"Have mowed all the lawns and needed a beer, want to join me?"

He asked.

David said yes and sat with Gary as I fetched beers from the fridge.

"Ok, I'll go and prepare lunch, but don't drink all the beer, save some for me!"

I said and went into the house.

Although I'd cum watching the video of David having a wank, I was still as horny as hell and my knickers were still soaking wet and sticking to my bush.

They didn't feel too comfortable so I went upstairs and changed them, putting on a tiny red see-through thong. This just about covered my crack but nothing else.

Rather than throwing my wet knickers in the linen basket, I went to David's room and rubbed them all over his pillow and them put them under it.

I was in one of those moods, where I wanted to edge forever and by the time I finished David's balls would be fucking blue.

Going downstairs I took some cold meats and a selection of fruit and veg from the fridge, I then grabbed a beer and went outside to join Gary and David.

"Right, cold meat and salad for lunch, alright?"

I asked.

Great, they both replied and I sat with them drinking beer.

We chatted about nothing in particular, but I made sure that as I was sitting alongside David, that I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs, letting my skirt ride up showing off my legs almost upto my knickers.

Gary couldn't see as he was on the other side of the table.

Everyone was in a good mood and the beer went down quickly. Gary finished and said he'd get more from the fridge.

"I'll drink this then make lunch, otherwise there'll be no lunch."

I said.

When Gary was inside I uncrossed my legs and sat with them apart and pulled up my skirt

My fanny was in full view, albeit covered by my red thong, which in reality made the bulge of my mound look even bigger, my bush was poking out from all sides adding to the lewdness.

"I took my soaking wet knickers off and rubbed them all over your pillow and then put them underneath it as a souvenir.

When you go to bed tonight you'll be smell my sex everywhere."

I then closed my legs as Gary was coming back, muttering quietly to David I said

"Send me those fucking videos!"

I drank my beer fairly quickly and then went to the kitchen to make lunch.

Even though I'd cum earlier with David, I wanted more, I was excited by a stranger seeing us in the car, but disappointed that he walked away.

The thought of a stranger touching my fanny as I sucked on my husband's dads cock was making me very fucking wet!!

My phone then bleeped, there were messages from David.

The first was the full video of him having a wank the night before which I'd watched with him in the car earlier.

The other three messages each contained a short video of me sucking him off through his pants, jesus, I looked like a right dirty slut, absolutely fantastic, my fanny agreed as it was dripping wet!

Automatically I had my skirt up and my hand in my knickers rubbing my slit as I watched them again.

My fingers weren't enough, I picked up the banana that I'd just peeled for the salad and pulling my knickers to one side jammed it up my twat.

It slid in like a red hot knife going through butter with just the end sticking out.

I stopped watching the video and took a photo with my phone of the banana in my slot.

"Love the videos, I can recommend the banana salad for lunch."

I said and sent it to David.

I pulled the banana out before it turned to mush and chopping it put it with the other fruit for the salad.

There was no chance of me stopping now, I needed to cum.

Picking up the bottle of Bud that I'd been drinking I shoved it thick end first in my hole and holding the neck wanked myself off.

Although I was ramming it up me as hard as I could, I managed to get a photo of it sticking out of my hole.

I texted it to David saying

"Do you want me to bring you another beer?"

Twenty seconds later another orgasm was tearing through me.

It wasn't even lunchtime and I'd cum twice, sucked my husband's dad off through his underpants and a stranger had seen me with a finger up my arsehole which wasn't mine or my husbands, was the day going to get any better?

Gary then came in the kitchen to get more beer and help me take lunch outside.

"David's offered to help with the garden this afternoon, the rockery needs sorting and we've quite a few plants to replant."

he said.

"That's great."

I replied and started planning for the afternoon.

It took a couple of trips to bring all the food out to the patio.

Whilst Gary and myself were doing this David said he'd go upstairs and change quickly as it was getting quite warm.

I went to the kitchen to get some wine, but quickly opened the door into the garage and moved the large bag of compost that we had and hid it behind some boxes on the wall in the other side of the garage.

Going back into the kitchen my phone bleeped, two messages from David.

I quickly opened them, the first was a response to the banana picture, it said

"Do that tomorrow and I'll eat it out of your hole."

The second was in respect to the beer bottle,

"Yes you can serve me a beer like that, but I'm going to fuck you with a full bottle from the other end and fill your cunt with beer.

Am the going to kneel in front of you and with legs apart you pull the bottle out and spray the beer mixed with cunt juice into my mouth."

My fanny was itching already at the thought, then a third message appeared.

It was a photo of David's bell end, his cock must have been rock hard as it was swollen and reddish purple, pre cum was dripping out of the end into the gusset of the knickers I'd worn in the morning.

"I'm poker stiff."

was the caption with the photo

By now my knickers were fucking soaking, would I be able to control myself I thought.

I went outside and sat with Gary when David appeared, he'd changed into a large t shirt and a pair of shorts.

I nearly choked on my beer, he was wearing lycra cycling shorts!!

Lunch was great and in all honesty we all drank a little too much beer and wine.

David complemented me on the lunch and said that the idea of having a banana in the salad was great. The cheeky bastard asked what oil I'd used to give it such a distinct flavour!!

I'd left my phone in the kitchen, but David had his with him, occasionally he'd pick it up and send a text.

"Just confirming arrangements with my friend for tomorrow."

he said looking directly at me.

When we finished I took the plates to the kitchen and Gary went into the garage to get the compost.

I took the opportunity to read the message David had sent.

"Remember these shorts, Maria i.e. you suggested I wore them when you last visited my place so you could get a good view of my cock, well this afternoon you can look at my cock as much as you want.

Plus this morning your excitement when a stranger appeared as you were sucking my knob was off the scale, and given the amount of pics that you've posted on the sex forum says that you love being watched.

So as your face doesn't appear on the banana and bottle pics, I'm going to send them to three or four of my old mates and ask what they think of my latest slut!

I'll send you their responses if you want."

Before I could reply, Gary came from the garage saying.

"I was sure we had a full bag of compost, but can't find it anywhere.

I'll go down to the garden centre and get a couple of bags."

"Gary, you can't drive you had to much to drink."

I replied.

"It's ok it's not a long walk and I'll get an Uber to return."

He answered.

Yes!! Plan had worked I thought.

"Ok, I'll change into leggings and t shirt whilst you've gone, I don't want to get these clothes dirty."

I replied.

Gary left and I dashed upstairs, I reckoned that it would be forty-five minutes before he returned.

I stripped my clothes off and put on a large t shirt and the leggings that I'd worn on our last visit to David's, the ones with the gusset padding cut out and no knickers.

David was still sitting on the patio when I went downstairs.

"Send the pics to your friends, I want to see their dirty comments though.

I'll put the pics on the sex form later this afternoon, I'll probably get five or six private messages which will have guys tossing themselves off over them, spunk will by flying everywhere. I fucking love seeing strangers wanking over me, drives me wild!"

Opening my legs I pulled my t shirt up,

"Remember these David? The day after you wore those shorts and I caught you having a wank, I came in the kitchen wearing these.

I'd cut out the gusset and hadn't any knickers on, so they went right up my crack."

"Will I ever forget, you came in the kitchen pretending to need water, but in reality, I knew, that it was a response to the day before and you wanted me to see your gash.

After you left shortly after, I spent nearly three hours edging before I came, I can't remember ever cuming so hard and so much!"

David replied and pulled up his t shirt, the outline of his prick was clear, it was more than a semi, but not a full hard on.

"Get the fucker out, let me see it."

I said

"That's it, rub your prick, get it rock hard as I finger my slit.

Never in your wildest dreams did you really think that you'd be having a mutual wank session with your daughter-in -law, did you?"

It looked like a thick piece of Salami with a breakfast mushroom on the end, his foreskin was already pulled back as the ridge around his helmet looked massive.

"That looks fucking gorgeous David."

I said and moved sitting in the chair opposite him and then pushed it back and turned it so I was facing him.

"In my dreams."

David replied.

Then David's phone bleeped and he looked at it.

"It's a reply from Jimmy, one of my mates in respect to the pics I sent, do you want to know his response?"

"Too bloody right I do."

I answered.

David the continued

"Your lucky bastard, another filthy slut, think she'll put out for all of us?"

David now had a raging hard on and his cockhead was shining with pre cum.

I had my legs spread wide and was rubbing my slit and shoving my fingers in my twat through the leggings.

Fucking hell, his prick was sticking up like a truncheon, David was in his sixties, but looking at his prick you would never have guessed.

I jumped off the chair and was on my knees in front of him wrapping my hand around his prick.

I started tossing him off really hard and fast, I was pulling his foreskin as far back roughly, this was making his bell end swell even more.

"I can't wait till tomorrow to have this thing ramming me into oblivion, getting it all on film as I squeal to the camera that I love my husbands dad's prick and I'm his slut and whore as you splatter another load of spunk over me."

I continued

"Those friends of yours that you sent the pics to, are they friends that you trust?"

"Yes"

David replied between groans as I was almost making him cum.

"When they asked if I'd put out for them, do they think I'll let them fuck me or just let them watch as you fuck me?

If I'm going to be your slut then you decide, but does the idea of five or six old guys stroking their cocks as they watch you fuck me turn me on, then it does.

Now get your phone and take a picture of this."

I moved forward and got David's cock in my mouth, my lips were just around his ridge, as I made eye contact he took some pics.

"Show me."

I said

The photos looked really filthy, my lips wrapped around a fat prick looking at the camera.

"Send them to your friends!"

"But your face is clear."

David replied.

"I don't care, I want them to be as horny as hell, incase."

I said.

David sent the photo and I continued sucking his knob.

"You dirty fucker."

David said as he grabbed my hair and forced my head down in his cock.

His balls were banging my chin and his cock head was almost down my throat choking me.

I managed to get off his cock in order to breathe, as I coughed and spluttered David rubbed his prick all over my face.

"All these years I've been thinking my son had a prim and proper wife."

David said.

I stood up and straddled him, I rubbed my gash and then lowered myself so my open crack was about an inch above his cock head.

"You thought wrong then didn't you, I love cock, I love being watched, I love old men, but I put all that behind me when I got married, now, after I found your porn stash, the genie is out of the bottle."

I lowered myself further, his cock head was between my cunt lips which where apart, though separated by the legging material.

"Let's see how far you can get your prick up my soaking wet minge!

Sticking it in through my leggings is not counted as a fuck, so you'll have to wait for that till tomorrow."

As I said that, I lowered my self and his cock head was right in my crack. I was so fucking wet it slipped in, wow, it felt as if someone was showing a fist up my twat, it was awesome and he'd only got the head in!

David pulled my t shirt up and grabbed both nipples with his thumb and first finger.

They were already as hard as bullets, but he was pinching them really hard and pulling me towards him.

As I leant forward more of his prick went in, fuck, I'd only got two inches in, but I could feel myself starting to cum.

I started kissing and licking David's face as my whole body trembled with the force of the orgasm.

"That's it, fucking cum for me you dirty slut, I'm going to make you my personal whore."

As he said that I came, my fanny was gushing, soaking my leggings, I couldn't remember the last time that I felt so horny.

The end of David's prick was still up my minge when my orgasm subsided.

"You really want this don't you?"

David said.

"Yes, I'll do anything you want! Tomorrow I want your cock in every hole as I've said before. But I've bought a lot of vintage style lingerie in anticipation and I'm going to do all the filthy poses those sluts are doing that you have on your computer.

Bottles, veg, you name it, I'll stuff them up my fanny just like they did and you can photograph me.

Then in future, when you are alone you can toss yourself off looking at me."

"I can't wait."

David replied.

"Unfortunately, I can only do the solo poses, the lesbian and fucking won't be possible."

I said and prized myself off his cock and sat opposite him again, only this time I had my legs spread and my fanny was gaping.

I started rubbing my fanny, pushing my fingers in again through my soaking leggings.

I had a plan!

"Tell me, the woman in those photos that you sent me before, you know the ones where you were cumming on her face etc., she's your cleaner, isn't she?"

"Yes."

David replied.

"I knew it, come here and fuck my mouth, shoot your load all over my face, but get it all on film."

David got up and moved towards me, his prick sticking out like a flag pole.

As I opened my mouth he pulled his shorts further down so his balls were out, then he shoved his cock in my mouth.

He wasn't gentle, he grabbed the back of my head with one hand and literally started fucking my mouth.

He had his phone in one hand as he pulled my head to one side so that my mouth was stretched to the limit and my cheek bulging with his knob.

He then started talking dirty, calling me filthy names, the more he carried on the more it turned me on.

I'd got my hand inside my leggings and my dirty married minge was like fucking mush as four fingers went right in.

He wasn't going to last long and I felt his cock start to swell in my mouth, he was about to cum.

As he pulled his prick from my mouth I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

His bell end swelled even more and his cum hole flared as a rope of hot sticky spunk flirted out and hit me on the nose and forehead.

The next rope went in my mouth and was quickly followed by another.

I then managed to clamp my lips around his prick and drain the contents of his balls down my throat.

He pulled out of my mouth and stood there in front of me, his knob was glistening with saliva and spunk, making me want more.

I pulled my leggings down to my knees, lifted my legs and opened them as far as I could, given I still had leggings on.

"Finish me off David."

I heard myself say.

David wasted no time and was in his knees in a flash and had four fingers straight in.

My twat was stretched to the limit and was both squelching and farting as his hand went in.

"Film it."

I gasped as he started pounding my hole.

"Yes,yes,yes, you dirty bastard, ram your fist in."

I cried.

Within two minutes I was bucking like crazy and cum was spraying from my cunt, another mega orgasm!

David pulled his fist out and I just sat there, legs open, fanny gaping and dribbling, spunk on my face as David stood in front of me with a semi had cock taking pictures and telling me what a dirty fucker I was.

David spoke,

"Think you need to clean up before Gary gets back, I'll send you the videos and photos."

I stood and pulled my leggings up and went to the bathroom, see my face with a load of cum on it did nothing to calm me down, but I had to, otherwise w'd be fucking like a pair of dogs in front of my husband on the lawn!

I cleaned up and put on a pair of knickers, there was too much to look forward to, so I didn't want to raise suspicion or get caught and spoil it all.

My phone bleeped a few times and it was David sending me videos and photos, I wanted to look but didn't, otherwise it would start again.

I went back downstairs and Gary arrived about five minutes later.

"Great, let's get started"

I shouted.

We all worked in different places, although I wanted to be closer to David, I kept my distance, he understood.

After about a hour or so I asked if anyone fancied a cold drink and went to the kitchen and got s jug of iced wster.

However, before going back out, I sent a text to David.

"Tell me how you started fucking your housekeeper/ cleaner."

I went out and we all had a drink and then started again. It was quite a warm afternoon and we made the best of it and did almost everything that needed doing.

About five pm Gary suggested that we call it a day and suggested I got some beers ready whilst he and David tidied up.

Going into the kitchen I saw that another message had come through on my phone, it was from David.

I hadn't noticed him leave the garden, but he must have done as it was a response to my earlier message.

I took the beers outside and then made an excuse and went to the bathroom to read it.

"Well Maria, Andrea cleans for me on Tuesdays and Fridays, so the rest of the week I'm alone. Occasionally she'll pop in quickly on other days to check if I need any cleaning materials which she buys and I pay her later.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers
12