Father-in-Law Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frequently she's come and gone and I don't even know that she's been.

Anyway, about a year ago, it was a Monday, I was feeling as horny as hell and was having an afternoon edging as I looked at my favourite porn, and you know what that is.

I sat in my office at home in the afternoon, naked, stroking my cock, fantasising that it was you in the pictures that I was looking at.

I'd left the door open, no reason to close it as I was alone, and at one stage I had my eyes closed and was talking, spread your legs Jane, show your father-in-law your cunt.

As I said that, I heard a noise, startled, I looked over my shoulder, Andrea was standing by the door watching me.

Not only that, her blouse was open and one of her tits was out, I could see that her nipple was hard. Her skirt was up around her waist and she had her hand in her knickers.

My reaction was to put my hands over my prick, but rather than walk away, Andrea walked over to me.

My god David, you're fantasising about your daughter-in-law. Before I could say anything she continued, don't worry I've known about the porn on your computer for a long time and have watched you wank loads of times!

But hearing you mention your son Gary's name sent me over the edge.

I fantasise all the time about my husband Dan's dad Roger fucking me, I thought I was a freak, but now I've just heard you fantasising over your daughter-in-law.

As she said that she reached down and put her hand on my cock.

Roger is the same age as you and when I saw the style of porn you liked I grew my bush just in case.

Her knickers where right up her crack and her bush was poking out from all sides.

Her hand was now wrapped around my cock and she was slowly stroking it as she leant forward and lasciviously licked my face.

You can call me Jane and I'll call you Roger she said before clamping her mouth over my nipple.

She was now properly wanking my cock and my fingers found there way into her knickers and up her twat.

That's it Roger, finger your son's wife, she's loving it.

I pushed my chair back from the computer and she straddled me, but facing away from me.

As she bent over and started sucking my cock I pulled her arse cheeks apart and licked her cunt, she was dripping.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and looking over her shoulder told me to lick her arsehole.

Jesus christ, I didn't need asking twice and as my tongue touched her rosebud it started to spasm. I couldn't help myself and my tongue went in, as it did, she started to cum, her legs were trembling line mad as she came with my tongue up her arse.

I pushed her forward and my knob went up her like a hot knife through butter, the dirty talk between us both made it even better.

Needless to say we fucked each other silly that afternoon.

Subsequently every time she comes round she cleans in the morning and then changes into sixties style clothes and we explore our fantasises as Jane and Roger.

She will literally do anything and we do it all on film.

So, there you have it!"

I didn't reply, but the final parts of my plan where ready to put into place.

I went downstairs, we had a few beers and a snack and I hauled Gary off to bed early, I used the excuse that I was tired after working in the garden. Gary got the message and once in the bedroom I fucked his brains out, I even let him stick it up my arse, something we rarely did.

I also left the door open and bedside light on, just in case!

When I awoke next morning Gary had already gone to work. I jumped out of bed excited like a kid with a new toy, today was going to be the result of almost six months planning!

I checked my phone and there was a message from David.

Great show it said and was accompanied by a short video.

The picture opened with a picture of me on David's laptop with my mouth full of cock, a shiny cockhead then appeared in the video and proceeded to plaster the computer screen and my picture in spunk.

What a start to the day I thought and quickly had a shower. I made my hair in a sixties style beehive as I'd done at the party on Saturday and did my make up in a sixties style, especially around the eyes.

I put on a white blouse and a half cup black bra that I'd found in a vintage shop that just held my tits up and stuck them out!

A pair of tight white knickers the made the bulge of my cunt look bigger and allowed my bush to escape from all sides.

Black stockings and suspenders, the dogs tooth check skirt and a pair of sixties black high heels.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen, David was already there.

I said good morning to him as though nothing had happened made a coffee and sat on a chair.

" Like my outfit David?"

I asked and crossed my legs

David smiled.

About a minute later I uncrossed them slowly giving him a good look at my stocking tops in the process.

I then slowly opened my legs pulling my skirt up.

"Like the view David, you don't think these knickers are too tight and slutty, I mean my bush is poking out from all sides and they make my fanny bulge look massive.

But then you like to see fanny hair sticking out of a woman's knickers don't you?

I mean that's why I grew a bush, just for your pleasure.

Can you see my slit?"

"You look fucking gorgeous, but I can't see your slit."

I put my finger in front of my knickers and traced the line of my slit.

"Is that better?"

"Yes I can see it now."

He replied.

"Let me see how much you like what you see, get your cock out, come over here, pull my knickers to one side and lick your son's wife's cunt."

David undid his trousers and his cock sprung out, he was already as stiff as a poker.

He knelt infront of me and pushed my legs wider and started licking my fanny.He was doing it long slow from my arse up to my clit, with each lick his tongue would go further in my cunt.

It felt delicious and I grabbed his head and pulled him harder into my fanny. He then started licking me faster and fucking me with his tongue.

I then felt one of his fingers sliding in my arsehole, that set me off and I started bucking rubbing my gaping cunt over his face.

"Do it you bastard, eat me out, make me cum, use my dirty married cunt for whatever you want to do, it's yours."

I was close to cumming but David stood up and pulled off the chair into the kitchen table.

I layback with my legs spread with my cunt already glistening as he dropped his trousers.

He started rubbing his bell end up and my crack, then he rubbed the head over my clit which was already engorged and sticking out.

I was fucking dying for it,

"Fuck me, ram your cock up me."

I screamed.

Then he did, his thick cock with that massive bell end ploughed my fanny, all the way in, banged my cervix, then went straight through and into my womb. I'd never felt anything like it and was squealing first with pain, and then pleasure.

He was giving long deep strokes, going as far in as he could go and then pulling out so only his helmet was still in me.

"Give it to me David, fuck me like I've never been fucked before, ruin me!"

I said as his prick ploughed all the way in.

He then changed and started pounding me hard, his knob was going like a piston, I was loving it.

He kept this up for all most twenty minutes, a period of long slow strokes followed by hard pounding.

I'd opened my blouse and was pulling my nipples, David was also filming all of it.

I'd cum twice already when David grabbed my hair and pulled his prick out of my hole.

It was covered in white cunt cream!

"Tell the camera what you can see."

David said.

"My husband's dad's cock covered in my cum."

I said.

"Lick it clean then."

David pulled me to one side so I could lick and suck all me cum off his knob.

"Look at my son's slut of a wife cleaning my knob of her juices."

The way he said that meant that somebody else at some stage was going to see the video, the thought of that made me even hornier if that was possible!

He then moved back and shoved his cock up my hole again, similar pattern, but now the dirty talk had really started, it was obvious it was a major turn on for both.

"I want you to cum on my face and in my hair first, then you can take some filthy pictures of me with a bottle stuffed up my cunt as you get hard again.

Then fuck me again with cum on my face and in my hair, a proper dirty slut, I love it."

I screamed.

This sent David over the edge and he pulled his literally steaming prick out of my cunt and as I moved forward to meet it, shot half a dozen thick whites ropes of spunk all over my face and beehive hair, he filmed it all.

This was going the way that I'd dreamed of, it was only 9.30am, I cum three times and had spunk dripping off my face!

After David came, I took off my kickers and posed on the kitchen table with my legs splayed and cunt gaping as David took photos.

He then grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack and gave it to me.

I wanked myself off with it as he filmed me all the time talking filth.

By the time I came again David was already hard.

"Lets go in the hall in front of the mirror."

I said.

I got on all fours facing the mirror as David got behind me and started giving it to me doggy, christ he was even further up me, I really thought that my eyes and ears were going to pop at one stage.

David was now totally naked, my blouse had gone along with my knickers, the skirt was still around my wait as he pounded me.

Looking at myself in the mirrors spunk still on my face and in my hair, talking disgusting as my husbands dad fucked my was unreal.

It got even more a minute later, he pulled out of my fanny and put his cock head against my arsehole.

The pain was excruciating as his bell end stretched my arse to unknown dimensions, then all of a sudden it went and swoosh, he was balls deep up my arsehole and ramming me as if his life depended on it!

He was ramming me so hard that my face was banging the mirror, spunk was on the mirror and I licked it off as he continued to fuck me.

Even though he'd only cum thirty minutes earlier I felt him swell then hot liquid filling my bowel, he didn't pull out until the last drip had gone up.

When he pulled out I struggled to my feet and told him to lie down on the floor, I then stood with my legs each side his head and squatted down so I was probably a foot above him.

I then grabbed my arse cheeks and pulled them apart, David got it all on film as his spunk poured out of my gaping arsehole!

I need a drink I said and we went into the kitchen and got some water.

After the water I went to the fridge and got a cucumber, I then spent the next twenty minutes shoving it up my fanny and arse till I came again, by which time David's knob was showing life again.

"Bedroom."

I said.

My skirt and bra where now off and it was stockings, suspenders and heels only as we spent the next hour fucking in every known position. David finally filling my fanny full of cum.

God only knows how many blue tablets he'd taken as he'd come three times already and it only took thirty minutes for him to get hard again.

Though in each interval I posed and shoved everything up my fanny, so there was a lot of encouragement.

After his last load we decided to take pictures with me copying the poses of the sluts that he had on his computer.

That included a lot of different outfits, different colour stockings, red, white, tan, open crotch knickers, dildos, hair brushes, broom handles, everything that was hard.

It was really easy exciting posing for him, I mean when the photographer is your father-in-law, who just happens to be naked and has a mega hard on!"

At one stage I needed to pee, David came to the bathroom with me, obviously thinking he'd catch it all on film.

In the bathroom I told him to sit in the shower box, I then stood astride him and pissed all over his stomach , cock and balls.

When I finished I got on my knees and kissed him, then I sucked his cock and balls.

"You dirty cunt."

David said as he pushed me out of the shower cubicle.

I was on all fours when david grabbed me and rammed his prick up me.

Fuckin' hell, my ears almost popped as he went balls deep, he was ramming me so hard I was crawling around the bathroom floor with his dong stuck up me!

"Do it, fuck me, I fucking love your cock."

I screamed as David pulled out and splattered my arse with cum.

"I'm hungry."

David said and we went down to the kitchen.

"Would you like a banana?"

I said as I picked up a banana and then lay back on the table with my legs apart, peeled it and shoved it up my snatch.

David came over and pulled me to the edge of the table, he then got to his knees and started eating the banana out of my hole as I forced it out into his mouth.

As he did this he stuck a finger up my arsehole and I started rubbing my clit.

"Eat it out of your slut's cunt."

I shouted as I came, flirting the last bit and my cunt juice into his mouth.

David stood up, his face was dripping wet and he pulled me off the table and kissed me, my tongue was deep in his mouth.

I wasn't finished yet and had one last trick!

"Lay back on the table and open your legs."

David did as told.

"Now lift your legs in the air as I suck your balls."

Again he did as requested and I knelt before him and started licking his balls, at the same time I got my hand around his prick and started wanking him.

Then I moved my head down and licked around his arsehole.

I felt his prick start to stiffen more and started licking his arsehole as well, not only was his cock now rock hard he was moaning as well.

Then I did it, I pushed the tip of my tongue just inside his arsehole. The reaction from his body told me he liked it and I shoved my tongue right in and started tongue fucking him.

"You filthy fucking slut, don't stop I fucking love it."

He shouted and pulled his arse cheeks wide apart to give me better access!

My tongue went further in as David called me every filthy name under the sun, his prick was pissing pre cum he was so turned on, then I felt it swell.

Quickly I got my tongue out of his arse and over his bellend as he shot yet another load.

I tried to swallow it all, but he kept cuming and his spunk was coming down my nose and out of the corner of my mouth, jeez, it felt good.

Eventually we both calmed down and David got off the table and helped me off my knees.

"What a fantastic day, I can't wait for the next.

But I think you need to tidy everything up and have a shower before Gary returns and I need to go out and come back later.

Remember I was meeting a friend I hadn't seen since I was sixteen today, so it will look amiss if I'm here when he comes back., so I'll go down to the pub in the village."

David them dressed and left, I cleaned up any cum that was around, made everything look pristine and went and had a shower.

Just before I got in the shower my phone bleeped, message from David.

"Sorry, with all the excitement forgot to tell you that my friends loved the photo and asked if there'll be any chance that they can watch or touch in the future!"

Fuck, yeah I thought and got on the shower.

When I came out of the shower my plan was in place and I e mailed David.

"David

In two weeks, Gary has overseas visitors in the company and will be totally occupied for at least ten days.

So, on the Sunday evening ring him and say that you've had a fall, can't walk, and are awaiting the doctor etc..

Obviously, Gary won't be able to travel, but I'll play the wonderful daughter-in-law and offer to come up to look after you for the week.

Gary's happy and we'll fuck like dogs!

I'll come up on the Tuesday, but don't say a word to Andrea. My intention is to arrive quietly after lunch when you're fucking the shit out of her and catch you both in the act.

Of course I'll pretend to be angry at first but then I'll join in!

This will lead on and you'll be able to take all the filthy lesbian porn poses with us and she can film and photograph us

fucking.

There's more, you saw how excited I got when the guy saw me sucking your cock in the car, well I want you to take me somewhere , a wood or whatever, where you can fuck me knowing guys will be watching. I can't do that here it's too dangerous, but with you up there I can.

Imaging guys tossing themselves off as they watch me drives me wild. Yes your friends can watch, I'll dress like today and we can easily meet them in that isolated pub you go to.

You can show me off and let them watch, if you allow they can touch as well, you decide as I'm your slut!

I've also an idea how Andrea father-in-law can fuck her and me!

Am so fucking horny writing this, cum is dribbling out of my cunt and down my thigh!"

Your filthy slut.

Maria"

12