Father-in-law in control

Story Info
Father-in-law takes control
1.7k words
4.32
73.2k
66
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father-in-law.

This story is about what happened between me and my Father-in-law. I really enjoy it even though it didn't start out like that. If you are not into this sort of thing, you do not have to read it.

Before it all happened, I never saw my Father-in-law in this light before. My father-in-law moved down to Florida from NY about 6 years ago when he finally retired. He was in construction management, and he was always well dressed and well groomed. My Father-in-law is still a good-looking man has all his hair and in pretty good shape. Since he has been in Florida, he golfs at his country club almost every day. When he takes us to his club for dinner, I always joke that he is the mayor everyone always comes up to say hello to him and many of them buy him drinks.

It all started in October before all the holidays, he was having his townhouse painted and was staying with us for a few days until the painters were done. The first few days everyone in the house would leave almost at the same time; Matt to work, sons to classes and Father-in-law would go golfing. After they all would leave, I would put on my string bikini and went outside by the pool. But the 4th day was different. I came inside to get another cup of coffee and when I was by the coffee machine, I heard from behind me, "Now that is one fine ass." I turned around and my father-in-law was standing there with a big smile on his face.

"I sorry I didn't know anyone was still home."

"Don't worry, I forgot my phone and had to come back to get it. And I'm glad I did you look so good in the bikini."

I get a little flustered and say, "Thank you" and went back to pouring my coffee and I felt him move right behind me.

He puts his hands on my hips and says, "I think it about time I get to see those nice firm breasts."

"What are you saying, your Matt's dad."

He kisses my neck and says, "I think it time that bikini top comes off and show me those nice breasts."

"This is not right please don't do this."

"Don't let me tell you again, now take your bikini top off and show me your tits."

I didn't know what to do, one part was nervous and worried but part or me was horny to see what he would think of my bare breasts. I reach up and untied my bikini top and put it on the counter. His hands move up from my waist and he cups both my breasts. He kisses my neck and grabs my breasts. He tells me to turn around, so he can see my breasts. I turn around and he has big smile. He reaches out and grabs my breast and says, "Just as I thought a prefect set of tits." He reaches forward and licks my nipples; I ask him again please no more this is not right. He steps back and for a second, I thought he was done.

Looking me up and down he says, "Now continue."

"What do you mean?"

"Keep going, I want the bottoms off as well."

"Please don't do this."

He gets more forceful, "Take them off or I will take them off."

I'm nervous but also turned on by his voice. I untie the sides of my bikini bottoms letting it fall to the floor. He reaches for my pussy and rubs my pussy lips.

"I like that you shave your cunt, do you know only whores and sluts shave their cunt like this?"

I tell him, "That is not true, I just like the way it looks in my bikinis"

"I don't think you're a whore so tell me are you a little slut?"

"I am not a slut, I just like to look good."

He grabs me by the shoulders and says, "Let just see how good a slut you are." He pulls me down to my knees.

"Open my shorts, unzip me."

"Yes John"

"Don't call me John when you are on your knees, from now on you call me daddy, understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good now take out my cock."

Since it is Matt dad I'm not expecting much when I reach in and grab his cock. Wow was I wrong I grabbed his thick cock and took it out of his shorts. He was 8in of hard uncut cock. At that point it was not Matt's dad, it was a nice hard uncut cock inches from me face. I licked the tip of his cock before pulling back the foreskin and taking him in my mouth. I started sucking his cock as I reached for his balls. They are big and hanging so perfect for my hand. After a few minutes of working on his cock he told me to stand up. He took me by the hand and started to walk to our guest bedroom. He stops and the doorway and said it will not do its too small of a bed. Before I could say anything, he took me to my bedroom.

"Please! Not here! Not in my bed!" I begged.

"Look you little slut, you just sucked my cock now shut the fuck up and get in the bedroom."

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me onto his lap. For some reason this side of my father-in-law made me super horny. He pulled me down onto his lap and sucked my nipple into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. He grabbed my breast with his hands as he alternated sucking first one breast and then the other. He pushed me off his lap and onto the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees and started kissing my belly before getting down to my pussy. I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips and then I felt his tongue hit my clit. As he hit my clit with his togue I felt my legs open wider.

His tongue dove deep in my pussy, "So nice dear! I haven't tasted pussy this good in a long time."

Wow was he good, maybe even better then Matt. I could feel my body start to shake. His lips pressed firmly against my pussy and he started sucking on my clit. As he sucked my clit I felt one finger begin to go deep into my pussy. I started to moan but the more I moaned the harder he sucked my clit then he pushed 2 fingers in my pussy.

"Oh Fuck, Oh my god I'm going to cum." I screamed out.

He didn't stop until I was cuming all over his face. My Father-in-law then stood up and all I could see my cum all over his face.

"Get up and get on the bed on all fours."

I got up and turned around and got up on the bed. I felt his hand lightly slap my ass then his hands pulled my legs wider apart giving him a perfect view my pussy. I felt his cock head slowly against my wet pussy, then one thrust and he was deep inside me. He pulled out and slowly in again. I felt it deeper with each stroke. He was sooo good. He fucked me slow then fast then slow again until I was going to cum a second time.

"Oh yes, oh yes" I screamed out, "It feels so good I'm going to cum again."

"Yeah baby, You like how Daddy fucks you, don't you?"

He grabbed my hips and he fucked me harder.

"Oh Yes... I am going to cum again... cum with me Daddy."

"You want my cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy fuck me; shoot your cum deep inside my pussy."

Then felt his cock pulse and a few thrusts and he shot his load into my pussy.

He held his cock inside me as he caught his breath. As his cock slide out of my pussy I could feel his cum running down my thighs. He walked around to the side of the bed. His cock was covered in a mixture of our cum. I smiled at him and took his cock into my mouth licking and sucking his cock clean. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 1:00 and the boys would be home soon. He kissed me on my check and said he might have to extend his stay a little longer. He left and I went to take a shower.

Dinner that night was very weird and so was watching TV with Matt and his dad. We all went to bed and father-in-law gave me a kiss and grabbed my ass when no one was looking.

The next day I didn't know what to expect so I stayed my bedroom until I thought everyone had left. I went into the kitchen and there was my Father-in-law sitting in just his boxers at the kitchen table.

I smiled and said," No golf today?"

"I decided to just play nine today, but I needed a cup of coffee before I get dressed."

When I came back to the table with his coffee he said, "you know what goes great with coffee?"

"I can make you eggs if you want?"

"No, what I need before I go golfing is for my new slut to suck my cock. Now get on your knees and suck my cock like a good little slut."

I dropped to my knees and smiled, "Yes Daddy, let me suck your cock."

I got down and took his semi hard cock in my hand, pulling the foreskin down I took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock as he held the back of my head. I held the base of his cock at I felt his cock pulse in my mouth shoot a BIG load of cum down my throat. I licked his cock clean and finally stood up. He kissed my breast and told me that I'm his little slut and fuck toy form now on.

I just smiled and said, "Yes Daddy."

Since that day, he has been coming over 3-4 times a week before golf for morning coffee and either blowjob or to fuck me.