All Comments on 'Father-in-Law in My Bed'

by fuckthreesome

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Turn-on

When I chanced upon my father fucking my wife (really hard), I found it a massive turn-on. I never told her what I had witnessed but I'm sure it wasn't the only time. She was so, so horny for weeks after...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Excellent start!

Hurry & write chapter 2. Father in law knocks her up after 2 weeks of daily fucking her.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
So good 😊 I want more!

Hope there is more - want to see hubby watch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused

It was warm enough to lounge by the pool, yet too cold for the father in law to sleep in the guest room???

peebudypeebudyalmost 7 years ago
great story

I love sneaky sex next to a sleeping spouse stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So-so

Good plot, but poorly executed. It's obvious English isn't your first language. An editor would help it be less distracting

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Two faced shit

Philip & his son kick his wife/mother out for cheating then the father fucks his daughter in law, how two faced is that

Not a great story and needs much more work !! 1* only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incofherent & Ignorant

"Tired I fell sideways on the bed boneless his cock still inserted in my cervix."

Really? How ignorant can you get? If your character was able to accomplish such a feat, his cock would be really really tiny. The the cervical entry is sized for sperm [really tiny swimmers hunting for an egg to fertilize].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

I like it.. made me wet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incofherent & Ignorant ( your an idiot)

The anonymous guy that left that as a header for a comment needs to go back to sex ed. Hell if a baby can pass thru the cervix, more that just sperms can slide in there. On the real you can probably never hit a woman's cervix with your little pecker and probably think babies come from storks. Just enjoy the story and move on

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
A little disjointed. James fucking wife in bed with father-in-law next to her.

James divorces James' Mother because she fucked the neighbor. Then he fucks his daughter-in-law lying next to her husband.

I am sorry, how do you fuck that close and not wake up somebody?

Still loved the story. Lisa needs to fuck them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
huh

was this written by a 13-year old?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
***

As pointed out by another, you don't justify three in the bed, and there is really no reason to write it that way. No way can a couple fuck without waking the

third party, unless that person is dead drunk. Would have been much more believable had they met while getting a drink of water, or something. They could have then used the sofa or go back the guest room.

Finally, why do you feel the need to have man use such words as bitch when referring to the woman who is about to share her body with him. Do you really think any woman enjoys being degraded like that? In my humble opinion, any man who would speak to a woman like that is an insecure ass who is trying to boost his self image.

(Just checked your Bio and saw you are a woman, so I guess that puts my above remark into question. Still, I'll ask the same question, "Do you like being referred to as a bitch, or are you simply following the male lead of other writers?")

Keep writing and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad Writing

You should have stayed in school, dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next Chapter Please

I thought this was great. Fuck all of the other negative comments seriously lighten up you lot! Please get the Husband to join in so the wife gets a Double Penetration by both now that would be Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like dirty name calling during sex.....

Just gotta put down my 2 cents but alot of women like names DURING sex..... I personally know several while being one myself. So your mean comment is kind of mute.

Anyways that said I loved the story very hot the only issue id like to see resolved maybe in future chapters is the cheating bit. If the dad left the mom for cheating why would he help his daughter in law cheat? Maybe organized by the son? Love the story would like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1

Try writing this story without the abusive shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Could be better if you had added that the husband told her he had seen them fuck the next day. And that the husband either ends up giving permission in some way or that the FiL starts to take over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
needs editing

I have to wonder if English is not your primary language. This story needs editing as it reads as if it was written through google translate.

Some fine tuning would make it a lot better.

I agree that women like the naughty talk in bed, but think this story took a few huge leaps too quickly that ruined the story. A good story isn't good without storytelling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anatomy is important

Good story overall. As others have said, the grammar could use some work. It's also important to know that a penis does not go in the cervix. Ever.

The cervix is the opening of the uterus. The only time it would be open far enough for a penis to fit in is during childbirth (in which case the baby would be in the way).

Other than that, good job though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

So when is there going to be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doing My Father In Law

I to have a very similar story as yours with a few differences.It didn't happen over night but built up while my husband was out of town for several months cause of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

is there a reason you killed his dad so he had a step father? really detached me from the whole theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YOU need to PROOF READ....too many errors

and WHY does the step dad have to be a BULLY? Threatening to wake husband if she doesn't put out.....COMING IN HER when she told him not to, she could get pregnant. I HATE BULLY'S..............if you have to make your characters that way....stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I want to fucked like that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too fast

You should use Word grammar check. Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2?

Can there be a part 2 to this please?

IwannabetheguyIwannabetheguyover 3 years ago

Will there be a part 2, i hope they dont get caught and that Lisa gets pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Phiilip you hypocrite manwhore....but it was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too rushed, no character development, first they are out by the pool and suddenly it's too cold to sleep without a heater..... not remotely credible. maybe a decent first attempt, also use a grammar check and spell check and a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

that story be fine is you had not said how mad he was his wife cheated on him you could have said there house was damaged and his wife was at her brothers house and phillip was staying there then the rest would be real but not if he did not like a cheater but the rest was good-

Leroi123Leroi123about 8 hours ago

The father-in-law's shit talking to her was totally unnecessary! Misogynistic AH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous