Father in Law sees her Breastfeed Ch. 01

Story Info
Father in law fucks her after she breastfeeds.
1.3k words
4.42
69.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's husband had left her just before the baby was born. She had always been close to her parents in law and decided that she wanted them to be able to see their first grandchild grow up. Baby Jane was five months when a visit by Ben and Betty changed many things.

Ben and Betty visited in the morning when Jane had her longest time awake. Near the end of their visit Jen was breastfeeding the baby as she had done in front of them before. She was never very coy about this and often did not cover the boob she had just finished feeding Jane on when transferring her to the other. Jen had always had boobs that were embarrassingly small in her opinion but now they looked very full on her small frame. Her nipples had always been big and sensitive and now they were huge and super sensitive. On this particular day she noticed Ben paying more attention to her boobs than usual. For some reason she was pleased with this and gave him every reasonable chance to get a good view of them.

As she finished feeding baby Jane she said that she was going to change her nappy and then put her down for a sleep. Ben and Betty said it was time to go and headed for the door. Jen had finished changing the nappy when she heard the front door close. The combination of breastfeeding and Ben's attention had got her sexually aroused and she did something that, although she was ashamed of, she had done on a number of occasions. She knelt over her baby and encouraged her to latch on to her dangling nipple. She then reached back and started to masturbate through her knickers.

Ben had left his phone where he had been sitting and while Betty went to the car he walked back to the lounge. His view as he got to the lounge door was from slightly behind. There was no doubting what he was witnessing. He nearly kept quiet but decided instead to announce himself.

"Do not stop doing what you are doing it is the most erotic sight I can ever remember seeing."

Her hand froze where it was and the rest of her froze too.

"I said do not stop what you are doing."

He had crossed the room and was just behind her when she gave an anguished moan that he had no idea the meaning of. Even though her knickers covered her he could see she was aroused. He had had a partial erection for the last half hour but this had taken seconds to become fully hard. He simply pulled her knickers aside and offered his prick up to her pussy. There was no attempt by Jen to move away and when he pushed forward her wet pussy welcomed him with little resistance and no complaint.

"Oh fuck no, fuck no, fuck. Please no we can't, I cannot do this.........."

He had not been inside her for more than thirty seconds when the denials changed a little and it was clear that what she was trying to deny was that she was going to orgasm. She did in spectacular style and this triggered his fastest orgasm since he had been a teenager. As he withdrew nothing was said he offered her a pad to wipe herself with, wiped himself and was out in the car within seconds.

They were both very nervous the next time the grandparents visited Jen. Ben considered not going but knew this would look very strange. Things went very much as they had the previous time until the nappy had been changed. Betty said she needed the toilet and offered to put Jane down for her sleep. As her footsteps could be heard climbing the stairs Jen took up the exact same position, without the baby this time, with her bottom high in the air. Ben stunned by this and further surprised that her wet pussy was this time not covered by any clothing. He entered her holding her hips and very quickly got into a rhythm that was far more forceful than the previous time.

Jen was very excited as before but this time there was no immediate orgasm just a lovely building up of the arousal. Both panicked a little when they heard a door close upstairs but they realized that it was Betty going into the toilet. Jen intensified her caressing of her clit and she knew she was well on the way. Half of her concentration was on questioning how long they had before Betty returned. When she heard the toilet flush the panic this created in her triggered her to explode in orgasm. He followed on immediately and they were back in position, if looking rather flushed before she was half way down the stairs.

The next couple of visits saw Jen being even more "careless" about covering up. Ben had an erection throughout. They were both very frustrated that there was no opportunity for them to have any sexual contact. This changed at the next visit when Betty suggested that she and Ben did some shopping to help Jen out. Jen said that would be really helpful but could she ask Ben to do some things that his son would normally do around the house. Racking her brain she mentioned light bulbs and mending a plug. It was agreed that when the baby was settled Betty would go shopping while Ben stayed and helped out.

Jen rushed through the feed and nappy change desperate to spend time alone with her father in law. Ben had trouble hiding his excitement as he closed the front door while watching his wife drive away. He wasn't surprised to find Jen on her knees completely naked with her bum stuck up high. However he had other ideas about what they could do given they had plenty of time. Rather than immediately reject what was on offer he knelt down behind her before spreading her cheeks wide and finding the very heart of her anus with his tongue. There was great surprise in her response but very quickly he realized that there was no fighting against his action. He had noticed before that her bottom always appeared relaxed and very open. Very quickly her breathing changed and her sounds of arousal were very clear. She was almost disappointed when he moved away before entering her ready pussy. As usual they were both soon getting close to climax. Again as he withdrew and moved away again she complained bitterly. His now lubricated prick was quickly offered up to her anus and she pushed back to ensure penetration. Despite the fact that for once they had plenty of time his cock deep in her bowels sparked her to cum hard and violently. This in turn triggered him to explode pumping while he was fully buried in her.

Jen was surprised yet again when Ben rolled her onto her back and, pulling her legs apart and back, found her erect clit with his mouth. No one had ever gone down on her after fucking her. He reached up and took both of her huge nipples between his fingers. When his fingers did the right things milk sprayed everywhere. As her clit had not been involved with her first orgasm it was not hypersensitive. His experienced mouth and tongue felt perfect and she rode waves of pre-orgasm excitement. Jen didn't want it to end even though it was only going to end with her having a second climax. When it did arrive milk sprayed from her nipples and she broke down in tears as her body shook violently time and time again.

It was not the last time Jen enjoyed sex with her father-in-law even if it was one of the most spectacular times.