Knocking Up My Daughter In law

Story Info
Father impregnates son's wife!
4.6k words
4.4
140.9k
137
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
555 Followers

I drove down to Florida to pick up my Son, Tommy and his wife Becky from Miami and the plan was to drive back home in the comfort of my V.W. Westfalia. I had just gotten a new canvas top for it and I was eager to test it out in one of the campsites on the way back.

I pulled into the parking lot of the university to find just Becky sitting on a bench outside the dorms with a duffle bag beside her. She was crying and when she saw me she ran up and hugged me. "Oh Hank!"

"Becky what's wrong? Where is Tommy?"

"That asshole broke up with me, Dad!" She's always called me Dad and she still does to this day.

"What are you talking about, Becky?"

"Your son broke up with me Hank." she said looking away.

I was in shock. "Where is he at, I want to talk to him!"

"He took a Taxi to the airport to catch a flight home." she cried.

I rolled my eyes home for him was with my ex wife, Florence. "What happened between you two?"

Her lower lip began trembling, "It's not Tommy's fault Dad I think I'm the one who drove him to do this!"

I looked at her confused, "How?"

"I wanted to have a baby and I guess I just put too much pressure on him."

"Okay you want to have a baby, but good grief the both of you are still in college, Honey."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm no longer attending the university, Dad, I dropped out two days ago." she said as if I was supposed to know this shit. They barely call me so how can I?

"Why?" I asked. My head was spinning at this time so I sat down beside her on the bench.

"I have been so depressed lately, Daddy and I can't concentrate on my work so I decided it would be best for me to take a sabbatical. And when I told Tommy that I quit school he just blew up on me! Why can't he see how important this is to me?" she said leaning her head on my shoulder. I could see how sad and distraught she was. But damn! To quit school was a bit much. I love my daughter in law but I think she's been smoking too much weed.

I shook my head, "Why didn't he call me?" I took out my cell phone and called my son up and Tommy picked up on the third ring. "Tommy! What the fuck man!"

"Becky's fucking crazy, Dad!" he spouted.

Wow and it's took him two years to figure that one out, I thought to myself.

"She quit school without even asking me. I mean we're married, you're supposed to talk to your spouse about shit like that, right?"

I looked at Becky and she just shook her head and looked away. She heard every word Tommy was saying because goodness knows he was speaking loud enough. "He does have a point." I said directing my statement to her. She folded her arms and turned her nose up. She was a stubborn little shit!

"If you are talking to Tommy then do it somewhere else. I don't want him bringing down my chi anymore!" she said and propped her feet up on the duffle bag. "Furthermore, I don't want to speak to him again unless he is ready to apologize."

"Tell the bitch, Fat Chance on that one! I'm so fucking done with HER!" Tommy yelled into the phone.

"Tommy, she's your wife, and spouses fight and they say stupid shit to one another. Tomorrow you may feel differently..."

"Fuck that. This is for real Dad! I mean it. I'm done with her trying to rape me for my sperm. That Bitch is a nympho!"

I had to hold in a chuckle at that, but I did smile. Tommy has never been one for sex and I blame that on his fucking mother. It's hard to go through puberty being told that jerking off is bad and sex outside marriage is bad. And girls that want to do it are whores and sluts. You name it she's probably said it.

Truth was that his dear Mother Flo is a fucking cum slut herself. She was just deflecting I can't count the guys that she's fucked while I was on the road trying to make business out of driving a truck. And that's probably my fault, I guess she needed more than a one fuck on the week end to get her through.

I may have failed at my marriage but I did succeed at building a pretty wealthy trucking empire. And at fifty five I considered myself a very wealthy man, I'll tell you that right now. "So you're done with her is what you're saying, son?"

"Damn, Dad you are as daft as Mom says you are, aren't you! I said I don't want the bitch anymore!" he laughed. "I'm fucking...DONE WITH HER! he shouted. The little turd.

Becky suddenly burst into tears again and she stood up and walked over to an oak tree. She squatted down next to it and heaved.

I took the insult from him. He was just like his fucking Mother. I stood up and hurried to Becky's side. "But, Tommy she has nowhere to go!"

"She can go home with you for all I give a fuck. Heck I'm sure she'll fuck you too. As for me I'm going to Mom's."

My blood suddenly started to boil and I lost it with him, "Well ain't that a coincidence. You always go running to your mother when things get tough you little ASSHOLE." I shouted back.

I have to admit that Tommy and I weren't really close not after his Mom poisoned him against me through the years. And for the last four years I've been trying to play catch up with him. To hell with playing catch up anymore to a Mam'ma's boy. Besides Flo has never liked Becky in the first place. I can sense her involvement in all this too. The whore!

"Fuck you, Hank!" Tommy screamed. He sounded like a girl.

"No fuck you, you little Mam'ma's BOY! She doesn't need your ass either!"

Becky looked at me in shock.

"Maybe now she'll be able to find a real man that'll give her what she wants." I shouted and hung up on him. "The fucking little bastard!" Boy I was pissed beyond pissed.

I walked over and picked up her Becky duffle bag, "Let's get outta here!"

She didn't hesitate she just climbed into the passenger seat and I put her bag in the forward compartment of the van. The damned bag was heavy as heck, "What do you have in here, the kitchen sink?" I joked. I knew it was most likely everything she had in this world.

I climbed in behind the wheel and started up the van.

"So what happens now?" Becky asked timidly.

I shrugged, "I guess whatever you want to happen. My son is done with you and he doesn't want you in his life anymore!" I said.

Becky started crying again.

I admit I have no tact. I'm one of those rip the band aid off kind of guys. "Crap! I'm sorry I could have said that a bit gentler."

Becky looked at me with her blue eyes filled with tears, "No it's okay, Dad. It's fine." she sniffed. "That's why I like you. You don't beat around the bush you say what has to be said. Tommy never did that."

"Thank you I kinda feel normal now." I laughed and backed out of the parking lot. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded, "I didn't eat breakfast this morning."

"So do you have a place in mind?"

"I could really go for some seafood right now. There's a restaurant that just opened at the Marina. It's called, "The Oyster King"."

"Then look out "Oyster King" here we come!" I smiled.

Becky gave me a half smile, "Their oysters on a half shell are to die for."

"I love oysters!" I exclaimed.

"I tried to get Tommy to eat them, because they're good for the libido and they help with reproduction." then she frowned and stared out the window. "I don't think he ever wanted to have a baby with me, Dad." she said glumly.

"Ah thrust me there's guys out there that'll give you a baby in a heartbeat."

Becky's eyes went wide and she smiled and looked at me, "Dad!" she giggled.

I laughed too.

We arrived at "The Oyster King" at around seven. I got out and hurried around and opened the door for Becky and offered her my hand.

She looked at me a little shocked. "Thank you, Dad."

"Heck you're looking at me like no one has opened the door for you before." I laughed.

"Nope." she said shaking her head.

"I should put a foot in my son's ass!" I offered her my arm and she again looked at me not knowing what to do. So I took her arm and put it under mine and we walked into the restaurant.

The place was crowded and I got quite a few stares as I walked Becky to an empty booth next to the bar. I smiled to myself feeling like a real stud holding the arm of a cute 21 year old girl. Well sexy was more like it. My nerdy looking son had been lucky to find a catch like this. She's any mans blond haired dream, with tiny tits that bounces when she walks (Because she never wears a bra) and a fucking killer ass! Let'em drool they didn't have to know she was my daughter in law.

I let Becky sit down in the booth first and then I squeezed in beside her, close beside her. And she didn't mind.

"This place is not usually this crowded."

The waiter a tall Cuban fellow, walked up and tried to hand us a menu but Becky declined it. "We already know what we want. I'll have a tofu burger and spinach salad, please. And my Dad will have twenty four of your famous oysters."

When Becky mentioned that I was her Dad, I felt my ego suddenly deflate especially when the waiter smiled at me, "So Dad will you and your daughter be having anything to drink this evening?"

"Sex On The Beach" for me please!"

I frowned, "Hell I'll just take a beer?"

"Sure, Dad." He winked turned and walked behind the bar and placed the order with the cook and then he began making our drinks. Two guys started chatting it up with him and he was laughing to beat the band. The guys turned and looked in our direction and I gave them a sharp look and they both turned back around. "What's with the tofu burger and salad? I thought you were gonna eat fish?"

"Now Daddy you know I'm a vegetarian."

"I did not know that, darling. Sorry."

Becky took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, "It's Okay, Daddy. I thought Tommy would have informed you of that."

"Nope. But then again I have never had the two of you over for dinner either." I shook my head, "And I'm sorry about that. I guess I was a shitty Father-in-law to you."

"Oh none sense, Daddy. Don't worry about it." she said and grasped my hand with both of her's and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm just glad you're here for me now."

"Absolutely! Your family Becky."

She gave me a soleme look, "Thank you, Daddy."

The waiter came back over carrying our drinks and sat them before us. He turned to leave.

"Wait a minute Marco." I said and he turned around.

"Yes?"

"I'll take some napkins, please."

"My name is Raffie, sir." he said giving me a sideways look.

"Just get the napkins, OK?"

"Yes sir."

Becky was too busy with her drink to notice the exchange. And shit if she didn't have it almost done. "Easy!" I laughed.

"I love these drinks!" she giggled. Then she stopped and frowned, Tommy never buys them for me. He says they're too expensive."

"Non sense! I'm buying and you have as many of those fruity drinks as you like. You deserve it after the day you've had." I said.

"I can only handle two. They're pretty powerful." she giggled.

Becky lied her sweet little ass off on that one. She had three drinks and chased it with her tofu burger and Salad.

I on the other hand had just beers and I did manage to eat all twenty four oysters. I didn't think I was gonna finish the platter but Becky coaxed me into it by finger feeding them to me. She clapped her hands and waved her arms in the air and hooted and hollered to the top of her lungs. It was embarrassing but kinda fun too. Because I got to see her titties jiggle up and down under the little black half shirt she wore. She caught me looking once and I quickly diverted my eyes. That just made her giggle even more.

"Give me another fuck on the beach, Daddy!" she yelled loudly.

The patrons in the restaurant began waging their heads at us. And the two drunks at the bar turned around and started laughing. "I'll fuck you in the beach!" one of them said.

Becky looked at them and shook her head, "This is my, Daddy and he's my date!" and with that she leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth. She even slipped her tongue in my mouth. My eyes went wide but I didn't push her back. I pushed my tongue into her mouth too and I began kissing her right back. Holy Shit I was making out with my daughter in law!

Beck suddenly pulled back and she looked at me wide eyed, "Oh my God! I'm sorry, Daddy."

I wanted to tell her, "I'm not!" But I smiled to let her know it was okay.

"I feel so embarrassed!" she began to tear up.

"Don't be. I'm not mad. In fact that's the most excitement I've had in a while."

Becky looked at me as if she was contemplating something in that air head of hers. And then she looked down at my crotch and she smiled back up at me. "Oh my God! Daddy your hard!"

I was really enjoying her calling me Daddy for some reason. And yes I was quite hard! In fact I haven't had a boner like this in quite some time. And do you know what, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed about it either.

The two drunks were still laughing.

I looked at them, "Shut the fuck up!"

They quickly turned around.

Becky quickly took my hand, "It's okay Daddy they're just a couple of drunks. Don't get upset."

"You're right." I smiled.

"Of course I am!" she winked.

I smiled.

"Let's get out of here, Daddy." she suggested.

"I thought you wanted another drink, Honey."

"Nah. I'm feeling sleepy."

"Alright, we'll go then." I looked down at my watch to find it was after midnight, "Damn it's past my bed time too!"

I paid for the meal and the hefty bar tab and I placed a hundred dollar bill in Raff's hand as a tip. I saw Becky's eyes go wide when I did it. I did it to impress her. The service sucked but it was worth it to see the look on her sweet face.

We left the bar and she pushed her arm under mine, "That was sweet of you."

"He deserved it." I lied. He actually deserved a punch in the fucking face!

"Do you know what? I think I know the trouble with, Tommy."

"Well shit please tell me because I have been wondering that for years now."

Becky giggled and hugged my arm and I can say I was quite enjoying the feel of her small tits against my arm. "He was raised by a bitch when he should have been raised by you."

"I can't argue with you there. Florence is a real cunt that's for sure."

"Well so is, Tommy. And I can't for the life of me understand why I married him. All he does is lay around and play video games. And let's just say there was zero intimacy from him." She chortled, "And as for sex we barely did it once a month."

"Kinda hard to get pregnant that way, right." Why the fuck was she telling me all this. I mean there is nothing I can do about it.

We made it back to the van and I opened the passenger door for her and she looked at me a bit surprised.

"What?"

She frowned and shook her head, but climbed in her ass in the air as she did. And goodness the loose jean shorts she wore were a bit more revealing than I'd imagined. The cheeks of her ass were sticking out and the thin crotch pulled tightly against the clef of her pink pussy, revealing just enough to make my mouth water. Oh man I wanted to fuck her. In fact I've wanted to fuck her the first day I ever met her.

"Crawl on into the back." I said.

"Oh, okay." she giggled drunkenly and stumbled against something and yelped, "Ouch my toe!"

I waited for her to get back there and I crawled in myself and I locked the passenger door. Then I reached up and turned on the overhead LED lights. Becky sat down on the edge of the bunk and she gave me a nervous smile as she rubbed her right foot.

I didn't say a word, but got on my hands and knees and crawled over to her. I took her foot and began massaging it.

"My big toe hurts, Daddy. I think I banged it on the bottom of the chair."

I looked up at her and raised her foot to look at her toe. It was red but it didn't look broken. She wiggled it for me.

"I don't think it's broken, Honey." I smiled.

"I guess I'm just being a big baby and..."

I cut her words off when I suddenly leaned in and took her toe into my mouth. I suckled the tip as if I were a woman sucking on the head of a cock.

"Oh my GOSH! That feels good!" she chortled. I could tell she was enjoying it so I pulled my mouth from her toe and began kissing and licking the bottom of her foot. Her feet didn't stink or I wouldn't be doing it. But the quickest way to make a woman horny is through their feet.

"Oh man, that's nice!" she moaned. "WOW!"

I took the sandal off her left foot and I began giving it a bit of love as well.

"Lay back." I said softly and Becky complied. "Good girl." I ran my hands up and down her legs, massaging her calves and thighs. Her young skin felt smooth against rough hands. "How does that feel, Baby girl?"

"Oh goodness, Daddy." she said softly.

I was really enjoying her calling me Daddy (Did I say that already?) Well anyways It was making my dick hard.

I raised up enough to lean in and I started kissing the inside of her thighs. She pulled her legs in and spread her thighs, giving me unhindered access. I licked them and kissed them tenderly, slowly working my way up as I did. I could smell her pussy and feel the heat coming off of it.

Her petite body was trembling with anticipation. I knew she wanted me to eat her pussy. Most likely no one has ever taken the time to give her the proper oral she deserves.

I reached up and unsnapped her shorts and she touched my hands.

"Daddy..." She raised her head, tears were streaming down her face. "This is so wrong."

"Shh. It's okay, now lay back. Daddy's gonna give you what you want."

"A baby? That's what I want, Daddy."

"Then I'm gonna give you a baby. And when I do, will you be mine forever?"

Becky raised up on her elbows to look down at me, "Oh yes Daddy! Forever!! she said and she laid back.

I unzipped Becky's shorts and slowly peeled them down her legs and she lifted her feet so that I could pull them off.

Her mound was shaven and creamy white except for her rippling pink labia. I pushed her legs over my shoulder and I buried my face between her legs. She yelped in surprise. And I started flicking my tongue against her clitoris.

"Oh myyy...gahh...ohhhh!!!" she gasped churning her hips to the rhythm of my tongue.

I shoved my middle and index fingers into her slick warmth and she cried out. I stabbed them deep and began churning them vigorously all while continuing to lick her clit.

She whimpered and whined with pleasure as I licked her right into her first orgasm.

Becky arched her back and suddenly screamed.

I started licking her clit even faster now, drawing out her orgasm and making it last even longer. Every muscle in her petite body shuddered and convulsed. Her back finally sank back down to the mattress as the powerful orgasm ebbed, leaving her in rasping breaths.

I stood up and gazed down at her and looked up at me with wanting in her eyes. I began removing my clothes one piece at a time until I was completely naked before her. Becky's dear little eyes were certainly on my rock hard cock.

I reached down and took her hand and pulled her into a sitting position and she knew immediately what I wanted. She obediently got down on her knees and took my cock in her small hands. Becky marveled at it almost reverently as if she'd never seen such a hefty piece of meat in her life. Damn Tommy must be small or this little bitch was one hell of a cum slut.

"Stop looking at it and get to it, girl!"

She smiled up at me and immediately pushed her mouth over my dick and began bobbing her head. Oh yeah she was a cum slut alright! She took me deep inside her tight throat with even gagging.

"Oh yeah! Suck Daddy's dick!" I said.

Becky smiled at me with her eyes. I think she liked being talked to like a slut.The kind She lifted her hand and cupped my balls and her eyes went wide.

"Yeah baby that's all yours. I'm gonna fill your cunt so full tonight! Oh yeah! Suck it you little whore. SUCK IT!" I shouted.

My ex used to hate it when I spouted off during sex. But not Becky it just made her suck me with more enthusiasm!

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
555 Followers
12