Father Meets his Son's Ex GF

Story Info
Father is used by his son’s ex to satisfy her needs.
2.3k words
4.36
14.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Sharon what are you doing here, I thought Steve and you split up weeks ago?"

"Well we had a bust up but I have come to have a chat with him. Is he here Mr. Hart?"

"No he is not in at the moment. He said that you split up because you slept with your ex while he was away on a course."

"Well yes but he was away for three weeks and I only slept with my ex twice, well unless you count... well anyway I found it very difficult cos I was missing Steve I cannot go that long without you know."

"Do you mean you cannot go three weeks without having sex Sharon?"

"Well yes and no. I can't go much more than three days. Steve said that I should learn more self-control. He said to come and find him if I could last without sex, or masturbating, for a month. It has been the longest four weeks of my life but I managed it. I think I had a couple of orgasms during my sleep but they don't count do they?"

"I am sure they don't Sharon. Steve is not here at the moment. I suggest that you come back when he is."

"Can I come in for a minute it has been a long walk and I am quite tired."

She was through the front door before John could think to stop her. When she took her coat off she was dressed as if she was going clubbing. Her skirt was short, fitted tightly round her small waist but flaring out before ending not much past her slightly large bottom. Her top was also tight and John was sure that she was not wearing a bra. Her boobs were not big and even though they were very firm there was enough movement to confirm his first impression.

"Oh I have got to see Steve tonight otherwise I am going to explode. I have lasted four weeks and I have been climbing the walls for most of that time. Steve said I would never last this long and I thought he meant that if I did he would forgive me."

John had had a long discussion with Steve about Sharon. Steve had no intention of getting back with Sharon who he described as demanding and totally insatiable. He said the sex was great but she just seemed to need more and more. Steve said it sounded good but he would never be able to trust her when he was away. John knew that Steve would never go back to Sharon. He wasn't sure it was really his responsibility to spell this out to the girl sitting in front of him. Things were slightly complicated by the fact that John worked for Sharon's father.

"Mr. Hart I really need to see Steve tonight. If I go out tonight without him I don't think I have got enough self-control, if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean but I cannot help you young lady."

"Well you could help me. It would at least keep it in the family, wouldn't it?"

"If you are suggesting what I think you are, then think again. What you need is to be taken over a knee and given a very solid spanking."

"Now you really are talking Mr. Hart. Nothing gets my motor running like a good hard spanking."

"That was not an offer just an observation. You know that you and Steve are finished. He cannot trust you and however good the sex is he will not take you back now."

"Well if that is true I would be very happy to try an older man. Thinking about it if you are as good as your son I could put in a good word for you with Dad to get you a promotion. Mind you if you treat me like a stupid little girl he might take a bad view if I suggested you were inappropriate with me"

She seemed to suddenly grow in confidence and not waiting for a response sat back and spread her legs. The thong was barely visible because they was so brief and pulled up so tight that her swollen pussy had enveloped it completely. She challenged him to look anywhere other than between her legs. It was a challenge he failed badly. He had been divorced for two years and gift horses did not appear often. Gorgeous 20-year-old gift horses with stunning bodies even less often.

Her hands were very quickly between her legs. It did spoil the view a little but when he tore his eyes up to her face her total arousal more than compensated. He had rarely seen such sexual arousal and when he had it was only during a very special orgasm.

"Sharon stop that immediately you cannot do that in front of me. It is so wrong on so many levels."

"I am not only not going to stop but you are going to come over here and put your mouth to a much better use than telling me what I cannot do. If you don't I am going to tell my Dad that when I came over to see Steve you sexually assorted me. I can tell that you are finding my body very sexy. You have as good as told me Steve is history for me so why not at least come over here and fuck my brains out."

"You really do have a disgusting mind and a mouth to match."

"Yes but my body is not disgusting and I am not asking you to fuck my mind. Having said that I might ask you to fuck my mouth, I love giving head. Steve says that.... well let's not dwell on him. Now get over here before I make a mess of your sofa all by myself."

John was completely confused as to why he found himself kneeling between her legs. Had he bought into her warped logic or was this just too good an opportunity to miss whatever the justification? She had removed her very wet thong before he got to her. She was slumped back so that her bottom was just on the edge of the sofa and somehow her wide-open legs were at just the right height for him to go down on her.

As he moved his head towards the target the richness of her arousal hit his nostrils hard. He worried first whether she smelt so strong because she was actually unwashed. Initially even when he dismissed this he was not sure he liked the overpowering aroma. As with so many things the taste was completely at odds with the smell. She tasted of pure beautiful sex. His experience was that going down on a woman was usually a way of increasing her natural lubrication to prepare for penetration. This girl was different. He found himself in fact needing to swallow her natural fluids, as they were so copious.

Her hands found the back of his head and she pulled him to her so that he could hardly breath. She was using his mouth, his tongue and any part of his face she could to rub herself against. Her orgasm was almost immediate and he felt ever spasm as it racked the whole area between her legs. She momentarily lightened her hold on his head.

"Don't you fucking move there is another one of those just round the corner. Think of me like London buses. In this case when one hasn't cum in a month there are many just round the corner."

He wasn't sure she had completely finished the first when a second even stronger one rocked her whole body. This was brief but spectacular. Her body finally slumped almost as if she had passed out. As he pulled away from her he realized for the first time his whole face and even his hair was soaking wet.

"Fuck that was good you really do have a talent you know."

His first thought was one of pride before he realized he had been told by someone barely more than a girl that he was good. He also realized that he had hardly had any input into what had happened. His final thought on the issue was that Sharon had had two orgasms but left him high and dry. This thought was soon dispelled when she said

"That was probably the best foreplay I have ever experienced. I am so ready for the main course don't keep me waiting."

John was stunned that even after two orgasms she seemed desperate for more sex. His cock had been rock-hard for so long. She was sexually stunningly attractive. She wanted him right now. There were so many reasons that this was wrong but none of them seemed important right now.

He wanted to take his time but she was in no mood for waiting for her first cock in over four weeks. Sharon made this clear and demanded that he entered her as she sat where she was. He was in no mood to argue with her. As he slipped his cock into her pussy he was staggered at how hot it was. He knew she was wet and swollen but the heat was a surprise. He wondered if this had anything to do with her being insatiable. Now he was able to slow things down, as he had wanted. Now she seemed to relax just a little. He fucked her gently with long slow thrusts. She accepted this slower pace and allowed him to take control. Kneeling as he was he was able to find her clit with a thumb. Her eyes said so much but they were supported by the most wonderful noises that any man could hear.

He now wanted to let her know that he was fully in charge. He wanted her to know that he was setting the pace. She knew she was almost certain to cum yet again but that this would be to his timetable. This was very unusual for her but she loved it. Previously her extreme sex drive had driven her sexual encounters leaving her in charge. This older partner with his gentle dominance was a wonderful contrast.

He let her ride her sexual arousal without letting her building towards her next orgasm. He eased his thumb's attention to her clit if he sensed her getting too aroused. He found himself having to leave her clit almost untouched. He wanted to see the rest of her body that he only had an impression of. He had to briefly withdraw to slip her crumpled skirt off. It was a bit of a struggle to get her tight top over her head. The reward was the view of her most perfect boobs. These were crowned with good-sized dark red areola that perfectly presented her even darker large nipples.

As he reentered the angle had changed and it was immediately clear to him that it was even better for her. He shifted the angle to see if he could make it even better. She was quickly cooing her appreciation. Now his hands found her nipples and her eyes glazed over. He was not gentle with them but rolled them hard between his thumbs and fingers. He had thought that leaving her clit alone would slow her down but it was clear he was wrong. She was noisier than at any time. She swore, blasphemed, and thanked him while still denying something or other that neither of them knew what it was. He was still in charge but he knew that there was nothing he could do, other than stop all stimulation, to stop her exploding.

"Take a really deep breath and hold it."

She gave him a questioning look but did as he said. He let go of one of her nipples, pinched her nose and used his palm to block her mouth. It did stop most of the noise. Her eyes widened alarmingly and he wasn't sure whether it was to being gagged or to her impending climax. As she exploded he held her tightly not letting her breath or move her head. The orgasm lasted so long that he did consider letting her breath before it finished. Finally her body slumped and as he released her mouth she spluttered.

"You fucking bastard. I thought that you were going to suffocate me. That was the strongest and longest orgasm ever. Where did you learn that?"

He did not answer her but slipped out of her and led her on her weakened legs up to his bedroom. Stripping the bedding back he laid her down before lying next to her at a slight angle. He bent at the waist enabling him to bring his erection in line with her pussy.

"This is my time. Relax and let me take you just how I want to."

He now reached around and under her until he was able to guide his cock into the exact position he intended. She wondered whether he had lost his bearings as the shiny head found the heart of her anus. There was so much natural lubrication and she was so sexually relaxed that he entered her with ease. He took things slowly as he worked himself into her bowels. She made no complaint as he fucked her more and more firmly. He no longer considered or cared about her needs. He was quickly moving towards his climax and had no intention of slowing its arrival down.

He was hitting places inside her that had never been hit before. She sensed his increasing arousal and found her clit just in time to bring herself to a weak but pleasant orgasm as he informed her that he was going to cum. He did not withdraw but cuddled her from behind as they both dozed for a few minutes. It was Sharon her stirred and said

"Nothing is worth going a month without an orgasm for but shit that was damned close. That is the best argument for the older man that I could ever have imagined."

It was two days later that a very meek but excited looking Sharon knocked on John's door. When he opened it she said just one word, "please".