Father of the Bride: Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina took a seat at the table, putting her shades up and flashing me a smile with sparkling brown eyes. "So, you're Michael? Glad you could join us. I've heard a lot about you."

"And all of it true," Annie cut it. "I think he'll make a great addition to some of the family games."

"Do I want to know what kind of games those would be?"

Blossom interrupted Annie from explaining. "Sweety, don't spoil the fun. Trust me, Michael, you'll enjoy it. It's a great bonding experience and you'll have nothing but good memories."

"As a side note," Jon said, "you'll want to make sure you're hydrated and don't skimp on the vitamins."

"Oh, you definitely need your vitamins here," Mina added. "Daniel, my late husband, used to pop them all the time."

I raised an eyebrow at this talk.

Had I somehow wandered into an MLM orgy resort? Honestly, I could probably live with that.

"It's nothing weird," Blossom assured me. "It's included for free here and it's just basic things like ginkgo, maca root, that kind of thing, to help blood flow."

"Although, you certainly seem pretty energetic as is," Annie said as she ran her hand up my leg and stroked her fingertips along my semi-erection.

We chatted for a while under the afternoon sun, enjoying getting to know each other. At some point Annie sat on her father's lap where she giggled as she fed him pieces of strawberry. He in turn squeezed and rubbed her heavy tits while nibbling on her neck. She moaned under his affections before gasping suddenly. She gave a guttural moan and gripped the table. She began shaking her ass against him more insistently, closing her eyes in concentration as she gave little gasps.

It still took a bit of getting used to seeing people fucking not five feet from me, but this place was already making it such a blasé experience. Not that it prevented my cock from standing up at attention.

Mina smiled at me from the other side of the table, casting glances to my lap. "Michael, if you'd like, I could come over there. Maybe, find a more comfortable seat?"

When in Rome, fuck like the Romans, I guess.

I gave her a nod and she came around, settling into my lap, my cock rubbing between her thighs and along her manicured and shaped patch of fuzz. I reached up and grabbed her tits, slowly rubbing them. She leaned back, wiggling her hips against me. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear as I massaged her, rolling her nipples between my fingers and occasionally pinching them. She moaned louder and cooed at my ministrations, her pussy leaking and coating my cock.

I moved one hand down her flat tummy, through her short patch of hair, and along her wet lips, making her shudder and gasp. I rubbed her clit in little circles, matching the rhythm with which I rolled her nipple. She shook and breathed harder, her hips twitching against me.

I trailed my fingers downward again, placing two at her wet entrance and pressing in, letting her swallow the digits to the second knuckle. She gasped and gulped as I crooked my fingers, stroking her sensitive insides.

"That's it, Mina. Cum whenever you want."

Her panting grew faster as she wiggled her hips against my palm. She turned her head so that she could kiss me as my fingers became soaked from her dribbling pussy. She began to whimper in my mouth. Her back arched, her tunnel squeezing my fingers tightly. She made little mewling sounds as her body writhed against me.

I slowly withdrew my fingers, and she immediately grabbed my cock and pressed her hips against it, sinking it in quickly. She cried out again as her hips rolled, rubbing my cock against her tunnel. I continued tugging at one nipple while feeding her the fingers that had just been in her. She moaned loudly as she sucked on them, her hips pumping my cock into her pussy.

Mina groaned as I pressed her forward, changing the angle and sliding the remaining inches deep into her. Her pussy wasn't as deep as Annie's, and she had to wiggle her hips to comfortably get me in all the way. She turned to face me, locking her lips with mine as I slowly thrust into her. She whimpered at my deeper strokes, but I kept it light for her. Her pussy fluttered around me.

My finger found her hard clit again, running tight circles around it and speeding up as her cries increased.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted, nearing my limit.

"Hng, me too. Just keep going. Cum in me. I don't mind having another kid."

I roared as I came, blasting cum deep into her tiny pussy. She shook and cried out, griding her hips down hard. I could feel the back of her tunnel pressing back on the tip of my cock, but still my cum spurted from it, packing her tight.

I glanced over as Annie took slow breathes, gulping down air and shaking from her own orgasm. She gave me a satisfied smile as she slowly stood, her father's cum dripping from her used hole.

"Oh fuck, you are going to be amazing during the games," Mina purred as she wiggled on my lap.

###

Family Festivities

I had barely seen Trish all day, assuming that she was having the time of her life with her friends. Not that I particularly minded, as Mina and Blossom showed me around, introduced me to their friends, and occasionally took a pounding from someone they hadn't seen in a while. It was a surreal experience, but I didn't particularly mind as there was always someone willing to get on her knees or bend over for me.

They had been right about the vitamins though. About halfway through the afternoon I'd already seen more action than a lion during mating season and my dick was struggling with all its might to rise at the sight of perky tits and asses being shaken in my face. Often literally.

Blossom had guided me to a recuperation tent. I had initially laughed at the concept, but now it made a lot more sense. It was filled with calming music and lined with huge, comfy cushions. The heavy tent material dulled the sunlight, leaving it a comfortable brightness and several fans droned quietly, moving cool air throughout the place. Various refreshments and cool drinks were by the door, which I gladly grabbed and found a seat.

I'd have to get a setup like this at home.

I took a nap, a few other folks spread throughout the tent having had the same idea, rousing an hour or so later to find the place more crowded. A pleasant din of conversation or soft snores filled the air. Apparently, it was frowned upon to get amorous here, one of the few places, so everyone was well behaved and just chatted lightly.

I returned to the bungalow, waving to a few people along the way. When I got back Trish practically leapt into my arms, squeezing me tight and crushing her big tits against my chest.

"Oh, daddy! This is so much fun! Thank you so much for coming!"

My rested dick began to twitch as her hard nipples rubbed against me.

"Well, I can admit when I was wrong. This is a pretty amazing place. I'm glad you talked me into it."

She clapped happily and bounced, her perfect tits jiggling enticingly. "Yay! And you haven't even fucked the girls yet!"

"Perfect timing then," Jon said as he came over with the entire family. "We're about to get the festivities kicked off."

"Alright, before we begin, we'll need to establish teams," Blossom announced.

"Parents versus kids," someone called out. That might have been Liam, Mina's son.

"That would make it four on six. Two guys on each side, so we'll need one of the ladies over here."

A quick game of rock-paper-scissors later and Andrea joined our team.

"Alright, we'll do best of three, drawn at random. In the event of a tie, we'll pull an extra one."

Everyone cheered and quickly gathered around the low table with a collection of what appeared to be popsicle sticks.

"What, exactly, are we playing for?" I asked Jon as everyone loaded a hollow tube with the sticks and Blossom began shaking it.

"Mostly just family pride. The unspoken rule is the winners tell the losers what to do for the rest of the evening. It's all in good fun."

Winny caught a popsicle stick that was ejected and handed it back to Blossom who read out the printed words. "First event! The keg stand!"

"Really?" I asked Jon. "I was expecting something a bit more risqué for this place."

Mina grabbed my hand in passing and laughed. "Oh, it's plenty risqué. You'll see."

The entire group lined up on the grassy grotto where several boxes and crates had been left. Jon and Blossom grabbed two and brought them over for us. They set them several feet apart and then called everyone to attention.

"Alright teams, elect your keg."

"What?"

Mina giggled beside me. "Well, what else are we going to tap? It's between you and Jon."

"Well, I'll have to give it to Michael here. It's his first time, after all." Jon said with a grin. "All you have to do is stand there and try outlast the other keg."

"You aren't going to tell me how this works until it starts, will you?"

"Nope."

"Fine. I'll be the keg."

"Teams!" Blossom called, "Elect your tap!"

Blossom turned back to our circle and looked at Andrea and Mina. "Okay, I don't really have the upper body strength to hold myself up for that long. I think it's up to you two."

"Is it just a handstand?" Andrea asked. "I can do that, I do gymnastics."

"Okay, that works for me," Mina said.

"Teams! Elect your second defense!"

"Okay, I'd like to put myself forward for this," Blossom said. "I think height differences will only work against us."

Jon and Mina nodded at this. I just shot Andrea a glance and she shrugged.

"Alright teams! Bring out your lineup!"

Andrea, Blossom, and I stepped forward to meet Trish, Liam, and Annie.

"Kegs! Take your spot in front of the boxes!"

I still had no idea what was happening, but I did as instructed, standing in front of the box like Liam was.

"Taps! You have two minutes to tap your keg with your mouth before defense begins! Kegs! Provide some balance to your taps, but don't hold them up! At the signal you may defend yourself with your mouth! If their arms give out, they lose! If the keg pops, you lose!"

I was starting to see where this was going.

"Oh, daddy, you are so screwed," Trish gloated as she stepped in front of me. "I'm going to suck you dry before you can even stop me."

Of course, why wouldn't it be her?

"Seriously?" I asked with a sigh.

"Why? Didn't you like getting head from me? You seemed happy enough to blast it down my throat after the wedding."

I rubbed my hand over my face. "Just don't tell Amanda about this."

"Well, if I win, I might consider it," she said with a sniff.

I squinted my eyes at her. "No, when you lose, and you will, you'll keep your mouth shut."

"I'd like to see you try."

Fuck it.

"Give it your best shot, princess," I growled back. "I'm going to leave you a whimpering mess."

Her eyes narrowed. "Bring it on."

Blossom whistled and Trish effortlessly performed a handstand, her toes pointed upward and perfectly straight. She hand walked to me, and I lightly grasped her tiny waist, just enough to help stabilize her. Her pussy hovered inches from my face, tantalizingly close. I had a brief moment of hesitation, but she seemed freshly showered. Thank God.

I was dragged back to the current situation as her mouth closed over my cock. Her wet suction coaxed me up nearly instantly. Her head bobbed and she alternated sucking and licking.

"90 seconds!"

I grunted as Trish's nose bumped my balls, her tongue wrapping wetly around my cock as she bobbed ferociously. I glanced over at Liam who was already squinting an eye in concentration as Andrea gave quick, shallow bobs over the tip of his cock, her cheeks caved in as she sucked him in.

"Gonna have to do better than that, princess," I grunted as I bumped the back of her throat. "What happened to all that big talk? I could do this for hours."

I clenched my teeth and groaned as I slid into her throat. It throbbed around me as she grunted.

"30 seconds!"

Liam was taking deep breaths through his nose and slowly exhaling through his mouth.

"10 seconds!"

"You're fucked now, princess," I taunted as my cock continued to twitch under her assault. "I'm going to have you screaming in under a minute."

"Kegs! You may begin!"

I pulled Trish's legs apart, diving into her pink pussy. Trish's throat vibrated around my cock as she tried to cry out, my tongue rubbing rough circles around her clit. I lapped hard, then circled it again, alternating and making her whimper, her own tongue going limp as she concentrated on staying up. Her arms wobbled as I pressed my tongue into her sweet hole, her nectar flowing, its tart flavor on my tongue.

Andrea cried out suddenly, her entire body shaking as Liam ate her out like a man possessed. It was like those watermelon eating competitions where he just rubbed his entire face into her. It seemed to do it for her because she had released his cock and was panting under shaking arms as her toes curled.

I latched my lips to Trish's clit and sucked hard.

There it was.

Trish screamed and juices ejected from her like a fountain, arcing up and splashing onto the box below. This was accompanied by cheering from my team and shouts of encouragement to Liam from his. Both girls still managed to stay up, but neither was sucking now, too caught up in their own orgasms.

"Second Line!"

I glanced up as Blossom approached from behind Trish. She winked at me and played her tongue over Trish's rosebud as I continued sucking on her clit. She circled it a few times before pressing it into that tight hole, slowly spreading it. Trish shook like she was in an earthquake, my cock completely forgotten as she struggled to just stay up.

Wild cheering erupted on my side as Liam grunted and buckled. Andrea landed feet first over him, as strings of cum blasting through the air.

Trish screamed again and finally collapsed. I caught her just as her head was about to hit the box. Blossom laughed and kissed me over my daughter's spread pussy, our tongues dancing as Trish's body shivered and shook between us.

"That's a win for our side," Jon said with a smirk. "Come on kids, you can do better than that."

"Well, who knew that Andrea's 'suck harder' button was her butthole," Winny laughed. "I'll need to remember that the next time we sixty-nine."

"See, princess?" I teased as I lay her onto the soft grass. "Told you you'd lose."

"Fuck, daddy," she said with hooded eyes. "You can eat me out whenever you want."

"And everything that happens here stays between us, right?"

"I'll keep my mouth shut, daddy. Unless you want to stuff something in it."

***

While part of me was happy to have put Trish in her place, the other part was blue-balling pretty hard. I'd been far closer to busting than I'd ever admit to her. Her mouth was something magical.

"Our second game is a family favorite!" Blossom announced. "Guess Who! Get with your teams and select your mystery man and guesser!"

We huddled up again, my erection still jutting out like a metal rod.

"Okay, do we send out Jon or Michael? The girls are blindfolded and can only use their pussy, but there is still a bit of a size difference between you two."

"I think we may be shit out of luck here," Jon admitted. "They'll be able to tell who the mystery person is. Whoever goes up will need to identify the pussy though. I only know Corrine and Annie, and not sure I can really distinguish them."

"You're probably the better option here," I said with resignation, my boner angry at the call. "I'm not going to be much more help here anyway. What about our guesser?"

"I can do it," Mina volunteered. "I can recognize my son's cock easily enough."

"Yeah, but he'll also recognize his mommy's pussy," Blossom pointed out.

"I can go," Andrea said. "I can recognize Liam's dick, considering I just sucked it, and they won't recognize me. That'll leave them fifty-fifty if it's Liam or better if it's Steven."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan."

Jon and I ducked behind the makeshift barrier, which was really just two poles connected by a string and some towels tossed over them, and Jon lay on a picnic blanket with a blindfold on.

"Alright guessers, reach out your hand and follow the one that grabs it. Remember, no peeking, no touching, no talking!"

Footsteps approached and Winny led a blindfolded Annie around the barrier. I almost groaned. She'd absolutely recognize her father's cock. Then again, he'd definitely know his daughter's pussy. So, it was a wash. It was up to Andrea then.

Winny gave me a conspiratorial wink and guided Annie over her father, gently lowering her onto his cock. Annie bit her lip to keep from moaning as she sank down, fully wrapping him in her wet tunnel. Jon in turn held his breath and clenched his fists to keep himself still.

Winny sat beside me as we watched the father-daughter duo slowly fuck each other, little knowing smiles spreading over each of their lips.

Winny glanced up at me as her hand stroked the inside of my thigh. She smiled encouragingly as my own hand explored her thighs before beginning to rub along her wet slit. She almost moaned, biting her lip at the last moment to keep herself silent. She in turn slowly stroked my cock.

We watched as Annie began moving faster, our own hands moving to the rhythm she set. I could feel myself edging closer to release when suddenly Jon arched his back and obviously dumped his load into his daughter. She continued to grind her hips down until he finally lay down again.

Winny planted a kiss on my cheek and mouthed 'tonight' before collecting Annie and leading her back out.

We reconvened and proceeded with the results, which the players had written on pieces of paper without input from anyone else.

"Alright, verdicts?"

Liam stepped forward with the paper and read out, "Mystery Man is Uncle Jon, and the guesser was Andrea."

Andrea's shocked expression at their guess set Jason off with laughter.

"Like I wouldn't recognize new pussy? You were way shyer than either Aunt Blossom or Aunt Mina."

"What? That was you? I thought that was Liam?" Andrea was completely flabbergasted.

"Uh oh, looks like the kids take this one!" Blossom announced.

Mina pat Andrea on the shoulder, "Don't worry, it's always hard to tell the difference in a new hole."

***

"And onto the third event! Winner takes all!" Blossom pointed to the sky with the popsicle stick dramatically. "Double Trouble!"

The groups huddled up once more.

"So, it's me, right?" Mina said looking around. "Like, there isn't a choice here."

"Ugh, I can't believe I didn't even get a chance to get stuffed during the games this time," Blossom grumbled good-naturedly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Jon consoled her. "The Parsons invited us over after dinner. You'll be airtight in a few hours."

Blossom pouted theatrically before turning back to the other group.

"Alright, line up your runners and your partner! Double stuff your girl, race down the beach, finish inside, and have her run back! Ladies, no spilling, and no hands!"

Mina lubed up her butt and then rubbed down my cock. "No offense, but you're a bit big to take in my pussy and run at the same time. I'd rather you spear my ass open."

"How could anyone take offense at that," I chuckled as I sat on the ground.

Mina angled my cock at her loosened hole and groaned as I spread her wide. "Guh, oh shit, this is going to be rough. I'm definitely going to cum on the run over."

Beside me Jason sat in a similar position as Corrine, his sister, lowered herself onto him, her hands spreading her thick ass for him. She caught my glance and winked as she settled down on his lap.

"Ugh, okay. You're in. Jesus."

I lifted Mina, my hands under her knees. She grasped my arms tightly as she bounced and wobbled on my cock, panting, and clenching her muscles.