Father of the Bride: Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready, Mina?" Jon asked as he approached from the front.

"Oh god, and if I say no?"

He grinned, slowly pressing into her as she gasped. "Well, I know that'd be a lie. My twin sister would never deny her brother."

It was an interesting feeling; I'd give it that. I'd never DP'ed a girl before, and the odd sensation of something rubbing against my cock with only her fleshy walls separating us was... interesting. Not necessarily something I'd choose to do again, but based on how Mina cried out and shook, maybe something I'd do for a partner.

Corrine gasped and let out a warbling cry as Liam slid into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight, her hips already grinding against him. She was going to be a handful to carry as she groaned and wiggled her hips insistently.

"Okay, slow and steady, Michael," Jon said as he stood straight, Mina moaning as he did so. "We'll get to the other end, I'll sit down, and we finish in Mina. Easy enough, right?"

I had to laugh at the absurdity of this game, and how matter of fact everyone was about it.

Fuck it. My sense of shame had already flown out the door a long time ago, might as well just have fun with it now.

"Runners, get ready! Get set! Go!"

Corrine and Mina both squealed in unison as all four of us took awkward steps towards the goal. Jon settled into a steady pace, matching mine after a few strides, and walked backwards while Mina clung to him and panted loudly as our cocks drove into her holes in a steady rhythm. Liam and Jason took a sideways approach, covering more distance in bursts, but having to stop and groan occasionally as Corrine screamed in ecstasy and shook.

Halfway to the goal Jon tripped, spilling backwards with Mina clinging to him and me following immediately behind. Mina mouth gaped open in a silent scream as her ass tightened, crushing my cock in its tight embrace. I groaned and struggled to get my weight off her so that we could get up again, but Mina bucked against me, sending me back down onto her. A high-pitched squeal emanated from her and then she dove her tongue into Jon's mouth.

Beside us the trio moved ahead of us, counting steps together and swinging Corrine between them. The coordination reduced the alternating stimulation for her, keeping her quieter, though she still gasped and clawed at Jason's back.

I managed to grab Mina under the knees again and rock her back so that she was leaning against me. She moaned and wrapped her hands behind my neck, twisting her head to kiss me deeply. I met her tongue, my cock twitching and getting dangerously close to unloading in her.

Jon steadied himself, getting us back up and we continued moving, slowly catching up to the others who were almost to the goal.

By the time Jon sat himself down, Liam was already pumping hard into Corrine's luscious ass as she bit into Jason's shoulder to keep from screaming. Even a few feet away I could smell her juices, her pink holes stretched wide over the two cocks.

Once Jon positioned himself, I rammed into Mina who managed to silence herself by once more diving her tongue into her brother's mouth. I alternated thrusts with Jon as high-pitched noises came from her. Beside me I heard one of the guys grunt and Corrine squeal again.

We fell into a steady rhythm, as Mina writhed against us. I could feel Jon tense up just as I did, both of us unloading into Mina who arched her back and screamed as her entire body seized up, her holes eagerly milking us as we flooded her holes with cum.

By the time I was done, I realized that Corrine was already wobbling back toward the others, her thighs awkwardly clenched, knees touching but feet should-width apart. I glanced down at Mina who gave me another passionate kiss, her tongue dancing in my mouth.

"Hurry up, Mina. You're going to lose," Jon chided.

I pulled out, her ass gripping tightly to me, unwilling to let me leave, but the lube let me glide out smoothly, her brown ring struggling to tighten up after me.

Mina laboriously climbed off Jon, taking a moment to steady herself before turning and wobbling after Corrine, who had sunk to her knees and was trying to calm her breathing.

The crowds cheered and urged them on. Corrine rose as she saw Mina coming, duck waddling faster toward the finish line. Mina started hopping to gather speed, keeping her thighs clenched tightly. Spectators had joined and were now cheering them on.

Just as they approached the finish line, Corrine tripped, falling face-first into the sand. A jet of cum squirted out behind her from the impact. Mina took the opportunity to hop across the line and collapse on the blankets. She squealed again as Blossom pushed her knees apart and lapped at her holes to everyone's applause.

Corrine stumbled across the line finally. She was about to say something when Annie came up and kissed her, pressing her entire body against her. Moments later she squealed as Trish kneeled behind her, spreading her ass and lapping at her wet holes.

"Well, there we go," Blossom announced, wiping her face. "Parents win again! Two years in a row!"

Jon and I raised our fists in victory at the other end of the track, glancing over at Liam and Jason before we all burst into laughter.

***

I sighed happily in the lounge chair watching the sun slowly descend on the horizon, coloring the sky in bright oranges and reds. Jon, Blossom, Mina, and I all sat lined up on the beach, enjoying the scene.

The jingle of a bell made me look over, seeing Annie approach. She now wore two fuzzy cat ears, a lace collar with a little bell, and a fuzzy black tail, all courtesy of the resort. She smiled at me as she handed me another frozen mixed drink.

"Anything else, master?" she purred.

"No, I think I'm all set right now. I have my other little pet taking care of me."

She gave a little curtsy and moved to the next lounge chair, where she giggled as Jon dragged her onto his lap.

In my own lap was Trish. Tawny ears adorned her blonde hair, with the same black lace choker and bell that Annie wore, and a sleek orange and white striped tail peeking from between her perfect ass cheeks. Her bell jingled occasionally as she bobbed slowly on my cock, giving soft mewls and moans. This wasn't the frenzied blowjob of the game or the sloppy head from the car. This was a slow and sensual cock worshipping. Her tongue lapped lazily at me as she sucked lightly, her spit and drool oozing down my cock and bathing my balls.

I sipped the drink, the sweet cream and strawberry puree almost masking the strong rum in it. I groaned, running my free hand through Trish's silky hair.

Heaven.

###

The Other Side

Winny whimpered as I pulsed in her well-used pussy, bathing her tunnel white again. She'd come to my bed late last night, freshly showered and wearing nothing but her collar, tail and ears. I'd pressed her face down onto the bed as I pounded her luscious ass, making her scream into the pillows as she came. I'd dumped two loads in her ass, securing it there with her buttplug tail, before making her clean me off with her mouth and take me into her soaked pussy. We'd fallen asleep a sweety mess, and I'd woken her not twenty minutes ago by pressing back into her wet hole.

"Ah, I still feel your cum in my ass, master." Winny kissed me as I rubbed her heavy tits from behind. "Has this little slut pleased you, master?"

"Very much so," I growled into her ear, my cock throbbing once more in her snug tunnel. "Such a good kitten."

"Would master like fuck me while I prepare some breakfast?" she asked as she found her cat ear headband that had fallen off last night and pressed it back into her lustrous black hair. "Or should I clean master's cock while he prepares his own?"

I groaned as she wiggled her hips, that buttplug pressing against me and tightening her hole.

"As amazing as that sounds, I think my cock needs to rest a bit. Why don't you get cleaned up?"

Winny stuck her lips out in a pout. "Very well, master. Please call me when you want to use my holes again."

I grinned and slapped that meaty ass, enjoying how that dark skin jiggled. She moaned, slowly pulling off my cock and crawling out of bed, casting a glance back and wiggling her ass at me one last time and letting a glob of cum drip from her wet slit.

I got up and stretched, heading to the bathroom to shower before heading into the kitchen. I had always been an early riser, so it wasn't a surprise Andrea and Trish weren't up yet.

I paused at the second door, wondering when Trish had actually got in. She and Andrea had run off to play late last night, so I wasn't even sure if she was back yet. I cracked the door and instantly regretted doing so.

A very wet and sticky Trish lay slumbering on her back, her legs dangling off the bed with a sticky pool of cum collecting on the floor below them. Andrea lay face down beside her, her ass a gooey mess as well. Jason lay on the floor, dangerously close to the spreading pool of cum dripping from Trish's toes, snoring peacefully without a care in the world.

I sighed and closed the door again. At least she was back and safe.

There were plenty of young men here around her age. Maybe she'd hit it off with someone and I could marry her off like Jaime. Not that it would likely change much about her activities.

I pushed it out of my mind and prepared some coffee. The resort stocked all the pantries, and I had to imagine that Blossom and Jon spent a small fortune on this place, yet they somehow could afford to come back multiple times a year.

I made a mental note to get cozier with them and see if we couldn't make this an annual thing.

I took my coffee out onto the upper veranda, gazing out at the white beaches. Staff moved across the area, cleaning up and helping folks back to their rooms.

What a rough job. I hoped the benefits were good. I couldn't imagine having to squeegee cum off every surface on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

I glanced around the bamboo edge at some moaning. Just next-door Blossom waved at me from her veranda as she sank onto Jon's lap.

"Good morning, Blossom. Getting an early start I see."

"Oh, it's never too early to be pumped full of cum. Especially by my lovely husband."

Jon turned his head to wave at me. Amusingly, he was holding a full cup of coffee and sipping at it as his wife slowly fucked herself on him.

"Did you sleep well?" Blossom asked between moans. "One of the girls keep you warm? If you get lonely, just let me know."

"I appreciate the offer, but I was pretty well drained last night, and this morning."

"Oh good. I hope you spend some time with your daughter. Like I said, this place is wonderful for forming tight family bonds. I think you'll kick yourself if you don't take the chance to be with her at least once."

"Well, I'll see if I can get on the schedule. She's pretty full up these days."

"Just ask. There's always time for daddy."

"Oh, speaking of which, lovebug. Your dad's birthday is coming up. Want to take him up to the cabin for a day or two? It'd be nice for you two to get away from it all."

Blossom tenderly held Jon's cheeks in her hands and kissed him. "What a perfect man you are. Even thinking of my daddy. That would be a wonderful idea."

I left the two alone as they amorously coupled.

***

I didn't think I'd ever been this relaxed before. I was practically floating through the day. I spent time with various family members, sometimes just chatting and snacking on fruit, or relaxing out by the pool. The frenzied level of fucking had simmered down to a more manageable amount, only really coming up when one of the girls waved their cute behinds around too long. Mina and Blossom gave me a four-handed massage that left me feeling boneless. We then proceeded to fuck each other silly, relaxing me even further.

I did eventually find myself approaching the velvet rope Jon had pointed out with idle curiosity. It wasn't a particularly secure entrance, just an opening in the fence, really. The fence itself was tall enough to block the view in, but I could make out the tops of various tents similar to the recuperation tents, though seemingly larger.

When I stepped closer to the rope, I saw a few people wandering the long, cobbled walkway between the different colored tents, some gazing at signs, and others peeking in. There wasn't any security. Just a sign that read 'shame-free zone, kinks welcome'.

My curiosity was killing me. What weird things would I find in there, and, more worryingly, would they turn me on?

I almost talked myself out of it when I spotted Andrea step out of tent, slightly shaking her head like she'd couldn't make up her mind about something. For someone who'd been so confident the previous day, she seemed rather anxious now.

She seemed to come to a decision and turned to leave, stopping when she saw me. She froze like a deer in the headlights, her eyes growing wide.

I checked behind me to make sure her parents hadn't suddenly materialized. When I confirmed that it was just me, I waved disarmingly at her.

"Hey. It's just me. Like the sign says, shame-free zone, right?"

She took a deep breath and nodded, a shy smile forming on her lips.

"Sorry. I just, I'm not really, I guess I'm just not really sure about this."

"I mean, it's fine if it's not your thing. No problem there."

"No, it is, just, I mean..."

She motioned for me to come closer. I stepped around the velvet rope, taking a few steps so that I was right beside her.

"It's just, I'm kind of interested in something, but I'm kind of nervous to try it by myself." She whispered and glanced at the tent she'd just come from. "Everyone there is paired up, and I feel kind of... alone."

I looked at the sign. Puppy Play.

That seemed innocuous enough.

"Well, do you need a partner to join?"

She shook her head, her soft curls bouncing off her shoulder. "No, you can join as a stray, but it just feels kind of weird."

Andrea glanced nervously at me a few times while fidgeting. "Would... would you mind coming with me? Just for a little bit? I feel pretty comfortable with you. You're a pretty cool guy..."

That burning curiosity was hitting me full force again.

What the hell was puppy play? I just had to know.

"Uh, yeah, um, sure. Happy to help. Uh, what do I have to do?"

Andrea's face lit up as she giddily hugged me, her lithe form pressing tight against me.

"Oh, thank you! I've wanted to try this for so long, but I just couldn't muster up the courage. You'll be my handler and I'll be your puppy. You can give me commands, discipline me if I'm acting bad, and let me play with the other pups."

Oh, literally pretending to be a puppy. Maybe that was why it was closest to the entrance; it was the safest and least scary of the kinks.

"Okay. Seems simple enough. Is there equipment? Like a collar and lead?"

Andrea's smile grew wider as she clutched my arm. "You catch on so well. Yes, it's all inside. I got overwhelmed in the entryway and didn't go in." She tugged me toward the tent. "I'll be the best puppy for you."

We stepped through two sets of flaps and into what looked like a vet's office. The plywood walls were set up with various posters, PSAs, and information about playing with puppies. There were cubbies around a foam-mat area that were filled with various toys, collars, masks, tails, and everything else I could imagine.

Andrea got on her hands and knees and looked through the lower cubies first, her little butt wiggling excitedly as she inspected the gear.

I turned my attention to the posters that outlined some of the rules. It all seemed fairly straightforward; basically, treating your partner as an energetic pup and making sure they play nicely with the others. Get consent, stop when asked, have fun, and make friends.

"Here, master," Andrea said as she dropped a collar from her mouth at my feet. "Please collar your puppy."

I looked down in surprise to find Andrea had put on some long and fluffy brown ears that matched well with her hair, wore soft-looking pads on her knees and waggled a brown lab tail from her behind. She also had on a little white and brown furry mask that covered her face from nose to forehead.

She sat on her butt at attention, looking at me expectantly.

I gathered the collar and lead. 'Cinnamon' was written in glittering studs across the outside while the inside was a soft and pliable material.

Andrea arched her back, thrusting out her palm-sized tits and extending her neck for me. I fastened the collar around her neck, securing the latch and attaching the lead to the metal ring in the front. She panted and nuzzled my hand.

"Now, Cinnamon, you be a good puppy and play nice with the others, okay?" I pat her head. "I know my little angel is going to make so many friends today."

Cinnamon rolled over, exposing her belly to me. She gave a cute bark and wiggled, waiting for me to rub her.

I couldn't help smiling at the display. I leaned down, rubbing her flat tummy. She didn't quite have a six-pack, but I could feel the tight muscles just below. She licked my hand and panted, rolling over again as soon as I stopped and tugging against the lead toward the door. I followed after her, her behind wiggling so much it really looked like her tail was wagging.

I opened the door and was surprised to find a replica of a park. Potted plants were spread around the edges, a few potted trees were in the middle, and the entire surface was the same foamy material as the entrance area. Little fences separated some play areas, and various balls and foam sticks dotted those spots.

Maybe fifteen or so other people were here, some handlers holding the leads of multiple pups. Some walked their pups around, some let them play with others, and some just sat with them and pet them.

I let Cinnamon lead me to where she wanted, bringing me to a set of cushions off to one side. The sign read 'acclimation zone'. I assumed it had something to do with getting used to the environment and giving the pups a safe place to get ready.

Cinnamon tapped a cushion with her front paw, looking up at me and whimpering.

I sat down and she immediately crawled into my lap, bracing her paws on my legs as she settled, looking around and watching the others.

I ran my hand down her back in soothing strokes. She smiled at me, licking my cheek, and nuzzling me.

After a few minutes of watching the others play she whined at me again. I took that as the cue to move to another spot, and I let her lead me to a play zone where two other handlers stood with their pups, two girls probably around her age.

"Hi, is it alright if my pup joins?" I asked. "She's newly trained, but very friendly."

The first handler, a man probably in his late twenties with an easy smile greeted me, introducing his friend. She was probably closer to Mina in age, a few wrinkles from a lot of smiles and laughs forming at the edge of her eyes. They welcomed us and introduced their pups.

"This is Dana, she's new too, and this is Princess. She's two years old now."

The pups approached Cinnamon cautiously, sniffing at her as she sniffed them. They circled each other, sniffing at their back sides before deciding they wanted to play. I unhooked her and she scampered around the area with her new friends, barking occasionally and rolling over one another.

"So, new to all this?" David, the first handler, asked.

"Ah, yeah. Until about ten minutes ago I didn't even know what puppy play was."

"No worries, we just came here yesterday for the first time," Elle said. "It's been interesting. And everyone is really nice."

We chatted for a while as the pups played. When the conversation lulled, we just watched the pups, a comfortable silence settling in. Cinnamon eventually approached and rubbed up against my legs and whined.