All Comments on 'Father Owns My Sexy Wife's Pussy'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 3 years ago
Loving Wife’s Section

This is more about wife’s cuckolding then incest. The story focuses on the Loving Wife’s Section. I know this is only a story. I would rather see a BTB story with father totally destroyed. Husband should man up and let the world know about his father’s use of wife.

jazzrockskierjazzrockskierover 3 years ago

This story justifies homicide for the dad and wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not just no but hell no. The whole lot should be put down with the exception of the wife, she should just be locked in a room with the constant reminder of the fil dying screwing his wife. Their really is nothing erotic about this behaviour especially from family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is bad.

Reallly bad. Plus, it should be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yea..

That marriage would have ended..pronto

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

The whole story is garbage, stop making stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!

WHY NOT LICK YOUR DAD'S ASS CRACK WHILE HE AND YOUR WIFE GO AT IT???

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
LIT readers are sensitive

The reason I love LIT is because there's something for everyone. Is this my kind of kink? No!! But I'm not gon downgrade the story because of the vile nature of it. I wish you readers would stop that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don’t mind...

The father/daughter in law aspect if this story. What I do strongly object to is the way the father treated his son by stealing his wife. That is absolutely despicable that any father would treat their son that way. Also, they fact that his mother would go along with it is horrendous and despicable.

The wife is a piece of trash in the way she chose the father over the son. She should have been tossed out on her ass. Nothing loving about her.

And then the son. What a weak ass driveling idiot. No back bone whatsoever.

This could have been a really good story. The father chucking his son is a great topic. It’s just the stealing and disrespect shown by the father, mother, and wife and weakness by the son that kill this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Odious is correct

This one stinks.

At least have people act in a little bit of a believable manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sad...

Just so sad... horrible sad. From one great story to one horribly terrible one. No thanks for this piece of garbage.

brian_scooby

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Ummm... sure. Wife falls for another man. It happens.

Sure, other man is cuck’s father. I can buy that.

But to hang around the disgusting bitch afterwards??? Get real. In reality, unless he truly gets off on this cuck shut, and it doesn’t seem as if he really does, then it’d be ‘asta-la-bye-bye baby’.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I see a sequel where the husband leaves the wife after the funeral to live with his girlfriend he had for the last few years but kept a secret. When accused of cheating on the wife he just tells her he can't cheat on a slut who doesn't love nor respect him and who wasn't his for decades. Now he has a woman for himself who dedicates only to him and no other man. A woman where he doesn't need permission from someone else to have sex with and gives the ownership of her body and soul to him alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey Odiuser!!

Nobody likes your garbage stories, you fucking loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There are many stories in this genre that way better than this garbage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

That was some real brain damaged rambling. WTF?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 3 years ago

Well, I pretty much wanted to kill myself after reading that. Jesus!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Think

I think this is the biggest load of crap I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd have killed Scott to start with

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Crap

Use a brain op

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@WolfenSS69, Odiouser posted this here so he won't get bombed in LW, thinking he might get good scores in incest/taboo. Turned out it's his writing that is shit. If not, the scores would be higher.

Stop writing Odiouser, you don't have 'it'.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Well, that was dumb.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

I wish to fuck some of you people would write your own stories. This site is free and all of the authors give their time and effort for free. You have no right to abuse them. I however want to thank the author for this story in a category I rarely read. Could this happen? Who the hell knows. Some pretty kinky and vile stuff have happened all over the world. I is probably happening close to where you are now. Get off your arses and write your own story. Thank you author but you are up against it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was the worst story ever written on literotica

noxiouspersonalitynoxiouspersonalityalmost 2 years ago

I don't care about the content but dont blatantly lie to your audience. You outlined in the beginning this wasn't a cuckold story, yet almost immediately it's clear he's a cuckold. I assumed your weren't a liar so imagine my surprise when the main character is a cuckold throughout. I have no problem with that but can't stand for being lied to. Your low rating is deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit at best

Dear_DoraDear_Doraalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Super-hot, I just wish there had been more detail at the medical conferences, and that he and his mother had taken the liberty of watching them going at it.

Deathshot84Deathshot84over 1 year ago

Wish the husband wasn't a such a wuss though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

find a shrink

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Evidently Literotica readers really hate cuckold stories. They get even more hate filled comments in the Loving Wives category than in other categories. Maybe it would help calm the haters down if their was a dedicated Cuckold category (as distinct from Swinging/Sharing), but even that might not help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly hope the author gets some help. This is just so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was so bad im closing the tab the story was on so i dont have to read any more of this dreck. that was despicable. Havent like much of odious's work but this was the worst and it made me so disgusted that i wont read anything more of his/hers. stopped reading 1/2 way thru 2nd pafe, then went to coments before i barfed. hope neither odious or his mc's are american, this country's populace is fucked up enuf and we dont the authors sick people making our populace worse. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too outrageous to enjoy.............

BAnde53507BAnde535079 months ago

Odious. The single worst tale I've read on Lit.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

The son needs a pair of balls instead of being a cuck bitch he needs to learn to be a man I guess cuck bitches don't know how to learn to be a man 1 thing is for sure all the cuck bitches will like this story but we know the truth cuck bitches can't survive in a real mans world that's why they don't work or anything just stays home and has to beg to get out online,watch TV,eat and shower cause they are scared to just do it and there scared that a man would call them a cuck bitch in front of everyone and too there face which a man would

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

that was a tortuous tale... last time he'd see Will because his wife ran off with him? Because he never came back? Because he died? Because the husband finally did something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dumbest story I have ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous