All Comments on 'Father, Please'

by love_inhighdef

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
should be banned

this was nothing but a rape. it was disgusting and you should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore him

Ignore the other comment, maybe he doesn't realize that there is a non-consent category and you thought incest section was better. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting start.

I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was hot

I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
warning should have been given

It's a damn rape story. Even if you thought it fit better in Incest, it's still a damn rape story. One star.

OliverCOliverCover 8 years ago
Please ignore the trolls...

I enjoyed your story very much, incest/rape whatever it may be.

I love how you made it all credible which, after all, is what makes me hard.

Thank you...

OliverC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Very well written! You will, no doubt, have your haters because of the non-consentual flavor, but as for the writing, it was superlative. I enjoyed it immensely and would ask you to keep it up!!!!

You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
greeeeeat story

Please make her pregnant

love_inhighdeflove_inhighdefover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for reading, rating and leaving the positive comments!

I am also really sorry I didn't include a nonconsent warning. I've submitted an edited version with a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too early

I think its best to have the story where it is especially when its not complete ... incest is incest whether its what you call rape or not ...

Flyer742Flyer742over 8 years ago
Incest

Make her pregnant so she will stay home and become your new wife and have you babies

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I loved it

And to think I prefer mom and son stories. If it's not too much trouble could you contact me when part 2 comes? ***** stars!

suzie4usuzie4uover 8 years ago
I liked this

I experienced this with an uncle. He actually did get me pregnant and I had 3 children from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Some may quibble for which category this should be...

I, however appreciate the combined titillation. I hope you'll continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Questionable if consensual but if you continue please let her go to school without being pregnant.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

She'll be back for more!

uSolitary1964uSolitary1964over 8 years ago
More

Please continue...

larry74403larry74403over 8 years ago
Very hot story

I can see where the complainers are coming from, but it's just a story. Get over yourselves. You just mad cause this little story gave you boners.

saywutsaywutover 8 years ago
Kind of rapey

Not sure this is the right category but it was okay.

readymademilfreadymademilfover 8 years ago
Haters need to stop

I really enjoyed this story and would like to read more. It's a story about incest. This story is actually better because of the rapey aspect. I'm tired of the stupid girls at 18 in most of the stories on here who don't know what a penis is. YOU are a great writer! Ignore the haters!!

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Had to leave a review

I've read a lot of father daughter incest stories, and do you know which ones are my favorites? The rapey ones. They are the best. My attraction to the non-con genre actually LED me to my attraction to the incest genre. I never had any sexual attraction to my father or my brother, and I still have none whatsoever, but it is the taboo nature of the incest genre that makes it exciting. This story combines 2 of my 3 favorite genres of erotica. Guess which is the third! This was a great quick-stroke piece. It was paced well, but if you just wanted to get to the action, it was easy to scroll to. I enjoyed the rape aspect, strange though it seems, even to me. No one really knows why the concept rape is such a turn on, but I believe it's in our blood to crave being claimed and bred. And the idea of father-daughter sex is one of the naughtiest fetishes. Pair that sickest-of-sick fetish with the carnal instincts of all men and women, and you have one fucking hot story. I hope he actually tries to get her pregnant and it isn't just a happy accident. That was another fetish I found after expanding to incest---impregnation! All you "haters" need to take a chill pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. How you wrote it was superb, I enjoyed reading it. Haters gonna hate, but your writing, will keep getting better and better. I look forward to reading the 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mnnnn

This story made my clit throb kik hell. You are an amazing writer, I loved the rape aspect...mmmnnn just mmmnnn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five star rating, but...

The story subject itself isn't to my liking. But different genres attract different fans, and I'm not a fan of the one your story belongs to. That being said, everything else was done superbly, and I could not in good conscience give a poor rating to such a well written story simply because I didn't like the subject matter.

naughtyrosienaughtyrosieover 7 years ago
LOVE IT

Usually not a big fan of father daughter but you made this one of the best works I've read on here!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
I Love It!!

You are an amazing father/daughter author lady lol,

But seriously,this was so well written and extremely arousing,I almost had a ore ejaculate moment while reading that paragraph how Sarah resembled her mother while she laid on her back with her knees bent,knees close to touching her chest and that delicious description of her puffy lips and "fat clit" oh fuuuuck! I almost exploded upon hearing that lol

GREAT JOB!! Unfortunately ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s is all I could give ya' but you totally earned every single one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous