Father Ted's Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Priest Is Appointed Parish Priest.
5.8k words
4.62
19.7k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
734 Followers

All story characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

At seven Jo messaged me to say that the fridges had arrived and were working perfectly and Ruth drank half a bottle of Champagne before she fell asleep, Ruth had said it was a lovely taste and cooled her throat. Sister Maria had suggested using ice cubes in a bucket to chill the Champagne faster.

Jo also said it was a young priest that ran all the church's websites and he knew of the app for the appointment system and would install it tomorrow. I asked Jo if she could arrange for a printer to print business cards with Father Ted and my email address at St Thomas, along with my work mobile number, I asked how many parishioners there were and she said just over one thousand six hundred, I asked her to get me two thousand cards.

That weekend was spent looking after mum, we had a very relaxing weekend, mum told me that John would definitely be attending my first mass and his secretary would inform St Thomas on Monday. This got me thinking about my speech, I was going to introduce new ways to do things which would make it easier for the congregation to get in touch with me and would allow me to save a lot of time.

Jo phoned me on Monday morning to tell me the Archbishop would attend my first mass on Sunday, this was a great honour as he rarely did this, I told Jo it would be because I was the best in my year and he'd taken an interest in the church's I had worked in. Jo suggested that she could be free on Wednesday afternoon and could be at the cottage at twelve-thirty. I told her I'd be there.

Wednesday afternoon came around so quickly, the time with Jo was excellent, she was so hot, I had brought a little bottle of Coconut Oil, that little bottle gave us both so much pleasure during the four hours we were there. I gave Jo three vaginal orgasms when I ass fucked her, all three were body-shaking orgasms, after that I lubed her massive breasts, Jo got a surprise when I put my stiff cock between her breasts and asked her to press her breasts together, against my cock and I'd give her a titty fuck, Jo said, "Ted, I'm so glad you've introduced me to Coconut Oil, it's much better than the KY jelly I've been using, do you like how I'm squeezing my nipples so hard as you titty fuck me?"

"Jo, I feel so comfortable around you, we both want to have pleasure in bed, you give me pleasure and you give yourself pleasure too, we work well as a team and I love your big tits."

"That's so true, it's knowing and understanding on how to have pleasure, there was a priest in his sixties that took my virginity, he was useless in bed, my Mother Superior had taught me about the vows I would be taking on poverty, obedience and chastity, the understanding of these vows varies a lot, poverty doesn't come into it, we live well, we eat and drink well, we don't live in poverty. We're all obedient, which makes us all submissive in bed. In the year before I took my vows my Mother Superior explained and offered me a way that I could have sex and still remain a nun."

"Twenty years ago, I was so like Sister Maria is today. I was a novice nun with a voluptuous body, every night I was pleasuring myself with my fingers, I was making myself cum at least once a day. One night after I'd cum I took a shower as my juice was running down my thighs. The shower jet was so powerful, I positioned the jet from the shower head on my pussy and spread my cunt flaps, I was amazed at the pleasure the jet gave me when it hit my clit, I keep the jet on my clit until I climaxed, my whole body shook when I came. Then a voice said, "Did you enjoy that Sister Joan?"

It was my Mother Superior, she must have watched me cum, I took a deep breath and said, "Mother Superior, I must be honest, I enjoyed it, the jet from the shower has given me the best orgasm in my life."

She looked at my naked body and said, "Water masturbation can be excellent if you're solo, please dry yourself and come to my room."

"Ted, that's how I started to have sex with a woman on a regular basis, she explained to me that the church had a problem with losing nuns and priests because of the celibacy laws, as she put it. When a novice felt she didn't want to be celibate, she still didn't have the social and sexual skills to satisfy a man, then we should provide her with these skills which would benefit the priests and save us from losing another nun."

That's how it started with me, for a month I was having sex with my Mother Superior, the amount of experience, knowledge and pleasure I had in this month was incredible. I was taken to a church one evening, we entered by a back door, I was told to confess to lustful thoughts, he asked how lustful were your thoughts? I had to tell him I wanted to suck cock then I had to ask, would you like me to suck you off? A stiff cock appeared between the curtains, I had to compliment him on the size of his cock then I took him in my mouth. This was the first cock I'd seen in my life; my Mother Superior had trained me on how to deep throat her biggest dildo and how to tongue wash his heavy balls."

"As with everything with sex I soon found out that I was enjoying giving him oral, he gave me no warning as he flooded my throat with his seed, I brought his cock into my mouth and tasted his creamy spunk, I'd been told to suck and swallow which I did. I came off his cock, he withdrew it behind the curtains and said, "Thank you Sister, for your first blow job you have done well, I give 9 out of 10, if you use your tongue more before you take the cock in your mouth this will give more pleasure to whoever you're sucking off, in the next confessional box there's another priest waiting for you, when you enter the box say, good evening Father would you like me to suck you off?

This time a bigger stiff cock, than the previous priest appeared between the curtains. I nibbled his hard shaft and licked him everywhere, he came so quickly, I got 10 out of 10 this time, I was hoping that I would have to suck another cock but it didn't happen my Mother Superior drove me home, I'd done well."

"My next assignment was with an older priest, he's the one who deflowered me, he would come to the convent once a week, he gave me a lot of firsts, anal and a titty fuck. But let's get back to Maria, I believe she is ready to experience some sexual pleasure, Ted would you like to work with me on her education, I noticed her brushing her big breast against your arm as she poured your wine, the way she looks at you tells me she's interested in you. She was so impressed with the Champagne you gave Ruth; would you like me to give her your private number and ask her to update you on Ruth's condition?"

"Jo, why not, she's got magnificent big breasts, I understand your thinking on this, let's do it, if she's a problem with the chastity vows then you can help her, and I'll do my bit too."

Jo smiled and said, "What a handful her tits are, I'm looking forward to getting a mouthful of them myself, her nipples get so hard and she loves them squeezed tightly."

"Jo, give her my private number, I want to do you doggy style as I want to ensure your pussy is tingling as you lie in bed tonight."

Jo was well satisfied when we left the cottage, I'd asked Jo about the cottage and who knew about it and what it was used for? She told me it was owned by the church and used by the bishop as his love nest, but nobody knew that. Father Peter knew about it as the running costs were taken from St Thomas budget. As I drove home I was looking forward to Saturday knowing I was going to have an exciting future.

When I got home, mum was at her yoga, I took the time to start working on my speech, Jo had told me she'd given Father Paul my number, he was the priest doing the website and he wanted to talk to me about the times I wanted for the appointment system. When he phoned, I was impressed as he gave me a lot of suggestions and several other things that would reduce a priest's workload. We spoke for over forty-five minutes and his suggestions also helped me with my speech.

My phoned beeped, I had a message from Sister Maria, it read, "Dear Father Ted, Mother Joan has given me your mobile number as she would like me to keep you updated on Sister Ruth's condition as Mother Ann is so busy preparing things for your arrival on Saturday."

"That was a lovely gesture you made to Sister Ruth, I don't think she's long for this life but she's perked up with her Champagne, she told me that her throat had been on fire and now it's feels as though it's been cooled. She's being give two injections a day, Dr Kay is wonderful as are Sisters Karen and Ann. It hasn't been easy for Mother Joan as she didn't get on with Father Peter, we are all looking forward to Saturday when you take over from Father Peter. Father Peter's brother is spending this week with Father Peter and he has not been around which is giving Mother Joan a lot more work."

"I hope all is good with you and you're enjoying your holiday. I will keep you updated on any developments here. Kind Regards, novice Sister Maria."

I replied, "Dear Maria, thank you so much for taking the time to update me on Sister Ruth's condition, if the Champagne is giving her some relief, then I'm happy, I saw the kindness in her eyes and I wanted to help her. I'm not on holiday, I'm working on Sunday's sermon. Please help Sister Joan as she's a lovely lady as you are. She'll give you good advice, please be honest with her as she wants the best for you. When will you take your vows? Please update me about what's happening at St Thomas and Sister Ruth. Sister Maria I'm looking forward to working with you and Mother Joan, Sisters Karen and Ann. Do you know why Father Peter and Mother Joan fell out? Regards Ted, please call me Ted when we write privately, Ted."

I was happy Maria had messaged me as I continued to work on my speech, chatting earlier with Father Paul had helped the speech. I was now trimming it as I didn't want to speak for longer than five minutes, I'd learned this at the seminary, keep them short and to the point.

My phone beeped, Maria had replied, "Dear Ted, thank you for allowing me to call you Ted, I feel honoured. I take my vows in eight months' time, I'm a little worried about this as I'm getting older, I'm having more unclean thoughts on a much more regular basis, I suppose it's part of growing up, I read in a book that my unclean thoughts are the devil's way of tempting me."

"I've only been here for two years and don't know the reason for their disagreement though this week Father Peter hasn't been around and it's a much happier and nicer place to work. Father Peter drinks a lot and his brother is the same, they drink all day long."

"I was thinking that maybe I should come to you when you're here and confess to you as I can't do that with Father Peter, he does things to me that excite me and give me the unclean thoughts."

"I tasted the Champagne tonight, there was just over a glass left in the bottle, I drank it and it was delicious, Sister Ruth will get a fresh bottle in the morning. Thanks for taking the time to write back, I'm looking forward to your speech on Sunday, there's a rumour going around that the Archbishop is going to be here for your first mass, if I hear any more then I'll let you know, kind regards Maria."

I decided to reply to Maria, I wrote, "Dear Maria, thanks for your message, maybe you should have a word with Mother Joan, I'm sure she'll give you valuable life lessons, you should perhaps tell her about your inner demons as she'll be able to advise you in so many ways. Of course, I'd love to hear your confession, as WhatsApp is encrypted your message can only be read by you or me, a bit like confession I'd like to know how Father Peter excited you and gave you the unclean thoughts."

"The archbishop will be in St Thomas on Sunday for my first mass, he ordained me and I was a good student at the seminary, he's taken an interest in me and guided me through my church career.

Look forward to hearing from you, Ted"

Five minutes later Maria replied, she wrote, "Thanks Ted, I appreciate this so much and I'm so happy that the Archbishop is coming to your first mass at St Thomas, Sunday will be a big day for you and all the nuns in the Convent."

"It all started around seven months ago with Father Peter, one day he told me I'd beautiful breasts, I thanked him for telling me as I've been self-conscious about them as they are so big. He would brush his hand or arm against them when he was close to me or passing. At the beginning he had done this only once, then three weeks or a month later he'd do it again, it got to the stage that I was hoping he would do it as it made my breasts and other parts of my body tingle."

"In the first four or five months he brushed against my breasts maybe ten or twelve times. Then things changed, instead of brushing against them he started fondling them, if I was close to him he'd feel them, whenever I saw him my nipples hardened."

"I knew his timetable, I knew when he was about and I started being in private places with him, he was fondling my breasts every day and telling me he loved my big tits and every time he did it, I was soaked down below. Just before his brother arrived, he'd come up behind me and cup my breasts telling me how he loved big breasts, he'd squeeze my nipples hard and that give me lots of tingles, the last time he fondled me from behind he was also pushing into me from behind, I could feel his hard erection at my backside, I was so curious after that but that was the last time, he fondled me. What should I do now? What should I say to Mother Joan, should I tell her what I've told you? I'll still be awake for a while if you can reply, Ted thank you for taking this interest in me, kind regards, Maria."

I phoned Jo and told her everything that Maria had told me, Jo finished the talk by saying, "Ted, Peter was playing with her tits and I'm playing with her tits, reply to her and tell her to tell everything to me, after you reply to her message me, I'll wait five minutes then phone and invite her for a glass of wine in my bedroom, I think I'll be playing with more than her tits tonight."

I had just finished replying to Maria and messaged Jo when Mum came home and started cooking a gorgeous meal just wearing a kimono. As she worked at the microwave, I went behind her and cupped her massive breasts, just as Peter had done to Maria, I nibbled on her earlobe as I pushed my erection against her butt, mum said, "Ted, I love it when you fondle my breasts like this, you're firm but gentle and love feeling your hard cock at my butt. After dinner we're going straight to bed, we've only three nights left until you're at St Thomas, this holiday has been great, when will you come and look after me when you start work?"

"Babs, I've enjoyed it too, going to bed with you every night then waking up in the morning with you has been great, how many times a week do you want to see me? It's only a short drive."

"As often as you can darling, I can't visit you which is a pity, I'd say three times a week is the minimum and more if you can manage it."

"Babs, let me get settled in then we'll get into a routine, if you need me urgently let me know and I'll be there."

The next morning mum and I were still in bed at eleven, we'd woken up at eight, we had showered together, mum had put on an even sexier kimono and was cooking breakfast, I checked my phone, I had a message from Jo.

"Good morning Ted, Maria spent the night with me, we had a bottle of wine and a long chat, I put on a very sexy negligee when I knew she was coming to my bedroom, she was wearing a top and a pair of jeans, she's the same cup size as me, the bra and massive panties she was wearing are now in the bin, the pants she was wearing you could make twenty thongs out of it. I've so much lingerie that I've given her quite a bit of very sexy lingerie, I've also given her some working bras that don't push her big breasts out."

"Ted, Maria is very affectionate, she loves to give pleasure though she hasn't a lot of experience, I told her that it was normal and common to have sexual needs and urges and still be a nun but she must be discreet and careful who she had sex with, she accepted this. I told her I was on the pill, I asked her if she would like to go on the pill as Father Ted may want to have sex with you as priests have the same sexual needs and urges as nuns. When I asked her this, I had two fingers deep inside her gorgeous cunt and my thumb working her huge clit, she's now on the pill. I don't see any problems with Maria, she wants to give pleasure and I'll teach her how to do that. She's coming tonight after supper and I'm going to shave her gorgeous cunt. I'll have to keep you updated, I'm thinking about you Jo."

Mum and I didn't do anything on Friday, if we weren't in bed we were lounging around drinking wine. Jo messaged on Friday morning saying that Maria had never had a man before but she'd burst her hymen with the handle of a hairbrush. Jo felt that Maria was ready now and was confident that soon she'd be excellent in bed. She asked if I could be there around ten on Saturday morning? I messaged her back saying I'd be there.

Saturday morning came, mum woke me at seven, her butt plug was in, she was ready for anal and I was ready to give it to her. I gave her three vaginal orgasms then did her gorgeous pussy doggy style. We showered together, mum made breakfast and I left as she was going to the hairdresser to have her hair done for tomorrow, she hugged and kissed me so lovingly, I said, "Babs, I'm only a phone call away."

It was just after nine, I was happy that I'd be early, my phone rang, it was Jo, I answered and Jo said, "Ted, I've some sad news, Sister Ruth passed away in her sleep last night, Dr Kay has been in and given the death certificate, she wasn't in any pain and she's now at peace with herself. The undertakers have been here and she's now in her coffin and lying in the second sacristy of the church, she'll be buried on Monday, if it's suitable for you, at ten o'clock, when do think you'll be here?"

"Jo, she's at peace now, no problem with the mass on Monday, I'll be with you in ten minutes."

"Ted, that's great, Peter and his brother are flying to Australia tomorrow morning to visit another brother, their tickets are non-changeable otherwise he would have done it. It's not a happy place here today, we'll just have to get on with it, looking forward to seeing you."

I arrived at the Chapel House, the door was opened by Sister Maria with Mother Joan standing behind her, I said, "Good morning, we have had a bad start to the day, hopefully things will get better, how are both of you?"

Jo said, "What's happened was expected, we'll get over it and life will go on, I'd better give you a key to the door then you can come and go as you please, is this your only suitcase and we'll take you to your bedroom?"

Sister Maria said, "Father Ted, may I carry it for you? I will look after all your laundry."

I smiled and said, "I'll carry it Sister Maria, I think my laundry will be good in your safe hands."

Both Jo's and Maria's massive breasts looked incredible in their habits, both their wide sensuous hips looked amazing as I followed them to my bedroom, I was wondering how long it would be before I got a threesome with these two.

I complimented Jo on the excellent job on my bedroom, the bathroom was luxurious, Jo and Maria unpacked my suitcase, Jo took a pair of my trousers and put it in the trouser press then said, "Shall we have a cappuccino?"

I said, "I'd love one."

"Sister Maria, would you make three cappuccinos and join us in the lounge where we can have some peace and quiet?"

"Yes Mother Joan, I'll get them now and thank you for inviting me to join you."

jd8406
jd8406
734 Followers
12