All Comments on 'Father Ted's Diary Ch. 03'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is deveoping and a great read 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Exciting read so much potential and 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story has great potential got 5 Stars but wish I could have given it 10

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

there's just about no description of the sex in your story; Father Ted and his monster cock just go from one conquest to the next. I'd say work on quality over quantity. This glossing over of the sex might work in some other forum, but is out of place here on Literotica! Big cocks always help to make and keep a story interesting, only let's hear about how each felt when his cock is put in and the rhythm and rhyme of the fucking and sucking- if each encounter is lengthened, it makes it far easier to fire one off!

Also: Your use of commas instead of periods only confuses- you might think it flows better, but one sentence of yours is really four or five sentences strung together, and they're not typos. Your dialogue is fairly wooden as well. People talk in contractions- try and read your dialogue and see how many 'isn't' s instead of 'is not' s you can come up with. Makes for better flow.

Father Ted is about the biggest man-whore i've read about. Lucky lucky Teddy with the big cock that needs constant servicing! And with a whole flock of nuns and a congregation of 1,600, he'll probably work his way through every last female and maybe a male along the way, too! After all, who among us wouldn't like to handle his big cock just to live vicariously through his beast of a dong?

NormBNormB8 months ago

Great set of books. Looking forward to tne next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES