Father Ted's Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Priest Is Appointed Parish Priest.
5k words
4.65
17.7k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
696 Followers

All sexual activity participants are above eighteen.

After getting to my bedroom, Jo and I undressed. Jo noted that Kay and Alice had made their move and that it was fine with her since there were several frustrated mature women in the parish. She advised me to take care of them to keep the parish together, but also not to forget about her or Maria.

Jo's body was a work of art. Her breasts were two sensuous globes, and her succulent, glistening cunt told me she was ready for me. We kissed and fondled lovingly before I laid her on top of the bed and went on top of her. Jo guided my bulbous head inside her gorgeous cunt, and I felt the warmth and tightening of her strong cunt muscles.

I followed Jo's lead and matched her powerful rhythm. With her calves resting on my chest, she moaned in pleasure, telling me how my magnificent cock made her tingle. She suggested that Maria take over in the cowgirl position to avoid any discomfort and enjoy my skills.

Kissing Jo reminded me of losing my virginity to my mom, and I vowed to make Maria's night unforgettable."

We showered together. I said, "Jo, I'm going to dress casually tonight, how about you?"

"I'll dress casually as well. Not sure about Maria; I've only seen her in jeans and tops. I can lend her something to wear since we're the same size. What about tight leggings and a nice top? Do you want that? I'd better go now and tell Maria to take you in the cowgirl position."

We kissed, and she left, I was thinking about the ladies that liked to suck cock and wanted to record them. I had a battery-operated smoke alarm/spy camera with a 180-degree fish-eye lens, I got it from the car and had it installed ten minutes later, the lens was HD and it streamed the video if I wanted to record directly and only to my smartphone, I used my private one for this. The confessional box had a chair or a cushioned piece of wood which could be knelt on, I was happy I'd set this up as I wanted to know who was confessing to me.

The church had the Chapel House attached to it and there was a tunnel connecting the Convent to the Chapel House which exited by the door the priest used to enter the church. I was walking along this tunnel now towards the door that the nuns used, the Convent also had a main door which was mostly used for deliveries as the Convent didn't get many visitors. As I reached the nun's door, I rang the bell and it was promptly opened by Maria, she was dressed casually in a top and very tight leggings, her Camel's Toe looked so inviting, I said, "Hi Maria, you look gorgeous."

Maria smiled and said, "So do you, Jo was wondering if we could drink Champagne this evening as a welcoming for you?"

"No problem, let's do that."

She pushed her breasts out for me as she led me into the Convent's lounge, all the nuns were there and dressed in casual clothes, Maria said, "Father Ted has said that Champagne is good."

Jo smiled, and I sat down beside her as Sister Ann poured the Champagne, when we all had Champagne Sister Ann said, "Father Ted, this is a lovely treat for us, we all thank you and we also thank you for the Champagne Sister Ruth had in her last days, we all welcome you to St Thomas and we're all sure you'll do well here."

We all clinked glasses, I was happy that Sister Ruth had this Champagne as the aftertaste was so smooth. We chatted with the main topic being about the archbishop coming tomorrow, then Sister Ann said, "Shall we eat now everything is ready, her and Sister Karen's Camel's Toe looked perfect and so did their sensuous butts as I followed them into the dining room.

The meal was delicious, they certainly knew how to cook and as I looked at Ann and Karen I knew that I'd be having them soon, it would just happen I was sure of that.

The meal ended and Jo said, "You two slip away now, Ted, there's some Champagne chilling in your fridge I'm looking forward to hearing from you later."

As we walked through the connecting tunnel, I felt Maria's gorgeous butt, I ran a finger up and down her ass cheeks, I found her butt hole and pushed a finger against it, Maria said, "Ted, I feel so comfortable when you touch me, you can touch me anywhere, I love it when Jo slips a finger in back there."

As I went down on her, Maria's face lit up with pleasure, I spread her thick cunt flaps open and out popped her huge clit, Maria gasped when I teased it with my tongue then I nibbled up and down her left cunt flap as I finger fucked her dripping pussy, I moved over and nibbled her right flap as Maria pushed her cunt against my mouth. I took her huge clit in my mouth and started to suck it; it was like a little penis.

Maria's hips were now moving vigorously as I sucked her clit and finger fucked her, I felt her body twitch twice as she had two micro-organisms, I was finger fucking her with three fingers now, Maria said, "Ted, this feels so good, you're making me so wet I'm sure I had a couple of orgasms and I'm having no discomfort at all, your cock looks so good, can I play with him as I see some pre-cum on your slit?"

I came off her and said, "Maria, of course you can, you have a gorgeous cunt and your cum tastes so sweet, it's good you have no problems, I'll give you one more orgasm and I think it'll be a big one."

I sensed she was going to cum soon, she adjusted her body to a position she could lick the pre-cum off my piss slit, she removed it then squeezed the slit open as her tongue tip cleared any cum from inside my slit.

I heard Maria cry out, "I'm cumming."

I kept sucking as I pulled my fingers out of her gorgeous cunt and using her cunt juice as lube, I started finger fucking her tight ass with two fingers. She filled my mouth with her delicious cum, Maria's whole body was shaking, she was having a big one.

It took Maria over a minute to compose herself, I was breathing through my nose as my mouth was full of her delicious cum, Maria had an angelic look on her face as she said, "Ted, this just gets better and better, I never imagined this could be so good, come up here I want to kiss you."

Maria obviously had no idea what I was holding in my mouth, I slowly stuck my tongue out showing her the large blob of her cum, she pulled me close and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, sharing her cum evenly. Maria said, "Ted, the more I get the more I want, will you lie back now and I'll take you cowgirl?"

"Maria, we're all the same, the more we get the more we want, the secret is to do it lovingly making sure you are giving and receiving pleasure, you're nice and wet, you should be able to take me easily but if you have any pain, stop at once, as you put me inside you go down on me slowly."

Maria smiled and said, "Jo told me what to do and she's also told me how to tighten and release my cunt muscles to give you a lovely tight ride."

Maria was smiling as she squatted over me, gripping my cock at the base, she teased her huge clit with the bulbous head of my monster cock, Maria looked so comfortable in the way she was handling my cock I didn't know if she'd had a cock before and said, "Maria, what you're doing feels so good, have you ever had a cock before?"

She smiled and said, "Ted, you're going to be the first to penetrate me and I'm looking forward to having you inside me, Jo has had me with a strap on and I enjoyed that but you're thicker and longer than the strap on she used on me."

Maria was now positioning the bulbous head of my cock in the middle of her gorgeous long sex slit, I said, "Maria, take it easy and go slowly if you have any discomfort stop at once, I think I've made you wet enough to take him but still go slowly until you're used to the size of him."

Maria then pushed down on me, she took my full length on her first push and as she raised herself off me, she smiled and said, "Ted, it's amazing, Jo told me that I'd feel stretched but it would feel so good, let me get a rhythm going now, I have no discomfort at all, the head of your cock is stimulating my cervix you're going to make me cum."

Maria soon had an amazing rhythm going, and she was tightening her strong cunt muscles at the base and head of each thrust. I felt her twitch then felt the warmth of her cum running down my shaft I said, "Maria, I want you to cum a lot I love feeling your cum run down my cock this feels so good."

Maria was now pounding my cock as I started to finger her huge clit, she was purring with pleasure now Maria had two other orgasms and I realised that I was getting close, I said, "Maria, I'm getting close are you on the pill?"

Maria was also close and said, "Ted no problem, Dr Kay put me on the pill, you'll be the first man to cum inside me, cum for me Ted let's try to cum together, I'm cumming."

It was amazing, we both climaxed within seconds of each other Maria was having a mind-blowing orgasm which took her at least two minutes to compose herself, as I shot my load deep inside her I pulled her close to me and we kissed lovingly for several minutes then Maria surprised me when she said, "Ted, it's a big day for you tomorrow, have you got your sermon ready?"

I smiled and said, "I have, I've been working on it for a while, I'm keeping it short and to the point, hopefully it'll go down well."

Maria smiled and said, "It will be a big day for you, especially with the archbishop being there, I prefer short sermons as some of the priests keep rambling on about nothing, Ted your magnificent cock is still hard I'd love it if you took me again but will you do me doggy style, Jo told me that it's incredible how deep you can go?"

We kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes longer then I got Maria on all fours on top of the bed, her gorgeous butt at the bottom of my bed, her massive tits were jiggling beautifully as she got into position. I slipped two fingers inside her tight long slit knowing that she would take me easily, I positioned the bulbous head in the middle of her dripping slit and pushed gently but firmly Maria gasped and said, "Fuck, you're so fucking big and you are going so deep get a rhythm going and make me cum."

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, and I felt so aroused when Maria said fuck and fucking, I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun with Maria and Jo, then to give Maria some additional pleasure I moved my left hand onto her hairless swollen vulva and started fondling her huge hard clit, Maria grunted with pleasure she was loving everything I was doing to her and just before I slipped my two fingers lubed with her cum inside her tight ass I said, "Has Jo been inside your back hole?"

"Yes, she used a butt plug on me and I enjoyed it, your fingers are nice, thick and long would you think I was a naughty girl if I asked for another finger?"

I smiled as my cock pounded into Maria's gorgeous slit as I fingered her clit and with my other hand, I finger fucked her tight ass with three fingers, I replied, "I love naughty girls and the naughtier they are the more I like them Maria considering this is the first cock you've had, you're giving me a great ride."

Maria had a series of micro-orgasms then she had a massive body-shaking orgasm, she was shaking uncontrollable for the best part of two minutes while I continued to pound her relentlessly throughout her massive climax. I then pulled out and turned her around and we lay on top of my bed kissing and touching.

Maria was a beautiful young woman who naturally oozed sex, she had a beautiful contented look on her face, we had both enjoyed our session and I was sure things would only get better between us. My mobile rang, it was Jo, I said, "It would be great if you could join us now."

She laughed and said, "I'll be with you in a minute, I think it better if Maria and I don't spend the night with you as tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I've arranged with Karen to have breakfast at eight, she and Ann are working their butts off getting the finger buffet ready."

Jo arrived a couple of minutes later wearing only a kimono, it didn't take us long to get started and they were both talking about tomorrow. I was starting to realise how important it was for all of us, especially me, then I started to think of my speech as I was riding Jo in the missionary position, Jo was hot and I felt her twitch twice then she had a massive orgasm.

Afterwards the three of us lay on top of my bed kissing and talking, I soon understood that Jo was thinking more about tomorrow's inaugural ceremony than I was and I was also thinking thank goodness she was, my parting words to both of them were, "This has been a great day, I'm sure tomorrow will be a wonderful day and I've the feeling Jo, that'll be down to you and all the work you're putting into this."

As they left, we kissed lovingly then I had another read of my sermon, I was sure that I'd get my message across.

After a good night's sleep, I got up and went over to the Convent dining room for breakfast, it was excellent Jo was certainly in control; she had a meeting with the organist at nine and it was slowly dawning on me that Jo was coordinating everything that was happening today. My inaugural mass would start at eleven and I started to check out the church, the floral displays were amazing. Sister Karen had looked after the flowers. Mum had phoned to wish me all the best and that she'd be so proud of me at the service. She asked if I could visit her at home on Tuesday and also attend Whites wine tasting at six in the evening.

I walked on to the alter at eleven, the church was full and I saw mum and Archbishop John, they weren't sitting together as they made sure they were very discreet. Mum was sitting with Lady Jean Hardy, who sat on several of the same committees as mum, she was similar to mum maybe ten years older but still a tall voluptuous woman, her husband was older than her and was a wealthy business man.

The service went perfectly and as I walked to the pulpit to give my sermon, I honestly felt a little nervous, I started my sermon saying how privileged I felt to be here to be your new parish priest I made reverence to mum when I held up an old diary mum had given me when I'd started secondary school and how mum had told me when she'd given it to me that time was valuable and I'd to make good use of my time.

Then I held up my smartphone and said, "This is my new diary, there's four confessional boxes in this church and there's only one of me."

I then went on to explain that confessions could only be held by appointment and the appointments could be made on the Church website and they would be anonymous. I also explained that at collection time there would be two collection baskets one for the collection and the other contained my card with email address and mobile number. I then requested if they were messaging me, to use WhatsApp as their service was encrypted and I would endeavour to reply to all messages within twelve hours.

I finished off by saying that we were now living in a digital age and by using technology I could make myself available more quickly and provide a better service. I could see the congregation were nodding in agreement that's when I knew I'd got my message across, I even noticed Archbishop John's head nod.

When we got to communion time, because it was my first mass in my new parish, I was the only one dispensing the host and there were over five hundred in the congregation. Mum and Lady Jean Hardy came together, mum was first, I gave her the middle finger on her tongue she smiled and moved her tongue from left to right. Lady Jean was next, I was sure that she was pushing her massive tits out for me as her tits were jiggling beautifully in her push-up bra, our eye contact was good and I gave her my middle finger across her tongue, she smiled and winked as she moved her tongue so seductively from left to right across her bottom lip, I knew then that I'd be chatting with her later.

The mass finished, and I invited all the congregation into the Church Hall for the finger buffet. An hour later my hand was sore after all the handshakes I'd given, the parishioners were nice and amiable, they were also wealthy and the majority of the women had the 'I need fucked look' on their faces. Mum approached me and whispered, "Ted, John needs to go as he's going to a football match this afternoon, that was an incredible sermon you gave, John told me that your finger is definitely on the pulse, he wants a quick word with you before he goes and I'm sure that you'll be on a few quangos after today. Lady Jean and I haven't eaten yet as we wanted to eat with you, please come and have a word with John."

My conversation with John lasted twenty minutes. I outlined a system that one priest would cover for ten parishes in the local area, this would ensure the priest would be on call one and have the next nine nights off. I told him that I needed his advice if the nuns from the Convent could administrate last rites, as this would also reduce the work load of the priests. John smiled and said, "Ted, I agree wholeheartedly with you about reducing the workload of our priests, however Babs wants you to sit on several committees so my secretary will be in touch with you shortly regarding this, Ted you could be a breath of fresh air in the archdiocese."

After Archbishop John left, I continued with my mingling Karen, Ann and Maria were doing an excellent job with the drinks and finger buffet, Jo was introducing me to so many people there were so many names to remember and this was going to be a big challenge for me but I knew once I got into my daily duties, I would soon get to know them and remember their names.

The Church Hall was beginning to empty and my hand was taking another hammering as people said their goodbyes. I started thinking of the cottage I had used with Jo; it would make an ideal bolt hole for me as I didn't want to bring mum to my bedroom or the bedroom Jo had put a connecting door in the Chapel house. I was standing beside the main door of the Church Hall and Jo approached me and said, "Ted, I can't believe how well this has gone today, it's been a great success and what a sermon you gave, how's it been for you?"

I smiled and said, "Jo, it's been great, the sermon was the right length and the message I wanted to get across, I believe got across, there's something I want to ask you?"

Jo came closer to me and pushed her massive meaty tits out and whispered, "Ted, don't be shy, you know that you can ask me anything."

I grinned and said, "Jo, I'm thinking about the cottage, I want to use it as a bolt hole, a place I can go to and know that I've got complete privacy, do you see a problem with that?"

Jo smiled and said, "Ted, I can understand that and I don't have a problem with it, I hope you will invite me over to share your privacy. I'll give you a key and after we're finished here, I'll take Maria with me to clean it up for you. When the bishop was alive, he enjoyed it when I was very submissive and there's a lot of Velcro wrist and ankle cuffs plus a wonderful selection of toys. The beauty of the cottage is it's so secluded and I could be as noisy as I needed to be, the toys are all in a cupboard in the Master bedroom, the only thing that's missing is Coconut Oil, I think for Maria's next experience we should leave them there, are you ok with this?"

I smiled and as I saw mum walking towards us, I said quickly, "Jo, I don't have a lot of experience with BDSM but I'm sure you'll be able to teach me, please give me the key and that's great if you and Maria could tidy up the cottage this afternoon, here's my mum coming, please let me introduce her to you."

Both mum and Jo were taking a good look at each other, mum looked stunning in her outfit, I said, "Mum, I'd like to introduce you to Mother Joan or Jo as we call her, Jo this is my mother Babs and I'm sure you two will get on like a house on fire."

jd8406
jd8406
696 Followers
12