Father Ted's Diary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both shook hands then Jo said, "Hi Babs, I'm so happy to meet you, you must be so proud of Ted today?"

"Jo, thank you so much, I'm sure Ted's sermon got a lot of people's attention, he outlined the problem with the lack of clergy so well and I'm sure his new diary will be a progressive way forward."

Jo smiled and said, "Babs, you're so right in what you say, this is what is needed as the Church numbers are dropping, please excuse me as I must go now but I look forward to seeing you around the Church."

Jo then left and mum said, "I think Jo likes you, I'd be nice to her as she can help you a lot, have you eaten yet? Jean had to go and drive her husband to the train station as he's going to London for the week on business."

I replied, "I haven't eaten anything yet, have you had anything?"

Mum smiled and said, "I nibbled a little with Jean, you have impressed her and that's a good thing as she sits on the chair of several committees, she also asked for your smartphone number and I gave her your private number, I'm sure she'll be calling you soon, let's go and get you something to eat, I saw them starting to put the buffet away."

Mum and I filled two plates, then went to the dining room in the Chapel House to eat. I was surprised that it was now four-forty-five in the afternoon. After we had eaten, I showed mum around the Chapel House and she was impressed, I also told her about the cottage and said that we'd use that when mum visited me down here.

Mum left just after five and I went into the lounge to check out the television when my private phone beeped with a WhatsApp message, it read, "Hi Father Ted, I hope I'm not disturbing you but your mum gave me your number, I hope that you don't think I'm forward but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your sermon this morning and I'd like to wish you the best in your new appointment as I'm sure you'll do well, I also thought it would be nice if I invited you around for a glass of wine and a little supper, if you're interested in joining me then please let me know by return, I would also like you to know that I enjoyed the signal you sent me at communion, kind regards Jean.

PS My husband is now in London, so we'll have the house to ourselves xx."

I was not surprised at receiving Jean's message and decided not to write but phone her back, I dialled her number and she answered on the second ring, I said, "Hi Jean, it's Ted, thank you so much for your kind words and even kinder invitation which I'd love to take you up on but you must give me your address, you have no idea how happy I am that you have responded to my signal and that mum gave you my private number, I believe mum sits on several committees with you and I know she holds you in very high regard."

"Ted darling, you have no idea how happy you made me when you sent me your signal, the surprise of getting your middle finger on my tongue made me tingle so much, you must know that I'm on the wrong side of fifty and have a husband who hasn't been able to get it up for over fifteen years, you could call me a very neglected wife. We need to do one thing though, we need to be so discreet, soon I'll have you sitting on several of my committees and in public we must be so prim and proper but, in the bedroom, I shall be your total whore would you like this to happen darling?"

I'd never expected Jean to be so sexually stimulating so quickly, I said, "Jean, anything we do will be our secret and I won't be telling anyone, I'm happy that I made you tingle, please tell me where I made you tingle?"

"Darling, you're a naughty boy but I can be a very naughty girl, as you middle fingered my tongue, the way you caressed my tongue made me tingle, I really wanted you to stimulate my big hard clit the same way, just thinking about this made me so hot and wet in the Church Hall, my G-string was so wet I had to take it off. I folded it into a very small size that easily fitted inside the palm of my hand and was planning to give them to you as a little souvenir of your inauguration ceremony, would you like me to give you them tonight?"

I replied, "Jean, that was very thoughtful of you, I think they would make a lovely souvenir of today and they'd be our secret and now you've got me thinking that I'd like to get to know the real you."

I couldn't believe what Jean had been saying to me, it was hard for me to believe that Jean, a pillar of society a distinguished and highly respected woman, was offering to be my whore in the bedroom and offering to give me her spunk-stained G-string as a souvenir of my inauguration ceremony, just thinking of her voluptuous body was stiffening my cock.

Jean replied, "Ted, I'd love to get to know you too, can you be here at six, I'm just out of a long soak in the bath and haven't dressed yet, is there anything that you'd like me to wear or would you like me to surprise you?"

"I'm happy to hear this, I will be there at six, yes please surprise me with something accessible, would you like me to bring some wine?"

I heard Jean laugh then she said, "Ted, you're arousing my curiosity, and it hasn't been aroused for a long time, would you like easy access to everywhere? If you do then please allow me to surprise you when you get here, I feel that I'm taking a risk as I'm no spring chicken but if I'm honest I want you to like the body that I've got, I've kept it in above average condition and please remember that I've a daughter who is three years older than you and I have the feeling that we're both looking for the same thing, I'm fifty-seven, have you ever been with a woman of my age? Don't worry about the wine, Tom has an excellent wine cellar here."

In my last parish I had a couple of widows in their sixties and both were incredible in bed though I thought it better to play it safe and said, "Jean, I don't see you as a fifty-seven-year-old woman, I see you as an intelligent, good-looking woman with a voluptuous body, I'm looking forward to tonight and how you'll surprise me with what you wear, I have time for a shower so I'll be fresh for you, see you at six."

"Ted, I'm also looking forward to tonight. I saw you this morning having a long look at my big girls, I won't be wearing a bra tonight and I'll jiggle them for you, see you at six."

To be continued.

Please vote, comment and follow.

12