All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 12'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
By the rules of your own universe

all of Kim's male children will also have small cocks (if David is her father), as cock size (in your story) is inherited from the female side of the family.

Also, I've said this before but, I think about this story too much. I'm not sure I was aware of how much the misogynistic elements turn me on. I mean, all of the women in this story are awful. Martin's own mother mocks him on his wedding night. Every girlfriend Martin has ever dated has dumped him for his Dad. Even the two later on in the story who had a decent sex life with Martin before finding out about Richard's cock.

Both Vicky and Joanne were orgasmic with Martin and then as soon as each got an eyeful of Richard suddenly she wasn't. Like weren't they already aware that Martin was quite a bit smaller than average. Did this story take place in the Victorian era?

I'll also say it again, it's really hard to sympathize with Martin. I mean I just realized in the first chapter you implied he hired Sally because of her looks and then began a relationship with her as her boss, the definition of sexual harassment.

Looks are obviously important to Martin because every girl he dates is gorgeous and Richard is like 'how did my loser of a son get this amazing, girl with the great legs/boobs/arse/body?" So I can't feel sorry for him because he's clearly a problematic individual. Like I said I really need to stop rereading and thinking about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Somebody call the WAAAAhhhhMbulance

Guy.... you’re complaining about the fact Sally was hired for her loos might be “problematic”? You are aware that this story is about a guy, who, for no reason at all really, nails every chick in his son’s life. He has a 15 inch penis that can douse women with buckets of cum for upwards of 3 minutes..... this story has also already featured every brazzers scenario ever acted out, plus he shot a load in the vicars eye and nailed the wife “just because”.... and he also fucked a colleagues partner whom he’d never engaged with before just by whipping it out, thereby, committing manslaughter/murder 3? At the very least he would be cited for not adhering* to the Good Samaritan law...... and you take offense to Martin hiring Sally because he wants a date. There are works of fiction, my guy, you can’t be so sensitive..... If that bothers you, then why read this story at all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous