Fathers and Sons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking whore." Russell snarled as he dove down on top of her. "It's you who is going to get fucked, you piece of trash!"

Jayne tried to push the much heavier man off, but he was too heavy, too strong, and too enraged. He reached under her skirt and pushed her panties aside, driving one finger roughly past her cuntlips. Her pussy began to moisten as a defense mechanism as she tried to scratch at Russell's eyes and face.

*WHAP!!*

Russell had raised up, and her slapped Jayne's face as hard as he could. "You bitch!" he roared. "You try to scratch my face again, and I'll break your god-damn jaw!" The blow had knocked Jayne almost senseless, and Russell used the moment of her going lip to open his pants and lower them. He fit the head of his throbbing hard cock to her opening and tried to push in.

Jayne was still tight and dry, and she was trying to fight him off again. Russell jammed a finger into her twat again, roughly massaging her cuntwalls and the edge of her labes. Finally, he'd had enough.

*SLAP!!*

"Spread your legs, whore!" he growled, "and get what's coming to you!" He lowered himself onto Jayne again, sliding his cockhead along her labes. Finally, he found the opening and pushed forward.

"Aieeeeeeeee!" Jayne screamed out as Russell's cock sank into her cunt. He began thrusting savagely, using his weight to power into her again and again as she screamed and squirmed beneath him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Billy Russell was waiting in the hallway outside. Senator Russell's security was watching him balefully. As the time went on, his foreboding increased. And then he thought he heard a yelp.

He peered down the hallway and said "What was that?" The guards took the bait and looked. In a flash, he went for the door, and found the handle unlocked. He burst into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled as he caught sight of his father on top of his blonde girlfriend, Jayne's nose bleeding from the blows she'd sustained. "GET OFF HER, YOU RAPIST BASTARD!!"

Billy charged his father, slamming into him as if he were making a football tackle. The blow sent Senator Russell sprawling. He did not have time to recover, and his pants being halfway down his legs did not help. Billy got to him and drove his bunched fist into his father's ribs, which connected with a sickening *CRUNCH!* Then Billy drove his fist as heard as he could into his father's face, landing another direct, solid blow.

As Billy rained more blows down onto his father, security people were pouring in, ready to empty their guns into Billy. But they couldn't shoot for a second, because they would've hit the Senator. As the elder Russell collapsed, the Security raised their guns...

"STOP!" yelled a woman's voice. Mrs. Russell had rushed into the room as the security men paused for a brief second. "Stop it, Billy!" Mrs. Russell yelled.

"No, Mom!" Billy yelled. "I'm going to gill this bastard." But the security guards had regrouped, and they attacked and tackled Billy to the floor. They also grabbed Jayne as if she were the violent felon instead of the rape victim. They began driving their fists into Billy's face and body, and also hit Jayne very hard in her face.

"Get those shit eaters out of here!" ordered Senator Russell as he pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. "I'll deal with your ass soon, you punk traitor." he snarled at Billy. "Write your will and put your affairs in order, you little shit."

The guards forced Billy and Jayne to the hallway, continuing to punch them. Other guards, the building's security were coming up the stairs. "We'll take them." said the leader of the building security, an older man with a big mustache.

"My father raped this woman." Billy gasped.

"Shut up for now, kid." said the leader. "I'm trying to save your lives here."

They proceeded to the garage and to Billy's car. "Listen, kid," said the leader, "don't stop in the City. Drive all the way out. Go to Westphalia. Take her to the hospital there, call the Westphalia Police. Now get out of here if you want to live."

As Billy drove out, the security people began going back inside and to their posts. the leader had his cellphone out and was making phone calls. His own life depended on a few things now...

Part 18 - Blackmailed

Once the FBI press conference was over, Cindy and I made our goodbyes and left.

"There's one other place I need to go," I said, "while we're on this side of the State."

"As long as it's not Sparta, or Acropolis City," Cindy said, mentioning the location of Eastern State and then the Capitol of the State to our east, "then I'm good."

I smiled. "Noooo, not yet, anyway. Just to Westphalia. It's time... to plug a huge leak." Cindy's eyes widened in surprise as I filled her in on the details.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We pulled in to SBI Headquarters. Cindy went to see SBI Inspector Britt Maxwell and SBI Lt. Norm Chow. I went to the office of SBI Director Tom Conlan. His assistant showed me in.

"Ah, hello Commander." said Conlan as he wrapped up some paperwork. "Bit of a surprise seeing you. I saw the FBI press conference. Heck of a job you guys did will all that stuff."

"Thank you." I said solemnly, making sure the door was closed behind me, and activating the bug-killer. "That's why I'm here now."

Conlan was too smart to not realize what I was really saying. I saw first fear, then resignation in his eyes. "The files? They had everything?"

"They had enough." I said as I sat down in front of his desk. "I already knew some of it. Like that TV show says: You are the Mole."

Conlan bowed his head, then rallied. "How much do you know?"

"Everything, I think." I said. "Why don't I just tell you what I do know, and you fill in the blanks if I go astray." Conlan nodded.

I began: "Some 14 or so years ago, you were driving with your brother Bill Conlan in my home Town & County. Bill already had a couple of DUIs; a third one would mean jail time and loss of his engineering certificates from the State. But he was driving impaired, and you were a passenger in the car."

"You were driving on the Bypass, going north. At the turn, Bill missed the red light, and had to swerve hard to miss a car that was going at a very high rate of speed. That car crashed into the bridge support. Rather than stop to help, Bill floored it, going west and getting to and crossing the State Line."

"Yes." said Conlan. "We drove west and south through the farms for a long way. Came back home crossing the bridge into Benning County, which never had any law enforcement to speak of, and made our way home after a couple of days."

I nodded. I said "The problem was that it was Charlie Griswold's car that crashed. The incident reports of the time suggested that his car swerved to avoid yours, then later settled on a story that Charlie was trying to commit suicide by car crash. Turns out it was neither, and in just the last couple of days we have proved that it was someone trying to murder Charlie."

"Moving along," I said, "that incident scared your brother sober, and kept you sober as well, I would imagine. Y'all went about your lives, hoping the secret was buried... and then a few years ago, as you were making your way up the SBI ladder of power, you were contacted. Someone had enough photo evidence, including a time stamp photo of your brother's car crossing the State Line just minutes after Charlie's crash. That person threatened to expose you. From that point on, that person forced you to use your SBI position to gather information and pass it on to him. Yes, him... it was Pastor Raymond Westboro, the Consultant of Crime."

"Yes, it was." said Conlan, his face a mask of shame. "You cannot imagine how bad it is to be at the mercy of that man. How you beat him, I don't know, but thank God you did! But his death was not enough..."

"No." I said. "Your secret was either passed on by him, or found out independently. For the sake of your brother, if not yourself, you had to continue to use your SBI position to pass along information... this time to Senator Katherine Woodburn."

"That's partly right." said Conlan. "She knew, but her aide Queenie knew more. Queenie worked for more than one person; she was an operative for the State Democrat Party. It was Queenie and another person, and I don't know who that person is, that contacted me. They actually said they had no real interest in exposing me and ruining my brother, but they wanted information on Jared and some other things for Woodburn."

"Like the information on the Media." I said.

"Yes." said Conlan. "Queenie had me gather as much information on as many reporters that I could possibly get. And it was easy to get a lot: reporters are an amoral, sleazy bunch, worse than politicians. I realized when you began retaliating against the Press by exposing their affairs that it was my information you were using, and that was the first time I realized Woodburn knew about me being the Mole, as you call it. I don't know why she gave you all that information, though; it was really hot stuff to keep the Press at bay."

"Oh, she gave it to me because she knew I'd use it... and will continue to use it in the future." I said. "She also knew that I was close to learning the secrets of the Queenie Files, and that you were going to be lost as a Mole... which is true. I'm going to have to shut you down."

"How?" asked Conlan, growing shocked. "You're not going to... expose me, are you?"

"Not if I can help it." I said. "Since I know the truth about Charlie's car crash, I don't hold you guilty of anything of your own doing. But the pipeline into the Jared Administration has to be stopped... and the only way I know of that can make that happen and maybe you not be exposed... is by you resigning as SBI Director."

"I'll do it, of course." said Conlan, relief beginning to show on his face. "But who is going to replace me? Maxwell?"

"I don't know." I said. "It's a dilemma, for sure. There are not many good people left to take over the SBI leadership, just excrement like Gaston and Mills. But trust me when I say this, Tom: it wouldn't have mattered. You'd have been gone as SBI Director within a few months, anyway. And in far worse shape than I'm going to leave you in."

"So you think the Dems will win both Houses of the Legislature?" Conlan asked.

"Not necessarily." I said. "But some serious power moves are being made all over the State. They think I am stoo-pid and don't see what they are doing. They will be asked to reconsider their premises, but in the meantime... you'll get much better nights of sleep in a new line of work."

"That's certainly true." said Conlan. "Politics in this State are a cesspool of pure filth. I don't know how or why you deal with it. So how long have you known I was a Mole?" asked Conlan.

"Since the cases I call the 'Pink Panther' cases." I said. "Remember during that time that you gave me some early information about them? I started looking into things then. I didn't have an answer to succession to the Directorship, and overall you're one of the good guys, so I didn't do anything then. But now... there's no choice. I have to get you safely out of here before the Press figures it out."

After a few more minutes of discussion, Conlan and I went to Britt Maxwell's office. We went inside. "Okay, let's put our heads together and try to figure a few things out." I said as I turned on the bug-killer again...

Part 19 - Leaders and Followers

3:30pm, Wednesday, August 8th. Cindy and I arrived at the Emergency Room of Westphalia Hospital. Local LEOs and SBI Agent Norm Chow were gathering information. Two full rape kits had been used to collect evidence at Chow's request, and the second set would go to the State Crime Lab in my Town & County, the first going to Westphalia's State Crime Lab.

The photographers and videographers were at work, and what they were taping was horrific. Jayne Hallerton's lovely face was covered in dark purple bruises, her left eye swollen shut, bruises forming over her body, and unmistakeable rape damage had been done to her vagina. Billy Russell's face was also a mass of bruises, and he had cracked ribs and possible soft tissue damage in potentially vital areas.

Cindy and I had gotten the call from E.J. Jefferson of the City Police. I did not ask his source, but Cindy and I rushed down to the hospital.

"Anyone getting a warrant yet?" I asked after hearing the stories and seeing Jayne and Billy in their beaten conditions.

"Yes." said Norm Chow. "Inspector Maxwell herself went up to the Courthouse."

"Good." I said. "As soon as it's issued, let's go get the bastard. How many SBI Agents do we have available, Norm?"

"Six, sir." said Chow. "We'll have to have City Police if we go after him at the Cannon Building."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With the warrant in hand, Cindy, Norm, and I went to City Police HQ, where we met with 'trouble'.

We first met with Detective Sapper Warren. He called in Detectives E.J. Jefferson and Tony Long. 'Trouble' was introduced when we went to get manpower to effect the arrest.

"What?!" shouted the Lieutenant at the Downtown Precinct. "But... he's a United States Senator! We can't just go arrest him?"

"Why not?" I asked. "I've got the warrant right here. Forcible rape. Assault and battery."

"Like I said," said the Lieutenant, "he's a Senator!"

"What, are you scared of him?" I asked, looking the man in the eyes. He did not appreciate the affront to his manhood and was squaring up to me. Before Cindy could respond, I said "Hell, forget it. I'll go arrest him myself." I turned to leave.

"Hold on, Inspector," said a Sergeant, using my SBI title. "All right guys, get your armor!" The City Police Lieutenant was stunned as he watched his men follow us out the door, but he did not stop us...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Loddy-doddy-everybody," announced E.J. Jefferson to the Officers massing in front of the Cannon Building, "have your armor on. No armor, no fun today. No exceptions." Police checked themselves and each other to ensure the armor was being properly worn. Then, at Jefferson's signal, they rushed in and up stairs and elevators.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"All right, let's get the fuck out of here." said Samuel Russell. "My wife will be on the chopper with me, we'll take it to City Airport and then fly my private plane to Washington."

The faint sound of a helicopter approaching reached their ears. "Federal Government." said a security man. "It's ours."

He was half right. The chopper was the Federal Government's: the FBI's. It had just taken off from the Federal Building, not City Airport. You get one guess who the pilot was, and that guess had better be 'Your Iron Crowbar'.

As I landed on the helipad of the Cannon Building, I saw in the distance that another helicopter was coming in from the north. "Watch out for that bogey coming in!" I yelled to the others in the aircraft. "Let's go! Go go go!" The Officers exited and ran to the building entrance. I brought up the rear, watching the other helicopter. As it came in, I had my service weapon ready, and Cindy had a no-shit M-4, locked and loaded and ready to go. The other chopper observed us, then peeled off and headed back north.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The pincer movement worked to perfection. Officers from above and below converged upon the entrance to Russell's office. His living quarters on the floor below were already secured, and his wife had been taken into custody as a material witness.

Most of the security people were not resisting. But as we converged, some of them drew weapons to protect the door. I decided to treat the City and State LEOs to an exhibition of raw Crowbar power. I hurtled myself into them before they could fire at me. Crowbar met flesh in several sickening thuds as I whirled through them. Seconds later, six security men were on the floor.

"Six-to-one odds, in our favor yet again." said Cindy. "Cuff 'em. Ready, Rudolph?"

"Ready, Santa." I said, our play on the old 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' Christmas special. I was going to bust in the door, and Cindy would help pivot me so that I could bring maximum power to it.

I took a step back, then a couple of steps forward, and slammed my foot onto the door. I pushed off so hard that it caused me to leave my feet, but Cindy was ready to help brace me. And as I recovered, the momentum of our bodies caused me to be able to sling Cindy at the door, whereupon she delivered a staggeringly powerful kick.

It worked. The deadbolt held, but the hinges on the other side of the door did not. The door flew into the room. I yanked Cindy back as armored LEOs invaded.

Russell was at his desk, surrounded by security with guns drawn. Laser dots appeared on them and upon the Senator.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" one of the City Police shouted. For a split-second, it looked like a bloodbath was about to happen. Then Senator Samuel Russell made his wisest move of the day.

"Lower your weapons, men." he said as Cindy and I came into view. As Officers advanced to arrest him, his eyes were boring into mine. "You will pay for this, Iron Crowbar. You will pay."

"Funny." I replied. "Mitt Willis said the same thing." Russell's eyes turned even darker, if that were possible, and were filled with unappeasable hatred...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Russell was perp-walked through a crush of Media, and was transported by van to City Police Headquarters. We'd learned from the Mitt Willis arrest: it was only an eight foot walk to the van waiting on the sidewalk.

Cindy and I did not participate. We had a helicopter to return to the Federal Building. We did so, making the short trip in just a few minutes. As we landed and I shut down the aircraft, I said "Anyone asked you about your jurisdictional issues yet?"

"No problem." she said, exhibiting her SBI Reserve badge. "Britt swore me back in while you were talking to Conlan." I smiled brightly at that, and we fist-bumped.

We went down to the FBI offices. Clumps of people were surrounding televisions. KSB was covering the arrest of the United States Senator. Talking Heads, which Bettina called experts, were already trying to tell people exactly what to think about all of it.

"Not a bad job." said Jack Muscone as we came into the Team Lazarus office space. "Got to fly a chopper, bust a door down, arrest one of the most powerful men in the country. More fun than human beings should be allowed to have." Cindy and I smiled.

"The part about arresting the Elitist was sure fun." I said.

"That took a lot of balls, too." said the EAD. "Even though it's pretty obvious he raped that girl, nobody was moving to arrest him until you went through like a tornado."

For some reason, his comments disquieted me, as if he was sending me a message that was more of a warning than a compliment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Before driving back home, Cindy and I went to City Police Headquarters. We were led through interviews on videocamera pertaining to our portions of the Russell case, filled out our paperwork, and discussed the case with Tony Long and Sapper Warren.

"Pretty cut-and-dried." said Long. "Initial semen analysis already types to Russell, though his lawyer is saying it's the son's semen. The full DNA workups from two different Crime Labs will be back in a week. We took cheek swabs of the Senator, Billy, and Jayne for comparison analysis. This is going to be easy."

"I dunno." said Sapper Warren. "His lawyer was whining about him having to be allowed to go back to Washington. Says something's in the Constitution that says he can't be arrested and held back from his Congressional duties."

"Congress is out of session right now." I said. "He may have a complaint in September when Congress reconvenes, but not now."