Father's Big Secret

Story Info
Father sets random hookup and son shows up.
2.6k words
4.35
20.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a fantasy, please don't be offended by the content or anyone's depiction. I read all your comments and appreciate your feedback.

==========

FATHER'S BIG SECRET

I always arrive two hours early to the motel room. Every Friday night, I sit on this stool and apply the makeup, achieving a flawless blend. The dark lights will hide any imperfections, but I want none.

Before leaving home, I shave my face, becoming as smooth as I was before becoming a man and get rid of my hairy legs and chest. I chose the clothes I'm going to wear and drive fifteen minutes to this room on the outskirts of my town.

The wig never differs, a blonde bright tone, it always goes well with the rest of the outfit. Then, I pull my fishnets, making me purr in anticipation, and the high heels. One final look, and then I make sure everything else is perfect - you don't want to break the illusion.

It's dark outside. Men text me; it's essentially word of mouth, someone gives my contact to someone else - not my personal number, but a phone I use just for this. This itch.

They never send pictures of their faces. Only from other body parts - I don't care about it. I want names and ages, and sometimes I string them along in an endless conversation to make sure I'm choosing them right.

The last thing I need is another guy beating me up after cuming because they fucked a man like Tony did.

I was still married when I started to cross-dress. It was one Halloween, and I thought it would be funny to dress up like a woman. It was a botched job, but it sparked the flame in my life.

Then it came another Halloween, high heels and fishnets, and lipstick. My wife thought it was a fantastic idea. Ben, my oldest brother, groped me that night, blaming the alcohol.

In secret, I began stealing some items of clothing from my wife. Some bras, some panties. Nothing much. Ben brought that Halloween night up a couple of times. He asked me if I could dress up again - strange request, I thought, which I declined politely.

A couple months before the next Halloween, Miriam, my wife, asked for a divorce. Our marriage had grown cold, and she didn't want to return to an empty bed. Her affair with a guy from her office was going better than she anticipated, and I was left hurt and alone.

Our kids have all grown up now and are out of the house already. Claribel, the oldest, was now twenty-five, and Joe was twenty-three. He reminded me of a younger version of Ben, with his fit body and kind soul.

It was Ben who insisted on me attending the Halloween party at his place. It was he who insisted on a female costume as well. One thing led to the other - I could never imagine that Ben, a straight man, father of three, with a son the same age as mine, married for such a long time with the nicest of the ladies, could want this.

In his garage, away from the eyes of the party, he took me from behind. And he never said a word about it again, but at every Halloween party after that, it became a tradition.

Tonight's date texts me. He's on his way in twenty minutes.

He is late, but I don't judge.

He tells me to wait for him with the door unlocked, ass up and face down. My legs shiver. He's probably the most dominant of the men I've been with based on his communication style. Some alarm bells ring, should I be concerned?

The motel guy installed a panic button in my room after Tony's incident. It's always within reach. I install the hidden camera and start the recording, giving myself one final good look. I'm happy with how I look. Could be more in shape, but after turning forty-five, I stopped caring that much about my appearance.

Lube and condoms are already at the side of the bed. I unlock the door, as tonight's date texts me saying he's parking. With a rush of adrenaline, I can't even breathe but force myself to calm down.

Never been with a twenty-three-year-old. Normally it's older men that hit me up, and I was surprised this young guy wanted someone like me. I sent him pictures, not from my face, and he sent a few pictures of his penis, leaking hard over my photos. It's been four weeks of texting, and I finally accepted to meet him.

Now, the door opens while I'm face down on the pillow, my ass up, covered by the skirt and panties I'm using. Heavy footsteps and the door close behind me. I shiver, it's all in a slumber, except for a couple of bedside lights that give a dim illumination to the room.

A hand touches me from behind, and an approving whistle comes through. I shiver with this anticipation, it's always a rush of adrenaline down my body. I can feel my hole expand in the expectation to be used and filled.

He's done this before - the way his fingers draw lines down my body and the way he squeezes my meat tells me he takes what he wants. And I need that, just like my brother did to me in that garage all those years ago - use me, fuck me, make me regret choosing this life.

But a rush of fear dawned on me as I realize that another pair of hands are lying down on me. With the adrenaline of him entering the room, I didn't notice a second pair of heavy footsteps. I try to raise my head to look at them, but the main guy pushes it down.

"I said, face down, ass up, bitch."

I don't reach for the panic button because my blood froze.

My hands are stone cold. My heart dies.

This is Joe's voice. My son's voice commanding me to be a good bitch. A loud smack in my ass from the other guy, "Brendon was right, this is good merchandise."

What could make this situation worse? My nephew. I hear a zipper coming down and his hands all over me, lifting my skirt, revealing my ass to him.

"Sweet," he says. I'm shivering, afraid, and regretting everything right now. If I press that panic button, the police will be here in no time, and my son and I will be shamed for life. If I reveal myself to him, he will know my darkest secret.

Liam's tongue licks me from behind, making me shiver and moan into the pillow. I'm afraid, so fucking afraid of them finding out who I am. Brendon? Why on earth would Brendon tell them who I was? He's the toughest police officer I know, and such a gentle man in bed, fucking me with tenderness and love. But Liam wants it rough, he munches on my hole, pushing my panties aside and lubing me with his saliva. "She's tight," he says to my son, who keeps my head in place.

I can hear Joe approving of his friend eating me. "Be a good bitch," he tells me, his big hand pushing my head into the pillow. He sits on the bed by my side and pulls his cock out. "Here, get your mouth busy, I want that lipstick smeared all over my cock."

He doesn't pull my hair but forces my mouth in his cock, so warm and leaking, and he's fully hard. Never knew he could want something like this, but all my thoughts evaporate as soon as my lips make contact with him.

I do the best I can, smearing the lipstick on his perfect member, swallowing him as he demands, while Liam eats my ass. "She's so tight," he says, trying to finger me, but I'm too afraid and concerned to relax, even with my son's cock down my throat. Joe forces my skull down, bobbing my head up and down on his cock, moaning as I do so.

"Brendon says she takes cock like a champion. Let's put that theory to the test."

A warm heavy cock lays between my buttocks, and Liam reaches for a condom, but my son tells him not to. "Fuck this bitch bare," he said, his deep voice resonating on my bones while his cock enlarged my throat. But no matter how much Liam tries to fuck me, my hole is just not budging. I'm too afraid to be discovered by them. What will my son think of me? "Bro, can't get in, this bitch is clenching this cunt!"

But Joe shows me he knows much more than I did at his age.

He lifts my chin and looks into my smeared lips. "Your hands are so cold. I know I didn't tell you about my friend but don't be afraid, Bianca. We'll treat you right, ok? Come here, let me look at you," he says and gets face to face with me. Bianca is the name I use when I get to this motel room. Easier than using my real one and easier to get into character. But never thought Joe's lips would even say it with all the letters. His deep eyes are looking straight into mine, and I think there are no makeup and wigs able to disguise me from my own son.

"Now, be a good girl, and open up." And he kisses me.

His thick lips wrap around mine, and like in the movies, he gives me one long kiss, with tongue and all, while passing the lube to Liam, who uses it generously. I can feel their arms interlocked, with me in the middle, and my ass finally relaxing.

"That's it, you're a genius," Liam shouts as he opens me up.

He's not gentle at all and goes all in like I was made of plastic. The stamina is there, and I go from zero to 60 in mere seconds, and the kiss I share with my son quickly turns into a forced blowjob again while he moans like a bear.

"Fuck, she's good," he says, making me proud. Liam, on the other hand, won't take long if he keeps going like this, panting, sweating, making the bed moan under our combined weight.

My son reaches for my ass while my mouth is busy sucking him the best I can, and I can feel him opening my ass cheeks. "That's it bitch, no pain, no gain, take my cousin's load," and it's when I realize that Liam is not even trying to hold. No, he goes all the way, not a warning, just a quick fuck and dump. His thrusts are stronger and sharper, and then, after a quick string of powerful thrusts, he comes to a stop, grunting on top of me, unloading, biting my flesh.

He leaves a void. "Shit, nice one." That's all he said, and lays back on the bed, his cock slowly deflating. I can feel his cum inside me and wonder how I'd appear in front of his father, knowing I was fucked by him.

"My turn now," my son says, going behind me, a hand on my back, pushing me down on the bed. "Can't wait to fuck your cum out of her cunt, bro."

What a sailor's mouth. He manhandles me with ease, pulling my ass to the edge of the bed. It doesn't help to be so tall, but he doesn't seem to mind. The pressure on my entrance builds up, and I can taste him getting hornier. Then, a loud smack on my ass, pain and burning all at once. "You are so fucking pretty," he says, leaning down to kiss my buttock, and then sharp teeth claiming me.

I moan and complain, but Liam is quick in silencing me, forcing his dick down my mouth while my son leaves a bite mark that will take weeks to forget.

"That's how I like my bitches - branded and bred."

Who is this man I raised for a son? Such a foul mouth, and a dominant attitude, it's like seeing an evil twin.

He presses the head of his cock, and plunges in.

"Fuck!" he cries out, pushing my head down on my nephew's dick and filling me up with his thickness. "Fuck this feels good man," he tells Liam, grabbing me by the hips and speeding up.

"Getting hard again," Liam tells him, forcing my head to gag on his dick. "That's it, fuck, you were so right, we had to do this."

As for me, I'm a moaning mess, being fucked on both ends. I'm glad he's taking me from behind and not seeing my face.

My son comes to a halt after a few good strong thrusts that make me sore and pulls me out of the bed. I stand in front of him, thanking the dim lights and the large wig. "I like your hair," he says while Liam joins us, hard cock in hand.

I say a shy thank you in a girly voice, and Joe asks where is my lipstick. It's a strange request, and I try to pass over the fact he's my son as I hand him the makeup item. Liam gets behind me and pulls down my panties. "Bro, I wish we could do this more often."

My son holds my chin with one hand and smiles. "I know. Bianca, you are one hell of a woman, I gotta confess." He paints my lips red as Liam gets his cock back inside me, slowly this time. And he goes for another kiss, using my lips to get the lipstick on him and grabbing my body as his cousin fucks me harder now. He joins our cocks together without flinching, and I moan directly into his tongue, losing all my control.

In his big arms, I'm taken back to bed, on top of him, while Liam continues to fuck me from behind, and Joe kisses me like there's no tomorrow. The dominant side is supplanted by tenderness and care, and I'm seeing stars lost between these two men.

Suddenly, his big hands grab my ass. "Liam, pour the lube, I'm joining you."

What?

And as Liam directs my son's cock inside of me, he paints my lips red again. "You know what I love about this? Kissing you. I wish I could fuck you all day, all week long. Breathe, ok? You can do it, it's not that big, I've done this countless of times, that's it, I'm entering you, ah babe, you are such a tight girl, kiss me, kiss me with your big red lips."

I close my eyes and become overwhelmed by his power over me. They begin a synchronized dance of alternation, and I can sense when my son is getting closer as he wraps his arms around my back, arches his knees, and power fucks me.

I scream and shout in his arms as both he and my nephew unload into me without mercy, with no condom to stop their loads from filling me up.

Joe kisses me the whole time he cums.

Without even realizing it, my cock has cummed all over him too. He gives me one last kiss and then a void inside my soul. They get dressed and leave without another word. I spend the night there, unable to move or think.

It's Saturday, so I go and have lunch at my brother's house. I sit at the same table with my son and his cousin, whose seed I still carry with me.

My phone buzzes with a text, a ping that Joe's ears detect. He's still holding the phone in his hands after using it to send Bianca a text asking if we could meet again. I see him staring back at me as I put the phone away.

And Halloween is just around the corner.