Father's Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Billie is welcomed home by her family; has another lesson.
7.1k words
4.53
21.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Something a little different, a free use experiment... On the Father's Pride compound, Billie and her generation of girls are initiated into their new lives as vessels for God's love. Their bodies are free for anyone to use and they will eventually be bred.

After she's initiated, Billie returns home with her family for their own personal initiation. Later, she has another lesson with the other Daughters.

This is fantasy. It's unrealistic and unromantic, just hot and fucked up fictional sex centering around an incest, sex, and breeding cult. Everyone is over eighteen.

****

Billie's mommy held her hand as they all walked home together. "How did it feel to be initiated by the Great Father, baby?"

"It felt good, mommy." Billie considered her answer a little more. "It did hurt a little, but the Great Father said it's supposed to. He was happy that you'd given me my vitamin, some of the other girls hadn't had theirs."

Beth squeezed her daughter's hand. "Oh good, actually baby why don't you take another vitamin now?" She pulled another little pill from her purse and handed it to Billie with a bottle of water.

"Thanks mommy." Billie swallowed it down with a smile. "Oh!" She pulled her mommy to a stop, her whole family turned to look at her. "I almost forgot! The Great Father told me that I'm going to be his Special Daughter!" She exclaimed, jumping excitedly.

Her family gave each other knowing looks before turning back to Billie with big smiles. "Oh we're so proud of you, kitten." Her daddy told her. "We knew you'd make a perfect Father's Daughter."

"Our little girl is perfectly perfect." Her papa told her, tapping Billie on the nose. "It's no wonder the Great Father noticed it too."

Billie beamed at her family, shining with pride. Between her legs, her clit still throbbed.

When they got home, Billie skipped into the living room, stopping in her tracks when she saw what had been set up there. The couch and chair had been pushed to the side and in the middle of the room was a large mattress. "What's this?" She asked her family as they followed her in.

"Well baby, now that you've been initiated by the Great Father, your family gets to hold a little initiation of our own." Her daddy explained.

"We've been waiting a very long time for this moment, Billie Bear." Papa continued. "We can't wait to be the first of His disciples to fill you with God's Love."

Billie grinned and shuffled on her feet. She was feeling the vitamin again, her pussy felt all hot and funny, and she was reminded of the unfinished feeling she'd had after her initiation with the Great Father.

"You know, not every girl is lucky like you." Her uncle Rod added.

"Why's that, uncle Rod?"

"Most girls only have their daddy and if they're lucky, maybe their papa, but you have all three of us." He tapped her on the nose, punctuating each word. "One for each hole."

Billie's eyes went wide. She didn't know what to think about that, it sounded uncomfortable and ouchie but also... Her cheeks heated. Without her realizing, her hand started drifting down between her legs. She played with her pussy while she waited for her family to tell her what to do. They were surrounding her, the men looking down at her blushing cheeks, her mommy's hand brushed the side of Billie's face.

"Already playing with your little clitty, baby?" Her mommy asked. "You really are going to make the perfect vessel baby, the vitamin is working so well."

Billie beamed, she was so happy to make her mommy proud. She wanted to be the best vessel for Father's Pride, the best and most special Father's Daughter. She twisted at her clitty, she needed something still but she didn't know what. Her pussy felt empty and achy. She turned to gaze up at her daddy. "Daddy will you put your cock in me? The Great Father's felt really good and I think I need something in my pussy, it feels all funny and empty now."

Her daddy smiled wide and cupped her chin, he gave her a quick peck on the lips before replying. "I would love to, baby. You're such a good girl for asking when you need a cock inside you, that's going to happen lots now and you need to tell one of us when it does okay?"

Billie grinned. "Yes daddy."

"Good girl, I know the Great Father emphasized that you're a vessel for his disciples, but we know you're going to need Fuckings of your own, too. So whenever your pussy feels empty and needy, you come to me or your papa or uncle Rod, okay?"

Billie nodded. "Daddy, I need it now." She whispered.

Her daddy only laughed. "Okay kitten, let daddy lie down and then climb on so you can ride on daddy's cock, okay?" He knelt to lie down on the mattress, then opened his jeans and pulled it out. Billie's mouth dropped open, her daddy's was even bigger than the Great Father's. It was long and thick with a big pulsing vein down the length and a dribble of liquid beading at the top. Billie whined at the sight of it, suddenly desperate.

She couldn't wait, she needed to remember that it had to hurt for it to really be God's Love. Billie scrambled to follow her daddy to the mattress while the rest of the family watched. He held his cock up for her and Billie straddled him, perching herself over it so her daddy could fill her. When she felt the head pressing into her hole, Billie sucked in a breath and let herself drop down on it.

"Oh fuck!" Daddy groaned beneath her, letting out a long breath of his own.

Billie cried out. "Ah! So full!"

Daddy was laughing now. "I expected you to go slow, baby, you surprised me." He took hold of her hips, moving her in little circles on his cock. It made his pelvis rub against Billie's clitty and she gasped and whimpered. "Your little pussy is so tight for daddy, it's no wonder the Great Father made you his Special Daughter." Her daddy groaned, still circling her hips.

"So good, daddy, ah!" Billie moaned, shutting her eyes.

"I know baby, you fit daddy so perfectly. Does that feel better, not so empty?"

"Ah!" Bille groaned at the fullness and pressure, the bite of pain at her tiny hole being stretched around her daddy's thick cock. "Yes daddy, so much better."

"Good girl." He tapped her on the nose before craning his neck to find the others in the room. "Dad, Rod, take your pick of holes. Let's get our little girl initiated into the family." Billie ignored them, she didn't want to think about it until she had to, instead she focused on rolling her hips and rubbing her clitty against her daddy, it felt so good.

"Be gentle with her, boys." Beth chided. "You want to be able to use her again, no use being so rough she needs time to heal in between sessions."

"You're right Bethy, we'll be a good as we can." Billie's daddy grinned at her mommy.

"What do you think, dad?" Uncle Rod asked Billie's papa.

"I'd love the first go at that asshole." Papa answered and Billie's eyes fluttered. She knew she should be worried, that it would hurt, but her body only ached for more. She trusted they'd be gentle enough, just like mommy said, they'd want her ready for more of god's love the next day.

"It's all yours." Uncle Rod replied. "Her throat will do me just fine."

"Bethy, get us some oil would you?" Daddy called from below Billie as she slowly rode him, grinding her clit into his pelvis.

When Billie's mommy had returned with a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen, her papa and uncle Rod had already taken off their pants. They were standing over Billie while she rode her daddy's cock, stroking their lengths as they watching her writhe and whimper. Neither were as big as her daddy, but they weren't much smaller than the Great Father, either. Her papa took the oil and went behind Billie, she craned her neck but she couldn't see him. Then she felt his hands on her, pushing her body down so that her chest was pressing to her daddy's.

"Wait a sec, dad." When her daddy asked, her papa stopped pushing her. Her daddy lifted Billie a bit, pulling off her dress so that her tits spilled out. He groaned under her. "I knew these would be fucking incredible. Baby girl you have the most beautiful tits daddy has ever seen." He told her, gripping them in his hands and kneading, twisting her nipples while she whimpered.

Billie blushed and ground her clit into her daddy's pelvis. "What about mommy?" She asked on a gasp, glancing at her mommy who stood behind them.

Her daddy laughed. "Sorry Bethy, you know I love yours too."

Her mommy rolled her eyes but she was smiling. "Your daddy's right, baby, your little titties are perfect." She replied, kneeling so she could sit at their side. Her hands went to Billie's hair and she ran her fingers through it, slowly pushing her daughter down so her chest pressed to her daddy's.

Then her papa's hands were on her again. "Papa's going to fuck your little asshole, Billie. You need to be able to let men fuck it whenever the men of Father's Pride want, so Papa's not going to be too gentle, I'll be careful but I won't be able to stop even if you ask me to. We don't want you getting punished by a stranger if you can't fit their cock in your bum, do we?"

Bille hummed into the fabric covering her daddy's chest. "No Papa, I want to be able to take God's Love whenever it's offered."

"That's a good girl." He praised, rubbing her lower back before his hands moved to stretch her bum cheeks apart. He blew out a breath and Billie shivered. This his cock was pressing to her tight pucker. It was slippery, but still it was so much bigger than her bumhole, Billie didn't know how it would ever fit. It burned already and he wasn't even inside it.

"Not going to start with a finger, Joe?" Her mommy asked, her fingers still running through Billie's hair in soothing strokes.

"Nah, those vitamins are meant to make it easy, I want to see how well they work." He pushed a little harder and Billie whimpered.

"Why don't you rub her clit, Beth?" Daddy asked.

"Oh gosh, of course!" Mommy sounded embarrassed and immediately her other hand was fitting between Billie and her daddy to find her daughter's clit.

"Oh!" Billie shuddered at the contact. "Mommy that feels so good!"

"I know it does, baby, and it will make it easier for your papa to fuck your bum."

"Papa please would you put your cock inside my bum?" Bille asked, craning her neck to see her papa behind her.

"Of course I can, Billie bear." He replied before pulling her hips tighter, forcing the head of his cock to pop through the tight right of muscle.

Billie cried out, it hurt but it also felt really good with her mommy's fingers on her clit and her daddy's cock pulsing in her pussy. "Oh, papa! It's so big!" She groaned as he added another inch.

"I know it is, Billie bear, but you can fit it."

"It hurts, mommy." Billie whimpered, turning to her mom. "Does that mean God loves me?"

The hand that wasn't playing with Billie's clit stroked her daughter's hair. "Yes, baby."

Billie nodded, sucking in a breath, as her grandfather pushed another inch of his cock into her bum.

Her daddy groaned from beneath her. "Dad, I'm going to need you to hurry up." He told Billie's papa through a strained laugh. His cock was pulsing in Billie's pussy, she shifted her hips, grinding on him. "Woah Billie, stay still baby girl." He told her, stilling her hips with his hands. "Wait until your papa's all the way in."

Billie nodded, turning back to look at her papa. "You can put it all the way in, papa. It's okay if it hurts."

"That's my good girl." Her mommy praised, rubbing her clit a little harder.

Her papa gripped her hips tightly and pushed forward. Billie let out a high pitched keen as the final inches of her papa's cock rammed into her. When he was in, he held her hips tight, breathing heavily as she stretched around him. "Oh fuck, Billie Bear, your asshole is so tight." He told her, groaning. "Jesus." He added with a laugh.

"That good, dad?" Uncle Rod asked from beside them, his hand was pumping his cock in steady strokes.

"You have no fucking idea." Papa groaned again before slowly pulling back. Billie winced at the stinging pain as his cock dragged out of her bum before he thrust it back in.

"Baby girl," Billie's mom got her attention, she pried her eyes open to look at her. Her mommy's fingers were still pressed to her clit but her other hand brushed Billie's hair behind her ear. "I think uncle Rod needs your throat, why don't you ask him?"

Billie smiled and nodded, turning to her uncle. "Uncle Rod, do you want to put your cock in my throat?"

"Thank you, kiddo, I'd love to." Uncle Rod grinned and then lifted to his knees, his cock pointing toward her.

She was able to lean forward, just a little, and gently licked the tip of his cock. Liquid had gathered there and the flavour burst on her tongue. "Mm, uncle Rod, your cock tastes nice." She told him before sucking the head into her mouth.

"Fuck!" He grunted, hips jerking. His hand went to Billie's head, grasping the back of her skull tightly. "I need to fuck your throat, Billie."

Billie tried to speak but his cock filled her mouth. Her 'okay' came out as a garbled sound, but her uncle seemed to understand because he started ramming his cock into her. mouth. Billie swallowed around it, saliva pooled on her tongue and dripped from her lips as she opened wide, letting him use her.

"Time to let loose, boys." She heard mommy say from the other side. Then they did, her papa and daddy were fucking into her holes, finding a rhythm so that she was never empty. Billie hummed around her uncle's cock, the pulsing pressure in her clit as her mommy continued to rub it was overwhelming. Her holes still stung, but she was getting used to it and the pride she felt at her family's attention made it all feel so good.

"Oh fuck, I'm not going to last long." Her papa said with a laugh, his body shuddering and rutting into her from behind.

"Neither, we have all night." Her daddy added, groaning.

"Going to fucking cum!" Uncle Rod said, mostly to himself. He was down her throat now, thrusting and pumping into her face while Billie sucked in breaths through her nose and the brief moments her mouth wasn't jammed full of her uncle's cock. Only a few more thrusts and then he was shuddering, groaning and gasping as he held her lips to his pelvis. Billie felt his cum pulse down her throat, it was so deep she didn't even have to swallow, it just slid down. When he'd caught his breath, her uncle Rod laughed and gentled pulled her face from his cock. It had softened a little and there was a slurping sound as it came free. Billie licked her lips, smiling.

"Oh baby girl, you did so well." Her mommy praised, brushing her fingers through Billie's hair.

"Thank you mommy, thank you uncle R--" The word was cut short as Billie gasped. Her daddy and papa were both grunting and groaning on either side of her.

"Take daddy's cum, kitten." Her daddy said just as her papa added, "Papa's too, Billie Bear, we're going to fill you up good." Then they were fucking her once, twice more before they held her tight between them, mumbling and groaning nonsense. Billie's mouth opened on a silent cry, her eyes screwing shut, as she felt the cum pulse into her holes, filling her.

"Jesus fuck, that asshole will be the death of me." Her papa added with a laugh, catching his breath as he slowly pulled his cock from his granddaughter's bum. Billie felt it drag through her loosened hole, it made a squelching sound and she felt a rush of cum follow, dribbling down to her daddy's cock still inside her pussy.

"You had to make a mess of me too, dad?" Her daddy added, laughing and squeezing Billie tight before he lifted her from his cock in the same motion, with the same rush of cum following.

"Move her quickly, don't want to waste too much." Her mom added, helping her daddy turn Billie over so she lay on the mattress. "Mommy's going to clean you up, okay baby girl?" She tapped Billie on the nose.

"Okay mommy." But her mom was already climbing between Billie's open thighs and dragging her tongue through her hole, gathering the cum her daddy had left there.

"Mommy can't believe your daddy and papa didn't bother to make you cum, baby, but I'll fix that." She added, pulling away just long enough to shoot a look to the men before returning to suck on Billie's clit.

"Ah!" She cried out. "Mommy!" Her mommy kept licking Billie hole, sucking at the cum and nibbling on her clit until Billie was squirming and writhing. The pressure was building inside her, she thought she might burst.

"That's it, kitten, let mommy make you cum." Her daddy cooed, his fingers combing Billie's hair gently. Billie let out a gasp and then she was shuddering her hips shaking as the thing burst and she cried out. A rush of liquid followed between her legs, her mommy slurped it up as she slowed her suckles on Billie's clit. Billie slumped back, her limbs rubbery.

"That was such a good cum, baby girl." Her mommy sat up, licking her lips. "That's what your clitty is good for, okay baby? So if no one is helping you with it, you rub it real good when you're being used as a vessel and then you'll cum too."

Billie smiled, her eyes fluttering. "Thank you mommy."

Later, Billie winced as she climbed into bed. Her body hurt real bad, but it felt good too. After her daddy and papa and uncle Rod had filled her with God's Love during their own family initiation, both her daddy and uncle Rod had another go at her pussy. Billie was sleepy for it, she was worn out, so she just lay on the mattress while they fucked her, a soft smile on her lips. When they finished and gathered at the table for dinner, the whole family had told Billie again how good she was and how happy they were that she was finally one of Father's Daughters. She'd never been so proud, even if her bumhole stung every time she moved. After dinner, they'd each gone another round.

There was a knock on her bedroom door and her papa poked his head in. "Oh good, you're not asleep yet, Billie Bear."

Billie smiled. "Not yet papa."

He stepped into the room to reveal that he wasn't wearing any pants and his cock was hard and throbbing. "Papa just needs to give you one more Fucking before bed."

Billie nodded, her bum clenching. "Okay papa."

"Where do you want it, baby? Your pick."

Billie thought about this, chewing on her lip. "My throat please, papa."

"Good girl, now get on your knees in front of papa."

Scrambling out of her covers, Billie fell to her knees before him and took his cock in her hand, her tongue flicking out to lick the bead of precum from the tip. "Mmm, papa, your cock tastes really good. Just like uncle Rod's." She grinned and suckled at the head, running her tongue over the ridge before sucking it deep into her mouth.

Her papa groaned and wrapped his hand around the back of her head. "Papa's not going to last long, Billie Bear. And make sure you don't waste any cum..." The word lingered as he began hammering into her throat once, twice, before letting out a long and drawn on out groan. His cock spurted cum into Billie's mouth and she sucked it down, letting it glide down her throat as his cock softened.

Finally she pulled free and licked her lips. "Thank you, papa."

"Thank you, baby, papa's so lucky to have you. Now go to sleep, you've got a big day ahead of you."

Billie nodded, climbing to her feet and returning to her bed. "Good night, papa!" She called. She wasn't sure what he meant, really, about the big day. But she was sleep enough that she didn't care. Billie was asleep only moments after her head hit the pillow.

She woke to the feeling of her bum being kneaded, the cheeks pulled apart as cool air drifted over her sore back hole. She groaned and tried to turn over, but hands held her tight with her chest pressed to her bed, her head craned to the side.

"Don't move, little one." It was her uncle Rod, he sounded breathless and his voice was thick. "You don't need to do anything, uncle Rod just needs to Fuck your bum real quick." Cold liquid dripped onto her hole and he rubbed it in, dipping a finger in and twirling it around. It burned a little, but Billie felt her pussy starting to tingle too. She remembered what her mommy said about her clit and moved an arm so she could jam it between her body and the bed, finding her clit already hot and throbbing. "That's a good girl, play with your clit so that asshole relaxes for me."

12