Father's Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out his finger and replaced it with the slippery tip of his cock. Billie gasped at the pressure, rubbing her clit harder. With a groan he pressed in and the head popped through the ring of muscle, Billie let out a breath.

"Jesus, my dad was right. This is the tightest hole I've ever felt." He laughed, pulling his cock out just a little before he pressed it back into her. "Your little asshole is sucking me right down, this won't last long. Play with that clitty now, little one."

Billie did as she was told, rubbing and twisting at her clit until her pussy was throbbing and she was gasping into her pillow.

"Are you going to cum with my cock in your asshole, baby?" He thrust in, holding her to him.

Billie groaned. "Yes, uncle Rod!"

"Fuck yes you are." He pulled out roughly, jamming his cock back into her tight asshole in long, forceful thrusts. Then she was cumming, Billie cried out and her uncle Rod groaned as her bum clenched around him. Billie felt it then, spurts of her uncle's cum pulsing into her bum in long ropes. He was soundless above her, just ragged gasps of air as he shuddered. "That was so fucking good, Billie, you're perfect."

Billie grinned into the semi-darkness of her room. "Thank you, uncle Rod."

With a long pull, he pulled her cock from her asshole. It squelched and bubbled, cum dripping out of her gaping hole. "What a sight." He said, almost under his breath. Billie couldn't help but imagine what it looked like, to have her uncle's cum in her bum, how stretched it might be after the day's Fuckings. She didn't have long to wonder, though, he patted her on the bum cheek and her eyes fluttered shut as she easily fell back to sleep.

* * *

Billie woke up to her papa's cock sliding into her pussy. "Oh!" She jolted awake, her eyes flying open to find him positioned over her with her legs spread. He looked like he was concentrating real hard, holding his cock in her fluttering cunny.

"Good morning, Billie Bear." He grinned and then pulled back, dragging his cock out before pushing it back in and forcing Billie to slide up her bed.

"Good morning papa!" She said on a drawn out moan.

"You needed a Fucking just as much as your papa, didn't you?" He laughed.

Billie whimpered, grinding her hips into him. "Yes papa!"

"Good girl, now lay back and let papa give you his cum. Play with your clitty if you need to, papa's going to be quick. I don't have time to make you cum." He told her plainly before picking up his pace, fucking into her in hard fast strokes. Billie didn't even have time to play with her clitty, she got distracted watching him fuck into her and it wasn't long before he groaned out that he was cumming and Billie felt her pussy fill with her papa's cream. He finished, laughing. "Not sure I'll ever get enough of you, Billie Bear."

Billie blushed, smiling up at her grandfather as he slowly pulled his soft, wrinkly cock from her pussy. His cum dribbled down her bum to her sheets. "I love you, papa." She told him, beaming.

"I love you too, little one." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose. "Now come down to breakfast, I think your daddy needs to fuck too."

Her daddy did need to fuck. As soon as Billie entered the kitchen to find her family being served breakfast by her mommy, daddy called her over and patted his knee. "Come sit on daddy's cock while we eat, baby, there's not much time and daddy needs to give you a load before you go to school."

Billie grinned and straddling him, positioning herself over his hard cock before dropping down with a huff of air. "Oof!" She giggled.

Her daddy groaned before he started laughing. "Careful baby, take it slow next time."

It was a little tricky, but Billie ate her cereal while her daddy Fucked her. She didn't have an extra hand for her clit, so it ached and pulsed and she didn't get to cum even when her daddy filled her up. He finished just as she'd taken her last bite, the last pulse of his cock nearly made her choke on the milk, but she swallowed it down like she had the cum the night before.

"You might want to get her off, Beth, or she'll be begging for it from Mr Smith and you know how he'll feel about that." Her daddy told mommy with throaty laugh.

"You didn't cum, baby?" Mommy had her hands on her lips, Billie blushed.

"No, mommy."

"Not even when papa Fucked you in your bed?"

Billie shook her head.

Her mommy rolled her eyes. "You boys, not a care in the world. Come hop up onto the counter baby, mommy will suck on your clit so you don't have to go to school like that."

Billie's eyes lit up at this, it had felt so good when her mommy licked her pussy the day before. In a few strides she'd jumped up onto the counter and spread her legs for her mommy. Beth bent down to inspect her daughter's pussy.

"Wow, you sure are full of cum aren't you baby? Guess you didn't have the chance to shower yet." She laughed. "That's okay, mommy will clean this up. Mr Smith won't mind if you're a little cummy for school, he's certainly going to give you more." Billie didn't have time to question what that meant, her mommy was licking her pussy. Her tongue ran through her folds and fluttered at her clip before slurping the cum from her hole in a long drag that had Billie giggling and writhing.

"Mommy!" She gasped. "So good!"

"I know baby, cum for mommy now." She said, pulling away before returning to her daughter's cunt and sucking on her clit hard enough that Billie screamed, arching her back as she came all over her mommy's face. "Good girl." Mommy cooed before pulling away, giving her clitty a final tap as she licked her lips. "Now it's time for school, you don't want to be late for your first training day."

* * *

At school, the girls were buzzing. Rosie was late, so Billie found Deanna, Issy, and Gia huddled together before class started.

"Billie!" Gia hissed, pulling her close. "How are you feeling?"

Billie grinned at her friends. "Really good. A little sore, but that's good. It means I've gotten lots of God's love."

"I'm sore too." Gia winced. "My grand-dad and uncle Joe took turns on my pussy for hours."

"They took turns?"

"Yeah, every time one of them finished the other was ready again." Gia let out a dramatic breath, but she was smiling.

"They didn't want to use all your holes?" Billie asked, curious.

Gia's eyes went wide, Billie watched as her other friends had the same reaction. Her cheeks heated. "All our holes? At the same time?" They asked in near unison.

Billie looked at her hands, twisting her fingers together. Then she remembered what her uncle had told her and met her friends' eyes, saying proudly. "My family says I'm lucky, cause I have my dad, uncle Rod, and papa. There's one for each hole."

"My daddy put his cock in my bum yesterday morning." Deanna admitted, blushing. "He said he couldn't wait until after I was initiated. But he saved my pussy for the Great Father like he was supposed to."

Issy sucked in a breath. "Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, but he says it's going to feel nice once I get used to it. It didn't hurt quite so bad this morning."

"Mine hurt at first too," Billie reassured her friend. "But then later my uncle Rod fucked it again and it felt better, I even got to cum!"

Deanna smiled. "Maybe I'll cum next time."

"What about you, Issy?"

Issy's face heated. "My daddy fucked my pussy a few times, it felt nice. But my mommy..." She let out a breath and looked away from the others. "My mommy says she wants to put her whole fist in my..."

"In your pussy?" Gia asked, eyes wide.

Issy nodded. "She only got three fingers in yesterday, but she told me that later she's going to do four."

"Wow."

"I came real hard, but it felt really weird."

The girls were interrupted when Mr Smith stalked into the room, his shoes loud on the tile floors. "All right girls, settle down. Take your seats." He stood before them. "Where's Rosie?"

Before they had a chance to answer, Rosie appeared in the doorway. She was walking kind of funny and her face looked hot. "Sorry Mr Smith." She told him quietly, taking her seat like the others.

"Don't let it happen again, Rosie, not without a note from whoever was keeping you with a Fucking at least."

Rosie blushed an even deeper red. "Yes Mr Smith." Billie wanted to ask her what had kept her, but she didn't have the chance.

"Girls, now that you've officially been initiated as one of Father's Daughters, your schooling from this day on will change." The girls returned their attention to Mr Smith, hands clasped on their desks and their backs straight, as required. He paced before them. "Over the next weeks we will be going over your duties at Father's Pride as well as what is to come in your futures as vessels for God's love. We will also be training your bodies to ensure that the men of Father's Pride are able to use you as they see fit." Mr Smith stopped, turning to face them. "Now, did everyone take their vitamins this morning?"

"Yes Mr Smith." Five voices said in unison.

"Good." He grinned. "Billie, present you cunt." He looked at Billie, his expression serious.

"Yes Mr Smith." Billie scrambled to her feet and went to him.

"Bend over the desk." Billie did as she was told, pressing her chest to the wood of her teacher's desk. She felt as he flipped the skirt of her dress over her waist, heard the zip of his pants as he freed his cock, and then he was holding her hips and thrusting into her pussy in one smooth move.

A huff of air burst from Billie's chest at the sudden pressure. He didn't take his time, he was fucking into her hard. Billie's eyes were wide as she tried to get her bearings. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel great either. She thought about what her mommy said, about touching her clitty, but she couldn't reach it. It was lucky her mommy had made her cum earlier or she'd feel even worse.

"Over the next months, girls," Mr Smith spoke while he Fucked her, slowing only when he couldn't speak clearly enough over his rushed breaths. "You will become acclimated to your new lives as Father's Daughters. Take notes, girls, and make sure you share them with Billie here when I'm finished." The other girls all rushed to grab their pens and notepads. "Every Sunday, after the Great Father's sermon, you will be lead to the Family Room."

Billie tried to focus on his words, she'd always wondered about what happened in the room where the parents went after the sermon, but it was difficult with the pace of his Fucking. He was hitting somewhere deeper now, it felt funny but much better.

"There your bodies will be shared amongst the congregation. In that room, girls, you are without voice. You may reply to direct questions and show when you feel pleasure, but you are not to speak. It is a sacred time and a sacred space." He paused to groan and hold himself deep in Billie's pussy. Then he leaned over, speaking just to her. "I can see why the Great Father has chosen you as his Special Daughter, Billie, your little pussy is taking my cock real nicely." Then he reared back, fucking into her another few times before he let out a long groan and Billie felt his cum spurting into her pussy and filling her with God's Love. She hadn't cum, but she still felt good. He kept his cock inside her as he returned to the lesson. "Every six months there will be a Breeding hosted in the Family Room. The girls who are not yet bred will be attended by the Great Father and his Brothers. Those who have been bred by that time will still attend but they will by used only by the lesser disciples and to prepare the Brothers for further breeding attempts."

Billie watched as her friends furiously scribbled notes, Mr Smith's softened cock throbbed in his pussy.

"Deanna," He addressed Billie's friend as he slowly dragged his cock from her hole. Surprised, Billie let out a rush of air. His cum dribbled down her thighs. "Present your throat, my cock needs cleaning."

At lunch, the girls had a little more time to talk amongst themselves. They chattered about the evening they'd all spent with their families, Mr Smith's latest lesson, and speculated about what it meant, exactly, that they were going to be part of a Breeding. Billie listened intently, but she kept shooting glances to Rosie. She'd been late to class and now was really quiet.

"Are you okay, Rose?" Billie whispered.

"Kind of," She replied quietly. "My dad and grandpa--"

She was interrupted by the return of Mr Smith who got their attention immediately. "We will return to our lessons, girls, settle down."

"Now, we need to go over how you are to care for your bodies now that they are vessels for God's Love." He looked between them all, before seeming to decide. "Rosie, present your pussy."

Rosie's face flushed red but she stood and walked to the desk, bending over just had Billie had done that morning. But when Mr Smith flipped up her skirt, gasps rang out through the room. Rosie's holes were red and inflamed, both her bumhole and her pussy looked really ragged and sore.

Mr Smith let out a throaty laugh. "And it's a good thing, too. It seems Rosie here is already in desperate need of this lesson. Explain the state of your holes, Rosie."

Rosie's face was pressed to the desk but she was facing the other girls, she shut her eyes before replying. "My dad and grandpa said they had waited long enough, they said to tell you they've been making up for lost time."

Mr Smith laughed harder now. "Have they now. Well tell them the next time they keep you late, to send a note. Now how many Fuckings have they given each hole since you were initiated?"

Rosie seemed to have to think about this, Billie watched her mouth move like she was counting. "I think it was eight times in my pussy, and..." She paused again. "Ten in my bum." Billie's eyes bulged. She'd been Fucked quite a few times since initiation, but nothing like what Rosie had. "And..." Rosie added on a sigh. "They go for a long time."

Mr Smith laughed and ran his finger down Rosie's bum and between her pussy lips. Both were bright red and seemed to throb. Billie watched Rosie wince at just the soft touch of their teacher's finger. He seemed to be considering something, staring in silence at Rosie's ragged holes. "Your father and grandfather appear to be doing my work for me. I will extend you a kindness today, Rosie, you've clearly been given a large amount of God's Love already. You may rest." He pulled his hand away, patting Rosie on the bum. "Girls, you will all find in your desks a care kit."

Rosie looked behind her, watching as their teacher pulled back to address the class, his hands going to his hips. With a breath, she scrambled off his desk and back to her own.

"You will carry this with you at all times, it can aid in the delivery of God's Love and the care for his vessels." Billie reached into her desk and found the kit. It looked like a little pink purse, it was even a little cute. She opened it and peered inside, there were wipes and a couple of jars, a bottle of something liquidy. "Take stock now, girls. In your kits you will find a means of tidying yourselves should you need it. There is no shame in having God's Love shown on your body, the cream of His disciples is sacred and should not be washed off unless necessary. But, of course, sometimes it gets places it shouldn't. We don't want our vessels going blind from a cumshot to the eye." He laughed and began slowly pacing before them, continuing with the details of the kit. "There is lubricant, but it is only to be used in times of emergency. You are to be wet and ready to be given God's Love at all times. If that is not possible a disciple might request lubrication." Mr Smith stopped pacing in front of Rosie's desk. "And finally, there is a salve which can be applied to your holes when you have had particularly rough or extensive training like Rosie here." He paused again, a smile creeping on his face. "Actually, Rosie why don't we give the girls a demonstration? Come around and bend over your desk."

Rosie stared at him a moment, seeming to consider, though Billie couldn't imagine what worried her. A salve for her holes sounded like exactly what she needed. Finally Rosie climbed form her desk and bent over it.

Mr Smith rummaged through her kit to find the salve, then he unscrewed the lid and dipped his finger in. "You only need a little. This will not only aid in the healing of used holes, but it has a tightening agent that will maintain the virgin-tight holes the Great Father and his disciples require, and a numbing agent that will allow more comfortable Fuckings during the healing process."

Rosie hissed and scrunched her eyes when Mr Smith began rubbing the salve into her bum and pussy holes, smearing it over them in slowly swipes.

When he'd finished, he stepped back, seeming to admire his work. "My apologies, Rosie, I told you I would give you a reprieve but I've found I cannot resist in giving you a Fucking. The numbing should kick in soon enough." Before he'd even finished his sentence, Mr Smith was sheathing his cock in Rosie's bright pink pussy. Surprised, she squealed, arching her back as he pulled back and rammed into her.

It was quick and dirty. The girls watched with wide eyes and open mouths as their teacher rutted into the whimpering, sputtering body of their friend before he reared back and fucked once, twice more, pulling her tight as he shuddered and came inside her with a few gasped moans. When he finished, Mr Smith's eyes were shut and he let out a breathy laugh. "You take God's Love very well, Rosie." He patted her on the back and pulled out, letting his cum spill from her now even darker pink hole. Wincing, Rosie stood and poured herself back into her seat. Her eyes fluttered as her sore pussy made contact with the chair.

After school finished, Billie was ready to walk home with her friends like they always did, eager to hear more about what they'd all done since their initiation, but as they were filing out the door, she spotted her mom waiting for her with a wide smile.

"Hi mommy!" Billie rushed to her, wrapping her in a tight hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well baby," Her mommy smiled even wider. "The Great Father has requested a visit from his Special Daughter, I'm here to walk you to the Holy House."

Billie's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes baby, you're so perfect he just can't resist you." She told her daughter, pride emanating off her in waves. She held out her hand and Billie grasped it, gripping tight. "Let's go, don't want to keep the Great Father waiting!"

12