All Comments on 'Father's Day'

by princessmaryann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ummmmm`

Your "story" has just brought a sixty two year old guy to tears.

My mother at eighty eight has just passed, today would have been her eighty ninth.

I have had the MOST fantastic evening with my father, my soul mate. my brother and his partner on this day.

THANK YOU

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardalmost 11 years ago
Thank You is not enough

Your heartfelt writing brought tears to 48-year-old man's eyes. You manage to put into words everything that is in my heart about my own father thank you. God bless you and yours and may you meet your Dad one day again.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Very loving story. Thanks for writing one for the dads and sharing it with Literotica readers.

oRichard1964oRichard1964about 9 years ago
Beautiful

So beautiful... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

I too shared your good fortune in fathers. We buried him this past winter, with his wife, his mother, father, sister, and brother, and his immigrant grandparents. I am happy to be reminded of some of the things I should be thankful for.

chris2300chris2300over 6 years ago
Thank you

Having just survived the big C my daughters had the opportunity to say and show me the things you wrote about. I am in no way as good a man as you wrote about but I'm still working on it. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous